All Comments on 'Tight Spot'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome as always

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wanted more crossdressing

Love this story, hope there's a sequel with more crossdressing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so hot

i am always looking for your stories , always outstanding .i can only say awesome again. of course i ask if you could continue this and rite of passage etc.thanks for this engaging read. all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sequel???

syper sexy! i hope you continue this one! maybe they stay together and his friends are wowed by his massive dick. maybe they switch it up? maybe she has finally found a dick she doesnt mind fucking? i dont know. your story, your ideas. good job though. keep it up!

orzysorzysover 6 years ago
YES!

This was spectacular!

I REALLY hope you will make a sequel - I want to see how this develops!

wolf9696wolf9696over 6 years ago
5/5

Awesome, loved the gently shemdom. Hope u keep him as a boy instead of sissifying him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect 5/5

Perfect story I hope you continue with a part 2, 3, ect.! Hope his friends are blown away by his massive dick. Hope he gets to use his dick on her like she doesnt mind fucking hids tool? Keep it up!

Brian70Brian70over 6 years ago
So Hot!

So hot, can't wait for more!

sublockedsublockedover 6 years ago
Riveting

Your buildup was perfectly timed and executed. The linking of orgasm to the pounding he received will make him want it forever, the poor boy. :)

She is correct. He will be hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so good

your stories are so fucking perfect... especially the descriptions in this story was amazing...

and plz consider to continue southern hospitality, rite of passage and home invasion (at least for one chapter)

GingerTG81GingerTG81over 6 years ago
Love it

As always, another insanely sexy story :) keep up the great work. Can't wait for more of all of you stories. Thank for sharing them all here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
really good

one of the better stories on this site. thanks for sharing. still hoping you'll do a "worked up" part 2 : ) my favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Wow great story, so wish I could experience something like that, fuck me that was so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh My Such an escapade .

How I have loved reading this scrumptious story of yours , such twist and turns for your well endowed virgin and his Lusty Seductress . Please do try to find the time to write some more in this story line , you have me hooked xxx

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 5 years ago
How rare to find me penning a comment, yet so richly deserved.

As I said, I rarely offer feedback even though, as a fellow writer, I encourage and relish it. Nevertheless, a story that truly warrants it.

I don't normally read stories that include BDSM as part of the mix, however, you portrayed this partnership so lovingly that I was drawn into it and never looked back. As another commenter said, you put several twists and turns that kept me curious and as another mentioned that the story demands a sequel. I agree and urge you to consider it.

Not wanting to steer your creation but offering a suggestion, perhaps we can see true love bloom between these two unlikely lovers.

Keep writing, you have a gift that should be shared.

-dreamweaver594

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 5 years ago
How rare to find me penning feedback, yet so richly deserved.

As I said, I rarely offer feedback even though, as a fellow writer, I encourage and relish it. Nevertheless, a story that truly warrants it.

I don't normally read stories that include BDSM as part of the mix, however, you portrayed this partnership so lovingly that I was drawn into it and never looked back. As another commenter said, you put several twists and turns that kept me curious and as another mentioned that the story demands a sequel. I agree and urge you to consider it.

Not wanting to steer your creation but offering a suggestion, perhaps we can see true love bloom between these two unlikely lovers.

Keep writing, you have a gift that should be shared.

-dreamweaver594

call_me_danacall_me_danaalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful ...

such a beautiful deflowering ... loved every bit of this ... the build, the action ... outstanding writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

I hope this story gets continued!

bltritebltriteover 2 years ago

This was so fucking hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so hot! I'm not even into bondage, but your such a good writer that you drew me in.

RMike35RMike355 months ago
Opinion about Shannon.

Sure Shannon is somewhat a shemale dominatrix but she is a caring one,by letting Cody cum when she was fucking him.Also Shannon declared to keep Cody simply because he was so effeminate and willing to please Shannon.Honestly tho Shannon and Cody would make a great couple,but for the record Cody should ditch his so-called friends as they don't give a shit about him.Lastly Shannon was described as late 20's or 28 or 29,while Cody is either a highschool senior or college freshmen,so making Shannon about 10 years older,but my point is both Cody and Shannon should date and get married in a followup story.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

A must read where the eroticism slowly builds until the damn breaks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
2390 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...