Tight Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm... Can you hear me, Cody?" she asked, her voice a little hoarse.

He nodded gently, panting through his open mouth, "I've got... One last thing for you to try before you're done, okay?"

He nodded again and she bit her lip, "Give it the deepest French kiss of your life..." she purred softly as she upturned the fleshlight, pressing the sticky silky silicone to his lips.

He whimpered softly but obeyed, pressing his tongue into the soft silicone material and feeling the ribs of the sleeve against his tongue.

She watched as he kissed the toy with a slow passion and grinned as his own cum started to pour into his mouth.

He arched his back, whimpering at the taste and texture, but without being told, he began to swallow.

She watched for several long moments and reclined against the sofa, smiling peacefully as he enjoyed himself kissing the toy.

She would keep him, for sure.