All Comments on 'Tijuana Burger Girl Ch. 01-03'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

God that was hot 🥵. Another good read BL! I have a feeling that I know where this is going and I'm ashamed how much I wanna see how this plays out... I wanna see what happens so bad that I bought the ebook immediately. Reading this first thing after work tomorrow! Hoping to be disturbed in the best way

- Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That burger insertion chapter.... Lordy... I've never wanted a book scene to be reenacted and filmed to badly! Stellar writing!

Hogan_StrangeloveHogan_Strangelovealmost 2 years ago

I knew you had something amazing on the way when I got the notification you updated your profile. In fact, I was so excited that I preemptively checked your publisher's site and I ordered the Tijuana Burger Girl book before these chapters were even posted on here! Being a fan aside, the description is what sold me and the first 5 chapters hooked me! So far, it's everything that I've hoped for and more. Some of these chapters are gross in the hottest way, which is what I expected after the Yoni Flower. Also, the story is rock solid. I'm loving Alicia's character progression in the face of external factors as well as her mental illness issues. It just makes sense, and it's more confirmation that you really know how to make erotica that's not just smut.

For anyone who can handle gross, disturbing scenes who wants a naughty read with a rich story and that captures the dark side of where kink meets mental illness, Tijuana Burger Girl is where it's at!

Thanks for another good read, B.L.! Looking forward to the next 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES