Tijuana Burger Girl Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh-ah-ah... yes..." I moan a few decibels over a whisper while pushing it in as far as my finger will reach.

The moment the digit slides out, I reach back into the container and feel around, grabbing something too rubbery and slippery to be a patty—something that feels amazing against my skin. Mushroom. It's a mushroom.

If it feels this good against my fingers, I know it'll feel amazing going into me, so I push the tiny mushroom between my folds, bucking into my hand from the delicious sensation of the slippery thing gliding deeper into me.

Over and over, I cram cold, greasy chunk after chunk of ground beef into my tight passage until I discover that more than half of the cheesy patty is missing. No wonder I feel like there's a giant meatball the size of a boiled egg up there, I think, staring at it in awe.

As my fingers vigorously rub my guac and mayo-slathered clit, my vaginal walls clench and relax rhythmically around the soft mass stuffed in my depths. Contracting around the squishy bulge inside of my cavity is one of the weirdest, best feelings I've ever experienced. So much so that I orgasm. Hard. So hard that I legit birth a tube of slimy, compressed beef that parts the meaty curtains of my inner labia on the way out, leaving me like a lumpy hotdog before rolling lazily down my lady gouch and splattering noisily against the tub.

"Oh fuck," I pant out quietly.

Following that climax, my body goes limp and I lay there writhing in sweet agony for a bit before mustering the strength to scoop up the mess and push the cold mash back into me.

Once every last bit is back in my cavity, my eyes wander over to the guac that's more brown now than it is green. It'd be a shame to waste all that, I think, scooping up all of the guacamole off the bun and patty and letting it pool in my palm. It's not like I don't already have guac up there anyway.

"Ugh," I moan while fingering the avocado paste into me.

Now that every last bit of guac-swirled mayo is inside me, I cram in more burger chunks to keep the paste from dripping out, using every ounce of will to not rub my needy love button. Can't risk orgasming again and gushing it all back out. And because I love how the mushrooms feel going in, I slip in a few more. Chunk after chunk of beef gets broken off and mashed between my fingers before being pushed in as deep into me as it'll go. After every two or three chunks, I have to take a little break and use my fingers to pack it in until there's enough space to fit more.

"Holy shit," I whisper when I finally look down at the bare bun in the container beside me.

So much for only seeing what it'd feel like putting a little piece into me...

Save for the two big bites I took hours ago and the bits of ground beef speckled on the floor of the tub, I somehow managed to stuff that entire burger patty up into my cavity. Not only is it all up there, but it's packed in so deep that I can still slide more than half of my middle finger into me before I even press into the wall of squishy meat, which means there's still room for a tampon...

Guess I'm committed now because there's no way I'm going to push and scoop all this out only to put it in the freezer and cram it back into me later, I think, rising from the floor of the tub, my vagina involuntarily Kegeling from the odd sensation of the food mass bulging against my vaginal walls like a ball of putty the size of a large plum.

To avoid anyone asking me why I'm leaving the bathroom with an empty food container, I put the lettuce, tomatoes, the buns, and the remaining mushrooms into the Styrofoam box, then I stuff it down in the bottom of the trash bin and cover it with tissue. After rinsing out the tub, I wipe all the grease, guac, and mayo off my thighs and labia. The bag with all of my feminine care products is packed away, but Lacey's toiletry bag is still sitting on the counter by the sink. So, I swipe one of her jumbo tampons and shove it up into the burger mass to keep the food scent from seeping out.

All I gotta do when I get home is scoop it out, heat it up, then slap it in between some fresh buns, I think, grinning to myself and shaking my head while pulling up my jeans. Speaking of which, I have to remember to stop and get some buns...

Right as I step out of the master bedroom, I see all four of the girl's throwing back shots of tequila, sucking on limes right after.

"There you are!" Payton cheers, her face still scrunched up from the tart lime and sting of liquor. "Thought you passed out!"

"Nope! I was just in the bathroom," I say, trying my best not to walk like I've got an entire entrée in my cooch.

"Did you figure out where you're going to hide your stale burger?" Lacey asks, pouring another round of shots.

My heart skips a beat. "Nope. Took your advice and threw it out," I say with a smile, eyeing the girls curiously. "Why are y'all drinking like we're not leaving in like two hours?"

Payton grins, turning to Bailey. "We convinced her to call her boss and change her schedule."

Well shit... Guess I'm going to have to scoop that burger out of me now and eat it for dinner later. Wait, I can't eat it for dinner. I just told them I threw it out! Fucking hell...

"Because she fucked around and got drunk," Lacey chimes in. "And you know how easily convinced Bailey is when she's drunk."

Bailey grins. "No, I changed my schedule because we all know Alicia is going to take way longer to comedown than usual because she's been sneaking drinks. Which means we'd just end up staying another night anyway, which means no one is going to stop drinking. And if we drink all day again, I'm just going wake up hungover as fuck and call off last minute. Figured it'd look better to call off now than tomorrow morning, so I told my supervisor we had car trouble."

"That's the spirit!" I cheer, grabbing the lone shot of tequila clearly meant for me.

"Shouldn't you be waiting until you're done peaking to drink?" Payton asks. "Being drunk while on molly really fucks you up..."

I shake my head. "I'm already coming down a little. I'll be fine if I pace myself."

"If you say so," she mutters with a wince.

After throwing my shot back, I glance over to the master bedroom and take a step towards it only to stop dead in my tracks. I can't exactly go right back into the bathroom now to empty myself out... Not when I just walked out. Not while they're all out here. If I go in without a Styrofoam container and walk out with one, they'll ask a whole lot of questions I'd rather not answer. And if they open the container and find that mess hidden between two buns, they'll figure it out and never let me live that down... I widen my stance until what's stuffed inside of me doesn't feel so uncomfortable. Guess my coochie is going to have to remain stuffed until I find the right time to sneak in there and birth my burger...

I should be okay for a bit, right? I mean, I've had chewed-up meats in me for days back when I was in the hospital before the infection hit, so I should be okay...

A preview of what lies ahead:

(CAUTION: What lies ahead may be sexy for some and disturbing for others)

Chapter 4: Comedown on the Drive Up — Alicia wakes up hungover the next day with no recollection of what happened the day before, suffering from the effects of an MDMA comedown. If that's not bad enough, there's an uncomfortable fullness in her vagina, but she attributes it to the jumbo tampon that she woke up with and decides to handle it when she gets home.

Chapter 5: Rot Pocket — Alicia wakes up delirious in what can only be described as a waking nightmare...

Chapter 6: Fever From Fester — After waking up from a blackout, Alicia wakes with a worse fever and can't figure out how she ended up on the floor outside of her apartment.