All Comments on 'Tijuana Burger Girl Ch. 04-05'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the stern warning before the story. I found the previous chapter disturbing, and after reading the warning, I decided to skip the rest of this story. Truly, thank you for the warning. Also, thank you for sharing your stories here.

bl_overmanbl_overmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Reply to Anon from 7/31/22

You are very welcome! I wrote this story with the intent to disturb, but I also don't want people who aren't into disturbing reads to read them! I believe that people should always know what they're getting into when they take on a story, and I wanted to make sure that those who didn't like this sort of stuff were aware of what exactly this story entailed. And to your praise of me sharing stories on here, you're welcome! I love giving you all things to read! I do hope you get a chance to enjoy my other (less gross) stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My god... I don't like how much I enjoyed that....

Is it bad that this part is what sold me on the paperback??

Yeah...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't have vagina but find it hard to believe that you could actually forget and not be aware of whole burger stuffed up in there. That just somehow bothered me as your stories are usually aiming to realism but otherwise it's great and I'm looking forward to next chapters!

bl_overmanbl_overmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Reply to the Anon who said: "I don't have vagina but find it hard to believe that you could actually forget and not be aware of whole burger stuffed up in there. That just somehow bothered me as your stories are usually aiming to realism but otherwise it's great and I'm looking forward to next chapters!"

Yeah, sorry about that. For this story to work, I need to go for a bit of suspension of disbelief, so I tried to make it seem that she was so hungover and mentally fried from drugs and alcohol that she attributed the vaginal fullness to the jumbo tampon. And while I've never forgotten anything inside of myself, some woman have forgotten Diva cups inside of themselves before, so I figured it might be possible for a brain-fried/hungover girl who blackout during the process forget and attribute it to something else.

With all that being said, thank you for the feedback and the praise on this story so far! I appreciate it, and I'll make sure to keep things more realistic in future stories. Also, things do get more realistic moving forward. I do hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

And to the other Anon from 8/3/22! Thanks for your support. No judgement, and no kink shaming here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah sure, I guess it wouldn't work other way unless she would be passed out this whole time, lol. I really wonder where this is going as it's 5 chapters of 23 and already looks like what I would call a climax.

Also I always thought bl_overman is a dude. Quite a surprise.

bl_overmanbl_overmanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Haha yeah. I tried to go from it from a desensitization aspect, like how something on your skin for a long time gets ignored by your brain after awhile. And it makes sense for someone like her to ignore things stuffed inside of her cavity since she frequently smuggles drugs into concerts, etc. And trust me, it's just getting started. Everything so far (and everything from the next 3 chapters sets Alicia on a path of self-destruction, coping, and "self-discovery."

Stay tuned ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES