Tiki Boys

Story Info
They met at the bar and then...
3.4k words
4.35
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just over a year ago Jayson made the decision to stop 'hiding in the closet' and be openly gay. He didn't want to make a big deal about it either. He figured he'd just be the same guy everybody always knew, maybe a little more flirty than usual, but otherwise the same. Jay decided it wasn't his responsibility to outwardly tell people he's homosexual in the same way that others don't feel the need to add their sexuality when they introduce themselves.

Having been encouraged by his grandmother to be his true self and explore the new aspects of life revealed to him, he booked himself a seat at a very exclusive gay bar in the city the night of his birthday in hopes of some birthday magic helping him find a really hot guy to hook up with and maybe even date.

******

Pulling up to La Lune Rose, Jayson heard the lively rhythmic music from the parking lot and knew right away he was in for a good night, whether ending with a boyfriend, hook up, or nothing.

Within just minutes of ordering his first beer of the night, he noticed a tall, 6ft or 6' 2" guy across the bar that kept looking his way. Jay smiled back, still semi-new to the homosexual world. He orders a serving of chili-cheese fries then steps out to answer his phone. After his big sister wishes him a Happy Birthday, singing him the song, she mentions that his gift should be arriving in the mail any day now. Heading back in, Jayson takes his seat at the bar, a fresh brew and a warm basket of fries covered in queso and steaming meaty gravy before him. Confused, he says, "Um, I only ordered the fries, I don't have enough for a second beer too,".

"No worries," they bartender reassured him, "Freddie Mercury over there got you the beer,".

Raising his bottle to thank the man glancing at him previously, Jay wasted no time in emptying the basket and knocking back the ice-cold beer. "Birthday luck, don't fail me now," he muttered to himself. He looked across to the man, noticing his hazel brown/green eyes, a shade more brown than green, and angled features 'He must be of some Italian culture' he thought to himself, the man looking back at that instant. Jayson took a deep breath, nodded his head towards the dance floor and waited eight enormous seconds before his partner winked back.

The two danced, laughing and chatting about this and that. Jay learned the other guy's name is Mo, though a lot of people call him Moose, that he played basketball in college but wasn't in it to go pro. Jay told him a similar story, though he talked about deciding on hiking and running after trying three or four different sports in school, none seeming to catch his interest enough.

"You really know how to move," Mo said over the music.

Jayson blushed, then thanked him then said, "You're not so bad on your feet either,". Mo smiled, encouraging the birthday boy, who took a chance and pulled his partner in for a smooth kiss. Neither of them said anything right after, but both could feel there was more between them.

Blocking out the din and music filling the room, Jay suddenly felt captivated by his dance partner. Part of his mind blamed the additional liquid courage, another accredited his hormones, but the winning portion told him it was chemistry. Their bodies grew closer, the lights shined on the tan complexion of Mo. Very soon, Jayson allowed himself to be swept up by the excitement of the beats and the rhythm and the hands now on his sides.

As the music slows, Mo asks, "Do you mind if I get another beer?"

"Not at all," actually relieved by the break from dancing, a very annoying cramp subsiding in his waist. The bartender gives Mo another long neck, peeling the top off.

Taking a nice long gulp, Mo empties a third of his bottle then returns to Jayson, suggesting, "How about a little pool?"

Without waiting for an answer, he crosses to the billiards table taking a rack off the wall and setting all the pool balls in place. He rolls them around a few times before picking the frame and saying, "You break," Jay lines up his shot and sends both a solid and striped into opposite corner pockets.

"I guess it's your call," he says to his competitor.

Mo checks him over for several seconds before answering, "I guess it is,".

The two men continue playing, Jaysen winning in the end, and Mo offers to buy the victor a drink. "I'd love to, but I think I've had enough for tonight,".

"Why don't we head back to my place then? We can have a nice night cap there and see how things go," he offers, stepping closer.

Jay can't ignore the throbbing lump in Mo's lap with them standing so close, and just doesn't feel ready for what it implies, adding, "The offer sounds great and all but I really think I've hit my limit. I'm gonna call and catch a ride back home for the night,".

"I can give you a ride. You can show me around your house...maybe even give me a tour of your bedroom, " Mo suggests, closing the small gap between them, his lump now undeniable, his hand softly tugging on Jaysen's shirt, alcohol thick in his breath. Jay suspects a little pre-gaming may have taken place before arriving tonight, "What do you think?"

"Uhhh no, that's really ok. I'm just going to call that cab, probably pop a few aspirin then straight to sleep,"

"Jays--"

A guy from a nearby pool table pipes in, "Look, the guy said no. Just let it go,".

"Hey," Mo grunts, "Why don't you mind your own business and get back to you solo game,". Turning back, he asks, "So Jay, w--"

"Look pal," says the stranger, clasping Mo's shoulder and clocking him to the floor, "The guy said 'no' three times tonight. He's not interested!" Mo gets back up about twenty seconds later, clutching his nose, his lips and chin already decorated with streams of blood. "Go run off to the bathroom, clean yourself up, jerk yourself off, and call it a night!" he adds. Frustrated and humiliated, Mo turns to the bathroom, swearing under his breath as he goes.

When the bathroom door closes, Jaysen turns to the guy and tells him, "Hey, thanks. I'm kind of new to the whole 'gay guy' scene and I don't know that I could've stood to that guy,".

"No worries. Markus by the way," offering out his hand, "Most people just call me Mark, not including the grandparents," he adds with a chuckle. "Sorry if I over stepped by the way, I just can't stand it when a dude can't just hear 'no' and accept it,".

Accepting his hand, Jay takes in a small breath at how soft and tender it feels in his but still strong. "Jaysen. I usually go my Jay or Jayse though," the two chuckle, returning to the bar after agreeing to split a beer.

They share some small chat and swap a few stories, Mark walking him out into the parking lot. "Oh shit, I can't believe it," Jay whines, "I can't even read my phone, apparently I might've had a little much to drink tonight," he says, laughing apprehensively.

"Here," Mark offers, taking the phone and typing in a few things before handing it back, "Your cab will be here in twelve minutes and I took the liberty of adding my number so you can text me that you got back safe when you get home,".

Looking down at his phone, Jay blushes with some embarrassment, but mostly flattery as he thanks his new friend. They chat about sports, vacation stories, work, the taxi cab arriving promptly in the lot. Mark watches, making sure Jaysen get in and buckles in ok, telling the driver, "Hey, make sure this guy gets home safe, Ok?"

Chuckling, the driver says, "Mission accepted," and the guys close the door.

As they pull away from the bar and the cabbie waits for a break in traffic, looking in his rearview mirror and telling Jay, "Sounds like your partner really cares about you,".

"My...? Oh, no, he's actually a guy I just met,"

"Sorry about that one. I was just getting a vibe and thought he was...my fault," he apologizes, pulling onto the road.

Jaysen stared out the window into space as the words 'partner' and 'boyfriend' bob around in his head, along with the image of Mark and the sight of him knocking the brusque, pushy man to the ground.

******

"Errrr...I don't know Milo what do you think? Is too soon? It's too soon, right?" Jay asks his little tri-legged Boston Terrier who just tilts his head, panting as response. "Alright, alright. Fine," he adds, "But it's just a 'thank you' lunch, nothing more, ok!!" he explains, stressing his last word. Taking a seat at the counter, Jaysen scrolls through his contact list for Mark's number, getting up and pacing around his kitchen the second he finds it and presses the call button.

The phone rings a second time, then a third, and then a fourth before he hears, "Heyyy this is Mark. I'm kind of busy at the moment and can't get the phone but leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as I can, promise, so leave a message at the mark. Wait, not me but at...well you know," *BEEP*. Stifling a laugh, Jay says, "Hey Mark, it's Jaysen, that guy you kind of saved at the bar the other night by punching out that big dude that had a number of beers in him and was being sort of rude and since I'm really not that assertive or confident or whatever aaand I don't really know why I just told you that. You probably think I'm a complete dork now. Anyhow, I was hoping we could catch some lunch this week, my treat as a 'thank you'. That new soul food place opened last week on 8th and Capital; thought we could check it out. Ok, cool. Call me back whenever. Bye,"

Slipping right back into his seat, Jay plops his arm on the counter and drops his head, burying his face. "How was that bud? Was it really as bad as I think? Am I really that dork Milo?" he says, looking over at his pup. Jaysen claps his hands, the dog strutting over with his little wobble, his dog-dad lifting him up and getting his cheek coated in doggy kisses.

Setting his boy down, Milo running out to the balcony, either to watch the passing traffic or use his potty area, Jay picks up the empty dog bowl, pouring lunch in, washing his hands after, then turning and pulling a salad out for himself. Tearing open and pouring the croutons onto the mix in, he grabs the dressing and sits, munching away in anticipation.

Twenty minutes of anxious eating and dish washing later, Jaysen's phone rings, his breath suddenly elusive. The screen reads 'Mark' and opening the message, he reads 'hey, I'm doing some volunteer stuff at the library. Lunch sounds great but you really don't need to thank me & yeah I've been meaning to try that place out. Just let me know what time you want to meet, and I'll see you then'.

******

Mark rubs his hands in eagerness as the waiter places his steaming chicken pot pie in front of him, Jay looking forward to diving into his seafood gumbo. "Mmm this looks so good," Mark says, tapping open the crust of his pot pie. Smiling, Jaysen mixes the white rice in with his shrimp and broth, taking a sip.

We share small talk about music, movies, vacations, work, et cetera as we eat. I wonder if he feels the same tingly spark as I do every time his knee touches mine under the table or if Mark knows how deep his hazel eyes are. His laugh isn't any less charming than the rest of him while I tell him about the time I my neighbor accidently texted me a topless picture in high school because I had the same name as her boyfriend! He nearly choked when tell him it read 'meet me in the music hall during free period tomorrow, you know why'.

"Hey, have you seen the trailers for that new cruise ship murder mystery movie?" he asks after I pay the waiter.

"The one where they shut off access to the casino? Yeah, it looks great,"

"Why don't you and me check it out? Maybe Saturday?

"Sounds great! What time?" I ask, nervousness suddenly hitting me, "Wait, like a date?"

Mark blushes, looking down, grinning, his cheeks a cute baby rose color when he answers, "If you want it to be," biting his lip.

My own cheeks now a similar color while I nod, saying, "Sooo...what time?"

******

Mark and I have been together for over a year now so when I step into the tiki hut bar to refresh my Daiquri, I'm not at all surprised a few seconds later when I feel his arms around my waist and the familiar, though wet, contour of his sporty body against my back. "Have I mentioned how hot you look in those swim trunks today?" he mumbles, his lips and tepid breath brushing my ear. Chuckling, I reply, "Only a few times since we got here," setting my drink on the bar as I turn to face him, my lips connecting with his.

His tongue is welcomed into my mouth with great splendor, the saliva in my mouth churning around and around and around his tongue, sucking him into an oral whirlpool. I know it drives him crazy whenever I do this to him, especially the fact that I won't teach him how it's done.

Backing up against the bar, I put my hands back, lifting myself as Mark sets me on the counter, my thighs now loosely hugging his hips. I glace back, checking that nothings nearby that might be knocked over, and he pulls my mouth to his and resumes kissing me. We started French kissing, our mouths joined in a mess just seconds later.

We enjoy our less-than-private togetherness, our tongues reaching for and moving between mouth as our hands wander each other's figures. The rest of the world and the party and the pool, don't exist anymore, nobody exists anymore besides us because that's all we want or need or care about right now.

My right hand roams up his muscular torso whilst my left roams down, Mark's drifting over my stomach as another slides about my back.

I enjoyed us a little more than usual, likely to do with the large quantities of alcohol in a systems mixed with the heat of the summer, my cock going from semi-hard to boulder-like quickly. My boyfriend strokes my thigh, caressing it tenderly as we make-out, reaching down to my knee as my fingers trace his abs. His hand moves slowly up and down as I softy run my hand over the hard cock under those shorts.

I hop off my seat, tenderly pressing into his chest, putting Mark on the bar this time around. I untie the laces of his trunks and pull them to the ground, his glorious substantial penis springing free of its constraint and gleaming in the sun.

Running my hands up his toned thighs, I close my eyes and breath in his masculine scent, taking his big thick cock into my hand and stroking him as my mouth moves to his mammoth balls. I open my mouth way big to take in his colossal penis!

I scoop up his nuts in one hand, struggling to hold them both, lifting and caressing the hefty shaft with the other. I get the massive head nice and wet, swirling and twirling my tongue all around it. I lick down the top of his cock, all the way to the base and back up to his large mushroom. I spread my lips as wide as I can and engulf first the head, soon followed by inch after inch of slick shaft. I thoroughly and fiercely lick him, peppering his length with sloppy kisses, my lips racing up and down his penis. I let a little spit drip down his rod before I send him into my throat, my partner stroking my back as I pleasure him.

Drooling as I deepthroat him, Mark groans and I know I'm about to get my delicious reward. I pull my mouth off for a quick minute, pumping him with my hands, his first strand landing right on my tongue. The second stream comes right as I swallow the first and I open my mouth in the nick of time for the third and fourth!

Wiping his seed from my chin, my naked boyfriend jumps from his perch, my mouth clasped to his finger, then Mark insists, "Come over here," leading me outside of the Tiki Hut style bar and orders me to lean forward, a hand pressing my over between my shoulder blades. I grasp the inner edge of the counter with one hand and the outer edge with the other as my partner blatantly jerks down my trunks, knowing immediately what he has in mind.

I ready myself to host him as I feel the head of his erection at the puckered mouth of my rectum, and it slides all the way in with complete ease, making me gasp quite loud. My inner muscles tighten around him intuitively causing him to grunt his esteem, and he takes a few long deep strokes, his hands coming around me; one to hold me in place, the other seeking out my suspended, swinging cock and indulgently fondling.

Mark's portly head is stretching me good! It kind of hurts some but in an 'Oh my god! More please!' way. He starts rocking back and forth, plunging in and out, that head lunging deeper than it had. I groan in untainted ecstasy, grunting each time his thighs smack against me! His enthusiasm and the strength of his impetuses are remarkable but something in my is screaming for more!

"Fuck that ass babe!" I moan, and he does that ultra-sexy thing where he makes that check noise and growls in his throat.

Rocking back and forth some more, accelerating his thrust a bit, getting a little deeper with each. His ampleness is brilliant! My boyfriend is for sure bigger than I can ever recall today, and it feels absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!

"You are fucking amazing!!" I groan, Mark pushing harder, grunting as he pounds my pale ass.

As he continues relentlessly fucking, I hear the distinctive sound of someone clearing their throat, looking up to see another guy from the party standing at the bar, who very clearly knows what's going on. My partner slows, quietly asking, "Should I just...?"

"You better fucking not!" I bark back at him, matching his dimmed tone.

Clearing his throat again, the guy asks, "Hey, can I, uh...?" shaking his empty long neck. I got on my tippy toes leaning over the bar and stretching my arm as far as I could under the bar, grabbing a cold one from the ice bucket, Mark carrying on, ramming into me every few seconds, as I slide the beer down the counter.

Fortunately, the other guy is gracious enough to hop over the front, grab his drink, then hop back out, thanking me and shooting Mark a wink before walking back to the pool.

My sounds harmonize with my boyfriend's lustful grunting a few minutes longer. I don't even remember when my hand took over jerking me off but I'm about five strokes from getting off myself when I feel that tell-tale mega throbbing, telling us both that we don't have long before his orgasm was going to happen!

Oh, my sexy sensual seductive wanton god! Mark burst his warm creamy white seed into me, filling my ass from depths I never knew existed. I hardly even notice my own cum shooting from my dick, splattering against the hut, decorating the ground and my feet!

His cock slips out after shooting the last of its supply, leaving me panting hard, Mark's hands slipping from my waist to my hips. Breathless and wordless, I turn to face him, putting a hand on both cheeks, pulling him in for a kiss that I hope will never end. His arms tighten around me as our lips mash together, wilted genitals dripping.