Tilly

Story Info
My aunt and I share a few special moments.
1.7k words
4.19
7.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Tilly

My aunt and I share a few special moments

Here I was eighteen years old and I was being forced to visit my mother's sister and her family. I'm old enough to join the army, old enough to drink or get married. Well I could get married if I had a real girlfriend. But mom insisted, so off I went to a ranch in west Texas. The most boring place in the world, there is nothing there except ugly scenery.

Aunt Tilly and Uncle George did have a nice house and their two boys were not a pain. They had saddle horses and Uncle George did show me how to saddle them so going on a ride was kind of neat. The biggest problem was the heat. West Texas in the summer was hot. Of course everyone said it was a dry heat. Kind of like putting your head in the oven when it's set to bake a pie.

Football is a big deal in Texas but not in my book. So when everyone was going to a game I begged and was allowed to stay behind. Aunt Tilly said she had a headache and didn't go either. It was a one hour drive to the game and allowing for a three hour game and another hour home the bunch would be gone for around five hours. I was happy to see them leave. Five hours of peace and quiet. By noon I was bored. Too hot to ride a horse, the limited TV only had football and car races, one is as bad as the other.

Aunt Tilly suggested I go out to the pond and swim for a bit. When I confessed I didn't even know they had a pond she gave me a towel and a push in the right direction. "Just on the other side of that little knoll, you can't miss it. The fence keeps the cows out of it and the thing is spring feed so it's nice and cool. Go on, get out of my hair." So I went. I was standing by the gate when I realized I didn't bring my swimsuit. I looked around and there was nothing to see. The house was on the other side of the hill. Ok, it should be safe to skinny dip.

The water was great. The bottom was solid, not muddy or slimy. I don't know how long it was but suddenly Aunt Tilly was standing on the edge hollering at me to come and get it. She was holding a basket and was telling me she had our lunch. Without thinking I headed for the shore.

As I waded the last few feet I looked up to see my Aunt's eyes real big. Then I remembered. I was naked. It was all hanging out and Auntie could see it all. Actually there wasn't much to see. The cool water had caused shrinkage. I quickly covered myself and turned my back toward her as I felt my face turning red.

"Oh...come on out William. I've seen everything you've got and it's not the first one I've seen either."

"Throw me my pants will you?"

"No. Just get yourself out here. I got chicken and coleslaw and soda pop."

I looked over my shoulder to see her spreading out a big blanket. She sat and was opening the basket. "Come on William get over here. Or do I have to come and drag you out?"

"I'm naked."

"Yah I can see that. Did you know you got a good looking butt?"

"Please throw me my pants."

"No. For pities sake William, I already saw you dinger. Just come on out and have your lunch."

Ok I decided. If that's what she wants, that's what she'll get. Dropping my hands I walked out of the pond. Let her look if she wanted. It's only a penis. Every guy has one. Uncle George has one, her two sons have em. Nothing to be ashamed about, in fact the situation was causing me to get a little swollen now that the cool water effect had worn off.

"It's about time. Now sit your ass down and enjoy this wonderful lunch I fixed up. No...just sit...you don't need your trousers. I kind of like the scenery."

So I sat. By the time Auntie dug out the pie I had kind of forgotten and was sitting cross legged and totally exposed. The problem was when I noticed her staring I started to get hard. I grabbed the plate with my piece of pie and tried to hide my erection behind it.

"You have a very lovely cock William. There's no need to hide it. Erections are nothing to be ashamed of. Why don't you let me look at it? Please."

So I let her look. I had never considered myself being an exhibitionist. But maybe I was. I was starting to like her looking at me down there. So I lifted the plate up and let her look all she wanted. I glanced at her flushed face as she just kept on looking. I'm not sure she was even blinking.

I decided if she was enjoying the view I could give her more. I fell back away from her on to my back and as I fell my legs spread open a little, just enough so my nuggets were not hidden. "Just look at the sky Aunt Tilly.

Those clouds are so big and black looking."

That broke the spell. "Oh my God William, we need to get to the storm cellar. Get your shoes on. Forget the other stuff. Run."

We made it just in time. The rain was hard and cold. The wind was blowing like mad. She had to struggle to even close the door as we tumbled inside. As most ranchers in the area the storm cellar was stocked with the necessities. A lantern, bottled water, snacks, and even a portable toilet, but no blanket and we were both wet and cold. An old couch provided a place to sit and when she said we should cuddle to get warm I was more than willing.

As can be expected my erection stated to return. I know she was my aunt but she was an attractive woman. Slender, tall, long dark hair and with a wet dress her small breasts were well defined and her nipples were poking against the cloth. I was not happy with where my mind was going. This was my aunt, my mother's sister. Uncle George was a big strong man; he would kill me for even thinking what I was thinking.

"Stay William, don't move away. I'm cold and it helps to be close." She wrapped an arm around my shoulder to keep me in place. Then the other hand landed in my lap. "Oh William, is that causing you a problem?"

Then she took a hold of me. "My goodness William, this is an impressive dinger. Let me take a good look at it. Yah I know I saw it earlier but you were all the way across the blanket. Now it's so near and I can take a real good look. Yes indeed. A very nice specimen it is. Do you mind if I?"

She started to move her hand up and down so very slowly. This was so much better than when I would do it. So much better that I knew I wasn't going to last long. "You better stop. Please stop. I'm going to." Then I did. It had been a while since the last time I had did it to myself and it shot out all over my stomach and her arm and her fingers.

"Wow...William...what a load. That was one big eruption. Do you always come that much?"

I could only watch in amazement as she licked her arm and then her fingers clean. "Not bad, kind of tasty in fact. Do you mind?"

Then she licked some of the stuff off my stomach. "Ok, there should be some paper by the pot would you get it please?"

From a water bottle Aunt Tilly damped the paper and finished cleaning her arm and fingers. "Want me to clean this up for you?" As she lifted my soft member and before I could answer she started to wipe it off. "There all clean and shiny. Ready for whatever happens next."

What happened next was we checked and the storm had passed and it was safe to come out of the hide hole. She told me to go and take a warm shower will she went to collect any remains from the pond.

I had just got out of the shower and was in my bedroom when my aunt walked in with her arms full of stuff. "I found your pants. The shirt is gone. I think everything else is here." She dropped the mess on the floor and looked at my penis.

I was suddenly modest again. Covering myself I turned into my room and so did Aunt Tilly. "Can I maybe do one more little thing William?"

More, how much more could she do? It only took ten seconds to find out. I was on my back and she had me in her mouth. Now I'm not a complete idiot. If I'm offered a blowjob I'm going to take it. I was in heaven, my very first blow job. This was so much better than my fingers even better than her fingers.

Then it went to hell. The door swung open and Uncle George was standing there. My mind flashed. Was it five hours already? Was I going to die in next thirty seconds? Would my mother and father ever forgive me? This was bad, very bad.

Uncle George merely said, "When you're done sucking him off could you start with dinner. I'm starving." He turned around and closed the door as he left.

Sadly I had to leave the next morning bright and early. Uncle George looking me right in the eyes asked, "You want to come on down next summer? Maybe spend a little more time? Visit the pond or something a few more times?"

The end

As always thank you for reading my little stories. Your comments and votes give me some idea how I'm doing.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers