Tim and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
377 Followers

I was starting to get suspicious of the mention of his 'needs' at that point. I interrupted him and asked, "Frank what kind of needs are we talking here? Sex?"

He gave me the look again like when I first entered his office. I felt undressed with his gaze.

"Yes among other things, I am 67 years old and never married. For the last 35 years I have had Mary to attend to my needs. I don't want to marry at my age so with Marys retirement I have been forced to look for relief elsewhere. I had you thoroughly investigated and with Marys approval I chose you to be her replacement. I know enough about you to know that although you are a newlywed things are not as rosy and right as they should be. I know about your first honeymoon night and the trouble he had initiating sex. I know how crude his lovemaking skills are. I know or suspect that he has never given you an orgasm. An unsatisfied wife is a recipe for disaster in a marriage. I promise you that any time we spend together will be very satisfactory to you.

I also know that financially you two are struggling. Young couples sometimes scrimp and save for years to buy a starter home. I would hope that your new salary would accelerate that process.

Finally, and this is a big one here, I know that you two have talked about starting a family. I have come into possession of your hubbys medical records, don't ask me how. His sperm count is so low and his penis is so small that for all intents and purposes he is probably unable to father a child. At his last urologist visit, he was informed of his condition."

"He visited a urologist?" I blurted. I somehow remember Tim saying he had some type of problem and went to the doctor. We would be discussing this when I got home tonight.

"Yes. Normally those types of records are confidential but I have a friend of a friend and besides with enough money anything is available."

My mind was in turmoil at that point. First of all I felt that my privacy had not only been invaded but put into open record. Even details of our sex life was known! I felt like I had been stripped naked in public. I was so embarrassed! How could this man acquire these details of my life? Did he have pictures? Videos? Then I remembered a certain professor from college stating that in today's world nothing is hidden if someone wants to know of it bad enough,

I compared the life I now had with Tim with the luxuries that Frank was offering. I also had to admit that Frank was correct in his assessment of our lovemaking being less than satisfactory. Suddenly I thought I knew why Frank had dug so deeply into our love life.

"Frank are we talking just sex here or is there more?"

Frank continued "As I said I am 67. I have never married. I am also childless Mary couldn't have children because of an injury when she was a young teen. I have no close relatives that I would be willing to entrust my wealth to. My only salvation at a legacy would be to father a child and hope that he or she could carry on after I'm gone. I have chosen you to be the mother of this legacy if you agree. I have carefully researched your background and found many relatives in your past with business acumen. You have everything going for you. You have the dna to raise a dynasty of business moguls if you so choose.. You have your youth and most importantly you have the opportunity to make your life better for you and your family."

"Does your concept of 'my family" also include my husband?"

"Absolutely my dear. As a matter of fact I would be willing to let you and hubby carry on with your lives as you have up until this point."

I was shocked at this point as to the idea that had just been presented to me. I had been chosen by this multi million possibly billionaire to father his child out of wedlock in the guise of being his secretary in order to preserve his legacy. Money seemed to be no object but I had an objection.

"I have some major concerns Frank. I am a married woman. I don't want to ever cheat on my husband. If I accept your offer I will be cuckolding the man that I had swore before God that I would cherish above all others. How can I justify that to myself and stay in good graces with my husband and the church?"

"I can think of a number of scenarios. We could approach your husband with my proposal that I father the child that he then would raise as his own. No one other than you two, myself and my attorneys would know of the child's relationship to me until after my death.

Second we could have an affair clandestinely, keep the paternity from your hubby. He would raise the child and no one would know of the relationship until such time that my heir could inherit.

Third and to me the most distasteful, you would be my executive secretary and we not ever have sex. You would obviously lose all your wages and perks upon my retirement or untimely death.

In any case, if you decide to go through with our agreement I will make sure that your family, including my heirs, will never want for anything for as long as you live.

As to your problem with your church you could get an annulment with the reason being that your hubby is not capable of fathering a child. At that point we could get you pregnant and I would publicly accept the child as mine."

"That might be the best scenario Frank. I can't believe that I am actually considering your proposal.

This morning I was a young married woman in love with my husband. He was not a perfect husband but we had something that wasn't broken enough that we couldn't fix it. Now I find that my husband is probably infertile and is keeping that fact from me while he discusses starting a family. I can't believe he kept this from me, I'm his wife!

Also I have been asked to have a baby with a man that I just met a few hours ago. My head is spinning here Frank."

He laughed heartily. "I can understand your feelings. I dumped a lot on your pretty little head. How about this. You take the phone, keycard, credit card and the lexus for the weekend. When you come in on Monday you either go to HR and turn the items in if you are turning the offer down or you go to your new office."

"Thank you Frank I think that would be best. I do want to at least think on it.

We went back to our offices. On the way I was shown my new car. It was beautiful. Red with red leather. Red was my favorite color.

I called down to Tim's office and told him that I had a surprise for him tonight. I also informed him that I would meet him at home rather than riding with him after work. He asked me how I would get home and I told him that was part of the surprise.

The rest of my day was filled with minor secretarial work and some paperwork concerning my new position.

I met with Frank's attorney. He explained how I would essentially be Frank's secretary but in addition he was contracting me to produce a viable heir for him. I would have to sign away all claims of sexual harassment and sign an agreement stating that I would be a willing participant in any sexual activities. Any children that I conceived would be raised by me with complete financial responsibilities borne by Frank. If I chose to remain married it would be up to me to either explain to Tim who the father was or keep him in the dark as to the parentage of my child. I would be on call 24-7 and at Frank's disposal for sex without question. The last document was a list of the perks. I had the furnished condo, clothing, jewelry, car, phone and the debit card that Frank gave me. I also had a maternity leave for 6 months when I conceived Franks child. After the baby was born I had complete child care and a live in maid and nanny. Once I birthed a healthy child I was guaranteed a lifetime income that would insure that my family would never want for anything. After the attorney left I had the rest of the day and the weekend to decide if this is what I wanted.

I left work in my new lexus without seeing Frank for the rest of the day. I had a thought as I was slowly navigating traffic. How would Tim's job be affected? If we got an annulment would there be any repercussions? I was stopped in traffic at this point so I decided to give Frank a call with my new phone. He answered on the second ring. "Don't tell me that you have already made your mind up my dear." he said. "No I haven't but I do have one question. How will our agreement affect Tim's employment status? Will he be affected negatively in any way if I turn your proposal down? How about if I get an annulment? What happens if he finds out we are lovers and divorces me? How about if I never divulge the true parentage of your child? He will assume that he is the father."

"Frank laughed and said, "My dear he will be perfectly safe in his job. His career will go on as if nothing ever had happened between us. He will be given all his bonuses and scheduled raises. His comp and vacation time will also be awarded as scheduled. If you don't let him know of our agreement his life will not change other than the fact that I will be bedding his wife and he would be raising my child or children. As I said how much he knows of that is up to you. Personally you are in charge as to how much he knows but his job will never be affected no matter which way you choose to handle your marriage."

The traffic had started to move at that point so I thanked Frank and hung up. I was glad for the slow movement because I had a lot of thinking to do.

When I arrived at my home I was greeted at the door by an agitated Tim. He started questioning me as soon as the door opened. Whose car was that, what had I meant when I called him... I gave him a quick kiss and pushed by him and went into our small living room. He followed me without stopping with his questions. I sat on our love seat and told him to sit so I could explain everything. He finally calmed enough to allow me to start.

"Tim when we went to work today I was in the secretary pool. Then this morning I was sent to HR for my latest assignment. I was informed that an Executive Secretary position had opened up due to a retirement. The Executive Secretary for our CEO Frank Burns had decided to retire so that she and her husband could travel together while they were still young enough. I have been offered her position. The car that you saw is a company car and one of my perks. I will need the car because my hours will not coincide with yours anymore if I accept the position. Before you say anything else let me explain.

I will be getting a raise in pay with a possibility for additional bonuses. I also can expect another raise after a few months depending on my performance. In addition I have a clothing allowance because I will be expected to accompany Mr. Burns on his out of town business trips and to certain local events. I also will be spending more time in the city so I will have a furnished condo available so I won't have the long commute late at night or early in the morning. Because of the long days I will be spending some nights in the city also. Now the down side. I will be expected to travel with Mr. Burns whenever he needs my services so I will be expected to spend a considerable amount of time away from you. Some of these trips will be to businesses overseas so I may have to spend an excessive amount of time both inside and outside the country. I may be gone for weeks on these trips but I can't say yet when or where I'll be. That's the high points to my job offer. I have until Monday to give Mr. Burns my answer. Now you may ask whatever questions you may have."

Tim just stared at me in confusion for a minute.

TIM

To say I was floored by Erin's job offer was to put it mildly. At first I saw a great way for us to get our home quicker with her pay raise. The downside was her time away from me and our home. Could I be ok with my wife spending so much time with Mr. Burns? He was old, I heard he was in his 60s. I also heard he wasn't very virile looking. Erin had never shown any interest in older men, or any other men, so I figured I was safe on that account. If this offer was on the up and up we could get our home years sooner than we had planned. On the down side we would be apart for longer periods than I was comfortable with. I decided to get Erin's feelings on the offer.

I asked "Erin what are your gut feelings with this offer? Do you feel that the time apart can be justified with the added income? Also do you think that Mr. Burns has any nefarious ideas as to keeping my wife from me for extended periods? I don't want my wife to suddenly become the company whore. You do know that we are trying to start a family and you are not on any type of birth control.

Her face got very red at the last comment. " How dare you accuse me of being a whore, company or otherwise!! What do you think gives you the right to accuse me? If I accept this offer it will be as an Executive Secretary. He is 67 years old!! He saw potential in me as a secretary not some old man's plaything. Do you think I am looking forward to being separated from my husband? This is a once in a lifetime offer for us. If you can't see that then maybe we have a difference of opinion but if you are going to call me names to make your point then maybe I don't know you like I thought I did."

With that she stood up and said "I'm going out for a drive. You can find your own dinner tonight because I may be late." I could see her eyes watering up as if she might cry. Erin then spun around and grabbed her purse and ran out of the house.

ERIN

How dare he accuse me like that!! I am not a whore!! Where did he get an idea like that? I was so pissed at Tim I couldn't see straight. I didn't know where to go so I drove aimlessly with no direction in mind. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I drove.

After an hour of driving I found myself in the city. Suddenly I knew where I would go. I found the building that my condo was in and gave the valet my car. I went up to my floor and entered my home away from home. Yes, during my drive I had made my mind up. I was going to accept Franks offer. I was going to become his Executive Secretary. I had not decided yet if I would have his child but at the very least I would be his Executive Secretary.

I had sensed a lost look in Franks eyes as he described Mary today, I felt that he had been in love with her. On a certain level I felt sorry for him and the way she left him. Weather she had been in love with him was another matter. I didn't get the same vibe from her.

I didn't have a chance when I was in the condo before to thoroughly investigate all the conveniences. The kitchen was a chef's dream, marble countertops, double ovens, six burner cook top with a grill in the center. Two microwave convection ovens. Two dishwashers. Two industrial size refrigerators with attached freezers. The kitchen alone must have cost well into the six figure area. The pantry was well stocked as were the custom cabinets. All the cookware that I might ever need was at my fingertips. We could entertain many guests if we had a dinner party. Behind the pantry was a wine storage room. There must have been five hundred bottles of different types of wine. I moved into the dining area and noticed the table had to be custom made from one slab of wood and would sit at least twelve people. The chairs matched perfectly with the table. The dishes we're all beautifully decorated china. I next checked the living area out. The furniture looked brand new and was covered with a soft leather. I had noticed the artwork from before but now I looked more closely at the pieces. They were all originals from the painter or sculptor.

Next I went to the atrium. The city lights of the early evening were spectacular. There were different types of indoor-outdoor funiture spread over the room. A huge hot tub was full and bubbling away in the corner. An exercise room had any type of exercise machine available. I even noticed that there was a shower for after exercise use. Tucked into a corner of the room was a tanning bed and massage table.

I was still pissed at Tim over his accusations. I decided to relax for a bit with some wine. I opened a bottle of white wine and poured myself a healthy amount.

I had an opportunity that few women would ever get. The travel alone would be worth thousands of dollars per year. Was I prepared to give up my pussy for this opportunity?

I went to the master bedroom and to my closet.

There were clothes for any occasion. Evening gowns, all types of business attire, casual wear, even a selection of dresses for nights on the town. Every tag I checked was from a high end designer. The 'little black dress' selection was very extensive. Some were very low cut in the front. Most left my back totally bare. All were very short. Next I checked out the footwear. Heels of every height and colors along with more casual styles. There must have been several hundred pairs of shoes alone! Next I checked the selection of lingerie. The bra/panty sets were all top of the line custom made designer brands and all my size. Most were see through or lacy and would show my 'bits' to anyone that had a chance to look at me in them. The hosiery were all high priced thigh high silk stockings. No panty hose. I saw swimwear in another drawer. There was swim attire in every color and most styles. I noticed all were two piece and some were downright scandalous in what they covered, or left uncovered. I knew that Tim would never allow me to be seen in public wearing even the most conservative of this selection of swimwear. Whoever had chosen my wardrobe had meant for me to always be almost totally 'on display' for Frank and whomever I would be around.

I sat on the bed with my wine to seriously contemplate my future. On the one hand I had been offered an opportunity of a lifetime. I had two objectives to meet. First would be as Frank's Personal Assistant/Executive Secretary and all it entailed. I felt that I could handle that part of the job without a problem.

Next was the part I had a problem with. Could I allow Frank to have sex with me, to produce a child with him? I had only been with Tim in my lifetime. If sex with Frank produced a child could I successfully hide the parentage from my husband? If I were to disclose my child's parentage to Tim would he consider me damaged goods and divorce me? Then I thought of my argument with Tim after work. Would I be Frank's whore if I decided to accept the position? After all I would be taking his money partially in exchange for sex. What would happen if I never conceived a child? What if Frank were impotent also? Would Frank eventually replace me?

I drank more of my wine while thinking of all the angles to my dilemma.

I had decided that I would take over for Mary as far as the Executive Secretary position.

Then I was confronted with the issue of my husband's fertility problem. How could he keep that from me? I started to feel cheated by Tim's lack of honesty. How could he lead me to plan for a family that he knew could not happen. Then I got pissed. If he could keep secrets then I would also. I knew how I would play this.

I would do it. I hoped my hubby would enjoy his life as an unwilling, unknowing cuckold because that was his future.

It was starting to get late and I was feeling a buzz from the bottle of wine so I called Tim to let him know that I was at my condo and safe. I told him I had been drinking and didn't want to drive my new car. He wanted to come to me but I told him I would spend the night here alone and see him in the morning at home.

On a certain level I considered this as a new beginning for my marriage. Tim had lied to me by omission. He had let me to believe we would have a family knowing that he couldn't get me pregnant. His male ego had ruined or severely damaged my feelings of him as a virile man. I would have a family. I would have as many babies as Frank wanted for me. As I poured another glass of wine I smiled. My children would secure my destiny well into my retirement years.

jott50
jott50
377 Followers