All Comments on 'Tim, Chrissy, and their friend Mike'

by Tammen1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

This could be a good series

betamale08betamale088 months ago

Very good first outing, please, continue... 👍

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story! I would love to read more of your work. Maybe a bit longer stories with some more build-up and character development?

funexplorer13funexplorer138 months ago

Great story! It made me so hard. This is a fabulous first story. I really hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, got me very horny. Hope the will also try cock next time:)

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold7 months ago

FANTASTIC.i hope cucky sucks his cock and eats Mikes cum out of his wife’s well fucked pussy

creativeandfuncreativeandfun7 months ago

THIS was AMAZING!!!!!!! 5 stars!

15091962150919627 months ago

Excellent! Hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We had a company party at my bosses place. My boss is an arrogant alpha prick and took a liking to my wife and surprisingly later she said she thought he was nice. Back at work he made comments about my wife which normally would of pissed me off but I actually got excited. One day in the washroom he showed me his cock which was quite large and asked what my wife would think of it. I didn't answer but from that moment on all I can think about is him not just fucking my wife but owning her pussy completely. I want her to be his sexually and fantasize about her falling madly in love with his cock and cuckolding me. If he asked me to suck him I'm positive I would. I'm loving your story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a great sexy story. I fantasise about my wife sucking a big cock and having her face sprayed by a fountain of cum. I only wish I could find the right man.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Simply fucking hot HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous