Tim Gets into Trouble Pt. 03

Story Info
Tim's life will never be the same.
2.5k words
4.53
5.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning: This story contains strong elements of domination, humiliation, and forced, non-consensual male homosexual intercourse. It also includes drug use. If such material upsets you, please skip this one. You've been warned.

After a while--Tim imagined that it was the next morning--Wilson once again brought him oatmeal. The cop was completely naked and fully erect. He was stroking his cock with his free hand.

"Did you like your oatmeal yesterday, boy?" he asked, gruffly.

"Yes, Sir," Tim replied.

Wilson was still stroking his cock, looking like he was about to cum. And with a loud groan, he did, depositing his load in the bowl of oatmeal, along with a dose of pubic hair.

"I'll bet you liked it, Timmy. Jackson and I always add our secret ingredient!" He put the bowl on the floor, turned, and left the room, laughing.

The boy was hungry. He reasoned that, since he had swallowed both men's semen direct from the source, there was no reason to reject it in his food, so he ate the tainted cereal hungrily.

Tim fell back to sleep after he finished the gruel. This time, he had lots of dreams. Wilson's hairy ass spread before him, begging to be licked and sucked and probed. The intense smell of Wilson's unwashed body. The feeling of Jackson's monster cock in his ass.

Abruptly, Jackson and Wilson opened the door, completely naked. Tim startled awake, his cock stiff and leaking precum.

"Get up, Timmy!" Wilson yelled.

"Time for your lessons," Jackson said, much more mildly. He led Tim to the same bathroom and once again cleaned him out. At least this time the boy knew what to expect.

The task completed, Jackson handcuffed Tim and brought him to the garage. Wilson was sitting on the chair Tim had been tied to earlier, chomping on a cigar, with a cruel smile on his face. His flaccid cock hung down from his thick pubic bush, obscuring his balls.

"Do you smoke, Timmy?" he asked. "Other than meth or crack or pot, that is," the cop added, laughing.

"No, Sir," Tim replied meekly.

Wilson took a deep drag on the cigar, stood inches from Tim, and blew the foul smoke into his face. The boy coughed.

The cop laughed again. "I see. Well, I happen to enjoy a good cigar every once in a while, particularly when little pansy boys don't like them."

Tim kept coughing.

"Sometimes, I like to add a little extra flavor," he added.

"Bend over, boy," he commanded.

"What, S-s-sir?" Tim stammered.

"I said, bend over, you stupid twink!" Wilson was getting angry. Tim feared that he was due for another hard slap.

Jackson grabbed Tim's shoulders and bent him over, the boy's ass spread and easily accessible to the other cop.

Tim felt an odd sensation as something damp pushed against his anus. It didn't feel like a dick or a finger.

"Open up, you fucking faggot," Wilson shouted.

Tim realized what was happening. Wilson was pushing the cigar into his ass. He did his best to relax, and the stogie slipped a short distance into his hole.

"Good boy," Wilson said, finally. Tim felt him pull the cigar butt out of his ass and started chomping on it again. "Yeah, now it has the added flavor of pathetic boy's ass." He laughed, and slapped Tim's butt very hard. "Down on your knees, pussy boy!"

Tim knelt.

Wilson handed the cigar to Jackson, who took a deep drag. "Damn, that tastes good!" he said.

Tim watched helplessly as the two cops finished the cigar, smoked some meth, and started slowly stroking their cocks. Just the sight of them with their hands on their dicks made Tim's spring to attention, though there was nothing he could do about it.

"Know what a spit-roast is, Timmy?" Jackson asked, once he was fully erect. Precum dripped from his half-hooded dick.

"No, Sir." Tim replied.

"Ever see a pig at a luau?" Wilson followed up. "The whole pig, apple in his mouth, a rod through his whole body, mouth to ass, slowly turning over an open flame."

Tim began to imagine what they were talking about, and how he was likely to be the pig in this scenario.

"Get up and bend over," Wilson commanded. Tim complied. The hairy policeman stood in front of Tim's face, his stiff cock just inches away. Tim could smell the funk of the officer's unwashed crotch.

The boy felt Jackson's broad tongue rasping over his tender hole. The sensation made him shiver, and his cock remained as hard as it ever got. Jackson's tongue went deep, causing Tim to groan loudly. Wilson cleared his throat.

"Ready, partner?" Jackson asked, removing his face from Tim's ass and standing up.

"Ready!" Wilson replied, pushing his dick between Tim's lips while Jackson simultaneously pushed his cock into Tim's spit-lubed hole.

With the handcuffs still on, Tim was helpless. The two officers established a rhythm, so that Wilson's cock was in Tim's throat while Jackson's was balls deep in his ass. Neither officer was gentle, and despite his best efforts to prevent it, he gagged on Wilson's cock more than once. Each time, he earned a slap in the face.

After a while, the two officers switched positions. Tim remembered Jackson's advice to not fight back with his tongue, and he managed to take the big black cock into his throat without gagging. Meanwhile, Wilson was merciless in fucking his ass. Fast and deep and unrelenting, constantly banging against Tim's prostate, causing the boy to dribble precum on the floor.

Wilson came first, with a shout, once again flooding Tim's rectum with cum. Jackson followed soon after, and the boy struggled to swallow the load before it leaked out of his mouth.

Wilson, going against his habit, decided to clean up after himself. He knelt on the floor, spread Tim's cheeks, and proceeded to lick his cum off of the boy's ass as it leaked out. Tim was overcome by the feeling of Wilson's thick moustache, especially when the cop started sucking his cum out of him. Tim's cock was throbbing from the sensation, and if Wilson had continued much longer, the boy might have cum hands-free.

Tim was shocked when Wilson kissed Jackson, passing his cum to his partner. Jackson swallowed it greedily.

"We're going to take a little nap," Wilson said after five minutes of making out with his partner. Jackson led Tim to the sling, briefly removing the handcuffs so that he could re-lock them around one of the support bars. "Stay there," he said, while Wilson laughed in the background.

"Yeah, like where the fuck is he going to go?"

The two officers left the garage, still laughing over the joke.

Tim was tired of having blue balls. He had been under almost constant sexual stimulation, but had not been able to touch his own dick, much less relieve the tension. There was something about that denial of release that made Tim simultaneously very turned on and very frustrated.

With his arms raised over his head and locked in place, Tim was overwhelmed by the smell of his own armpits. He hadn't had a shower since Thursday morning, and he had been sweating ever since. He didn't know how long that had been. Without deodorant, the scent was intoxicating and did little to ease his erection, which he had no choice but to look at longingly as it throbbed and leaked.

A couple of hours later, the recharged cops returned. "Choo choo," Wilson said. "Choo choo!"

Jackson released the cuffs and pulled Tim to his feet. "We've got a special treat for you today," he said, grinning.

"Officer Jackson is going to pull a train," Wilson said, with a laugh. Jackson put the cuffs back on the boy's wrists.

Tim was confused. Was there a model train kit somewhere? Were they going to leave the garage and go to a rail yard?

"Here's what's going to happen. You're going to fuck Jackson while I fuck you. Simple, right?" Wilson said.

"So now you need to get hard," Jackson said. Tim didn't know if he could do so on command.

Jackson bent over and sucked Tim's dick. Very soon, it was stiff and oozing. Now Jackson turned facing away from the boy, bent over, and spread his cheeks revealing his puckered brown hole. Tim saw it pulse.

"Eat my ass, boy!" Jackson said firmly. Tim leaned forward and planted his tongue directly on the cop's pulsing hole. He licked and probed and kissed Jackson's orifice, eliciting groans.

"Enough ass eating," Wilson said with frustration. "Time for fucking!"

"Put it in me, Timmy," Jackson said, looking over his shoulder. "Put it in me NOW." The officer reached behind him, grabbed the boy's cock, and guided it into his asshole.

Tim was astonished at how warm and smooth Jackson's rectum was. It actually felt good to have his cock engulfed in the other man. He had never fucked anyone before, male or female. He was starting to figure out why people seemed to be willing to do anything for sex.

"Choo choo!" Wilson said again, positioning himself behind Tim. With one thrust, he penetrated the boy, banging against his prostate, forcing Tim's precum into Jackson's ass.

Once again, it was a matter of rhythm. The two officers timed their movements so that either both cocks were balls deep or just barely inside the asshole at the same time. Tim found the simultaneous stimulation almost unbearable.

"Choo choo!" Wilson said once again, laughing. "Choo fucking choo!"

Tim was overstimulated, but at least his cock was getting attention. So it didn't take long until, without warning, he felt his orgasm break as he shot load after load into Jackson. He nearly passed out from the pleasure.

Jackson pulled away from Tim, turned, and stroked his cock inches from Tim's face. Suddenly, the officer came, coating the young man's face and nearly getting some in his eye. He slapped his cum-soaked dick against Tim's face.

Meanwhile, Wilson had been as ruthless as ever in fucking Tim's ass. The sight of his partner shooting cum all over the boy's face was all he needed, and soon he dumped yet another load into Tim's ass.

Wilson turned Tim around and licked Jackson's cum off of the boy's face. Meanwhile, Jackson knelt and sucked Wilson's cum out of Tim's ass. Once again, the cops kissed, mingling their cum together.

The officers cuffed Tim to the sling again. He was excited to see cum leaking out of Jackson's ass as he walked through the door to the main house. "That's mine!" he thought to himself.

Left alone with his thoughts, Tim reflected on what had transpired over the past two days. He had been abducted under color of authority and was, for all intents and purposes, being held as a sex slave. He thought of all the things he had experienced: Sucking cock, getting his cock sucked, getting fucked, getting double-penetrated, fucking another man. The intense body odor of Wilson's armpits, crotch, and ass. All the cum he had consumed, and all that he had expelled. He had to admit to himself that while he was still nervous and uncertain, he enjoyed almost everything he had gone through at the hands of Wilson and Jackson. He began to think about the sex life he would seek out after his imprisonment ended.

A while later, the cops returned. Tim's cock was standing at attention.

"Oh, look," Wilson said, with a chuckle. "Timmy's turned on just thinking about what's going to happen next!"

"You should ride that dick of his sometime," Jackson said, half in jest. "It may not be big, but he's learning how to use it."

Wilson looked at his partner skeptically. "You know I only bottom for you, man! Get real!"

"Trust me on this, buddy," Jackson replied. "The kid's a quick study!"

"You liked the DP yesterday, didn't you?" Wilson asked Tim, changing the subject.

"The what, Sir?" the boy replied.

"Are you stupid, or deaf?" Wilson yelled. "The DP. The duh-bull-pen-eh-tray-shun," he said slowly.

"When we both fucked you at the same time," Jackson explained.

"Um, I guess so, Sir," Tim said, uncertainly.

"Well, it doesn't really matter whether you liked it or not, Timmy boy," Wilson said. "Because we did like it and we're going to do it again."

This time, Wilson took up the position on the blanket, flat on his back, hard dick standing straight up. Jackson released the boy from the cuffs and led him from the sling over to his ready partner.

Tim lowered himself onto the hairy man's dick, gasping a bit as it grazed against his prostate.

"Fuck yourself on it," Wilson growled. Tim complied. "Yeah, boy, that's the way," Wilson purred. "You like that hairy sex stick, don't you? You like feeling a man inside you, eh faggot boy?" Tim was so wrapped up in the sensation, he couldn't respond.

Tim had established a rhythm when Jackson came up behind him and pushed him forward. Leaning against Wilson's hairy chest, the boy could smell the officer's unwashed body even more intensely than he had before.

Jackson attempted to squeeze his sizable dick into Tim's already occupied asshole. It took a lot of effort, but finally, the black officer's cock was in. Jackson started moving it in and out, careful not to let it slip out of the boy's hole.

Wilson threw back his head and groaned. "Fuck man, this is so fucking hot!"

Tim felt as though he might split in two. There was constant pressure on his prostate, but even that pleasure was overwhelmed by the discomfort of accommodating two large dicks at the same time.

Wilson raised his arms over his head, and the overpowering stench of his armpits hit Tim all at once. The officer grabbed the boy's head and forced his face deep into the sweaty pit.

Tim was surprised to realize that he liked how Wilson's pits smelled. He started licking enthusiastically. Wilson groaned in pleasure. "You're a little sweat pig, aren't you, boy?"

Meanwhile, Jackson was getting pretty rough in fucking. "Fuck, partner, your cock feels so good up next to mine," he said, breathlessly. "I want to keep doing this forever!"

"Well, it'll have to wait, Jackson, because I'm about to cum," Wilson groaned, as his dick swelled and unloaded yet more cum into Tim's overstretched ass. Through it all, the boy continued to smell and lick Wilson's armpit.

"Fuck!" Jackson said, reaching his own orgasm, filling Tim's guts with yet more sperm. The boy was surprised to reach his own orgasm, leaking jizz onto Wilson's hairy belly and pooling in his belly button.

The two policemen kept their cocks inside the boy as long as they could. Finally, the spent dicks slipped out of Tim, who collapsed in a heap on the blanket.

"Is this your cum, boy?" Wilson demanded accusingly, feeling the sticky mass on his belly.

"Dibs!" Jackson called out, rushing to lick his partner's belly clean, paying special attention to the gooey navel.

Snapping the cuffs back on Tim's wrists, Jackson followed Wilson out of the garage, leaving Tim cuffed and naked in the middle of the garage floor. No lumpy cot for him tonight; well, unless they came back later....

To be continued....