All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 11'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is Great

I just found your series this weekend and have been loving every part! From one college student to another, good luck in all your classes (but don't forget to keep writing this, lol)!

My only want is for something to happen with Jackson. The sibling taboo is super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My favorite story here

Your writing style is fantastic, and godamn, I never realized how hot time-freezing could be. I absolutely love the concept of pleasure being able to build up in frozen time.

As for suggestions, I really want to see her totally break a girl with her powers, like going to town with toys and her mouth on a girl for a few hours before unfreezing time.

And from last chapter, it made me realize I really want more of Aria of doing things in normal time, only using her time stop to direct the course of action. I was super disappointed when she didn't end up fucking all those guys in the bar, so maybe a follow up or alternate story where she does end up having sex with all of them would be cool.

ThenaughtyDomiThenaughtyDomiabout 6 years ago

One of the best stories I've read up till now, I hope you continue writing this well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving the enthusiasm!

What has set this story apart from the others I've read on this site, is your enthusiasm about the story, and seeing you learn more about being a writer on the site as the story progresses. Loved it so far, looking forward to where it goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Really enjoying the stories, I had to go back and read everything in chronological order. I love how Aria's personality is so vibrant through your writing. I feel like she is almost a real person.

I also think the length of each chapter thus far is really good. I would love to see what developed between Aria and Jackson, and in real time. I feel like there could be more to their little incident.

I hope you continue with her story and wishing you luck for your studies!

Mayflower_LemonsMayflower_Lemonsalmost 6 years ago
AMAZINGGGG!!!

I love this story. It has sci fi, sexy times, EVERYTHING! Pls post more. Also, like another person said, pls pls PLS make something happen with Jackson. Maybe Aria could use her powers in the process?

Mayflower_LemonsMayflower_Lemonsalmost 6 years ago
Oh Alsoooo...

Also, like another person said, she should TOTALLY completely break a girl. Maybe Lindsay? By break, I mean MUCH MUCH more than this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I got to say this has been one of the better stories I've read on this site.Your characterization is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Aria is the best

She is the best character I have ever seen on this place! I hope she does more pranking soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Lindsay Smut

Loved this chapter, mainly for the Asay smut, and I want to see more of theem. Give a little somthing for your LGBT readers, you know?

jazmuaddibjazmuaddibover 3 years ago

You should consider turning your initial Note into a separate story about a college student who enjoys writing erotica in class. Sounds like a great opportunity for a slow-burn fantasy exploration!

Jazmuaddib@gmail.com

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0mover 1 year ago

Knowing you wrote this in public makes it even hotter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous