Time for Yard Work, Slave Girl

Info
Go mow the lawn. Let me tell you what's going to happen...
826 words
4.2
18.1k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
260 Followers



Strip, girl! Don't speak, just obey. That's good. Nice and fast, I like that.

Get on your knees.

Edge as I talk to you. Do NOT cum, but stay as close as you can to orgasm as you listen to my instructions.

Do you see what I have here?

That's right. Your little yellow string bikini. And also look here. See what just arrived in the mail? Ben wa balls!

I'm sure you have some idea of what's coming next, don't you?

That's right. In a few minutes I'm going to grab you by the hair and get you on your feet. I'm going to cram these ben wa balls in your eager little pussy. Then you're going to put on this teeny tiny bikini. And then it's time for some yard work.

You're going to go into the front yard first. Everyone will be able to see you tend to the yard and plants and hedge in your embarrassingly revealing bikini. You're going to scandalize all the neighbors and give passers-by an eyeful. Whenever you need to bend over, you will make sure to do so at the waist, not the knees. You will do this at least five times, making sure to show off your tight little butt for the entire street. And whenever you hear a car coming, making sure to stretch slowly and languorously, showing off that beautiful body of yours.

As you move around, the ben-wa balls will bounce around your wet eager pussy. You're going to be working hard and constantly moving around, so it will drive you crazy with arousal. I better not see you slow down at all out there. You will keep moving and keep working hard. But do not cum.

Once you have tended to everything in the front yard and given everyone in the neighborhood a show for at least an hour, you will go to the back yard. Since we have a nice tall privacy fence, we can have a little more fun there. You will strap the cock gag deep in your mouth and keep it there as you slave away under the hot sun. You will wear your big slave collar. You will wear wrist shackles to make you feel more like a yard slave as you work so hard for my amusement.

Before doing any yard work, you will edge with your hands behind your head. I assume you'll find something to rub your naughty little pussy against. Once you get desperate enough, that is. I can't wait to see what you end up humping, my horny little slut.

Once you have edged, you will get to work mowing the lawn. At some time while you are tending to the yard, I am going to come up behind you with warning and just GRAB you. Feel free to struggle. You know I can overpower my weak little princess with trivial ease. I'll remove the shackles and ben wa balls. Then I'm going to drag you between two trees and bind you with your arms and legs spread taut. You will be helpless to do anything except wiggle slightly and moan into your cock gag.

I'll attach a tube to your cock gag and give you some water. You will need to hydrate, after all. But you will have to do it by sucking hard on the cock gag. I know you have quite the oral fixation. You really love sucking on cocks, real and fake, don't you, slut? There's that pretty blush. Good girl.

Then I'm going to tickle you until you're thrashing and squealing. Then I'm going to take a bucket of ice cubes and start running ice cubes all over your hot, helpless little body. I'm going to enjoy every helpless squeal you make, especially when I caress your nipples with the ice cubes or shove them deep in your naughty little pussy.

I'll untie your bikini then and leave you naked and exposed under the bright blue sky, only a few dozen feet away from where neighbors might be hanging out in their back yards. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures. You always look so hot when you're bound and blushing.

Then I'll have my way with my sexy, hard working little slave girl. I'm going to ream you from behind, as I squeeze your hot little tits HARD.

Then I'm going to take the garden hose. You'll have been in the sun for such a long time. So hot and sweaty and dirty. I'll rinse you off with the cold water. Get you nice and clean. I'll squirt you with water, then turn it away, then surprise you with another blast. And once you're cleaned up...

I'm going to give you a pressurized blast right up your pussy, a hard jet of water blasting away at you until you cum screaming into the cock gag.

Ready to get to work, my little yard slave?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
260 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absurd

Sorry honey but this comes over like the sexist fantasies of a camp robot.not for me.

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate your dry humping the chair leg, Anonymous. If you like to be given tasks to do such naughty, kinky things, make sure to private message me. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My clit was swollen and pussy juices leaked as I read. I enjoy being told what will be done to me. I am imagining and dry humping the chair leg to get myself to cum while reading.

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

I appreciate girls who are eager to be told what to do. Since you posted as Anonymous, I have no way to PM you. Message me on FetLife (same username). Or send me feedback through this site, but make sure to include an email address. Sometimes submissive girls send me feedback, but when they leave the email field blank, I have no way to respond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m Sorry

I’m sorry Sir. I came, when you described how you’d have the water blasting away until I came. How do you want your slut punished?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

From Feminist to Fuckdoll Marcus desconstructs a feminist verbally and anally.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pony Riding Chelsea learns a new meaning for horseback riding.in BDSM
Slave Game A deviant young man ties up his friend’s little sister.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced Whore Ch. 01 A woman is made one man's property.in NonConsent/Reluctance
From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 01 Lesbian domination of my high school bullies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories