Time Heals All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella sat on the edge of the bed and shook her head to clear it. What was she thinking? This was her brother. She shouldn't be having such thoughts. What she had done was so wrong. "But it's been so long," she whispered aloud. Cupping her head in her hands, her elbows resting on her knees, she bemoaned, "He's your brother. You can't do that. It's wrong." Yet she had to turn and sneak a peek at his flaccid cock. Even in that state it was something. She jabbed her fingers at her pussy and found it to be wet. "And of course, you're dripping." She shook her head, pitying herself.

"It's so fucking wrong," she whispered shaking her head. "But it's been so fucking long," she contradicted herself. She repeated those two statements to herself several times, apparently louder than she thought.

"What's wrong, Stella?" a groggy Steve asked through squinted eyes.

With a huff, she turned and said, "That never happened, okay?"

"Oooookay," he answered slowly. "But I can't forget it."

"I know. But we're sister and brother. We shouldn't be doing that."

"Then why did you?"

Hesitantly, she whimpered, "It's been so fucking long. Dave and I . . . we just don't get together anymore."

"Is it him or you?"

"Him. He doesn't try to . . . but then, it's not like I really want it. I see him look at younger women."

"You're not that old, Stella. Hell, late thirties; we're in our prime."

"Then why doesn't he want me? I don't have a twenty-something body."

"There is nothing wrong with your body. Makes me hard."

She stood and faced the bed, undoing her robe to his widening eyes. "Then why doesn't he want this?" She let the robe drop to the floor rendering herself completely nude.

Steve sucked in his breath, his cock going hard in record time. "Are you kidding? Any guy would want that. I want that. Can't you tell?" He grabbed his cock and held it up. "If Dave doesn't, he's an asshole, or I hate to say, he's got someone else."

"That has occurred to me," Stella absently said, but her attention was focused on the beautiful cock she had just sucked. "Why does it have to be wrong?"

"Why does what have to be wrong?"

"You and me. Brother and sister. It's wrong, isn't it? It would be wrong for us to do more, wouldn't it?"

"I don't think so. I think as long as we're consenting adults and we're in the privacy of our own place, that's all that matters."

"You make it sound so simple."

"It is that simple."

"Do you really believe that?"

"I absolutely do."

"Do you really want me?"

Steve smiled and decided to take a chance. He got onto his knees and knee-walked to the edge of the bed. He took his sister in his arms and pressed his lips to hers. With a throated whimper, Stella kissed back hungrily. It quickly became passionate. His hands moved around to paw her voluptuous breasts while hers reacquired his hard cock.

"Mmmm," she moaned, stepping back and jabbing one of her tits in his mouth.

He sucked each nipple eagerly before she pushed him back to a sitting position, knelt on the bed and reattached their mouths. Ethicality aside, this felt wonderful! His hand now went to her wet pussy as hers again grabbed his dick. She jerked him forcefully to get him good and hard—not that he wasn't already, then she pushed him onto his back, straddled his hips, and with two fingers, guided that steel rod into her desperate pussy.

Stella instantly started crying.

"What?" Steve asked softly.

"It feels so good," she wept.

He pulled her down and wrapped his arms around her lovingly, never feeling so close to her as he did now. He pumped slowly, tenderly. Gradually, Stella responded, lifting herself up on her arms and returning thrusts.

"Oh, fuck," she mewled. "This is so good."

They got into a rhythm, and he couldn't help fondling her dangling tits.

"Oh, it's been so long."

With one thumb, Steve rubbed her clit.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah," she kept repeating loudly.

Steve felt a bit of emotion himself as his sister rode him, knowing that he was providing her something that she hadn't had in a while and desperately needed. Warm feelings pervaded him knowing he was doing this for her, and he'd never felt like this toward her before. Beyond that, her pussy was incredible. It embraced his cock and molded to it. He couldn't ever remember a woman's vagina feeling so perfect for him.

As he hoped she would, she came rather quickly, so imperative was her need.

"Uh, uh, uh, ahhhhhh!" she shouted with a shiver, her face portraying the complete relief she was experiencing, not to mention the overwhelming pleasure. She pumped several more times in rapid succession as though trying to squeeze out every last ounce of joy that could be had. Finally, she collapsed on him, wrapping her arms around his head.

Steve allowed her a few moments before he tenderly rolled her over onto her back. His cock was starting to deflate, so he started fucking her again to bring it back to life. He was hard again in seconds.

Stella thought what she had experienced had been spectacular and that it couldn't get any better. But as her brother's thrusts became more intense, she started to feel something. She thought it was the build-up to another orgasm, but she'd never had two in a row . . . the explosion of pleasure was amazing. All her muscles tightened, and she felt as though she could barely catch her breath, so outstanding was her climax. She whipped her head from side to side, spewing a string of expletives. All she could do was spread her arms and legs out until the wave of delight swept by.

It certainly was a boost to Steve's ego that he had brought not only his sister, but a beautiful woman to a second seemingly intense orgasm. However, this time, he could not stop because he was on his way to his own. And it felt like it was going to be a hell of a one. It started with that indescribable feeling in his cock that told him something was going to happen. Then it spread to his balls; that tightening that told him they were churning a massive load. Then his buttocks constrained, and it was as though he could feel the jism rising through his shaft. Pulling out quickly, he shouted, "I'm coming!" and he stroked his cock furiously until seconds later, he shot stream after stream all over her abdomen, tits and one jet even made it to her chin.

So busy concentrating had Steve been that he didn't notice his sister giggling over the globs of white liquid that dotted her body.

"Damn, boy, I've never seen anyone shoot this much," Stella commented.

"Must be your influence. Still think this was wrong?"

"Yeah, but it was so good it trumped the wrongfulness. I'll be remorseful later," she said with a smirk.

But as Steve rolled off her onto his back very close beside her, the ethicality prevented her from drifting off to sleep as he did, and she laid there with his semen drying on her skin pondering the effects of what they had done.

* * *

Stella awoke with Steve spooning her and his arm around her cupping her breast. Obviously, she'd fallen asleep at some point. Despite her confusion about what they'd done, waking up like this was very nice. Why did everything have to be so complicated? She took a deep breath, and that caused him to roll onto his back. He sort of pulled her with him, her neck landing on top of his outstretched arm, and he continued to tug her toward him. She turned onto her other side where he pulled her thigh over his crotch.

Stella looked at him trying to decide if he was doing all of this in his sleep or was he aware of his actions. She felt she had her answer when he kissed her forehead a couple of times, and then tilted his head to touch his lips to hers. She naturally puckered and kissed back. Next, he couldn't help but suck the nipple of her upper breast that was pointing at him, taunting him. It made her giggle.

Steve kissed her again, and it was so pleasant, she did not resist. But when it ended seconds later, she rolled onto her back. His lips followed, again attaching to her nipple. He sucked it again, then kissed all around it. It tickled. When they stopped this time, she turned to get out of bed.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I need coffee."

"Still uneasy about last night?"

With a heavy sigh, Stella said, "A little. I don't want to be, but I can't help the way I feel."

"I understand." Steve then smirked. "Maybe we just need to do it again to convince you that it's okay."

"Boy, is that twisted logic," she commented, slipping on her panties and a T-shirt, then heading off to the kitchen. There, she set about making a pot of coffee. While listening to it drip, as more thoughts that were a mixture of contentment and concern about last night bounced around inside her head, she was struck by the irony of those recollections and the fact that she was standing here in the briefest of panties and a thin T-shirt in which her hard nipples looked like they might drill through.

Her ruminations were interrupted by the appearance of her brother, and given his randiness upon awakening, another irony: he had slipped on his boxers. She wouldn't have been surprised if he had presented in his birthday suit.

As she finished pouring two cups of coffee, before she could hand him one, he turned her around and kissed her on the lips.

"Last night was the best night of my life."

"Glad you enjoyed it?" she answered in questioning form, not really knowing how else to respond.

Steve lifted his sister and sat her on the kitchen counter.

"Oooo-ooh," she giggled.

"As beautiful as your tits are, it's enticing seeing them fighting the T-shirt." He nibbled on a nipple.

"Careful," Stella warned, fearing he might bite too hard. "I need those."

"I'd never do anything to hurt you." He kissed her again.

She felt it only polite to kiss back. "What's gotten into you this morning?"

"It's a new day filled with promise. I'm only sad that mom didn't live to see us together."

"I don't think she would have approved of what we did," Stella commented with a chuckle.

"No, I'm sure you're right. But you know what I meant." Steve stretched the flimsy material of the V-neck of her shirt wide enough to expose her breasts so he could again kiss her nipples.

Giggling again, Stella noted, "You really have a fixation about my boobs, don't you?"

"First of all, they belong to you, they are the most magnificent set I've ever seen, and they're like candy." Lifting her, he was about to carry her off.

"The coffee."

Steve turned her around to grab her cup, then latched onto his and carried her back to the bedroom.

As they walked, Stella knew where this was headed and debated with herself whether to allow it to continue. However, all this attention was so nice and really clouded her ability to think rationally, not to mention that if the sex was as phenomenal as last night it would be nearly impossible to resist. But one concern occurred to her.

As he stooped to allow her to set her coffee on the night table, did the same with his and eased her down on the bed, Stella had to ask, "Steve, before I even think about letting this go any further, I have to know, is this just because I'm here and not putting up much resistance, or have we really resolved our differences?"

"Stella, it's like you said last night, it's difficult to remember what our differences even were, and we're all we have left," he said with all sincerity. "I regret that it took mom dying to come to that realization, but it did. So, did we resolve our differences? I'll say that there were no differences to resolve. We just came to our senses. And just so you know, I meant it when I said last night was the best night of my life. Do I want a repeat? Hell, yeah! But if you really have concerns, I am not going to force you to do anything you're not comfortable with. You can stop me right now."

Somehow, Stella knew he meant it. "Come here," she said pulling him down, their lips meeting. She noticed instantly that his kissing was much more sensual, almost romantic rather than sexual.

Steve grabbed her thighs and gently turned her toward the side of the bed. Spreading her legs, he bent over between them to kiss her again. After her lips, he kissed her neck, chest, and once again, stretched her shirt to expose her breasts and gave them equal treatment.

Stella wanted to be concerned that he was actually making love to her rather than just a sibling romp. But again, she hadn't had this kind of loving attention in so long, she couldn't stop it. Still, to mix things up, she whispered, "Lick my pussy."

He didn't need to be asked twice, quickly pushing her legs back. He pulled aside her panties to tongue both her vagina and anus.

"Oooooh," she yelped at the unexpected intrusion of her rear. But she liked it. His mouth action became sensual, and again she wondered if he was really making love to her or was it just wishful thinking on her part. Regardless, it was divine.

Steve knelt on the floor to put his head at the proper level to fuck her hole with his tongue.

She emitted a string of ooh's and ah's as he assaulted her crotch. Stella wondered where and how he had become so adept at cunnilingus. She'd had guys go down on her in her dating years, and Dave did occasionally, but none were this good. Was Steve really an expert or was it the fact that he was her brother and the taboo of it?

So lost in the enjoyment of it was she that she didn't think anything of the pause in the action until she felt a difference against her labia. Looking down, she saw his massive penis about to separate her pussy lips. She sucked in her breath, awaiting the thrill of penetration. However, he teased her by rubbing the tip tenderly up and down her slit. And just as she was getting comfortable with and enjoying that, he took the plunge. She let out a slow, high-pitched moan as he slowly slid his cock in.

"Mmmm," she whimpered.

Steve then pulled back just as slowly leaving just the tip in. This time, he only went in an inch, pumping at a continually slow pace. Next was another full-in thrust.

"Ohhhhh," she cried loudly.

Steve had been standing on the side of the bed. He climbed on with his legs spread wide, forcing her thighs way apart and up, his balls resting on her perineum.

"Don't tease me," Stella pleaded. "Fuck me!"

So, he started pumping at a moderate pace. Occasionally, he would stop and rotate his cock around inside of her. He spiced this with kisses, and he held onto her tits.

Stella wrapped her arm around his neck and held on. It was so much better than anything she had ever had that she really wouldn't have known if it was bad by anyone else's standard. In fact, it was so good, she felt her first orgasm building. She forced all concentration on it, but that turned out to be unnecessary because she exploded in as powerful a climax as she had ever had, possibly even better than last night. Every nerve in her body felt the passion and expanded on it. It felt so good that she was not even aware that she could experience such overwhelming pleasure. She forced her mind to let it continue, but unfortunately, after a minute or so, it subsided. All she could think was that she wanted more.

Stella pushed him to sit up, which he did with his knees folded back and his cock never leaving her pussy. She straddled his legs and sprang up and down on his dick. This put her tits at mouth level, so naturally, he sucked. After a minute, Steve fell back, completely supine.

It finally became awkward for Stella having her panties still on, so she slid off and sat beside Steve to remove them. Playfully, she dropped them on his face. He grinned, took a whiff, and then flung them across the room. Sitting astride of his head, she planted her crotch on his face and then bent over to take his penis in her mouth. She'd never done a sixty-nine before and figured her brother would be willing so she could give it a try. His acceptance was evident when his tongue snaked into her hole. She sucked him as best she could, knowing she wasn't really good at it, and when she tried to deep-throat him, her gagging and drooling excessive amounts of saliva dripped all over his cock.

Steve enjoyed her attempt, nonetheless. He used all the spit to coat his rod, then squirmed from underneath her to do her doggy-style. He slid in easily and stretched his frame to reach her face and kiss what he could. His weight pushed her down flat, so straddling her thighs, he fucked her with her legs closed. He loved this position for its tightness. Toying with her, he spread her ass cheeks with his hands, dribbled some spit onto her anus, which caused it to pucker and her to giggle. His forefinger then rubbed around her asshole. He dipped his thumb in only nail deep and she whooped, so he quickly pulled it out. However, he dropped a bit more spit and continued to rub it with his thumb. She didn't seem to mind that.

She continued to moan and purr her enjoyment.

Finally, they maneuvered into the missionary position and a romantic embrace, and he didn't have to pump very long before she came again in an extremely satisfying orgasm. It was so good; how could she think what they were doing was wrong? Maybe Steve was right. They were consenting adults, they were in the privacy of their own home and they weren't hurting anyone.

A moment later, Stella could tell her brother was getting close because he grabbed his cock as though he was going to pull it out.

"Leave it in," she commanded.

"You sure?" he asked, breathing heavily.

"Yes!" She urgently said.

It would have been too late anyway. He couldn't hold it anymore and blasted her, pumping hard until much of it was forced back out. "Damn! That was good," Steve exclaimed when he settled down.

"Yes, it was," Stella agreed. "Doesn't seem like it should be wrong."

"It's not. Are you on the pill?"

"Yes. Dave never really wanted children. It was something we frequently argued about. From time to time, I toyed with the idea to just stop taking the pill without him knowing so I would get pregnant. But when things became difficult between us, I no longer wanted a child with him, so I made extra sure I always took them."

"That's sad. I'm sorry your marriage hasn't gone well, and even more sorry that I wasn't here for you."

Stella was really touched by him making that statement. But she didn't want to get emotional about it, so she said, "Well, as much as I would like to lay here and be lazy, we've got work to do." She got up and headed for the bathroom.

A minute later, Steve heard the shower running. He would have loved to get in there with her, but it was an old house and the stall was barely large enough for one.

* * *

If Steve had thought yesterday was hard what with the travel and the funeral, going through his mother's belongings was extremely difficult, particularly encountering items that were still around from when he lived here. She didn't seem to have discarded anything.

Following breakfast, the siblings each took their own bedroom to go through. Much of the stuff was trash and was somewhat easy to get rid of, but there were many items from his childhood that were not. Steve tried to draw a line between sentimentality and practicality. Some trophies and knick-knacks might be keepers, but then he wondered what he'd really do with them.

"This is not easy," he said loudly out of frustration.

Stepping out of the bathroom to the sound of the toilet flushing, Stella turned toward Steve's bedroom rather than back to her own. They'd been at it a few hours, so she said, "Yeah, I think it's time for a lunch break."