Time Heals All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took him by the hand and led him to the kitchen. There was still an abundance of food left from the "reception," so they each piled finger sandwiches and fruit onto some plates. Steve took a seat at the head of the kitchen table with Stella sitting to her brother's right. She had a short skirt on with a low V-neck pullover shirt. Crossing her legs, she turned them toward him. He took notice of how high the skirt had risen on her legs, but then he thought about what they'd done and sleeping together nude, and it didn't seem there was any reason for her to be modest. Still, there was just something about a nice pair of legs protruding from a short skirt that was alluring—even having seen those legs all the way up.

"I know it's weird seeing so much of this stuff and feeling sentimental about it," Stella mused, "but keep in mind you haven't needed any of it in years, so there's not a lot of reason to keep it."

"And then, what would I do with it if I did," Steve summarized. "On the other hand, I knew it was always here."

With a nod of understanding, Stella suggested, "Maybe we should put everything we think we might want in one place and everything we don't want in another place. And later, when we're completely finished, we can take a second look at the possible keeper stuff. Perhaps by then some of the sentimentality will have worn off and we can better decide."

"That's actually a terrific idea," Steve agreed enthusiastically.

Smiling warmly, Stella added, "I'm just glad you're here to go through your own stuff so I don't have to." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. "That would have made this even more difficult."

Kissing her back with a bit more feeling, Steve said, "Yeah, I'm sure it would have." Without realizing what he was doing, he adjusted his cock in his pants.

Stella noticed, so she reached out to touch it. "That gave you an erection?"

Looking slightly embarrassed, Steve admitted, "Yeah. I'm sorry, but it's like seeing you for the first time. And then, with the . . . intimacy . . . we've shared, it's—"

Stella stood and pulled him to his feet. She grabbed his head and pulled his lips to hers kissing him passionately.

Surprised though he was, Steve returned the emotion with equal ardor. After this kiss, he said, "The fact is, being single and with no steady girlfriend, I have many dry spells myself. I thought I was pretty good at handling it, but there's just something about you . . ."

"Is it really me, or what you believe to be my new looks, or just the fact that I'm your sister and we shouldn't be doing this?"

"Probably a little of all three."

They kissed again, this time with roaming hands. Stella couldn't help but continue to rub his magnificent cock through his pants. Steve's hands found their way under her shirt and was surprised that she was braless. He lifted it up over the top of her breasts to suck her luscious nipples. When he felt her undo her skirt and it drop to the floor, he kissed a trail down and was again astonished that she wore no panties. Had she worn no undergarments in hope or anticipation of this happening? He really didn't care as his mouth molded around her pussy.

"Oh, oh, that's so good," Stella mewled. "Soooo, good."

Steve then turned her around and licked her pussy and ass hungrily like a man who hadn't eaten in a long time, which in a sense, he hadn't had this kind of meal.

"I've never had anyone do that to me," she mumbled through heavy breathing.

"I've never done it to anyone. You're driving me to do things."

After a minute, Stella stood. "I think I'm over my initial hesitation. Either that or I'm just so horny I don't care. Or maybe you're just giving me a taste of what I've been missing." She started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Probably a little of all three," Steve repeated with a grin.

With his shirt unbuttoned, he removed it as she worked on his pants. When those dropped to the floor, she instantly had him in her mouth. She was beginning to enjoy sucking cock—this cock—and once he was good and lathered, she took him almost all the way down her throat. When she pulled him out with an excessive amount of saliva, she stuck out her tits and wickedly let the spit fall on them.

Steve let her suck him a bit more, and then pulled her up to mash their mouths together in a very wet kiss from all the saliva her mouth had produced from the attempted deep-throating. He then turned her around and halfway bent her over the table to fuck her.

"Oh, this is so good," Stella wailed. "I used to think I just didn't like sex very much. I guess it was just my subconscious way of coping with what I was—or wasn't—getting from Dave. I'm now realizing it was because I never had it this good." She lifted her legs and just let them dangle outstretched in the air as long as she could. The feeling of her brother pounding her like that had her coming fairly quickly. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!" She bent her legs back as far she could, and Steve cradled her thighs continuing to pump until he felt her orgasm subside.

By pushing herself off the table it also forced him out. She quickly stooped to suck him to come, but he leaned her against a wall, lifted one of her legs and fucked her standing up. Having never done it upright like this, she had a momentary vision of them eventually doing it all over the house wherever they happened to be when the mood struck them. It was forcing her out of what she thought was her comfort zone, but also lending a new level of excitement to having sex.

A minute or so later, Steve turned Stella around and squatted to lick her pussy and ass again.

"Ooooh, yes, yes, yes," she moaned.

Standing once more, Steve stuck his cock back in her pussy from the rear and fucked her until his balls exploded, drenching her pussy with his pearly white jism. With Stella partially bent over, he leaned against her back with his dick still inside, pulsing uncontrollably. When it finally deflated and wormed out, a gush of sperm dripped down her thighs. Without thinking about what he was doing, his mind overwhelmed by the incredible feelings he was having about his sister and what they were doing, he dropped to his knees and licked all of his cum off her legs.

When he finished, Stella turned and looked down on him with what he took to be horror. "I can't believe you just did that!"

"I'm sorry. I got carried away. It won't—"

"That was fucking amazing! I loved it!"

Breathing heavily, Steve stepped back to the table to take a sip of his iced tea. He sat to finish eating lunch.

Stella joined him. "Are we out of our minds with lust? We're doing things I've never done; never even thought about doing; never even knew you could do."

With a chuckle and a shrug, Steve said, "There are probably a lot of reasons we've gotten so . . . carried away. Knowing we were going to see each other, neither of us knew what to expect from the other, but it certainly wasn't this. Then there's the fact that we've both been deprived. And of course, we can't overlook the taboo element. Maybe we're just making up for lost time. But in the final analysis, I think all that matters is that we're both taking care of each other."

"You think I've changed?" Stella questioned. "You're definitely not the same brother I thought I had."

* * *

The siblings returned to their respective rooms, the remainder of their tasks there made easier by Stella's suggestion about how to pick and choose. Midway through the afternoon, the telephone rang, startling both Steve and Stella. Their mother still had a land line and the children had not expected it to ring.

Stella reached the instrument first and answered. As Steve stepped up to listen, he was able to determine that it was Mrs. Horton, the next-door neighbor, and a close friend of their mother.

"Hold on, Mrs. Horton," Stella said. "Let me talk to my brother." She placed her hand over the mouthpiece. "The Horton's are inviting us to dinner tonight."

Steve grimaced and shrugged. "What do you want to do?"

"We don't have anything else for dinner."

"Does that mean you want to go?"

"You know Susan is divorced and she and her daughter live with Mr. and Mrs. Horton? Is that why you're reluctant to go?" Susan is the Hortons' daughter. She and Steve dated some in high school.

"Yes, she told me that at the reception and hinted that she would like to get together."

"Would you?"

"Would I like together with her?" He shrugged. "She suggests it every time I come home. I always think about it, but never do it."

"So, you don't want to go to dinner?"

With a sigh, Steve said, "It doesn't matter. Might as well get it over with. If we don't, they'll just keep asking."

So, they did. Other than Susan acting seductively, making certain she sat next to Steve, her attractive eighteen year-old daughter attempting to be alluring—all of which Steve resisted—and a number of both happy and sad reminiscences of their mother that brought moments of discomfort, it was a pleasant dinner, and at least, the food was delicious.

Still, both Stella and Steve returned to their mother's home worn out, not only from the stress of the dinner, but also going through their rooms and the two sessions of intensive sex they'd had.

"I'm ready for some serious sleep," Stella remarked as the entered the house.

"Yeah, it's been quite a day," Steve agreed.

"You can have the bathroom first," she offered.

He readily accepted and was in and out and in bed in a short time. He heard Stella enter the bathroom and didn't think any more about it until she eased into his bed with him. He wasn't really surprised even though he hadn't really expected it. She turned on her side away from him and squirmed against him. He took that as an invitation to spoon her and was further surprised that she was nude.

Her "Mmmm," was confirmation. However, when she felt his erection press against her butt crack, she reached behind her, patted it, and said, "Hold that thought until tomorrow. I'm too tired."

He really was also, so her request did not disappoint him.

* * *

She didn't know what awakened her. Steve was on his back beside her but not touching her. The room was no longer dark, and the bedside clock confirmed that morning was upon them. Her brother seemed to be sleeping soundly, so she eased out of bed quietly, used the bathroom, didn't bother to slip anything on, and then headed for the kitchen in need of coffee. She loved the feeling of being naked but had gotten away from nudity around her husband since he hadn't seemed to appreciate it. Minutes later, cup in hand, Stella went into the living room to enjoy her java so she didn't disturb Steve's slumber.

In the corner of the room was a divan that their father—who enjoyed collecting antique furniture that their mother hated—found in a garage sale. Their mother had gotten rid of most of the few pieces he'd acquired over the years after he passed away because she didn't need them and didn't like them. However, for some reason, she'd held on to the divan, but never did say why. Stella presumed that it was because it was the last piece their dad bought before he passed away and it was his favorite, so it was retained for sentimental reasons. And that was exactly why Stella sat on it. It was very ugly, and they'd all made fun of it at one time or another. No one ever actually sat on it because it had no back.

It did have very high padded sides, so she propped her feet up and leaned against one of them. As she sipped her coffee, a smile formed on her lips as she enjoyed the feeling of being naked in a place she'd never been able to.

"Now, if that isn't a picture of contentment—not to mention beauty—I don't know what is," Steve said with a grin, standing in the doorway in a t-shirt and boxers. "Wish I had a camera."

Still smiling, Stella said, "I'm glad you don't." She could see his growing erection bulging in his underwear and had an instant desire. Spreading her legs, she said, "Come here and make yourself useful."

"Before I've had my coffee?" he quipped with a smirk. But he didn't hesitate to comply. He took her half-empty cup and set it on a nearby table, turned her sideways, knelt, and delicately jabbed his tongue in her pussy. He ate her softly, sensually, until she'd laid back and drew her legs up allowing him a wider area to enjoy. Now, he spread saliva over her anus—causing her to giggle—her perineum, her vagina, and her clit. While working on that little button, he slipped two fingers into her wet hole and gently finger-fucked her.

Of course, Stella couldn't help moaning her enjoyment.

"You're too good at this," she complained, lightheartedly. "l can't take your tongue anymore. I want your dick."

With a grin, Steve knelt one knee on the divan, turned his sister toward him and jammed his cock in. He pumped at a moderate pace. After all, he had just awakened.

"Oh, yes. That's so good," Stella murmured. She leaned back onto her elbows and threw her head back.

On the other hand, Steve thought, it was a great way to start the day. Better than coffee. He turned his sister over and propped her on hands and knees. This enabled him to stand and service her better. And she loved it if her whooping was any clue. From this vantage point, he could see her hanging tits jiggling back and forth. It made his dick pulse, and she giggled again.

He pumped hard a couple of times causing Stella to fall forward onto her abdomen. Steve quickly straddled the divan, re-entered her and fucked her lying flat.

Her head was mashed against the padded side of the divan, and with each thrust her pate seemed to bounce in and out, but she didn't care, his cock felt wonderful. She chuckled silently as the thought occurred to her that certainly no one had ever used this ugly piece of furniture for this. Maybe the odd sofa wasn't that bad after all. They had simply needed to find something it was useful for. She felt herself coming instantly, like a sudden explosion with a billowing cloud. And then it slowly subsided, like the wind gradually dispersing the cloud.

Steve pulled out with a wide grin. It really made him feel good to make her come.

"I'm getting so used to this," Stella admitted, "that when you're gone it's going to be quite a letdown."

"I'll try to visit more often," he remarked, sitting back.

"That would be wonderful. Lay down."

She stretched him out on the divan with his legs spread and hanging off the side. She straddled his hips, reverse cowgirl, and sprang up and down on his cock. After a few short bounces, she turned around, facing him, her legs over the side, and she really felt like she was riding a steed. Leaning over, she pressed her mouth to his and literally sucked his face.

Steve tried to pump her while she was doubled over, but it was difficult, and yet, it felt great just having his cock sheathed in the warmth of her tender pussy. Finally, she sat up and started bouncing again. And she felt another orgasm building. It took her a little longer to come, but it was worth waiting for. It was as good as the first and happened in spurts and had her experiencing short jerking spasms. She fell back against the opposite upright.

As she came down, Steve sat up against the other side.

Smiling wickedly, Stella placed the bottoms of her feet against his cock, slick with her secretions and rubbed up and down, jerking him with her arches.

Steve chuckled, thinking he couldn't come like this, but then surprised himself by feeling his balls starting to churn. However, he really didn't want to climax this way. When he got up, she pulled him over, grabbed his dick, pulling on it to guide him to her mouth.

This divan had Steve also thinking erotically. He climbed up standing with his dick pointed at her mouth. She sucked eagerly, pulling his rod forward so that she was jerking it in front of her face with his balls in her mouth. And that had them roiling again. And as she rolled one testicle around in her mouth, his cock spurted, and he showered the divan with drops of white, pearly liquid.

When he finished, and they saw what he'd done, they burst out laughing.

"I think we finally found a use for this ugly thing," Stella remarked.

"Yeah, it now seems to have unlimited potential," Steve agreed.

"Hey, you think that's why mom kept it?" she wondered. "Maybe she had a guy coming over to service her from time to time."

"I guess anything is possible. She raised two horny kids . . . had to come from somewhere."

Though they had been musing somewhat jokingly, in the back of their minds, they each thought there could be an element of truth to their surmisal.

Steve noticed that Stella arose off the divan and walked into the kitchen naked, so he didn't bother to put his shorts and shirt back on. As he finally poured his cup of coffee, he thought it somewhat weird both of them standing around in the nude. But he also found it wildly erotic and amazingly liberating, not to mention keeping him hard.

Seeing his condition, with a grin, Stella said, "Guess we better get dressed or we'll never get anything done."

* * *

However, since they were in the kitchen and neither sibling was still not ready to tackle their mother's room, still naked, they worked on the kitchen. Stella didn't want to get rid of too much because she didn't know how long she would stay in the house. After lunch, Steve having become comfortable with their nudity, they moved on to the living room. Once again, Stella wanted to retain most of the meager furniture—including the ugly divan—until she was certain of her future plans. Besides, she hoped some of Steve's perceived unlimited potential of the divan would be realized before he left. She even toyed with the idea of sitting on it again and hoping it would lead to something, but she knew they needed to keep working.

For Steve, it never did stop being arousing watching his sister flit around as they went through closets, drawers, and cabinets. Around mid-afternoon, it became more than he could take and as she knelt on an overstuffed chair to reach an item on the shelf above it, with her rear pointed at him, he stepped up behind her and rubbed the tip of his semi-hard cock up and down her slit and crack. That instantly brought him to full erection.

It also caused Stella to giggle. Playfully, and not immune to the sight of her brother walking around with a semi-erection, she wiggled her ass at him.

Steve, of course, accepted that as an invitation, spit a couple of times in his palm and used it to lubricate his cock before gently sliding it into her pussy. She was already pretty wet, so the saliva would have been unnecessary anyway.

Basically on her hands and knees, Stella rested her head against the pillowy back of the chair to simply enjoy her brother's cock. She wondered how long they could keep doing this before they tired of each other. For her part, she was not even close to being there. And then, as if his wonderful penis weren't enough, he knelt and bathed her anus and pussy with his tongue.

"Oh, that's so good!" she cried. "Yes, yes, yes! I love how you do that. Never thought I would like anything back there." She loved it so much, she turned around to sit in the chair with her legs spread over the arms.

Steve barely missed a swipe with his tongue as she changed positions. Of course, he loved fucking his sister, but there was just something delectable about eating her that he couldn't get enough of. She'd said this morning that it would be a letdown for her when he left, but it would be no less so for him. He'd had more sex with her in the last three days than he'd had with any other women in many months.