Time Heals All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That actually does sound good," Steve finally spoke without looking at Stella for her opinion. "Is there a place in town that really has good pizza?" He saw his sister merely roll her eyes.

"A new place opened a couple of years ago," Susan advised. "I think it's pretty good. And they deliver."

Stella realized she'd drank the martini on an empty stomach and was starting to feel the effects. She knew she needed to eat, and even though she was anxious for her and Steve to talk, pizza actually was appealing. "Sounds good to me," she finally agreed. "We have beer and wine."

"I can call and order, if you like," Susan offered. She did after they agreed on toppings.

Steve then got he and Susan a beer and his sister a glass of red wine.

As they all took seats in the living room, the siblings on the sofa, their neighbor in the easy chair, her short skirt rode high on her crossed legs.

"I was hoping to hear from you, Steve," Susan said. "But I guess I knew better than to expect it to happen."

"The week has just gotten away from me," Steve offered. "Going through mom's things has been both stressful and time-consuming. I know we had some good times back when, and it might have turned into something. But I'm not ready for a relationship right now."

"Who said anything about a relationship—although that would be nice. I was just hoping for a few nights of wild sex . . ." she paused to look him straight in the eye ". . . like you and Stella have had."

"What do you mean?" a suddenly appalled Stella said.

Steve's mouth was hanging open. He didn't know what to say. However, his face did reveal his concern.

To the siblings' stunned expressions, Susan added, "You forget, our bedroom windows are right across from each other. And you left your blinds partially open. And your mother's home used to be very quiet what with her living alone. But parts of our families' homes are so close, well, loud noises carry—like someone in the throes of an orgasm."

Stella said, "That's pretty brazen—"

"Relax," Susan assured them. "I'm not going to tell anyone. I don't care that you two are having sex. It's actually kind of erotic. Makes me wish I had a brother. But I'm also glad the two of you made up—at least temporarily."

"What do you mean temporarily?"

"As I said, I was home alone," Susan explained. "I was reading in the living room when I saw Dave drive up. A few minutes later, I hear him and Steve arguing followed by Steve hurriedly leaving with his bags backed. Then Stella and Dave could be heard in a loud exchange, after which Dave quickly departs. A short while later, Stella is driving off. An hour or so later, the two of you return."

"Stella and I had a minor disagreement," Steve said. "We cooled down and now everything is good again."

"And Dave?" Susan questioned.

"With all due respect, Susan, is it really any of your business?" Stella asked.

"Well, Stella, you forget this is a small town, a really small town. And it hasn't gotten any bigger. The younger people—like you and Steve did—keep moving away to find fame and fortune in the big city. Those of us left are a close-knit little community, as you might have noticed at your mother's funeral. Just about everyone in town was there. And what makes this such a unique place is that everybody knows everybody, and everybody knows everybody's business. And if they don't know your business, if they suspect something, they'll try to find out."

"Yes, I've been reminded about that," Stella admitted, calming down.

"So, others might find out about us. If they haven't already," Steve deduced.

"There's nothing in the wind," Susan told them, "So for now, I think you're okay."

"What about your parents?"

"No. Fortunately, they're usually on the other side of the house, so they haven't seen and heard what I have. Anyway, if you guys are going to finish with the house, sell it and go your separate ways, you can probably get away with it a while longer. But if you're planning on staying a while—which I hope you are—then you need a different strategy."

"A different strategy?" Stella repeated.

The pizza arrived interrupting their discussion. They set the pie on the coffee table and Steve got everyone a fresh drink.

After taking a bite, Stella commented, "Mmmm, this is pretty good pizza."

"For a small town like this," Susan added.

"So, you mentioned a different strategy," Stella reminded.

"Yes. But first, what are your plans? Both of you."

The siblings glanced at one another with questioning expressions.

"One of the things we were going to discuss tonight," Steve told her.

"I think I'm going to stay," Stella said, "Long term, and fix up the place. It's over between Dave and me. So, I have no reason to leave again. I won't miss my job. I'll find something here. My hope is that Steve will stay also."

"Steve?" Susan questioned.

"I'm considering doing the same, but no decision yet. As I said, we were going to discuss it."

"Then let's discuss it now."

"No offense, but that's between Steve and I," Stella said.

"Fair enough," Susan conceded. "Then consider this in your discussion. If the two of you want to be more than siblings with benefits, such as a spousal situation, fix up the house, sell it and move far away where no one knows you. Because of Stella's marriage, you've got different last names, so you can pretend not to be siblings. If you try to live here like that, people will eventually find out and you'll be ostracized. Staying here as siblings with benefits is doable, but only if one of you starts dating someone else."

"Seems like that would be defeating the purpose," Steve thought aloud.

"If people think one of you is dating someone else, they won't think something is going on between the two of you and won't try to find out," Susan reasoned.

"Then the one of us that was dating someone else would have to keep that someone else from learning our true relationship," Stella pointed out.

"Not if the someone else already knew about it," Susan said.

Slowly, it dawned on the siblings what their neighbor was implying, but Stella had to ask. "And who would that be?"

"Well, people would believe that Steve and I finally got back together."

Steve gave her a cockeyed look. "And you would pretend to be dating me so I could really continue carrying on with Stella?"

"Well, I would hope you really would date me. I think if you gave me a chance, you might just like it."

"And you would be okay with my sister and I doing . . . what we've been doing?"

"As long as you were doing it with me, too." Her eyes widened with a wild expression. "Maybe we could all do it together."

"You mean a threesome?" Stella asked in disbelief.

"Told you I was hoping for some wild sex." Susan swallowed the rest of her beer.

"You do women, too?" Stella wanted to know.

"I do," Susan answered as casually as if she was responding to an inquiry about the weather. "Have you ever done it with a woman?"

"Noooo," Stella answered as if there could be no doubt.

"You should try it. If you've been enjoying all the sex I've been hearing, you'll love it. I'd love to fuck both of you."

Stella shook her head in confusion. "You want to date Steve, but you want to have sex with both of us? You don't think anyone would question that?"

"Steve and I dating would seem normal to everyone," Susan said knowingly. "That we would hang out with you would not be unusual."

"Wow! That would be hot watching the two of you—and participating," Steve said with zeal.

"Seriously?" Stella said.

"Stella, we've done things this week that you've never done before, some of which wasn't even—" Steve bobbed his head from side to side "—wild, just different and fun. Like on the divan. And anal always sounded nasty and distasteful to you, but when I played with your anus, you kinda liked it. And I know there's much more we can do, not the least of which is a threesome. What I'm saying is, given the new things you've done and enjoyed this week, why would you be averse to at least trying it with another woman. If you like it, that will double your pleasure; if you don't like it, we can still do a threesome without Susan and you doing anything with each other."

"You really want me to do it with another woman?" Stella asked in disbelief.

"I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do," Steve clarified. "But I do want you to continue your sexual awakening as you called it."

Susan moved over to sit beside Stella. "If you open your mind, I promise you'll like it." She inched her face closer to the other woman, cupping Stella's face and turning it toward her.

"What are you doing?" Stella's eyes widened, almost in fear.

"Just relax and go with it," Susan whispered. She touched her lips gently to Stella's and quickly cupped Stella's neck to prevent her from pulling back. Stella did try to break away, but not very earnestly, nor did she resist Susan's grip.

As a somewhat natural response, other than trying to pull away, Stella did find herself participating in the kiss—mostly because it was good.

Susan was smart enough to keep it fairly short. When she pulled back, Stella was breathing heavily.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Susan asked.

"You do kiss well," Stella had to admit.

"Do I get a turn?" Steve asked, his cock about to rip through his pants seeing his sister and his neighbor kiss.

Susan crawled over Stella and straddled Steve's lap then planted her lips on his. He kissed back like he meant it. She reached down to feel the massive bulge in his pants. "Mmmm," Susan moaned, pulling back. "I haven't had one of these in a long time."

Stella was willing to bet that her brother was harder now than he had ever been. While she hated to admit it, the kiss with Susan had really stirred something within her. She wanted another kiss, but she went for it with Steve. She gave him her best lip lock with tongue. She also wanted to feel that steel rod for herself. She did, and that aroused her even more. But as she wondered if it would be rude to ask Susan to leave so she could fuck her brother, she noticed Steve reach out and fondle Susan's breast.

When Steve's lips were free, Susan leaned in to swap more spit with him.

Susan was an incredible kisser, Steve thought, but he could feel his sister's breath on his cheek as she was still very close. Turning from his neighbor, he planted his lips on his sister, and after several seconds, returned to Susan.

This time, when Susan pulled back seconds later, she focused on Stella to lock lips with again.

It was another brief kiss, but one Stella found herself enjoying. And then, she felt Steve's hand between her legs rubbing her pussy through her panties, and Susan was taking off her own top and then removing Steve's, and everything seemed to be happening fast, and whether Stella really wanted to or not, it seemed that she would be participating in a threesome after all. She had a fleeting thought to halt it all now before they were past the point of no return, but she almost couldn't believe that she had become so highly aroused, and as such, she wanted to see how this would go.

As Susan now removed her own skirt, Steve turned to take Stella's top off. In her sexy panties and bra, their neighbor now tugged on Stella's skirt, who was helpless to do anything but allow it to be shed.

Steve was deliriously stimulated with Susan in bra and panties and Stella only in underpants and her gorgeous tits on display.

Seeing her friend topless, and marveling over her impressive breasts, Susan instantly removed her own bra, revealing that she and Stella were about the same size. As if Susan wasn't horny enough, seeing the other woman's boobs was a huge turn-on. She immediately moved in for another kiss.

Not only was Stella now eager for this kiss, her hands involuntarily reached out to touch Susan's tits.

"Uuuuuhhhh," Susan whined, and then dropped to suck one of Stella's nipples.

A similar sound escaped Stella's lips.

For good measure, Susan sucked Stella's other nipple, then knelt on the sofa to have another kiss with Steve. He couldn't help but suck Susan's luscious nipple, and when she saw him cup the back of his sister's head and ease it toward Susan's other nipple, their neighbor also put her palm on Stella's head to guide it to her breast.

Stella took a deep breath knowing what the others wanted her to do. But she knew she had entered such a euphoric state that she really didn't care anymore what she did. And Steve had been correct earlier. With all the things they had done and enjoyed that had been outside of her sexual comfort zone—her sexual awakening, as they had both referred to it—why would she not want to try something totally outside the box?

She took the nipple between her lips, and recalling what she liked done to her and what Steve had done, she gently licked around the areola before softly sucking the nipple.

With the siblings each mouthing her teats, Susan cried out, "Oh, this is amazing! We have to let Stella experience this."

So, they pushed Stella to sit back and Steve and Susan each sucked one of her nipples.

"Oh, you're right!" Stella moaned. "This is amazing!" Another thing Stella hated to admit was that Susan sucked nipples better than Steve.

And he did with his sister what he had done with their neighbor: kissed Stella on the lips while Susan continued to mouth her breasts.

"Oh, my!" Stella whimpered.

The electric jolt came when Susan rubbed Stella's pussy through her panties. Her touch was softer and gentler than Steve's. Once again, Stella was helpless to prevent Susan from removing her panties, and her entire body tingled and trembled when she felt Susan's tongue make contact with her clit. She ran her tongue tenderly between Stella's labia, jabbing it as deeply into her hole as she could. Her attention to Stella's clit was nothing short of spectacular, and her barrage of swipes at the little button had Stella shamefully coming in an explosive orgasm, writhing from side to side, her entire body tensing. She'd thought that her climaxes with Steve had been out of this world, but this one was possibly into the next galaxy.

When Stella pushed Susan's head away, the latter had a big smile on her face, as did Steve.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Susan asked.

Stella covered her face with her arm but said nothing.

"Something wrong?" Steve asked with some concern.

Finally, Stella said, "I'm ashamed to admit that that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"No need to be ashamed," Susan said. "Soon you'll come to realize that it's all about the pleasure, not so much how you get it. But if that was only one of the best you've ever had, I have to work harder."

"It's just a different kind of orgasm than from a cock."

"I want to kiss all of her pussy juice off of you," Steve said, doing just that.

As they kissed, Susan weaseled out of her panties, and then stood to undress Steve the rest of the way. They pushed him to sit back down. Susan quickly knelt on the sofa, grabbed his cock, and shoved it into her mouth while Stella opted for another kiss with him. Hearing the slurping sounds of Susan sucking dick, Stella moved down to lick and take in her brother's balls.

"Oh, yeahhhhhh!" Steve moaned at having two women sucking him.

Somehow, the women conspired to switch to Stella sucking cock and Susan mouthing balls. It just kept getting better. Susan then took his shaft away from Stella, but only to show her how to slide her lips sideways up and down his rod. Susan then did the same, and their lips met at the head of his dick.

Even though she'd already had an orgasm, Stella was so keyed up, she had to have her brother's cock inside of her. Susan got the message when Stella threw her leg over to straddle Steve's lap, and even assisted by holding his shaft straight up and guiding it into his sister's pussy.

Stella let out a moan as she sank on his penis and started bouncing up and down on it.

"Damn, that's hot," Susan said, "watching brother and sister fucking."

"Are we doing it any differently than you would?" Stella had to ask.

"No," Susan admitted. "It's just knowing that you two are siblings makes it erotic."

And as if things couldn't get any better, Stella felt Susan finger her ass and Steve's balls to be followed seconds later by their neighbor kneeling between both their spread legs and licking the things she had been fingering. Stella thought she'd really lose it when Susan's tongue touched her anus. She never thought her asshole would be a sexual object, but it sure was turning into it.

Susan then kissed her way up Stella's back, which caused the other woman to shiver, and then back down. She fondled Steve's scrotum while leaning in to kiss his lips and knelt beside the siblings to merely watch and finger herself. When Susan reached over to massage Stella's anus, Stella couldn't believe that another climax ripped through her body, as intense as her first. She collapsed on the sofa beside her brother.

Seeing an opportunity, Susan laid on her side and lifted her upper leg to expose her wet pussy. Taking that as the invitation that it was, Steve knelt one leg on the couch, stood on the floor with the other, and drove his cock into his neighbor's waiting snatch. She wasn't as tight as his sister, but she knew how to caress his rod with her vaginal muscles, and so she felt just as good. What was even more thrilling was taking his penis out of one pussy and putting it into a different one.

Stella forced herself to quickly recover. She'd never seen two people fuck in person and it was interesting watching the man she'd fucked so many times in the last few days fucking another woman. She was amazed that she was becoming aroused again. Reaching between Steve's legs, she rolled his balls around in her palm causing him to moan in delight. Feeling really naughty, she stood beside her brother, and on his out stroke, she grabbed his cock, pulled it completely out of Susan and sucked her secretions off before guiding it back it.

"Oh, yeah!" Susan cried. "That's the spirit!" And as horny as she was, she had an explosive orgasm with all the usual body responses: tightening muscles, tingling nerves, and profuse sweating.

Even though Steve had not come yet, he was wearing out because of all the fucking so he merely sat back on the sofa. Knowing he had yet to climax, Stella got onto her knees on the sofa, bent over and started sucking his cock. Once again, she tasted the other woman on him and somehow found it more erotic than she thought she should.

Not to be outdone, Susan got into a similar position on the other side of Steve and nibbled on his balls. Stella yielded his cock, allowing Susan a turn on his shaft. His rod was so heavily coated with the mixture of her juices and his sister's saliva, and Susan was so out-of-her-mind aroused, she surprised herself and everyone else by forcing his dick down her throat. Susan had deep-throated a smaller penis before, but this one really stuffed her pharynx and she could only keep it there for a couple of seconds before the urge to gag was upon her.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" Steve shouted with joy.

Stella's eyes were wide as Susan pulled back amid a flood of saliva. Her eyes were watering yet she still grinned.

"Couldn't handle that too many more times without blasting your tonsils," Steve remarked.