Time Heals All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Stella reached down and pressed against the back of his head to hold him tightly against her. She came in a relaxing orgasm that softly permeated her entire body. Why had her husband never been able to satisfy her so well? She eased up onto the arm of the chair and leaned against its back. "Give me that cock again."

Steve was able to stand to re-enter her. She rested her outside leg on his shoulder to keep it from dangling. She was far enough back on the arm that his balls dragged against the arm which was padded enough that it kind of massaged his scrotum adding an additional arousal factor. It really felt good. To add a little thrill, he pulled his cock all the way out, held it at the base and slapped her clit with the head.

"Mmmm," she purred.

So, he stuck it back in her pussy for one thrust, then back out to smack her button again. Each time, she moaned, so he repeated this act several times.

For her part, to throw in her own playfulness, she raised her foot and pressed it against his cheek. He liked that so he grabbed her other foot and did the same and he leaned into her arches. His slapping and her feet added another erotic element to their sex that was keeping it fresh and fun. And then, she forced her toes into his mouth, and his sucking them and fucking them with his tongue had her exploding in a massive climax, writhing so much she had to grab onto whatever parts of the chair she could to keep from falling over.

Steve had never had a foot fetish, but somehow the spontaneity of her toes in his mouth sent him over the edge and he blasted her pussy with scalding cum. He was so aroused that he quickly pulled out before he was finished ejaculating so he could rub his cock against her pubic mound and spurt more cum onto her belly. He loved seeing his semen all over her skin.

"Oh, wow, that's erotic!" she remarked. "You know what would drive me absolutely wild?"

"I'm sure you're going to tell me."

"If you would lick your own cum out of my pussy again."

Steve gave her a quirky look, but then he saw the crazed glow in her eyes, and he knelt to comply not because he wanted to taste his own cum again, but rather, he wanted to see what absolutely wild was. It didn't taste as bad as he thought it might, but then she started thrashing her head from side to side, she clamped her thighs around his head and screamed as another massive orgasm took over her. This included several jerky spasms before she finally settled down.

Her eyes were wide when she opened them. Seeing him looking down at her with remnants of his jism still around his mouth had her jumping up and pressing her lips to his. She licked the cum from his face and then jabbed her tongue in his mouth in a heavy French kiss. Steve's cock was getting hard again, but he'd had such a massive climax and came in buckets, so he knew he had nothing left.

"It just keeps better!" Stella exclaimed. "How can it be so good?"

"It's so good because we're eager to please each other," Steve explained.

With a perplexed expression, Stella surmised, "I guess Dave and I just weren't eager to please each other."

"Not everybody is sexually compatible. Just because two people want to have sex doesn't mean they're going to be good with each other. And being good is subjective. Good to me might not be good to Dave."

"That's profound. But also, true."

"If only he could do the things we've done."

"Have you ever asked him to suck his own cum out of your pussy?" Steve had to ask.

"Yeah. He told me I was fucking nuts and refused."

"Does he do anything you like?"

With a grimace, Stella said, "I thought there were some things. But now, with all I've done with you, I can't think of anything. You've awakened me sexually. It'll never be the same with Dave."

"So, you're done with him?"

"I think I was done with him when I came here. Now, even more so. I mean, even though I really didn't want him to come with me here, I didn't tell him that. I simply didn't ask him to, and he didn't offer." She shrugged. "Maybe if he had wanted to come, it might have meant something."

"Have you spoken to him since you've been here?"

Stella merely shook her head. "I haven't called him, and I haven't really checked my cell phone since I've been here. It's probably still on silent from the funeral."

Steve didn't know how to follow that up, so he reminded her, "We still don't have anything for dinner."

"It's been so wonderful hanging around au naturel I hate to have to get dressed," she admitted. "But I guess we have to. It also might be good to get out of the house for a while. Why don't we eat out and then stop at the grocery on the way back?"

"Sounds like a plan."

* * *

It was good to get out of the house for a while as they hadn't gone anywhere—except next door for dinner last night—since returning from the funeral. There was only one really nice restaurant in town, but it was far from fine dining. All of the other eating establishments were diner-type places. Regardless, the meal was good, and it was nice not to have to prepare it themselves. Shopping at the grocery was more of an ordeal because many people recognized them and stopped them to again offer condolences. They had to politely chat at each occurrence, and an otherwise thirty-minute trip to the store ended up taking two hours. The siblings returned to their mother's home exhausted.

Steve started yawning while putting the groceries away. Noticing this, Stella told him he could have the bathroom first. In and out in minutes, he stripped down, and in anticipation of his sister again sleeping with him naked, he didn't bother to put anything on. He had barely dozed off when Stella climbed into bed. He was facing away from her on his side and her cool skin made him shiver when she pressed herself against him, although her breasts flattened against his back was really nice.

Steve moaned his enjoyment.

Knowing her brother was mostly asleep, Stella did not attempt to do anything other than stretch her arm under his neck and wrap her other arm over his side. She felt his cock grow into her hand, so she wrapped her fingers around it and fell asleep with it in her palm.

In the morning, they awoke within seconds of each other, face to face, and smiled. Their lips naturally came together, and Stella rolled Steve on top of her, his cock automatically entering her warm pussy. He fucked her slowly and lovingly. With intermittent kisses, they came almost simultaneously in tender orgasms. He left his cock floating in her cum-filled pussy until it naturally deflated and eased out.

Finally, lazily, they got up and took turns showering. While in the bathroom together, they decided they were ready to take on their mother's bedroom today. Out of some strange reverence, both dressed, as though it might be sacrilegious to enter her room in the nude.

Coffees in hand, the siblings stood at the entrance to the bedroom and stared in, neither wanting to be the first to enter. At last, Stella worked up the nerve and took the first step. Tears instantly filled her eyes as the scents within were uniquely their mother's and served as a painful reminder. Steve experienced similar emotions when he finally walked in. They allowed themselves a few minutes to allow their feelings to adjust.

"Better go get some trash bags," Stella suggested as she opened the first drawer.

Steve quickly complied wanting to get the job done as fast as possible. They worked diligently, determined not to stop until they were finished, and the effort had them having a late lunch when they were done. They ate mostly in silence, each reflecting on their departed parent and what they had just done.

After the meal, Steve carried the bags of possible keeper stuff to the corner of the living room where they had been stockpiling the items for their second go-through. When he set the bags down, he happened to glance out of the front window and saw the man approaching. "Oh, shit!" he mumbled to himself and headed for the front door. Opening it by the time the man reached it, Steve said, "Dave. What the fuck are you doing here?"

Frowning at the sight of Stella's brother, Dave said, "I'm here to pay my respects and comfort my wife."

"Yeah, well, you should have done that four days ago." Steve's tone was not polite.

"I don't need you, of all people, telling me what to do," Dave retorted. "Where's Stella?"

"I'm not sure she wants to see you."

"I doubt that seriously."

"Why do you think she didn't ask you to come with her?" Steve shot back.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Dave asked in a louder voice.

"She's done with you, man."

"And this is coming from the brother who has never been around to know what was going on."

"Both of you, stop it!" Stella commanded, stepping up behind her brother.

"Stella, what the fuck is he talking about?" Dave demanded.

"Steve, please stay out of this," Stella calmly said.

"Seriously? You really want to see him?" Steve asked in disbelief. "You haven't heard from him in four days?" Turning to Dave, he asked, "Where have you been?"

"Steve, please," Stella pleaded. "This doesn't concern you." She stepped in front of her brother and took her husband by the hand.

For a moment Steve and Dave were face to face glaring at one another as the latter passed the former. Defiantly, Dave kissed his wife on the lips, which really pissed off Steve.

"Can you give us some space?" Dave asked Steve.

But Steve didn't move. He saw a look on his sister's face that he took as affection for her spouse. He didn't understand it.

"Steve, I'd like to be alone with my husband," Stella firmly stated.

"Alone, huh? Really?"

"Yes. Could you leave us?"

Nearly fuming now, Steve angrily said, "Yeah, I'll leave you." He stormed off to his bedroom, impulsively threw all his things into his suitcase and headed for the front door.

Seeing her brother with his bag as he moved through the living room where husband and wife had taken seats on the sofa very close to each other, Stella asked, "What are you doing?"

Noting Dave's hand on his wife's leg, Steve said, "Just what you wanted. I'm leaving."

"I didn't mean leave leave, I—"

"Yes, you did," Steve argued. "You got what you wanted out of me. Now, you're done."

"Steve, please don't say things like that."

"Just let him go," Dave put in. "It's what he's always done, isn't it? When things don't go his way, he leaves."

"Shut the fuck up," Steve shouted at his brother-in-law.

But suddenly, Stella realized that Dave was right. And it reminded her that that had been her problem with her brother. When they disagreed, he never wanted to try to work things out. He always just left. And that had always angered her and drove the wedge between them. "He's right," she said. "And if you leave, you're just proving he's right."

"Well, then, I guess we're just back to where we were, aren't we?" Steve furiously said. And then, he turned and left.

"Aw, fuck!" Stella shouted after her brother was gone. Turning to Dave, she accused, "You just couldn't leave things alone, could you?"

"Now, you're going to turn on me?"

"Steve and I had finally worked out our differences. We had been getting along very well all week. He's been helping me go through the house. And then, you showed up."

"What's that supposed to mean? And what did he mean when he said you're done with me?"

"Why did you come here, Dave?" Stella asked, taking a seat on the divan. Glancing down, she saw the cum stains on it and was reminded how they got there.

"I haven't heard from you since you left. I called every day. You haven't answered your cell. I was concerned."

"So concerned it took you four days to come?" Stella argued.

"I wanted to give you some time to grieve."

"Yet you told Steve you were here to pay respects and comfort me. Why the sudden need to comfort me? You haven't comforted me for quite some time." She found herself rubbing the seat where the cum stains were.

"What do you mean?" Dave asked with a frown.

"Come on, Dave. Would you say our marriage has been good lately? Hell, more than lately. I've worked out to tone my body, I've changed my hair style, I've done things to bring back your interest. But you haven't even noticed, have you?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but knew he really had nothing to say.

"You're not answering my questions. Must mean you agree."

With a heavy sigh, Dave said, "Alright, I admit we've drifted apart and I'm sorry I didn't notice the changes."

"And?"

"And what?"

"And you don't seem to want to fix it, do you?"

"I—"

Stella held up her hand. "I'll spare you. I'm ready to move on."

"Move on? To what?"

"Move on . . . without you."

He nodded and squinted his eyes. "So, you don't want to fix it, either." He tried to make it sound like an accusation.

But she retorted, "If you had wanted to try to fix it, you would have tried a long time ago."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." Dave took a deep breath. "I guess that's it then, isn't it?"

"It's over, Dave."

"Works for me." And with that, he got up and left.

Now, it was Stella's turn to sigh. She laid down against the same upright where Steve had found her yesterday morning. "Great. Now, I'm really alone," she said aloud.

She didn't know how much time had passed, though she didn't think much, before she felt the need for some alcoholic reinforcement. Forcing herself to get up, Stella trudged into the kitchen. She was thinking martini as the most effective inducement. They'd bought more beer and wine last night, but no hard liquor. She thought her mother had kept vodka and whiskey for the occasional visitor, but with all that had gone against her today, it should have been no surprise that there was none.

"Fuck! Alone and no booze." And somehow, beer and wine didn't seem strong enough.

But it just as quickly occurred to her that there was a remedy. Glancing at her attire, short skirt—with panties—and a pullover shirt, but no bra, she judged her clothing to be adequate for what she intended. En route, Stella remembered that grocery stores here could only sell beer and wine. Hard liquor had to be purchased at a liquor store. And there was only one in town. It took only minutes to get there. However, once she arrived, she was suddenly not in a hurry to go inside.

The reason was a car parked at the bar next door. She was fairly certain it belonged to Steve. Apparently, he had the same needs as she did. Her inclination was to go in and give him a piece of her mind. Then she wondered what good it would do. Shrugging, Stella exited her car intent on her original objective. She continued to stare at the vehicle she thought belonged to her brother. The longer she watched, she found herself walking toward the bar. Sure, she wanted to see if Steve was really in there, but it was also a quicker means to her objective: a martini.

* * *

Steve noticed his sister enter the lounge and approach him when she saw him. He had calmed down considerably from the martini. "Guess you needed something stronger than beer or wine also," he said, holding up his glass.

"You got that right."

Steve aimed the glass at the bartender and held up two fingers to order himself another one and one for Stella. Neither said a word until Stella was served. And then, Steve didn't know what to say. He knew what he should say. Then he thought to raise his glass and grin. "At least I didn't leave leave."

"Uh huh. And what were you going to do next?" There was no emotion in her voice.

"I guess that would have depended on what I saw when I drove by mom's house."

"I ended it with Dave," she told him. "He's gone. You wouldn't have seen his vehicle. Then what would you have done?"

"How did it go?"

Stella shrugged. "He didn't seem particularly upset. That made it easier."

"Look, I'm sorry," Steve finally said with sincerity. "Some of the things you said, some of your expressions, made me think you were happy to see him. And then it felt like you turned on me. You were very happy the last few days and I didn't want him to talk you into staying together because I didn't think it was what you really wanted."

"You didn't think I was strong enough to end it?" It was simply a question, not an accusation.

"I simply reacted without thinking first," Steve admitted.

"I can accept that. And I apologize for giving you the wrong impression."

"You probably didn't."

They each paused for a sip.

"So, what are you going to do now?" he asked.

"Finish my drink."

"I meant—"

"I know what you meant," Stella said with a grin. "I think I'm going to stay here, fix up the house. You?"

"I can stay . . . I would like to stay and help you finish going through everything."

"Then what?"

"Back to the real world."

"Do you really have a real world?" Stella mused.

"I do now," Steve said with a smile. "Do you still want my help?"

"I want more than that," Stella said, looking him in the eye. "You've awakened me sexually. Mom always wondered why you didn't spend more time with her since she said you boasted about having a job you could do anywhere. Makes me wonder how long you really could stay. I want you to stay. We have years of catching up and making up to do."

"And what would we do? What we've been doing? How long do you think we could get away with it before someone found out? This is a small town."

"If we were very careful."

"But we could never be more than what we are."

"I know," Stella sadly said. "We're brother and sister and it's wrong to do what we want to do. But I'm willing to have it any way we can."

Seeing that the conversation was depressing to his sister, Steve suggested, "Well then, let's go home and talk about it. Maybe we can come up with a solution." He downed the remainder of his drink. "Or do you need another?"

"I think this one is getting me what I want."

To play it safe, Stella followed Steve. She didn't breathe easy until he pulled into the driveway at their mother's house. Somewhere in the back of her mind had been a fear that he might keep going.

The siblings barely made it to the front door when they were approached by their neighbor, Susan.

"What's up, guys?"

Both were surprised by her appearance. Steve was more stunned by her attire: a short skirt that showed off her toned legs and a low-cut, sleeveless top that highlighted her larger than average breasts.

Noting her brother's preoccupation, Stella had the presence of mind to offer a greeting. "Hi, Susan. Not much up. What about you?"

"The folks are out visiting friends and my daughter is hanging out with her friends, so I thought I'd see what you two are doing." She followed them inside without invitation.

Steve and Stella glanced at one another.

"Uh, well, it's, uh, been a stressful week—" Stella glanced at her brother for some assistance, but he had resumed mentally undressing their neighbor—if his expression was any clue—and he offered no help "—and we, uh, have some things to, uh, discuss and, uh, some decisions to make." Although Stella had to admit, Susan did look pretty good. At the funeral, she'd worn a conservative and appropriate dress that revealed nothing, and at dinner the other night she was simply in jeans and a button shirt that was also respectable—not that Stella typically noticed women.

"Then it sounds like you two need to relax a little," Susan diagnosed. "Are you in the mood for some pizza and beer."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers