All Comments on 'Time In A Bottle Pt. 02'

by DCCoffeeman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t understand why the author would suddenly have Jasmine fucking her brother for the first time on the boat! I was expecting David to be fucking Jasmine since she was his wife’s Lesbian lover!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting follow up!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh, the first part was great but this was really disappointing as a followup.

Xavier3737Xavier3737about 1 year ago

The first part was great. I was really into the second part until Kate wanted a lover (even if it was a female) and Davis was ok with it. That just means David's not enough for her anymore. Very disappointing. I'm not reading the next part. I'm done reading anymore parts for this one. Very disappointed...

EVLoverEVLover9 months ago

I concur with Boyd Percy that this is “an interesting follow up!” and was surprised by Xavier3737’s strong negative response to this Chapter.

I’m ok with the lesbian relationship between Kate and Jasmine given that this is the wonderfully wacky fantasy world of Literoticia.

I’ve been married for almost 50 years and have never believed that I could or should be able to satisfy all of my wife’s needs and wants, nor she satisfy mine. I have always believed that I had my life that included interests, activities, friends, etc. to partially satisfy my needs and desires; my wife had her life to partially satisfy her needs and desires; and we had our life together to satisfy the rest.

In this story, Kate had several close girlfriends on the mainland in Jen, Sam, and Moira. While David was on the periphery of those relationships, he was secure enough in himself and in his relationship with Kate not to be threatened by whatever went on between the girlfriends.

I’m guessing that he was similarly secure in himself and in his relationship with Kate not to be threatened by the special relationship between Kate and Jasmine.

I was surprised by the skipping of 23 years at the end of the story. I guess I’ll have to wait until I read Chapter 3 to find out what happens.

5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't understand putting this chapter two in romance.

Fetish, cuckoldry, Lesbian sex, incest..... Yes. But anything but romance.

The wife takes a lover, and the husband accepts and sits in his armchair and waits.

The number of idiots doesn't seem to be decreasing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How is this tagged as romance? And why are so many people upset with Kate in the third chapter? Sure she cheats with her agent for several years, but she is already doing Jasmine here. Wtf? The difference is hubby is a happy hubby in this one because Jasmine and Kate are in a lesbian affair vs a heterosexual one with a dude behind his back in Chapter 3. Who cares. Their marriage is a trash fire anyways. Chapter 1 was good. Them off the rails. Gah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDCCoffeeman@DCCoffeeman
All the stories I write are pure fiction, with the ideas coming from the deep recesses of my mind. I sometimes use real places and businesses, but I don't endorse any of them -- they are simply used in the story. I hope you enjoy what you read!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES