Time In A Bottle Pt. 02

Story Info
A new life begins for Kate and David.
18.4k words
4.65
7.7k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back! This is part 2 of 3, so if you haven't read part 1, you really need to so you won't be lost. There are several instances of both incestual sex and lesbian sex, but the main inspiration of romance is still the driving force behind David and Kate's story. As always, votes and comments are appreciated. Thanks for reading...

About 20 minutes into their drive, David's cell dinged with an incoming text.

"Hi. It's Jasmine from the plane. Everything's taken care of. Pete promised to take good care of you. See you soon."

"Wonder what she meant by everything's taken care of, and see you soon. I guess we'll find out."

Soon they were pulling into the Weston parking lot and before long found themselves at the registration desk.

"Hi. Welcome to the Weston. My name's Julia; how may I help you?"

"Hi. We have a reservation for Silver."

"Ok, here it is. David and Kate, checking into a king studio room for a week. Hmmm -- there's a note here about seeing a manager about your reservation. Excuse me for a moment."

Not a minute later Julia was back, talking to someone else.

"Hello, and welcome to the Weston. I'm Pete, the senior manager. I understand there is a note for you to see me upon checking in. And by the looks on your faces, you have no idea why, so let me explain.

"Apparently you met my baby sister Jasmine. She is a senior flight attendant for Hawaiian Airlines, and she called me as soon as your flight landed. I love my sister dearly; 90% of the time she is the best sister one could ask for. However, the other 10% she makes me question my sanity. She told me your story and convinced me to upgrade your stay -- or else. I don't know if you have sisters, but Jasmine can be quite persuasive. And seeing as how she, like me, is one of the owners, she used her considerable influence on me. And I am more than happy to help you with your double honeymoon.

"So, we are upgrading you to a king villa, where you'll have a bit more privacy and a lot more room for your stay. She also wanted me to tell you that she has a long haul to L.A. tonight, and will be back the day after, when she is taking some time off and hopes to spend some of it with our newest friends. Now Julia will finish getting you registered, and then we'll take you to your villa. And please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable."

With that, Pete disappeared, Julia did her thing, and before long Kate and David found themselves on a golf cart, headed for their home for the next week.

Entering the villa, they found their luggage waiting as well as a surprise. On the kitchen counter was a vase with a beautiful arrangement of tropical flowers, and the fridge was stocked with food and several bottles of wine. Next to the flowers was a note: 'Enjoy your last week in paradise. See you soon. Love, Jen, Moira, and Sam'.

Reading the note brought Kate to tears.

"I can't believe all they've done for us on this trip. We're really going to own them a nice dinner when we get back."

After unpacking, they changed into their swimsuits and strolled the grounds looking for a pool to relax in. Finding one, they spent the rest of the day relaxing, swimming, reading, and enjoying each other's company once again. At one point, David looked at Kate and realized she was crying. Moving to her chair, David pulled her close as quiet sobs leaked from her throat. He had no idea what was wrong, so he just held her close until she was ready to talk.

"Sweetie, what's wrong? Are you feeling all right?"

"Oh, David, I'm mostly feeling stupid right now. I'm not sure why I'm crying, but I think part of it is because being with you this past month has been the best time ever. You were basically a stranger to me when we came, but you thought of me as the love of your life. And now that my memories are back, I can't get over everything you've done for me.

"But more than anything, I'm scared every time I close my eyes that this is all part of a coma induced hallucination and in reality, I'm still in the hospital. I'm scared that going home will bring the trauma back to life. I'm scared that this will all go away -- you, this trip, our friends, our life together, everything. Oh god, David, I'm so afraid of losing everything again, and I don't know what to do."

Bursting into tears once again, Kate sobbed into David's shoulder inconsolably. All he could do was hold her and let her cry. When she finally calmed down she realized that everyone in the pool area heard and was looking their way. Embarrassed by her outburst, she jumped up, apologized to anyone nearby, and started running back toward the villa. David grabbed their belongings, apologized to everyone again, and started following Kate. However, she had a head start and soon David lost her amidst the tropical flora.

Arriving at the villa, David was surprised to find Kate wasn't there. He looked in the vicinity for her, but with no luck, so he sat on the lanai and waited for her return.

An hour later he heard the sound of a golf cart pulling up. Jumping up, he saw it was Julia, along with Kate. He ran to the cart, and as he pulled Kate into his arms, he could see that she had been crying.

"I saw her sitting on the rocks by the water, and sat with her until she asked me to bring her back here. Is everything ok?"

Nodding his head, David mouthed 'thank you' to Julia, and brought Kate onto the lanai, where she sat on his lap for a long time.

"I'm so sorry for acting like this, David, but I don't know how to hold it in. I feel like a hormonal teenager, breaking into tears all the time. But I don't know what else to do."

"Why don't I give Moira a call, and we can all talk together about this. Would that make you feel better?"

"Yes, call Moira. But I don't want Jen to hear any of this, not yet. Just you, Moira, and me. Would you call her for me?"

Several hours later, Kate and Moira were still talking. David had been shooed away hours ago and sat on the lanai waiting. During their conversation, he had heard crying, yelling, lots of talking and occasional outbursts of raucous laughter. Finally Kate came out, and handed him the phone.

"Moira wants to talk to you now. And once you're done we need to eat something, because I'm starving, ok?"

"Ok. Moira, I'm all ears."

"I'll make this quick. Katie's going to be fine. She is, however, scared to death that her memory is going to disappear again. I've reassured her the best I can, but I can't do much more from here. My best advice right now is to let her talk about her fears, reassuring her that you are there for her, no matter what.

"She loves you fiercely, David, and is petrified she is going to lose you. I know better, as do you. But she's still scared about losing everything she's gotten back, and more. When I mentioned coming back home, she really flipped out, and I think the aspect of coming home and having to relive the trauma of that day scares her most of all.

"Like I said, not much more I can do from here, so hold her close, comfort her, let her cry, and reassure her that you love her. And keep on doing whatever you've been doing with her in bed. She didn't get into specifics, but she told me you've been doing things with her she's always wanted, but never knew how to tell you. And don't worry -- Jen won't hear a word about this from me. It's going to piss her off, but too bad. And David -- call me anytime you need. I love you guys and I'm here for you. Talk soon. Bye."

David ended the call and went inside to find Kate changing into shorts and a top.

"Yeah, I didn't think I should show up in the restaurant in my bikini, especially the way I acted before. I just hope we don't run into anyone who heard my outburst. Now get changed and take me to dinner -- I'm hungry."

Dinner was wonderful, and the only person they saw who knew anything was Julia, who Kate saw after they were done eating. Kate smiled and walked up to her, enveloping Julia in a hug, thanking her for her help and kindness.

Holding each other close, the couple strolled back to their villa.

"Did Moira tell you what we talked about?"

"A little, but mostly she told me to keep loving you like I have. She also mentioned something about what we've been doing in bed and to keep doing that as well. Telling all my secrets of lovemaking to your shrink now? I'm not sure I like that. Especially once Jen hears about it."

"Don't worry, lover. Your secrets are safe with me, and Jen will only hear what I decide to tell her. You know Moira will never say anything at all. And speaking of which, I just realized we didn't have any dessert. Want to have something warm, wet, sticky and delicious tonight?"

"Always. But I thought we were going to give you a rest tonight."

"Yeah, I changed my mind. Not knowing if everything will go away, I decided a little bit of discomfort is more than worth having you ravage my body tonight. So take me to bed, baby, and make love to my body."

The next hours were filled with David and Kate making each other orgasm repeatedly. David lost track of how many times he filled Kate's mouth and pussy with his sperm, and Kate had no idea how many orgasms she had.

However, she knew the position that gave her the most intense orgasms was when David licked her pussy. He would start licking her lips slowly, moving up and down her opening. He would take his time sucking her clit into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. He would push his tongue deep inside her, tongue fucking her while he slid his fingers into her dripping cunt, all the while bringing her to one orgasm after another.

Finally, unable to take anymore, Kate pushed David's head away from her and pulled him up, kissing him long and hard. Tasting herself on his lips she knew why he enjoyed eating her so much.

"I can't believe how many times you got me off. You have such a talented tongue, David, and I just love when you eat me like that. Making love with you this past week has been so wonderful, but I have to wonder why we didn't have sex like this before."

"I feel the same way. I'm in awe of how many times in a row you can orgasm, and how intense they are. And the way you suck the cum out of me is amazing as well. But I think I know why it is so different here.

"Back home, our jobs are both pretty intense, and by the end of the week we are both exhausted. Think of our usual Friday nights -- crashing on the sofa, pizza or Chinese take out on the table, and a glass of wine or a bottle of beer. And we are out by 9:00. Saturday is usually taken up by shopping, cleaning, washing clothes and all the other domestic things we need to do, and Sunday we spend most of the day getting ready for the next week of school. And a schedule like that doesn't leave much time for sex. But I promise you this -- our schedule is going to change. Somehow we are going to find time for each other, and find time to make love much more often."

"Baby, that sounds so good. I know you love me, but I miss the feeling of fucking you all the time, like we did in college. You've brought those feelings back to me, and I'm not going to let them go again."

They were quiet for some time before Kate turned to David and laid her head on his chest.

"I've been thinking about something else, about how my memory came back when it did. Since I left the hospital and moved back home, even though my brain didn't know who you were, my body did. Every time we touched, I tingled, like electricity coursing through my body. The first time you held my hand, the feelings were so strong

I almost had an orgasm. The closer we got, the more I felt.

"And when we got to Hawaii, the feelings only grew. In fact, it got to the point that I was going to make the first move, because I knew you wouldn't. It was that afternoon when I got so angry at you when I thought you were treating me like a child, when in fact you only showed me how much you loved me and would do anything to protect me, that I decided I had to have you, one way or another.

"We made love for hours, and you did things to me we hadn't done for years. My body knew who you were; my brain hadn't caught up yet. But when we heard the song at the pub, my brain finally clicked in, the door opened, and here we are. And if it takes making love to you every day to keep my brain operating correctly, then that is a sacrifice I am more than willing to make. I never want to lose this feeling ever again. I love you, David, and I always will."

The next days passed in a whirlwind of activity that found the couple all over the island. Waimea Canyon, the Na Pali Coast, Hanalei Bay, and Wailua Falls, among other places, were all on their agenda. As they travelled the island they realized why it's called the Garden Isle, and they couldn't get enough.

After their tours of the island, Kate and David thought they would take a day off and enjoy the resort. David slept in while Kate was up early and anxious to sketch the grounds. Unfortunately, it was raining, so Kate took her sketchbook to the lobby, got some coffee, and sat by the windows, drawing whatever came to mind. After a while she realized someone was looking over her shoulder at her sketches. Turning around she saw it was Jasmine, who gave her a big hug.

"These are really good, Kate. But I feel like I've seen something like these before. Have you ever sold your work?"

"Over the years I have, mostly my oil paintings. I've taken them to farmer's markets and places like that. It's nice to have my work appreciated. Glad you like it."

Jasmine sat with Kate, and looked like she wanted to say something. After a pause she spoke up.

"I was trying to find a way to ease into what I want to say, but I'm just going to jump in. I have a proposal for you and David. I know you teach art and David teaches theatre and you both love being outdoors -- hiking, biking, kayaking, and anything else to get you outside. As you know this is family-friendly resort, and we are looking at ways to expand what amenities we offer to our guests.

"Pete and I have already discussed this with our father and he agrees with us. So here it is -- we would like to offer both of you jobs, here at the resort. You would be working with the children of our guests on art projects, almost like an art camp. We would want you to incorporate nature as much as you could -- making leis and other Hawaiian arts, pottery, drawings and paintings of the local flowers -- things like that. We would like both of you to help lead adult bike tours, kayak tours, and hiking through the canyons and jungles. You would be considered full time employees with full benefits. Plus, there is something else.

"There's a world-renown private school here in Princeville that draws students from all over the island. Some students commute and some stay in dorms -- it's a K-12 school with students from all walks of life. We found out yesterday the drama teacher is resigning and the art teacher is taking a leave of absence before she retires. So, long story short, there are two teaching openings here and we, the members of the board of directors, would like to offer them to you and David. The jobs at the resort will pay $40,000 per year each, and the teaching jobs start at $50,000 per year.

"One more perk -- your housing will be almost free. The school owns a three-bedroom house that we will rent to you and David for a nominal fee. We know you are both under contract and won't be able to start right away, but we would like you to start as soon as you could. I realize this is a lot to toss at you at once, but everything seemed to come together in the last day or two. I know you need to discuss this with David, and Pete and I would like to discuss this with both of you together, so how about we meet up here at 3:00. We'll have everything printed out for you, and I'll have pictures of the house as well. And if you're interested, we can go see the house in person.

"And since it's still raining, how about I get you a ride back to your villa so you can talk this over with David, and if it's still raining later, just call the front desk and we'll send someone to get you. Please seriously think this over, Kate. We all think you and David would be a welcome addition to our family."

Stunned into silence, Kate just nodded her head and got into the golf cart, her mind overwhelmed with this information. They both had fallen in love with Hawaii in general, and Kauai in particular. But she didn't know how it would all work out, if at all. But for now she couldn't wait to tell David all the news.

When Kate burst into the villa she found David sitting on the couch with an angry look on his face.

"David, what's wrong?"

"I just got off the phone with Jen, and all hells broken loose back home. She's been trying to call us for several days, but I've had my phone turned off. She got so desperate she called the resort to get us a message. You are not going to believe this.

"The district's bookkeeper, who's been there for almost 30 years, disappeared. When the central office people came in to work five days ago, they found her desk cleaned out with only a short 'I resign my position effective today' note on it. When the police entered her house they found her credit cards, driver's license, other IDs -- everything -- piled up on her kitchen table waiting to be found. When the state auditors came later, they found at least $2.7 million missing from the district accounts. Apparently, she has been siphoning money off for years, and now left for a new life. Nobody who knows her knows anything about it. She's just gone."

Kate stood there in shock, not knowing what to do or say.

"Before you ask, here's the answer to your next question -- how does that affect us? The school board had to make immediate budget cuts, and they cut deep. All elementary and middle school art positions are gone. The high school drama department is gone, along with two music teachers. A number of other cuts were made as well, but as of now, we are both out of a job."

After a long pause, Kate let out a loud scream and jumped onto David's lap, laughing like a maniac.

"What's with you? I tell you we both lost our jobs and you start laughing? Katie, this is no laughing matter. We have no jobs, no health insurance -- nothing."

Calming down, Kate looked at David, took a deep breath, and told him her news. She filled him in as much as she could remember, and told him they were meeting with Jasmine and Pete at 3:00. Kate took David's head in her hands, kissed him hard, and smiled.

"David, that could be the best thing that's ever happened. You know how much I don't want to go back home. Not only do I love it here, but also going back scares me, having to relive that day over again. The reason I woke up so early today, and yesterday, and the day before, is because I had more nightmares. Not as scary as before, but they are becoming more regular.

"My body is telling me something, and this time I have to listen. I want to stay here, with you. If our jobs are now gone, we don't have to worry because we have this new offer which sounds heaven sent. I know we need to talk more seriously about it, and we will after we talk with Jasmine and Pete at 3:00. But that gives us an hour for you to fuck me thoroughly and 30 minutes for us to shower. Sound like a plan, baby?"

Hours later found Jasmine showing Kate the interior of the house while Pete and David looked outside. The house was on the ocean side of the highway, nicely landscaped with trees, tropical flowers, an area for a garden, lots of outdoor living space, and neighbors nearby, but not too close. Inside held three bedrooms, large kitchen, living room, a den that Kate could use as a studio, and a screened-in porch.

"I also found out there is a slip in the marina just down the road that goes with the house as well. And the house is far enough from the ocean that you don't have to worry about high tides or anything like that. So what do you think, David? Have we convinced you to take us up on our offer?"