All Comments on 'Time In A Bottle Pt. 03'

by DCCoffeeman

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have given this 5 stars but I did not care for the parts where the daughter is trying to get her father in bed with her. I just didn't rate it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author should write a new series about Leilani. She could be an interesting character and her search for an appropriate daddy substitute could explore the well-known, “girls marry their fathers,” more generally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People who have been cheated on hate to hear that their cheating was a mistake, like you got whole milk instead of skim milk. It was a series of choices she made, including the completely disrespectful choice to screw the guy in front of her friends.

And the fact that she wouldn’t realize that keeping the same agent she had an affair might not be a good idea shows that she really didn’t give her affair any thought. I would assume as her husband that the affair had continued the entire time. He even mentioned it to her and she did nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She cheated with a woman and a man. He should of left when she was with Jasmine.

This belonged in Erotic couplings or Loving wives cuckold sections. Two stars for incest content and the cuckold aspect of the story. This was not a Romance!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

I agree, this last chapter belongs in the pig manure cesspool that is now LW. She only went back to EX because she was getting to old to bring in the type of D or P she wanted and the he took back the two time loser, SAD. Turn the tables, if he would have cheated with another man, she would leave him without question and without remorse and never look back. You NEVER forgive a cheater, you NEVER take a cheater back, and you NEVER respect a cheater the way you once did. They never respected you enough to NOT cheat on, return the sentiment with spades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THE WHORE KATE STILL REMAINED WITH THE SAME FUCKBOY AGENT WHO GOT DESTROYED HER MARRIAGE...OF COURSE THE BITCH HAD NO REMORSE!!

YET THE WIMP DAVID STUCK WITH THE UNGRATEFUL SLUT THROUGH AND TAKES BACK THE BITCH.....TOTALL FUCK UP STORY THAT IS NOT WORTH A READ WITH THIS END

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star for the CUCK David taking back the WHORE wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having just finished Southern Cross & been VERY impressed, 'Can't help but chime in with agreement about Croce's story telling. One of the albums quoted him as saying he wanted to write music that made people want to sit back and touch each other. I liked the (TIAB) song - liked the sentimate even more, but never as much as others seemed to. 'Long Time Ago' - I can't sing w/out choking. He was wonderful.

Thank You for writing - I'm still blown away by Southern Cross.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I agree with other commenters. Cheating whores don’t deserve a second chance no matter how remorseful. I hated how it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well told, BUT, I cannot agree with the use of 'mistake' to describe an affair. It's planned. If nothing else It's a decision to continue. A mistake is misdialing a phone. By a huge stretch of the imagination perhaps a drunken one nighter. Months is a series of deliberate actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She’d cheat again… she kept her fu*k toy agent around for years after getting caught. She claims to be repentant, but her actions speak louder than her words. When he holds her he’ll never know if she’s thinking of him or one of the others she slept with while they were apart… not a good outcome. It’s fiction with a message that women aren’t to be held accountable for anything they do. She blamed his inattentiveness and lack of sex, but she could have done something about that inside of her marriage. She deliberately chose to cheat and blamed alcohol… again, no accountability. A well-scribed but poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope!

Well written but I am just not going to agree with the reconciliation, he literally did everything for her after she got shot and she goes and cheats. He made all the sacrifices in their relationship, it was a very unequal relationship, and at the end I don't believe that she wouldn't cheat again. She kept her agent around even after getting caught, not the actions of someone who is remorseful and wants to get back together. Sure she got rid of him eventually but too little too late.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

I particularly liked Part 1!

5

RalphTheRedNinjaRalphTheRedNinjaalmost 2 years ago

This story didn't need a part 2. It felt rushed and slapped together and really didn't add much to anything.

As for part 3, I wish I hadn't even read it. But you know what they say about train wrecks.

b256485b256485over 1 year ago

way to spoil the romance.. chapter 3 shouldn't have happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, but this chapter isn't romance. It's about a cheating whore who blew off her family for some strange dick, then tried to blame it on alcohol. Maybe the first time was a drunken mistake but continuing the affair was a conscious decision she made and totally inexcusable. If it was me in that situation the bitch wouldn't have heard another word from me except to tell her to keep away from me for the rest of my life. And I found adding the daughter trying to fuck dear old Dad to not be needed in this story. 3 stars for this chapter for straying from romance instead of 5 stars.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

This cuckold story is in the wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could you possibly have thought that third part was a good idea? Way to ruin a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not your best effort, but keep going! You write well, but this one had too many twists that really didn't make sense.

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

If she really was sorry for what she did and didn’t have any feelings for her cheating partner, then she would have fired him as her agent THE SECOND her husband found out, not kept him on for like a year + after the fact. Sorry but that ruins any sincerity that she supposedly had. Also, the daughter coming onto him like that? I won’t knock peoples kinks but why put it in there if he was just going to turn her down? Just felt pointless.

EVLoverEVLover9 months ago

I'm OK with this Chapter despite the naysayers...just as I OK was Chapter 2.

While I get the many "once a cheater...always a cheater" comments, I have more faith in humanity and believe that we can all learn, grow, and overcome our mistakes and missteps. This applies to Kate, too.

My read of the story is that life got in the way leaving Kate and David to drift apart. They both got busy with other things leaving less and less time and effort for their relationship. Kate mistakenly put her Art Career as her #1 priority and made some decisions and took some actions to maximize that priority...at the expense of family, friends, etc. How many times have we seen that happen in real life? Who among us hasn't unintentionally hurt or disappointed loved ones based on our misplaced sense of priorities?

Yes, it took Kate quite a while to finally realize that the way to reconciliation started with her getting her boy-agent out of her life. Once she did that, she still spent over two years slowly working towards the reconciliation with David.

Will Kate cheat again?...hopefully no...although she may just do so. I like to believe that she's learned her lesson and will now prioritize her relationship with David, her family, and her friends much higher than in the past.

As empty-nesters, they have the challenge and opportunity to rekindle their relationship in a manner that will serve them well in the future. I don't expect a Chapter 4 to this story to be published given that it has been a long time since the series was originally written. However, in the Chapter 4 being written in my head, I see Kate and David, rekindling their relationship, remarrying, and living happily every after...til death do them part! May it be so!

Finally, I do concur with the several comments that Leilani coming on to her father added very little to the story. Again, in the Chapter 4 being written in my head, Leilani does, in deed, find and marry her own Prince Charming and they live happily ever after...til death do them part.

francemanfranceman9 months ago

Absolutely horrible.

A romantic story that started out so well went from bad to worse in chapters 2 and 3.

From love, support, loyalty and fidelity in chapter 1

to incest, lesbian sex, adultery and a husband who starts out as a cuckold and ends up as a wimp.

Apart from that, all the romance is gone.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a story filled with estrogen worthy of shrinking balls and growing breasts.

incubus_jcincubus_jc8 months ago

I was really disappointed with this chapter. The first chapter was beautiful, full of pathos, the second lost a bit but was still beautiful, this one was terrible both for the plot choices and for the writing. I hated it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did the author start dropping acid?

Leilani keeps hitting on him multiple times. His own daughter? And he says we'll if anyone else or she is spectacular but and hems and haws. How about wtf us wring with you. I am your father.

And this chapter just dropped in at the start that she had been cheating on her husband with an asshole for three years on her gallery trips. Yeah totally see.comong back from that. And the worst oaft? She keeps the guy around for two years more after the discovery and her marriage dying as David left her. Two years! Haha.

But she loved her husband all the time during those three plus two years. Umm sure. Let's get you a place to lie down while I call thr psych ward. Wtf? Especially laughable because she admits that she had forgotten his love for her as their careers drifted apart and she spent so much time away.

Oh and yeah she bought in to the asshole's proclamation after the first time of adultery fuled by alcohol that he loved her. And when confronted by Jen and Moira. She derides her agent as to "why did I ever let you talk me into f$cling you. You ruined my life". But hey keeps him on as her agent and given his tone at the show two years later, he was probably still f$cking her. What a load of manure.

Chapter 1 was excellent. Chapter 2 got weird. And this because an LSD trip in Loving Wives and Incest.

I like a good reconciliation as much as the next guy but this is a sh@tty RAAC. What an utter disappointment. How is remotely rated so high?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDCCoffeeman@DCCoffeeman
All the stories I write are pure fiction, with the ideas coming from the deep recesses of my mind. I sometimes use real places and businesses, but I don't endorse any of them -- they are simply used in the story. I hope you enjoy what you read!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES