Time is On Her Side Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, My Goddess," he responded with a slow breath. Of all the triggers she had installed in him to manipulate his thoughts, that was the most effective, the one he could never resist.

"Where are you right now?"

"Home. I was trying to study for next week's Anatomy exam but all I could think of was you and..."

"You did the right thing. You always do the right thing when you submit," she cooed.

"I know. How are you?"

"Honestly, I'm peeved. Lazendorf had the nerve to impose himself on me again."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"I know you are. I'm glad you called. I was about to do it myself."

"How may I serve you?" His voice trailed off.

"If you're not on your knees, you should be."

"I've been kneeling by the bed for the last half an hour," he admitted.

"Now that's a good pet. It seems Your Goddess has trained you well, hasn't she?"

"My Goddess does everything right," Alex sighed, another conditioned response, one she never got tired of hearing him drone. Both hands slid down to her pussy.

"What else has Your Goddess taught you?"

"Feminity is Dominant, masculinity is submissive."

"I love that sentence. Who are you?"

"Your pet."

"And...?"

"Your slave for you to do as you see fit."

"Since when?"

"Since always. I'm yours. Forever."

"Correct. Let that thought sink even deeper now. I'm masturbating right now because of the power I have over you. Do you want to masturbate for me?"

"Yes, please," Alex's subconscious begged.

"Not just yet, I'm sorry. You promised me one hundred days of chastity, remember?"

Alex's voice became like a dog whimper. "I thought they were just fifty."

"One hundred is fifty times two, is it not?"

"Yes."

"There's two of us and only one is in charge so whose thoughts do you believe in?"

"Yours... because they're mine, too."

"Yes, and Your Goddess does everything right. Your Goddess is always right."

"My Goddess is always right."

"Thank you for reminding me to add fifty more days to the one hundred you had already promised me, pet."

"You're welcome, My Goddess. I'm just happy to be here for you," he agreed, a mindless smile on his lips.

"Now then, I believe you should get back to your studies. You need to ace that exam next week to impress me."

"Yes, I need to do that."

"You will remain entranced while you study, deeply focused in learning everything there is to learn. No detail will go unnoticed to you, no definition will prove hard to comprehend. You will know Anatomy inside out just like you know you are my slave."

"I love being your slave," he moaned.

"What's not there to love? This is how everything should be."

"You're so good to me. What would I do without you?"

"You'd probably become a prick like Lazendorf but we both know that's not going to happen. Hang up and obey me."

He did, immediately. Horatia kept his mind safe, his emotions and thought patterns leashed and compliant. The keys had been handed over on the day they had met. Even though the Super Patriarchy ruled the world, they would never get their filthy, treacherous hands on him.

"Not unless they kill me. Or worse..." she thought.

The "worse" was the stuff of urban legends, spooky stories murmured on hallways no one could prove or disprove. Refitting Centers, robotization experiments, women artificially enhanced or downgraded like they were nothing but code in a sack of meat. The Super Patriarchy asserted its dominance through the power of denial, but layers of fear lingered on, which was probably what they intended all along.

Horatia believed those stories and was not immune to fear. Nonetheless, her path, her journey, needed to be an uplifting one. She needed to stay strong and look all intumesced demons hellbent in making a puppet of her in the eyes. Their oceans of hatred and false ideologies wet her feet at every possible turn, but she rode her own waves.

"That's right, fuckers," she declared, pleasuring herself to the brink of orgasm and beyond. She was quiet but precise, efficient in the control of her sexual deliverance just as much as making sure Alex couldn't have his for one hundred days more than initially planned. H. G. Wells' words were a dirty witness, and the book would remember all too well the day when some of its pages became soaked in vaginal fluids. Horatia got up, composed her dress, and exited her tiny haven inside the predatory building of The University. She was meeting Lana for lunch.

12