Time Is On My Side Pt. 03

Story Info
Jessica forges a plan... and meets her brother at the cabin.
3.1k words
4.12
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
606 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

"Hello?" an older gentleman's voice said over the phone.

"Professor Hobbes? Hi! It's Jessica, Jessica Flemming." Jessica was driving through the city streets, the phone line going through the car's speakers. She didn't know where she was going... she was just driving.

"Jessica? How are you doing? It's been a long time!"

"Yes it has Professor. I'm doing well, for the most part. But I really need to talk to you about something... something important."

"Sounds a little strange. Are you ok?"

"Frankly, Professor, I... I don't know."

As always, her old mentor and teacher, one of the most kind men in her life was willing to listen and help her. "What can I do to help?"

"I... I dunno Professor. What're we doing here? Why do we exist? Why does anything exist? Us, birds, trees, water..."

The Professor took a moment to ponder the question... and the reason for her asking it. "I don't know, could be God," he said.

"Yeah, could be. But we're like ants, Professor. Do we care what ants do... from a moral standpoint?"

"Ants? No," he said quickly.

"But... if there is no God, Professor, how'd we get here? See what I'm saying? Go back to the beginning, the very beginning of time, the Big Bang or whatever you want to call it. What came before?"

"Nothing, of course, it's the beginning."

"No, no, sorry," she said quickly, dismissing his answer. "Something as big as the universe doesn't just appear out of nowhere; somebody or some thing had to start it."

"Are we headed somewhere here, Jessica, or...?" Professor Hobbes asked.

"I... I've had a possession experience, Professor. And I'm scared. Really scared." There. She said it.

"What kind of possession?" he asked after a moment's pause.

"A spirit. I did some homework. It was a female doctor, killed in the mid-80s. And I've seen it's handiwork. She's... she's a monster."

"What happened?"

Jessica hesitated telling him all this. Would he think her crazy? She spent the next 20 minutes telling him what had happened to her over the past two days, about Ham, and Emily, and Matthew, and herself. In the end, he was silent.

"Professor?" she asked, wondering if he was still on the line.

He finally answered, sounding uncertain. "Yes... yes, I'm still here."

"I'm scared. I'm scared not only for myself, but for everyone she invades, Professor."

"Jessica," he said, sounding scared himself. "Walk away..."

"What?" she asked, not expecting that answer.

"If you enjoy your life, if there's even one human being you care about or who depends on you, just leave. Don't wait, just leave town and get away from this. You don't want to be a part of this. We're not supposed to know. We're not supposed to see. Like the mafia.. they don't even exist."

Jessica's hand was shaking. "Can she be killed?"

"Don't try it, ok?"

"Well... I'm scared. I'm scared she'll find me. I'm scared I'm her main target right now." A driver behind her honked his horn as she took too long to move from a red-light making her jump. She started driving, looking back to see what it was, wondering if they were following her. Wondering if Emmanuelle had found her.

No, can't be. It's too soon.

"Just be prepared, Jessica. We all face death every single day."

"Is that why you live alone?"

"There's a difference between risking yourself and someone else."

Jessica pondered that statement, thinking about her brother. "Go on."

"If I had someone, I'd want to share: my life, my thoughts, my work. But if I shared this, they'd be a target. Spirits target those who know who and what they are. Spirits delight in torturing those who know who and what they are. They live and delight in the total desecration of those they inhabit."

"Do they have to have a host body to survive?" she asked.

"From what we know, yes. We do not believe they can survive without a host body."

"Can we force them from a host body?"

"Yes... but it's very dangerous. The Catholics use exorcism, but you invite them into your body in the process. They move between bodies by touch."

Jessica was starting to put a plan together. But she was afraid. "But she can be killed?"

"Yes. And I think she must be..."

Jessica sat for a moment, thinking about what she was proposing to do, building her resolve. "Thanks, Professor," she said before hanging up. She had a lot of planning to do... and a lot of preparations to make.

Her phone rang suddenly, as if the call had been waiting all along. She didn't recognize the number, but answered it. "Hello?"

"Jessica," the man's voice said. "It's Detective Williams."

"Hi Detective. What can I do for you? The report is going to take a little more time..."

"It's not about the report," he said, suddenly sounding serious. "It's about Emily Jenkins and Matthew Spears. And I think you know why."

Jessica could not get sidetracked right now. "Listen, Detective, I'm not available right now. Maybe... later."

"I can't stress enough how important this is. You know that, right?" Another car honked its horn again nearby. "Where are you going Jessica?"

"Nowhere. Literally. I'm gonna take a long drive, go someplace no one'll find me. Sit by the water and think," she said. Jessica knew Emmanuelle would enter everyone she knows until she founds this out... until she found her. She had to be careful, but she had to leave a trail. "I'll call you... after," she said and hung up the phone.

She turned left up First Street and drove the four blocks to her old church and parked in the side lot. This church conjured up a lot of memories for her, when she was a child, then a teenager. She wondered why'd she left. It wasn't because of disbelief as much as... reordering priorities. She just didn't find the time.

The steps to the door were worn and the banister was smooth, but just the way she remembered them. She opened the door and stepped into the darker sanctuary. A few older men and women were seated in the pews, and off to the left was a table filled with candles, most lit. She crossed herself, as if by habit.

"Jessica?" a man's voice said from her right. "Jessica Flemming, it is you!" A priest came up and opened his arms to her, and she hugged him.

"Father Mansfield! I had no idea you'd still be here," she said.

He shook his head, smiling, as he held her upper arms. "Yes, yes. And I'm not going anywhere soon. I'm happy to see you," he said. "Happy but surprised."

"I... I need a favor..."

******

The road to her family cabin left a cloud of dust in her wake as she twisted and turned up the rugged incline. At about ten miles out of town and the nearest neighboring being a mile away, it was the most secluded place she could think of. And she needed seclusion.

As she rounded the last turn, she saw a car parked right beside the cabin. She wasn't even trying to be hidden, Jessica thought. "Must've been flying to get up here so fast," she said softly. "Well, here we go." She parked her car and got out, grabbing her bag from the passenger seat. She let out a long breath.

A woman was sitting in the rocking chair on the front porch. She stood as Jessica approached slowly, dressed in a simple blouse and slacks. A badge hung from her hip.

"Jessica Flemming?" she asked as she took the three steps down from the porch.

"Yes... I'm Jessica. What can I do for you?"

"I'm Detective Summers. Detective Williams asked me to come up here and talk to you," she said. She flashed her identification towards Jessica.

"About?" Jessica asked as she got within the last ten feet of the detective and stopped.

"It's about an incident between Emily Jenkins and Matthew Spears this morning. I'm told they work in your office. Did you go into work this morning, ma'am?" The detective slipped a pad of paper into her hand and readied herself to take notes.

"Yes, I was at work this morning. But I didn't stay long. How'd you find me?"

"All I know is Detective Williams gave me the address and said you might show up."

"Did he now."

"Can you tell me how long you stayed? What time you arrived and left?"

"Since I just got here and all, do you mind if we go inside first?" Jessica was shaking as she walked past the female detective and moved towards the cabin. Her back was to the woman. If she even just touched her, everything would be lost...

She felt a little more at ease as she took the stairs up. The cabin door was unlocked, but closed. She knew the detective had to have gone inside somehow. Summers followed behind her and she heard the door close as she laid her bag on the table. She removed a couple plastic bottles of water from her bag and set them on the table. Holding one, she opened it and handed it to the detective as they both sat down.

"Thanks," Summers said, taking it from her and taking a quick sip, then went back to her notepad. "What times were you at the office again?"

"Oh, I don't know. I arrived at about 9:00 and left before 10:00. Did something happen?" Jessica knew she had to buy time. She had to get the detective to drink more. And she had to not let Emmanuelle get inside her.

"Can you tell me about anything happening in the office while you were there? Anything odd or unusual happening? Was there anybody else in the office at that time?"

"Emily, Miss Jenkins, was behind the reception desk when I got there. I talked to her for a few minutes before I went back into my office. I think Doctor Spears was back in his office as well. I think I caught a glimpse of him coming out to talk to Emily about something."

The detective took another sip or two as they talked, but kept asking more questions. "What did you do in your office?"

"Can I ask what this is all about?" Jessica asked.

Summers looked up from her notes. "At about 11:15, Miss Jenkins called 911 and said she was raped. An ambulance transported her to Mercy General where Detective Williams met her. She's been beaten up pretty badly. But she claims you and Doctor Spears orchestrated the whole thing."

"I orchestrated her getting raped?" Jessica asked incredulously.

"You tell me," the detective replied, sitting back in her chair. She took another small sip, confident that she was getting somewhere, and then slowly she put her hand to her head and blinked, as if trying to clear her vision.

"I can assure you I didn't have anything to do with her rape," Jessica answered as she watched.

"What the..." was the last thing Summers said as she fell to the floor, knocking the chair over.

Jessica stood up for a moment, shaking with fear and excitement, and then moved to her bag, starting to fish items out of it. This was her moment. She would finally be free of Emmanuelle's reign of terror.

"J?" a male voice behind her surprised her, making her spin around defensively. She should have recognized the voice. But seeing her brother standing there in the doorway to the bedroom completely surprised her. Her brain worked overtime, trying to understand. She ran to him and jumped into his arms.

"David? What...? What the hell are you doing here?" she asked as she pulled back to verify it was indeed him.

"Well, finals are done and I just thought I'd head out here early... get some time alone and relax before you came up." He looked at the detective lying on the floor and started to move towards her, but Jessica wouldn't let him go. "What happened to her? Let me go, J! She needs help!"

"David, no!" she said sternly. "This isn't what you think."

He stood there, dumbfounded, his gaze moving from his sister to the body lying on the floor. "What did you do?" he asked. "Is she... dead? My God, J, she's a cop!"

Jessica released him from her arms and moved quickly back over to the detective. "She's fine... she's just drugged." She turned her onto her side and began wrapping rope around her wrists, trapping them behind her. "Just don't touch her, ok?"

"She... she came to the door asking about you," he said. "She was acting strange... said she wanted to ask you some questions. I told her you weren't here, but she said she'd wait. She refused to leave." David knelt on the other side of the detective and began helping to make the unconscious woman a little more comfortable. He took the gun and holster from her belt and lay it on the floor beside him, and then her cuffs.

"David, what are you doing?"

"I don't know... I don't know what you're doing," he said, sounding scared.

She used the remaining rope to wrap around the detective's ankles, binding her feet together as well. "I... I can't. There's just too much to explain right now. You should just leave," she said, shaking her head.

"Yeah, right. It looks like you need help right now."

She just finished tying the detective's legs together, when David uncharacteristically giggled, startling her. She looked up at him, but he was just staring down at the detective.

"Oh, wow," he said softly. She watched, helplessly as his hand moved down and squeezed the woman's breast. A cold shiver ran down her spine as his hands grabbed her blouse and ripped it open. "I just got a memory of walking in on you when you were in the bathroom, just getting out of the shower. You were dripping wet and all I could see were your tits. Her tits remind me of yours... Jessica." David looked up at her, leered, and licked his lips. "I think David's going to get to see a lot more of them now... isn't he?"

Jessica fell back, just staring at him in shock. David... her little brother. It couldn't be. It just couldn't be.

"So firm and full. She's got nice, suckable nipples, too," he said as he yanked her bra cups down, spilling her breasts over top of them, and then leaned down to lick her nipple.

Jessica's legs pumped, sliding her backwards across the floor. Then she turned over, moving to her knees and crawled faster towards the bedroom door. She spun around and saw that David hadn't even moved. He just kept licking and sucking on the detective's breasts as she closed and locked the door, then slid back as far from the door as she could get. She sat with her back against the wall, her head in her hands.

Emmanuelle was in her brother! This... this just can't be happening.

"Mmmm, Jessica," she could hear him in the other room. "They taste delicious, too! You should try them. I know how much you love fucking women. Maybe we can fuck her together. Whaddya say? Oh... oh my, Jessica... another lovely memory from David. You two... naked... together. Your hand on his cock... oh... and your lips. Do you remember that Jessica? Do you remember giving your own brother a blow job, your lips sliding up and down his hard shaft? He remembers it. He remembers it well. And he remembers your tits bouncing above while you rode his cock. Oh, that was so fucking wrong, Jessica! You fucked your little brother!"

She was too scared to even move. Her bag, her car keys, everything was out on the table. She thought about running... about getting away. She could hide in the woods. She could do it...

There was a soft knock on the bedroom door. "Jessica... why don't you open the door and make this easy? You wouldn't want poor David to get the death penalty for brutally raping and killing a cop now would you." He started to fake cry and pout. "I can imagine he'd be so upset that he'd even admit to it. Do you really want that, Jessica?"

Jessica shook her head. She was so trapped. Professor Hobbes was right. She should have just run away.

"Jessica..." David said from outside the door, and he began singing.

Time is on my side, yes it is

Time is on my side, yes it is

She was crying as she crawled back towards the door. "There has to be a way to end this," she mumbled to herself. But she couldn't sacrifice Dave. "Please, God." She unlocked the door and twisted the handle.

The door opened slowly, with Emmanuelle just outside. He held the detective's handcuffs in one hand while the other moved to Jessica and stroked her head. "That's a good girl," David said. He grabbed the hair on the back of her head and hauled her to her feet. He pushed her into the wall, her back towards him, and fastened the cuffs around first one wrist, then the other. Then he turned her around and pushed her back down to her knees.

"Now for the fun, Jessica. We have so much time to spend together." His hands... her brother's hands... stroked the side of her face, her neck, and then caressed her breast. She could feel her nipples harden as he squeezed her breast and teased her nipple. "You two are going to entertain me. You two can relive that night... and more."

"J?" his voice suddenly changed. Now it sounded weak and scared.

"David?" she asked looking up.

"What's happening J? What in the hell is going on? She's... she's telling me to do things. She says if I don't she'll make me... do things. She'll make me... hurt you... badly."

"I know, David. I know." She sat for a second, thinking, as David pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She didn't have a choice. She was going to have to play Emmanuelle's game for now. His hands moved to his belt and unfastened it, along with his jeans. He pushed them down and stepped out of them. His cock was so hard behind his boxers tenting them obscenely.

"I don't want to do this, J. Not like this." David's fingers grabbed the elastic band and slowly pushed his boxers down and off. Now his cock was pulsing in front of him, right in front of Jessica's face. Unwanted memories flashed in her head, unwanted desires flowed over her. She couldn't take her eyes off his shaft and the large mushroom head.

She did the only thing she could think to do to take him away from all this. She slid forward and sucked the head into her mouth, making him groan loudly.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
606 Followers