Time Is On My Side Pt. 04

Story Info
Jessica's plans didn't go as easily as she thought.
2.5k words
4.1
1.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
583 Followers

Detective Summers lay on the bed, sweaty, her clothes tattered, hanging in shards from her bound arms and legs. She was tired from being abused by both David and Jessica, all at David's whim... Emmanuelle's whim. After enduring all that she had, she was quiet, beaten down. She watched helplessly as Jessica lay on her stomach beside her, David fucking her ass from behind, his rhythmic thrusting making the bed squeak over and over. Her hands were cuffed behind her back.

Jessica was moaning again, obviously over-stimulated once more. From the sounds she was making the detective knew she was close to having yet another orgasm. She briefly wondered how many they had each had... how long had they been at this?

"I can't... take any more," David said softly, but never letting up. "But she won't let me stop, J."

Jessica could feel Emmanuelle come into her mind again and take over her body. "Oh, you love this... I know you do. I know you fantasized about David fucking you like this for a long time. You can't lie to me," she whispered into Jessica's brain. "You can't hide anything from me."

Jessica shuddered at this thought. She hoped she could... she hoped this would be enough of a distraction to hide her plan.

"Tell him to fuck your ass harder... like the big slut you are, Jessica," Emmanuelle whispered to her. "And you are a slut, no matter how much you try to hide it. I see your memories of him... your little brother. I see how much you loved sucking on his big cock... how much you fantasized about it afterwards, toying with your little pussy at night in bed."

"Don't stop, David," Jessica moaned, trying to sound as slutty as she could for Emmanuelle. She needed Emmanuelle to enjoy this, no matter how much it embarrassed herself. "Fuck me, little brother... fuck my ass harder and cum in me. Please! I need it!" Even though forced to say it and forced to do this, she knew she actually... in a way... enjoyed it. She suddenly felt Emmanuelle leave her again and breathed a quick sigh of relief.

"Oh God," David moaned, obviously getting very close to his orgasm. He pulled out of her ass and for a moment, and began jerking himself. "Turn over, J," he said, helping her flip over onto her back. She wiggled around and faced him, watching him stroking his hard shaft. She'd seen it a lot today, far more than she ever expected. He was her brother for God's sake.

"Aaaah," he moaned and began cumming. It wasn't nearly as much as the other times he came today, but it was still impressive that he had anything left inside him. His cum dribbled from the tip and spattered on her chest, neck, and face as she watched, helplessly. When he was done, he fell onto the bed, his energy spent. "No more... I can't," he panted. "I just can't."

Their eyes met and she felt sorry for him, sorry that Emmanuelle had gotten to him. She was sorry that Emmanuelle had reduced him to... this... this pawn. Emmanuelle was doing everything she could to ruin them both for her sick pleasure.

"I need to rest," David said to the entity in his head. "No! I can't! I can't go on. I need a drink at least."

Jessica watched him intently, loving him more than ever for what they were going through together. And seeing his eyes begin to change, to see his facial features change as Emmanuelle took over sent a shiver down her spine. He went from crying and panting in shame, to dominant and happy... and gloating.

"I'm glad I'm so young, Jessica," Emmanuelle said through David. "I'm glad I can just fuck for hours and hours. And I think you both love it, too. Didn't you?" Emmanuelle slid off the bed and stood, her hands sliding down David's body and holding his quickly deflating cock, bouncing it around obscenely. "You'll never know what it feels like to have a monster cock like this, ladies. Let me tell you... it's delightful!"

She turned and walked out into the kitchen area. "But, I think I'll have to have try something else," she said as if thinking. "Maybe go and buy some toys... a vibrator or two... to keep you ladies entertained." Jessica could see through the open door as Emmanuelle walked to the table and picked up one of the full bottles of water. She opened it and held it for a moment. "We do have all week, you know." Emmanuelle raised the bottle to her mouth and Jessica's heart beat faster.

"Just a couple sips", Jessica thought. "Maybe... just maybe this will work." She could feel the tension in her body as she craned her neck to watch, but tried not to bring attention to it.

Then Emmanuelle slowly looked at her and smiled. "Fooled you," she said, giggling. She turned the bottle over and let the contents spill all over the floor. "Did you really think I would drink something you drugged? How stupid do you think I am, Jessica?"

He laughed and Jessica's spirits fell. She had no idea how to get out of this now, short of the police coming to rescue them. And that wasn't likely to happen if Emmanuelle forced the detective to call in and tell them nothing's wrong. Her head fell back into the bed, defeated.

Emmanuelle began walking around the kitchen and dining room, sometimes seen, sometimes not. "Maybe I could tie you two together... with a vibrator between you... and watch you struggle not to cum on it. Oh, that would be fun!" She poked her head in the door to look at Jessica and Summers and laugh. "Or maybe I go back inside you, Jessica. I bet you'd just love to rape these two... wouldn't you? I could get a big strap-on so you can fuck them yourself." She laughed again. "And David's in here complaining. I guess he's never been fucked in the ass before, so that would be a treat for both of you."

Jessica shivered at the terrible sound of David's evil laugh. It sounded familiar, but oh so different.

Emmanuelle turned and walked back into the dining room, idly stroking her dick... David's dick... and looked at the table. A half empty bottle of water was sitting off to the side. It was Jessica's. She brought it in with her, from the drive. She'd been drinking it on the ride up. It had to be clean... right?

She opened the top and walked over to the door again. She lifted it to her lips and feigned danger. "Oh no... it's drugged..." she said mockingly as she took first a small drink, laughed, and then finished the bottle in the next, crushing it and tossing it behind her.

Jessica shook her head at Emmanuelle's mocking. She was going to get out of this They all were.

Emmanuelle turned to walk back into the dining room once again and stopped. Her hand went to her head and she looked at the water bottle, then back at Jessica, blinking unbelievingly.

And Jessica smiled. "Both bottles were drugged, bitch."

Emmanuelle collapsed to the floor with a thud and, with renewed energy, Jessica stood. "Where's the key to the cuffs?" she asked the detective.

"My pocket... pants pocket. Front right."

Jessica moved beside the detective's feet and sat down. Summers's pants were down around her knees, trapped by the ropes binding her ankles. Jessica inched her back towards them, so that her hands could reach the pocket. She struggled, trying to find and then get her hand into the pocket. It took a moment, but then she pulled a small key ring free. It took a lot longer for her to get the right key and then be able to insert it into the lock. She kept glancing at David, cursing when she failed to open the cuffs each time. She had no idea how long the drug would last. That bottle had less water in it, so it was far less diluted. She hoped it would be even more potent.

Finally the cuffs came off and she moved quickly. "Be right back," she told Summers as she dashed to David's side and turned him onto his stomach. She quickly put the cuffs around one wrist then the other, sliding them shut. "I'm going to get you free David. I promise."

She sat back and sighed. Finally... finally they have a chance to be free of this wicked spirit! She moved back into the bedroom and untied the detective's wrists. When freed, Summers started untying her own legs as Jessica moved back into the dining room with some of the rope. She quickly bound David's legs. He wasn't going anywhere now.

She stood, opened her bag, and pulled out another bottle, this one marked with a blackened cap, a small crucifix, and a small notepad.

"God I hope this works," she whispered, taking a quick look at Summers.

"What are you going to do?"

Jessica laughed a little. "Something I never thought I'd have to. Help me turn him over." They both struggled, but turned him onto his back once more. Jessica opened the notebook to the hastily written pages and followed the instructions as she read them.

She poured the bottle of water, holy water she retrieved from the church, over David's body, making sure to douse his face, then set the small crucifix on his forehead.

"In the Name of Jesus Christ, our God and Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary," she started reciting. Summers just sat there, watching as Jessica just read the words. Jessica silently prayed that the prayer Father Mansfield gave her would be enough. "We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders..."

It seemed to take forever to finish, but Jessica's confidence grew as she read, her voice grew in power and volume as she read. This was going to work. This had to work. The more she read, the more David's body began to move, to writhe beneath them, even though helplessly drugged and bound.

"God the Father commands you. God the Son commands you. God the Holy Ghost commands you. Begone, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man's salvation! Amen."

David's body shook in a mighty convulsion, his head repeatedly hitting the floor as his chest lept and fell. Summers started to move towards him, her training dictating to keep him from swallowing his tongue, but Jessica put her hand out. "No! Don't touch him! We can't give her anywhere to go."

And with a deep sigh, the convulsions stopped and David became still again. His face looked at peace again.

"Did it work?" Summers asked.

"I... I'm not sure," she said tentatively. Looking at David's relaxed body, she said confidently, "I think it did."

"Thank God!" Summers said, standing once more. She went back into the bedroom and moments later came out with a sheet wrapped around herself and held another for Jessica. "Our clothes are trashed."

Jessica wrapped herself in the offered sheet and tucked the end into place. "What now?"

"God if I know. No one's going to believe a word of this. But I know you didn't do anything. So that's what I'm going to take back to Detective Williams. As far as I'm concerned you're free to go." She looked down at David's helpless body. "You need help with him?"

"No," Jessica said looking down at her little brother. She saw him in a totally new light now. "I think we're going to be ok." She smiled.

*****

It was well into the week when Jessica and David sat on the couch by the fireplace. They hadn't talked much about what had happened. Both needed time to process it, really. They didn't have a choice in most of what had happened just days ago. It was thrust on them and completely changed their relationship.

They both held glasses of wine and Jessica took a sip as she stared at the fire. David sat on the other end of the couch, her feet in his lap. He idly massaged them and sometimes tickled them to tease her.

"David... I gotta ask. Was it all Emmanuelle?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" he said, looking at her, leaning his head on the back of the couch. He was feeling a little tipsy from this, his third glass of wine.

"Was any of that... you? Was what you said true?"

He sighed a moment and looked at the ceiling. "I guess it was all me, really. Emmanuelle was in the background, watching, telling me to do things. But she didn't force me to do everything." He rubbed her foot again, contemplating what he did to her. "I'm sorry I hurt you like that."

Jessica put her hand on his shoulder. "It's ok. She would have made everything much worse if she'd been doing it. Besides," she said somewhat timidly, "not all of it was bad." She was scared to admit that, even to herself. But it was true. A lot of what David had done to her was pleasurable, even if it was forced on them. And a lot of what she gave him in return was from her desire to pleasure him back.

He turned his head and looked at her again. The love for her in his eyes made her tingle. The bond that they had was special, even more so now. And Jessica didn't want it to end. She moved her foot slightly in his lap and felt his erection beneath it. She teased him slowly, stroking him with her foot.

"Was what she said true? About... about what happened three years ago?"

His hand moved to her thigh, stroking the soft, bare skin of her leg beneath her shorts. She felt his fingers move slowly higher as they both teased the other.

"Yeah," he said softly. "I do think about that night." His hand moved even higher, hitting the bottom of her shorts, and edging underneath.

"Was it good then, too? I mean... are you ok with what we did?"

He smiled as his fingers reached her pussy and his fingertip slowly circled her clit. She gasped.

He turned and slowly lay on top of her, sliding between her legs until they were face to face, and kissed her gently. It wasn't a brother's kiss. It was a lover's kiss. "It was very good," he whispered between kisses. "And I want more."

She slid her legs around his waist, urging more contact between them. She yearned to feel his cock pressing against her pussy as she kissed him back. She yearned to feel him inside her once more. "Good! 'Cause I do too," she whispered.

The fire crackled and sizzled as his hands lifted her shirt and he feasted on her breasts. In her mind she remembered the song...

Time is on my side, yes it is.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
583 Followers