Time Never Waits Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my balls draw up, preparing to release the torrent of sperm laden cum into her wetly flowing cunt. I felt it rise up my shaft. They blast inside her. Filling her womb with a heavy torrent. Her breath coming in ragged gasps as her cunt released a pent up orgasm upon feeling her son make her his woman.

I laid still on top of her. Breathing heavily as the realization of what had just taken place settled in. I raised up and looked down into her face. My heart skipping a beat. She looked back at me. The thoughts of what just happened, and most importantly why, were obviously coursing through her mind.

"What have we done?" she gasped out suddenly.

I knew I had to act quickly. I focused my thoughts, then let them go into her eyes. I reinforced them with words.

"Mom, we did what felt right, ok?. There is nothing wrong with what just happened. It's actually quite normal. Now, close your eyes and sleep. Let my words sink in. From now on, you will be available to me at any time. You will feel that it is perfectly normal. You will never deny me pleasure.

I could see her mind soaking up these instructions. Letting them become one with her. Her eyes slowly closed as she drifted off into a blissful nap. I pulled my still half hard cock out of her and slid gently from between her legs. My cum running out of her wet pussy. I slid back and let my feet find the floor. Then stepped around to the bed side. I bent over. Kissing her lips softly. My hand cupping her breast, feeling her nipple on my palm. "I love you, mom." I said quietly, then turned and padded out of the room. Considering my next move. There was one more conquest to be dealt with before moving forward. My dear, sweet, sexy grandmother.

I made it to the kitchen. Her eyes shifting from the paper and settling on my nude form moving toward her. The controlling thought packet pervading her brain before she was able to react to what was unfolding before her.

Following my instructions. She stood up, placing the paper on the table. Then unbuttoning her blouse, letting it fall to the floor. Followed by her polyester shorts. Then her panties. Her eyes blankly focused on mine the entire time.

I spoke softly to her. Implanting my instructions. "Grandma, you will feel perfectly normal with what is happening. Your body is mine. You won't understand exactly why, but you will never deny me access to you anytime I want you. Do you understand?"

Without taking her blank stare off of me, she replied with a quiet, "Yes, I understand."

"Good, now come back to the moment and go to your bedroom and lay on the bed and wait for me.".I ordered quietly.

She suddenly refocused. Moving out of the hypnotic trance. Her eyes widened. She looked from me then down to her naked form. Glancing around as if uncertain about where she was for a moment.

I stepped forward. Taking her into my arms. Feeling her matronly body against mine. Her lined face looking into mine. My hand sliding up her body to grasp her sagging breast. Her ever so slightly crepey skin feeling soft and delicate under my hands. Her thin lips pressed together in an uneven line. Covered with that delectable 1950's red lipstick. My lips moving to sample hers. Her lips parting as her breath escaped suddenly. Her lips taking my tongue. Her lined hands moving to the back of my neck. Her tongue sliding softly into my mouth. My hands moving down to cup her wide, sagging buttocks. Her drooping breasts pressed against my youthful chest. Her nipples hard and distented.

I broke off suddenly. My cock raging with a life of its own. Demanding to be placed inside this elderly woman. To fill her with it's torrent of youthful sperm. A long strand of precum drooled unabashedly from my piss slit. Brushing against her gently wrinkled thigh. Leaving a trail of sticky desire as she moved off to her bedroom to wait for me.

I watched her move off. Her matronly ass gently swaying side to side. Her sagging breasts swaying in time with her stride. Appearing briefly to each side before swaying back inward.

I turned to the refrigerator. Stepping to it. I opened it, gazing at the contents. I grabbed a package of salami. Then some cheese and mustard. Taking the loaf of bread out of the old tin breadbox, I quickly made a sandwich and wolfed it down. I had eaten only part of a bowl of cereal today. I was starving. I thought back to the hours preceding the experiment. I hadn't eaten for the 8 hours preceding the experiment, and the quick bowl of cereal wasn't cutting. I could go a couple of days without eating. However, I was dealing with a much younger body now. The needs were quite different. Which reminded me.

I went to my grandmother's bedroom and stepped in. She was sitting naked on the edge of the bed with her elbows on her knees. Her breasts were resting loosely on her thighs. A frown creased her face. Deepening her age lines. Her lipstick was slighlty smeared around her thin lips. Her mascara had ran a little, leaving little traces down across her cheeks.

She looked up at me as I stepped in. A strange look on her face. Her lips parted to speak, yet she merely looked at me. Her eyes darting about, coming to rest on my cock. I had lost my hard on while eating and dealing with the previous thoughts.

She shifted her eyes to mine before speaking.

"What in the hell is going on around here? Why am I naked and better yet, why are you?"

She paused briefly. Reorganizing her thoughts. Then continued.

"Something is goddamned sure wrong about this whole situation and you, young man, are going to give me some answers!"

I just stepped closer to her. My flacid cock starting to react at her attempt at defiance. She raised up, her breasts wobbling. She suddenly seemed to remember that she was naked. Her arms folded across her tits in an attempt to hide them from my gaze. This left her matronly pussy exposed. And quite the pussy it was. A steady bush of soft, semi curly pubic hair covered her slightly protuding labia. Blonde with mostly gray. It had obviously been a while since she had trimmed it.

I felt my cock rise then.Telling me it had a new target to conquer. I smiled at her. This seemingly pissed her off even more. Her anger flashing across her face. Her green eyes glinting angrily. Her face twisting up in a renewed preparation of assault.

I spoke before she could release her newly formed torrent. "Quiet." Her mouth slammed shut in obedience. I moved toward the bed. Placing a knee on it, then rolling to my back. My brain analyzed every nuance of her condition as I slid over, getting situated. I reached back and pulled the pillows under my head. I then gave her instructions.

"Come here, woman. Take care of your new man's cock like a good girl" I was still smiling when I said it. But I had gathered up a new mental packet and sent it flying her way. Not taking any chances on losing the momentum of my control of her.

She looked from me to the door, then back. Fighting to regain control. I sent her a new set of instructions. I liked this helpless defiance. I knew now she was mine.I wasn't out to punish her, but I saw nothing wrong with playing around a bit. "You will NEVER deny my pleasure. Your body is mine to use in any way I like. At any time, at any place. You can remain defiant, but you will always obey me. Is that clear?"

I had merely thought the words. But she nodded and whispered a husky "Yes" as she moved to lay on the bed next to me. She rolled over, sliding down until her lined face was even with my crotch. One of her heavy breasts laying on my thigh and the other nestled against it, flattening out on the mattress. Her wrinkled hand grasping my throbbing cock. Her fingernails painted red, closing around it's girth. Her breasts heaving as her breath came heavily. The thoughts of what she was about to do settling into her brain. She was about to suck her grandson's cock. The forbidden nature of the lewd act rising in her mind. She fought for control. Futilely attempting to deny me this sublime pleasure.

I reached for her head and gently pulled it toward my aching cock. A renewed stream of precum drooling down the head onto the shaft, pooling on her hand. She allowed me to guide her face to where I wanted it. I felt my cock head make contact with her lips. The slickness of my precum letting it slide across to her cheek. Smearing a streak of red lipstick behind it. Her grasp tightened around my cock. The pulse beating wildly within the tightness of her grasp. She shifted it back into position. Opened her mouth and took me inside the warm wetness that lay in wait for me.

Her thin, aged lips, closed tightly around me. The vertical lines on her upper lip deepening. The wrinkles at the corners of her mouth bunching up. She began to slowly slide her mouth up and down on my cock. Her tongue swirling around as her lips held tightly to my shaft. She pulled off briefly to swallow a copious amount of precum, then went back to seeing to my pleasure with renewed vigor.

My mind was battling with rampant thoughts. Here was this magnificent woman. A solid authority figure in my life during those days. Giving herself over to my desire. Working to pleasure me. Hungrily devouring my pulsing cock. Never in my 60 years on this earth did I ever think it possible. It suddenly occured to me, I hadn't cleaned my cock after fucking my mother earlier. I wondered if she could taste her daughter on me. I smiled briefly at that thought. Now there was an idea. The thought of my grandmother eating my mother's, her daughter's pussy, caused my balls to begin to vibrate. I gently pushed my grandma's mouth off my cock. I dearly wanted to cum in her mouth, but that could wait until later. Right now, however, I wanted to mark her matronly pussy as my own.

I told her to lay on her back and spread her legs. I could see the latent anger in her eyes as she complied with my order. She got situated. Then spread her thighs to offer herself to me. I rolled over onto her. Forcing my mouth onto hers. I started pressing my cock forward into her splayed pussy. Seeking her wet hole. She reached down, as my mother had done earlier, grasped my cock, and guided my cock to her forbidden cunt.

It had obviously been a good while since she had been used. Her pussy was tight. I forced my way into her. Her elderly cunt grasping my invading cock wetly. Her breath coming in gasps. Grunting in pain and pleasure with my every thrust into her. I kept pushing forward mercilessly, until my entire length was firmly embedded within her. Then I lay still. My balls resting on her little ass hole. My hungry cock throbbing and flexing deep inside her.

I struggled to overcome the youthful desire to empty my balls inside my grandma's clasping cunt. I could feel the fluttering of her vagina around my cock. Telling me that her orgasm was just around the corner. But I wanted this to last and I had already came several times today.

So, I focused inward. Allowing my six decades of experience to take control. After feeling my balls relax, I started the slow, deep penetrating strokes into her. I teased her thin, parted lips with my tongue, sending the command to her to suck on it. She immediately obeyed and started sucking on my tongue. Her thin, wrinkled lips pursed around it. Teasing it with her own tongue.

She began to react to my thrusts within her. Lifting her legs higher, spreading them wider as my cock began to bottom out into her cervix. This caused her to grunt softly and jerk uncontrollably. Her matronly hips began to thrust upwards as she used her cunt to milk my cock. She went crazy on my tongue then. Releasing it suddenly as an orgasm wracked her entire body. He red painted fingernails dug into my back as she slammed her thighs shut around my thrusting hips.

I felt her pussy release a gushing torrent of pussy cum. It sprayed out around my cock and squirted out onto the mattress. I began to slam my length into her then. Hard. Steady. Her moans became a cry of passion as wave after wave of pent up sexual frustration was released around her grandson's hardness...

My mother woke up about then. Looking around in confusion. She looked down at her body. Realizing she was naked. The sensation eminating from between her legs drew her attention. She reached down and ran a finger through her swollen labia and studied it. She sniffed it tentatively. Recognizing the pervading scent of sperm.

It all came flooding back into her mind suddenly. Travis. He was responsible for the presence of the sperm. She looked around in a daze. Her son had fucked her. She had allowed him to. She had willingly spread her legs and allowed her 18 year old son to breed her. She remembered the nagging thoughts that had suddenly came out of nowhere. They were strong in her mind. She felt instinctively that she knew she had to always please her son. In every way. Without question. She was his to use in any way he desired.

Something else was nagging at her brain. She quickly realized what it was. Her mother. Those sounds she was hearing took her back to her childhood. She recalled her mother making those same sounds when she and her father were having sex. She stood up quickly. Forgetting her nakedness. She moved quickly into the hall and down to her mother's bedroom. Following the sounds of her mother being fucked. She stepped inside the door. What she saw released within her emotions and feelings she had never experienced before.

Her son, Travis, was on top of her. Thrusting his cock into her splayed pussy. Her legs locked tightly around his hips as he slammed into her. Her ragged voice begging him to fuck her. Her grunts almost animalistic as she allowed her grandson to breed her as she herself had done previously.

"Fuck me, Travis!" she begged, "Please, fuck me harder! Take my old pussy! Make it yours honey! Make me your woman! That old pussy belongs to you now! Only you!"

I stepped closer. The scent of my mother's pussy pervading my senses. The grunting of Travis as he slammed his youthful cock into her wanton body. The smacking sound as his hips slammed against her old thighs. His cum bloated balls smacking against her twitching ass hole.

I moved closer. Unsure of what to do, yet somehow feeling the longing desire to get involved somehow. The wanton necessity to please her son coursing through her mind. She let her eyes shift to Travis' flexing ass cheeks. Focusing on them, she shifted forward and sat down on the bed beside the copulating couple. Her mother opened her eyes and saw her sitting there. She suddenly stopped moving. Her legs unfolding from her grandson's hips. A look of guilty surprise flowing across her face, replacing the focused glow of passion. The streaked mascara, the smudged lipstick. They all added to the sensuousness of the moment.

Travis stopped his thrusting fuck of his elderly grandma and turned to see what his grandma was looking at. Seeing his mother sitting there watching them. Her face flushed red with overwhelming passion. Her nipples hard. The longing look in her eyes as she searched her son's face betraying her true desires. She was wanting to add to his pleasure. Yet fearful of distracting him from his current pursuit of using his grandmother's body.

Travis gathered up a sudden thought and sent it to his mother. Then turned back to using his grandmother. She immediately complied with the instruction as if it were her own thought. In fact, as far as she knew, it was her own idea. She leaned forward, grasping her son's ass cheeks and spread them apart. Exposing his tightly puckered ass hole. He was grinding his flexing cock deep inside his grandmother. No longer thrusting. Giving his mother the access she now longed for. She buried her tongue between his ass cheeks. Probing at his twitching anus with her tongue. The sudden flexing and pulsating of his tight little hole told her she was pleasuring him. She set about the job with fevered gusto. Attempting to fuck his ass with her tongue.

The feeling of my mother's tongue probing and licking my ass hole, coupled with the constantly flowing wetness of my grandmother's pussy squeezing my cock, pushed me over the edge. I felt my balls draw up, my cock swell as it prepared to dump its load into my grandmother's aged pussy. The cum surged up then spewed wetly against her cervix. Jet after pulsating jet surged out from my throbbing, swollen cock. My grandmother began to mewl in orgasmic pleasure as yet another squirting jet of cunt juice enveloped my ejaculating cock, then sprayed out around its probing length.

I collapsed on top of her. Her chest heaving her heavy breasts beneath me. Her hands running lovingly through my hair as she used her well fucked, dripping cunt to massage and milk my spent cock in order to prolong my pleasure as long as possible. Her entire body was still twitching and jerking from her own powerful orgasms. I rolled off of her to lie on my back. My cock making a suctioning popping sound as it came out, a long string of drooling cum stretching out behind it.

I lay there motionless, watching the two women. Wondering what they would choose to do next. As for me, I was spent. I had no more to give at the moment. My mother leaned over and took my flacid, spent cock into her mouth. Using her tongue to clean me up. I felt her staring at me after she released my cock from her lips. She was savoring the musky taste of my sperm on her tongue.

I briefly considered the situation, then made up my mind. I looked away from my mother to my grandmother's pussy. My cum running out of her steadily, coursing down between her ass cheeks. Her clit still swollen. Still hypersensitive after her soul penetrating orgasms. Then I looked back to my mother. A slight grin on my face as I cocked a questioning eyebrow. She immediately knew what I wanted her to do.

She looked reluctantly at my grandmother's cum drenched cunt. Hesitating briefly before the desire to please me became stronger than her distaste for what she was about to do. She slowly moved herself into position between her mother's thighs and lowered her head and let her tongue begin to lap at my cum leaking from her.

My grandmother jerked at the contact. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as she realized who was hungrily lapping at her grandson's cum leaking from her elderly cunt. She looked at me and saw me watching intently, so she simply accepted the act. Although a nagging thought crept into her mind... What if Travis wants me to do the same thing to her? She knew she would if that was what he wanted. She felt herself jeking and quivering again after her daughter found her clit and started working it with her tongue and lips. Another orgasm coursed through her body, squirting out through her, sore, enflamed pussy, bathing her daughters face in its sweet wetness.

I lay there until I fell asleep. When I woke up, my mother and grandmother were on either side of me, sound asleep. The room smelled like sex. The sweet, musky smell of mature pussy pervaded my senses. My grandmother had her leg over mine. One of her breasts laying on my stomach. My mother had rolled over, her butt shoved up against me. My cock was hard and throbbing. 'Ah, the joys of youth' I thought quietly as I reached over a gently shook my mother. She woke slowly, looking around, her eyes finally resting on me. She smiled at me softly, finishing her roll over she had started, facing me. She kissed me softly. Her lips warm and lingering. Her hand slid down my belly to my hard cock. She wrapped her hand around it, stroking it gently.

"Looks like somebody needs some attention". Her lips curled up in a mischievous smile. She slid down and took me in her mouth. Her lips pursing as she sucked me in deeper. She started swirling her tongue on my sensitive glans. Causing me to groan in desire.When I felt the head reach the back of her throat, she started this swallowing motion, allowing my swollen cock to enter, taking me in a serious deepthroat. Her tongue swirling around the base of my cock. Her hand cupping and massaging my balls.