Time Never Waits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
838 Followers

She thrust her chest out, allowing me to have better access to her tits. Turning her head up and back. Her full lips weren't painted yet, so, I kissed her deeply. Savoring her taste. The feel of her tongue against mine. God, I adore this woman. I gave her tits a squeeze before releasing them from my grasp. Then strode out.

Angela was coming out of the bedroom. I went on into the kitchen. She came up behind me. "Let's take my truck today. I want to drive it."

"Okie doke, lead the way my princess!"

I pulled my truck over on the grass, so as not to block the garage. Jumped in her truck.

"Where to first, love of my life?" She asked.

"How about to that realtor friend of yours."

"You got it." As she sped away.

We chatted about our future plans as she negotiated the Houston traffic. Hit the loop down to I-10, then headed west a few miles and exited off. Turne left under the overpass, and made a right hand turn into a business park. We got out and went in an office. A attractive middle aged brunette was at the greeting desk speaking into her phone. She looked up, saw Angela and smiled, then cast a speculative glance at me. She waved her hand for us to go back into the office behind her.

We went in. A heavy set woman of about 40, filling out her business suit in all the right places, heavy DD breasts strained her pink blouse. A wedding band adorning her left hand, walked toward us, arms outstretched as she trotted up, big tits bouncing, and hugged Angela. Then turning to me, she held out her hand, sizing me up. "Margie Simms". I took her warm hand in mine. Introducing myself. "Travis Miller."

She went to her desk, sat down, settled her gaze on Angela. "Gal, to what do I owe this visit to?"

"Well, he wants to buy a ranch." She gestured to me.

"Ok. Well cowboy, you came to the right place. What exactly are you looking for?"

"I'm not sure yet exactly. I guess I'll know it when I see it."

"Fair enough. How much did you want to spend?"

"Well, when I find the right one, whatever it takes to buy it."

She stared at me more closely. What she saw was an innocent looking 18 year old kid, not a man that could literally just mentally command her to go out to the parking lot, strip off her clothes, and bend her married ass over the hood of her Mercedes, begging me to fuck her cunt full of sperm.

"Ok. Well I've got some listed here." She stood up and went to a table behind her and picked up a heavy portfolio. She walked around and sat it front of me.

"There's my ranch listings. You can look through that and see if anything interests you.

She turned back to Angela, "How's Dave doing?"

"Oh he and I split up. I'm with him now." Gesturing at me again.

I started flipping through the listings. With each one was a collection of photographs. I turned the pages until... There it is!.

I read through the description. 10,500 acres, a large, sprawling Spanish hacienda with a spacious central courtyard. Large, free form swimming pool. Barns, stables, paddocks, improved pasture, hay and irrigated cropland. Turn key set up. 1.5 million

"I want this one. How soon before I can take possession?"

She came around, looking over my shoulder. I looked up at her. Her mouth open as she tried to find the right words.

"Um, yes, that's quite a place. Uh, well, I suppose you'll need to get your mortgage application in the system. Once that's approved, we can tender an offer, then wait and see what they say."

"May I borrow your phone. I'm getting my mortgage application in."

She laughed. Thinking I was joking. I was growing impatient. "Look, Margie, do you want to do business or not? I got shit to do and don't have the time to fuck around here. Call Dave, tell him what I need to make this happen, right now, today. Then pay those people and get them the fuck out of my house. I'll hire movers, whatever, but I want to be moved in as fast as humanly possible. As in yesterday, as it were."

Angela looked over at her, "He's serious, Marge,"

She stepped over and picked up the phone, punched in the bank's number. Glancing at me, she asked, "Are you certain you don't want to see it first?"

"Nope, just want to get it done." I replied softly.

Angela came to my side, looking at the older woman's tits, then she looked up at me. I shook my head. I had too much to do today to get into a fuck session with Margie. Although, I do admit, I would dearly love have her big tits wrapped around my cock.

She was talking on the phone when she turned to look at me. She saw me blatantly staring at her tits. Obviously disturbed by this, she put her hand to her chest, rearranging her blouse. Not really accomplishing anything worthwhile.

"Ok, Dave. I certainly will. You can count on me, I guarantee it." she said in closing.

Turning to me, she said "Who are you again?"

Travis Miller, same as before."

She fowned, nodding. "I see. Well, Dave has a high opinion of you. He told me to take special good care of you. That the bank is covering anything you want. I must say, though, I thought I was familiar with all the movers and shakers in town. But, I haven't heard of you."

"Well Margie, will knowing me better get this shit done any quicker? Or do we need to get all cozy and shit until I meet your criteria?

" Oh I'm certain we will. In time..."

"Margie, just get it done. Call me when they're out and I can move in. You ready, Angela? We have to go find a realtor for my commercial properties."

Angela got up and we started to leave.

Margie jumped up, "I, uh, I handle commercial listings, too!" Not wanting to let easy money walk out the door.

I spun around, finally pissed off.

"Margie, there are simply some things I can't abide. One is fucking around and wasting my time. My time is extremely valuable to me. I came in here to hire you to do a job. I expect quick results. What I do not tolerate is some self important ass hat that wants to play fucking games simply because they haven't heard of me before. You want my business. Prove to me you deserve it. Otherwise, there's a shit pile full of agents down the street that will be more than happy to get me results."

"Mr. Miller, I assure you that I will do everything in my power to satisfy your requirements. If you can see fit to give me another opportunity to prove myself."

"Ok, Margie. Tell you what. I'm going to buy a sizeable parcel of real estate to begin building a highly specialized business system on. I pay top dollar to people that provide me with results and solutions. I don't except excuses, compromises, or even pretty little reasons for failure. You have already failed me. If you want my business and money, you are going to have to earn my trust. In order to do that, I will allow you one, only one, opportunity to accomplish that. Now, do you want that opportunity, or do I find somebody else?"

" Of course, Mr Miller, you are obviously a very valuable client, you need only tell me what you want and I'll be more than happy to accommodate you."

"Outstanding. Ok, Margie. Let's see about filling my other land needs."

Her face lit up, seeing the dollar signs piling up with extravagant commissions.

"One thing, though. I want you to handle the remainder of this meeting nude."

"What?!" Her face shocked.

"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. Let me explain further. Take your clothes off, and we will continue. Or I walk. No discussion. No questions. Simply results. Take it or leave it. If you're not completely nude in thirty seconds, this meeting is concluded."

She gawked, huffing.

"Twenty five seconds."

She ripped blouse off. Jerked down her skirt. Kicked off her heels. Yanked her panties down. She was wearing thigh high hose. Followed by her bra. She almost made it.

She stood there looking at me. Unsure of what to do next.

"Awww, damn, so close. Nice effort, though"

She started to protest. I held a finger up, silencing her. I pointed at her legs.

"The hose. I said completely naked. You failed. You failed because you hesitated. If you'd have immediately complied instead of huffing and puffing in protest, you'd of had time. Now, the stakes are higher. If you want my business, I'll require you to remove your hose, then suck my cock. You have thirty seconds to comply."

"Look, I'm not that kind of woman. You can't talk to me like I'm some common prostitute. I'm a married woman. I'll be damned if..."

"Margie, we're all prostitutes. We just offer different services, and price our services according to their respective value. You think marriage is a magical bond? It's not. All it amounts to is a contract with the state. People fool themselves into thinking it's a contract with God. Where in the bible does it require a fucking license to live together. You think contemporary people invented the concept?

"Further more, you prostitute yourself to your husband. You just get paid differently. You sleep with him. You fuck him. You service his needs and desires. You expect a return on that investment. Whether it be financial, emotional, whatever. It's still providing a service for a return. You want my business. You want my money. You have to provide a service to earn it. I've known men who've hired prostitutes just to hold them and talk to them because their wives won't do it. I expect a return on investment, the same as you. Your problem here is that you need me a hell of a lot more than I need you."

"Do I need you to give me a blow job? Why? Why would I need that when this goddess sitting here next to me will do it anytime I ask her to."

"No. My reasoning is to establish the hierarchy. I need you to know, to understand, and accept the fact that I'm in charge. I pay and reward above and beyond for a job well done. But I also exact a high price for failure.

"Now the choice is yours. Except now the cost just went up again. Now it's going to cost you pussy."

"Last chance."

She stared at me a moment. "I think you need to leave."

"Ok then. I'll just cut you out of the ranch sale. I'm also telling Dave you're cut off at the bank. Have a nice day."

I stood up, held out arm to Angela, "Shall we?"

Margie cut back in. "You can't do that! They hired me to sell it! Dave won't cut me off. You'll see!" She picked the phone up and dialed the bank.

I just stood there watching her.

Somebody answered. "I need to speak to Dave.This is Margie Simms"

She waited, glaring at me, eyes full of challenge. She began talking again, "Dave, this is Margie again. I hate to disturb you with this, but this Travis Miller thinks he can make you cut off loan services to my clients." She listened for a second, "Yes, Travis Miller, that is correct." She listened again. Then held phone out to me, her face bright with victory.

I took it from her, put it to my ear. "Hello." Dave verified it was me. "Yep, it's little ol' me." he asked how to proceed, I replied, "The bank is to deny her any further services." he asked me if that was all. I finished with, "Yep, that's it. Here's Margie". I handed the phone back then started out the door.

She slammed the phone down, and ran after us.

"Please! Mr Miller, please come back in and let's discuss this like adults."

"Give me one good reason why." I said

She was on the verge of tears, " I, I, I just need..."

I cut her off. "Can you hear yourself? You need? Why the fuck should your 'needs' be important to me? That's your husband's responsibility, seeing to your needs."

"What I meant to say was... Was..." she froze up on that.

"No, what you should have said was, 'Mr. Miller, please, I'll take care of YOUR needs and won't give you any shit about it. But, you're too focused on me paying you a premium while you service your own needs. How is that a return on my investment? How does that benefit me?"

"No, I'll just go out to the ranch with cash. Pay them for it. Then find a realtor that will service my needs." I smiled at her. "See how that works? Just like I said, you need me. I goddamned sure don't need you. Realtors are a dime a dozen. I want one that will service my needs. Provide me with results."

The secretary cut in then, "Mrs Simms, is everything Ok?"

"Yes, Marci, everything 's fine. Just a little misunderstanding is all."

I turned and walked out. Margie hot on my heels, "Ok, I'll do it!"

I turned back, "You'll do what?"

"That thing you asked me to do."

"Wrong answer again. Last chance, Margie."

"Ok, ok...I'll do whatever you want me to do."

I looked at Angela. "What do you think, babydoll?"

She grinned up at me. "Make her earn it."

"You heard her.You gotta earn it." We turned around and went back in.

I went and sat on the couch Margie had against the wall. Margie came back in. Nervous and shaking visibly.

She started to hesitantly undress. Tears in her eyes, leaving her mascara streaked. After she had her skirt and blouse off, she stood there in her panties and bra.

Looking at me, she said,"So after I do this, you'll have Dave start servicing my clients again? Let me back in on the ranch commission?"

"Margie, that's entirely up to you. If you manage to satisfy me one hundred percent, you get anything you want. Anything less than complete satisfaction, you get shit. The outcome of this transaction is entirely up to you."

"But you had Dave shut me out. It's only fair that you reverse that."

"Fair? Sweety, fair is a social event you attend to satisfy a craving for entertainment. Like any other business transaction, you expect a return on investment. You want the thrill offered by a ride, you pay your money and wait your turn."

"The ride is controlled by another individual. You have no say in how the ride is operated. You get the benefit of enjoying what he has to offer. If you're not satisfied with the operator's performance, the only venue of recourse is to refuse any further transactions."

"No, 'fair' has nothing to do with guaranteed equitable involvement. You get what you pay for. But, that only goes as far in as much as you garnering control by becoming valuable. Simply providing a 'fair' service guarantees you nothing."

"Your problem here, is one of your own creation. I initially proposed a fair transaction. I pay you your asking price. You automatically provide me with a basic service."

"Where you fucked up is in overvaluation of your standing in the transaction. You're not offering anything a million others just like yourself can't provide for less money."

"I sat here while you judged me. Then arrogantly attempted to bully me. I offered you several chances to change your mind and provide me with a return on my investment. But, each time, you just had to think you were the one in control. You chose to call Dave and challenge my power here. I simply provided you the return on your investment."

"Yet, you still thought that you could thwart me. Challenge me. I did nothing more than call your raise. Unfortunately for you, you just didn't have the cards to back your play."

"Now, here we are. You are beat. Defeated by your own arrogance. Demanding that I just return all your losses. Then have the audacity to talk about fairness."

"I came back in here simply on the principle of fairness. I'm offering you the opportunity to redeem yourself and recoup your losses. I place a high value on my time. On the control I wield here. If you want what I can offer you, you simply, and fairly, must offer me something I value above my position in this. I hold all the cards here and you damned well know it. I can walk out of here, losing nothing. You lose everything. Either way, the choice is yours to make. That's all you get. You made this bed, now you get to lay in it. Just don't make the same mistake again thinking you wield any power over me."

"So Margie, what's it gonna be?"

"I said I would do what you wanted."

"That you did. Yet now the stakes are greater. You are on the verge of losing your business, your social standing. 20, maybe 30 years of wheeling and dealing, down the drain. Your very future is in my hands right now. Your control extends only as far as your desire to trade me something for it. Something that I place a greater value on."

"Ok, so what do y..."

"Stop. Margie, we've already been down that road. I told you what I wanted, several times. You refused that offer. So it's off the table now. Every second that passes is a second of my valuable time wasted. You want me to provide you with answers, with information? You pay for that service."

"Tell you what. Go get Marci, you two come in here, strip naked and stand there."

"Marci? But, how..."

"Now both of you are sucking my cock."

" I have no co..."

"Now your both bending over and offering me full access to your pussies. See how this works now? Next it will be you both being available to me as cum receptacles 24/7."

"Or you can tell me to beat feet, and I'll go. Either way, you have five minutes to get Marci in here. Talk her into this. Or I walk. This time I walk and don't come back."

"I don't think I can..."

"4:55"

"Please, I'm begging you, don't d..."

"4:40"

"Oh my god... I..."

"Times wasting, Margie."

She stepped to the door, naked except for her panties and bra.

"Marci, please come in here."

Marci stepped in, eyes filled with disbelief. "Yes?"

"I need you to go along with this. Our jobs depend on it. If he walks out, I'm out of business."

"You want me to do what?"

"Strip naked and give him anything he wants. No questions asked."

"Are you out of your fucking mind. There's no way in hell I'm giving him anything."

"If you don't do this, the bank cuts us off. No more across the board approvals. I've already heard it from Dave."

"Two minutes, ladies."

Marci glared at me. "Two minutes until what?"

"1:30 and I walk."

"Ok, I get it. Now, aft..."

"One minute."

Margie screamed, "Marci, shut up and strip! Hurry up!"

Marci looked desperately around, then began undressing.

"Stop." I said softly. "Keep your clothes on. This isn't working out."

I looked at Angela, "Come on, babe, let's go. I'm hungry and these two have managed to give me a headache."

"So, that's it, huh?" Margie asked. "Just like that, you ruin my life?"

"Margie, you made all the choices. I just responded to them. You did this. Not me. Tell ya what. Write this down." I gave her my address. "Y'all take the day and think it over. If you want to fix this, both of you come there to me, and be ready to be creative. Say, seven?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Margie asked.

"I'm not completely certain" I replied, "I'm here because Angela recommended you. I'm not exactly clear on why that was at this point."

I stared at the wall a moment, thinking. I looked at Marci. She was staring at the floor, shaking. Tears on her face. Obviously she was motivated by compelling reasons to participate in this demented game being played out. I always was a sucker for the unknown. My education and experience, coupled with my insatiable need to solve problems, to understand mysterious events, always piqued my interest.

My problem was that I always found myself on the wrong side of the power curve. Especially where women were concerned. Especially older women that wielded power and authority upon others without mercy.

That was the primary motivating factor in my quest to dominate such women. I had begun studying them early on. Cataloguing the main tactics they employed. The habits they developed. After all, people were studious creatures of habit. Cause and effect. Weaker people were forced to think their way through the world ran by those stronger than themselves.

Eventually they realized the power of Cause and Effect. When facing an adversary, and they did something that challenged the status quo, it would trigger an event typically based on habitual experience. If a given response worked to eliminate a problem, they habitually react with that process.

Incestgod
Incestgod
838 Followers
123456...9