Time Never Waits Pt. 04

Story Info
A 60 year old scientist time travels from 2022 to 1980.
13.8k words
4.73
9.2k
26

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
838 Followers

Dave started to get out of the pool, but stopped. He turned back to me. "I think it's time to send Dottie home."

I nodded. "Ok, I'll take her back tomorrow."

"So, you're good with that?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, I figured since you sent her to me, that's where you wanted her."

I shook my head. "No, that never was about what I wanted. You said you wanted to hang around with her, whatever. So, I presented you both the opportunity. I figured she could use the break from her husband, and you obviously needed your prick seen after. It was her choice all along. I never made her do anything she didn't want to do."

"Ok." He considered that a moment. "So, how do you do it?"

"How do I do what?"

"Come on, man! Look around you! You got all this shit going on. Hell, you got a goddamned harem around here. You're fucking your mother, your grandmother, your goddamned grade school teacher, my ex wife, all these others, fuck who knows what all. Then you have a middle age house wife packing her shit in the middle of the night, leaving her husband to move in with me. How are you doing it?"

"Well, Dave, I don't see the big mystery here. What does it really matter? Isn't everybody getting what they want out of it? Why are you trying to rock the boat here?"

"Man, I'm not trying to. I just..."

"Knock it off, Dave. It happens just because I want it to happen. As long as I provide you with what you want, why does it matter how I get it done?"

I looked at him with a level, warning gaze. "Don't start thinking too much, Dave. It's not a healthy proposition. You said it all earlier. I'm fucking my mom, my grandma, all of them. They're not street corner whores. They are women I love and respect. I admit, I'm a sexual deviant, but that never changes who and what they are to me. So, if you want to start thinking, think about this. If I have the power to do everything I'm doing, just imagine what I can do to you."

He stared at me, considering that, " You know, you're right. It's probably best I don't know anyhow."

I turned, looking for Dottie and located her sitting with my mom and grandma. "Dottie!"

She turned and looked at me. I waved her over. She hurried over, her saggy tits flailing wildly on her chest. Jumping in the water, she waded over to me and put her arms around my neck.

"Whatchya need, Daddy?"

"You're going home tomorrow, Dave's done using you."

She spun around to him, "Why? I ain't good enough for you anymore? Ain't I always done for you?"

Dave looked away, "Of course you're good enough. You've been too good to me. Truth be told, I'm falling for you."

She had tears in her eyes now. "You're falling for me? So, you toss out like I don't mean nothin'. What? Is it because I'm older than you? I ain't all pretty and fine like some young little thing?"

He was on the verge of panic. "No! It has nothing to do with that. Hell, you're all the woman I need! I think you look just fine. Yeah, you're older. So what? Your tits are saggy, your belly and ass is half flabby. You got a few age lines and wrinkles. Big deal! I think you're beautiful. In my eyes, you are."

"So, why you getting shut of me so easy?"

He gestured at me, "Because of him. Then there's your husband. I don't want to share you. I want you all to myself."

"Well then, I can be that! I can be your woman. All of me. If you'll have me. As far as my husband goes, I've just been a place for him to park his pecker in for way to long. He don't love me, no how. All he cares about is me cookin' and doin' for him."

She looked at me. "Daddy ownes me. Right now, I belong to him. If you want me, you gotta take me from him."

He looked at me, "Ok, so, you heard her. If I want her, I gotta take her from you. Care to tell me how to do that?"

I looked into his eyes. "Tell you what, Dave. If I release her from whatever hold I have on her, I want to know you're in this for keeps. There ain't no going back."

"Ok," He looked at Dottie, "Yes, I want you in my life. I just don't know how to make that happen."

"Y'all follow me." I said. And started out of the pool.

I dried off, and waited on them. Then I walked into the house, heading to the Fuck Room.

"On the bed. On your hands and knees."

I went to the night stand and got the bottle of lube.I lubed my cock up as it started to swell. I walked around to her ass jutted up in the air, waiting on whatever I had in mind for it. Her red cunt hair lining the insides of her thighs, her tight, puckered ass hole flexing. I poured a generous amount of lube on my hand and slathered it into her ass crack.

Stepping around, I put my swollen cock head against her winking nether hole. I felt my cock surge in my hand, spewing precum out onto her. I pushed against her resistance. My cock bunching up as I tried to penetrate her. Her breath gasping as the pain of my assault set in. I felt her sphincter yield, my cock popping in. Her breath filled with quivering whines as she fought against the overwhelming urge to pull away from me.

I pushed into her. Forcing her ass hole to submit to my pleasure. My cock flexing and swelling against her clasping colon walls. Slowly, relentlessly, I pushed into her. Tears streaking her dark eye makeup down her cheeks.

Soon, I felt her ass relaxing around the punishing girth of my pulsating cock. I slid into her fully then. I held still, relishing the tightness of her virgin ass. I had waited on such a moment as this to take her ass cherry. I had planned on taking her while her husband watched. But, I think this is probably better. I was done fucking around with Lester anyway. I figured he'd paid enough of a price for disrespecting my mother the way he did.

He had to watch me saunter into the privacy of his home and breed his wife at my leisure. I smiled slightly, recalling the time I crawled in their bed in the middle of the night and pumped her full of sperm right there next to him. Savoring the look of hopeless surrender filling his eyes as I thrust into his wifes wetly squirting cunt. Her voice shrill and hoarse as she begged me to fuck her. Her hands clawing at my pounding ass cheeks and back as she thrust her splattering pelvis up onto my bucking hips.

Yes, without a doubt, he had suffered the consequences. I remember looking over into his hate filled eyes as I slammed my swelling cock into her one last punishing plunge as my I began to fill her married cunt with my sperm. Knowing that from that point forward, every time he was inside her, he would have this scene in his head. Where his wife screamed in unabated lust as another man used her in casual indifference and her loins were laid assunder as her powerful orgasm tore through her.

That brought me back to the present. I could feel her ass clasping at my pounding cock. Milking my length.Begging for my swollen balls to fill her tortured guts with my steaming hot cum.

My balls drew up. Preparing to dump their load deep into her quivering bowels. My sperm shot up the length of my cock. Spraying out into her belly. Gush after drenching gush. She wiggled her ass against my crotch, begging for more. Wanting every last drop of my jizz dumped into her.

I felt the end of my orgasm. My balls spent. My cock deflating, popping out of her deflowered ass. Cum spurting out to course down through her splayed, dripping cunt.

I stepped back. Reaching for a rag on the night stand and cleaning my cock. I looked at Dave,

"Well, if y'all still want it, she's yours."

He stared at her tortured ass hole, my cum leaking from it. Her body jerking as her orgasm continued its journey through her loins. Her swollen rectum pulsating and quivering.

Suddenly, he moved up and slammed his cock into her dripping cunt and began fucking her. He lasted about five strokes before he shot his wad into her. Pulling out, he helped her to her feet and guided her to the bathroom. My cum running thickly down her legs.

I walked out, hungry. Reaching the courtyard, I went to the bar and grabbed a beer. Then off to the grill. Consuela had me a plate of tacos ready. Thanking her, I took them to my table, sat down and savored them. I looked over at her and caught her eye. I held both thumbs up, earning a appreciative smile from her.

Sara came over with a fresh drink, she set it in front of me and sat down. "I need to get home and fix supper for my husband. Then soak in the tub. You ruined my tight little pussy earlier. I'll be lucky if I'm not pregnant as much sperm as you dumped in me."

"Of course, please, go home. Why not take him a big plate of tacos and stuff. There's plenty over there."

"Oh no. That is for you and your guests. I'll..."

"Bullshit. Anything here is as much y'alls as it is mine. You help yourself. Or, better yet, go get him and y'all come join the party. Swim, dance, have a good time."

"Maybe another time. I'm seriously still sore." She smiled. She stood, looking at me a minute, then seemingly making up her mind she bent over and kissed me. "See you in the morning.". She went to the grill and made up a couple of plates and took off.

I looked around and waved at Consuela. She came over with a fresh drink in hand. I motioned for her to sit down.

"Is Sara going to be OK?" I asked

"Si. She'll be fine in a day or two. You put it to her rather hard. Her little body isn't used to that. José is a man not well endowed. He tries very hard. He's a good man, but his polla is very small. Maybe four inches long and like a hotdog."

I looked at her admonishingly. "That's not his fault, now is it? Anyway, the reason I want to speak to you is about you three. You, Sara and Mary."

"Ok, so what's wrong?"

"A lot of things are wrong here." I said.

She looked worried. "If we've done something to..."

It occured to me what she was thinking. "No! It's not anything about your work, except you do too much. I want you to hire extra help. We talked about it before. We need help during parties and what not.You three are a part of this place. A part of the family. You should be here enjoying the fun, not working."

She looked at me, not knowing if she believed her ears or not. I sensed her hesitation.

"Look, if the sex thing is a problem, it stops right now. I told you it wasn't a requirement or anything."

She finally spoke, "I understand that. I talked to them about it. Sara wanted you. Really bad. Oh, now she acts like she's all put out, but afterward? Earlier? When I help her clean up? She goes on and on about leaving your sperm inside her. She wants a baby and she's thinks José can't put one in her."

She looked at my drink, still untouched, and picked it up. "If you're not drinking this, I am."

She took a long pull from it, then continued. "Mary, she's afraid of giving her pussy to you. Afraid she won't be the same afterward. I don't know, it's crazy." She took another drink. "But me? I don't understand. Ever since you took me, I've felt different somehow. It's like I'm in love with you. Like I belong with you. I can't explain it. I just know I could never refuse you my body. It's yours to use anytime you want it."

"Look," I started, "I told you th..."

She put her finger against my lips, shutting me up. "I didn't say it was against my will, you silly boy. Its not. It's all my own choosing to give myself over to you like that. Although I can't for the life of me figure out why you're attracted to me. But, I'll take it"

"Why I'm attracted to you? Look at you. Your beautiful. You're hot as hell. Everything about you just appeals to me. I love being inside you. You're passionate, intelligent, I mean, I would have loved to have a baby with you." I sipped my drink. "Speaking of which, you still want to fuck your son like we talked about?"

"Yes," She replied uneasily, "I'm just afraid of somebody finding out about it."

"Don't worry about that. I'll make sure that never happens."

That seemed to satisfy her. "Have you thought about what you want in return for making that happen?"

"No, but I'll let you know when I do. Now, go home to your husband. I'll see you tomorrow."

She got up, drained her glass, came around and kissed me. Then went and got food for supper and left.

Consuela was thinking about what he said earlier about sex being a choice and it stopping whenever she wanted. Or anybody else for that matter. It ssemed to be a simple biological function to him. His attention and performance appeared to serve the one he was with more than himself.She felt that he could simply walk away from most any encounter without a second thought. He used sex as a tool.To addict the women he fucked to him to garner loyalty. He had no true concept of hierarchy. He treats his employees better than his guests. He was a strange man.

Angela sat by me, holding two large glasses of tea. She took my drink and tossed it. Handing me the tea.

"You're drinking too much. Slack off a while. You're building something here that's important. You need to maintain a clear head. Believe me, it's too easy to get lost in the booze. Eventually, it catches up with you. You don't want that."

Her voice always set something off deep inside me. It had a rich, deep, raspy quality to it. Kinda like Natasha Lyonne but with the soul and character of her East Texas backwoods roots. Pure southern.

"Another thing, you're fucking way to many women. It's effecting them and not in a good way. Something about your chemistry is addictive. You told me before, you weren't a home wrecker. You're letting this power fuck too much shit up. Knock it off. Quit sticking your dick in everything that moves. Sooner or later that shit's gonna backfire, and you've got two pregnant women to consider. Not to mention your grandmother and Ruth. I haven't included Marci in this because I don't want you knocking her up. Something just doesn't feel right about it."

I considered what she said. I totally agree with her assessment of this shit. Time to put the dick and the booze away and focus on business.

"Of course, my fair lady, you are right as usual. No more random sexual encounters, and more sweet tea." I smiled at her. Then when that took hold in my brain, I actually felt liberated.

I raised my glass. "To our future."

We said goodnight, then went to bed. Tomorrow was a new day.

My internal clock woke me at 0500 on the spot. I rolled out, to the bathroom and S³... shit/shower/shave. Splashed on some Bay Rum I saw sitting on the shelf. Jeans, boots, heavy button down, topped with the Stetson I discovered. To the kitchen.

The women were there working. Cleaning up from last night. Consuela came to me, reaching for me. I stepped back. Shaking my head.

"I have something to say here. To all of you. No more sex between us. That ends here and now. You've got husbands and families. From now on, you need to work that out with them. I'm your employer. I'll be there to help you out any way I can. You've all performed wonderfully. I couldn't ask for better performance. I've given you all substantial raises. Now, I'm sending all three of you and your families on a two week vacation. I'm chartering a private yacht for you. You have a choice to make. A resort in Mexico, or the Bahamas. Let me know what you decide. Now, can I get some Juevos Rancheros and chorizo, por favor? I'll be in the study office thing, whatever the hell it is."

They got busy as I walked out. I went to the 'office' as I decided to call it. I sat at the desk and looked around. There was too much shit in here. I picked up the phone and dialed the movers.

"This is Travis Miller. How soon before you can get out here to my place?"

"You moving out already?"

"No, the previous owners ran off and left about eight generations worth of shit behind. I can't think straight with all this clutter."

"How many you need and for how long?"

"Hell, I dunno. All of them for however long it takes. Why don't you come on out and look it over. You know better than me. Oh, you know any serious antique dealers. An auctioneer, too?"

"Yep, in my business it pays to know such people. Tell you what. Let me make some calls. I'll clear my schedule for today. I'll get the antique lady and auctioneer and we'll be out there in, oh, make it a couple hours. That work?"

"Sounds good."

Sara and Consuela came in with my tea and breakfast. They sat them down, then walked around the desk. Sitting in the chairs. I drank half the tea in one go. Picked up my fork and started in. The eggs were sublime. Softened corn tortillas, topped with a little refritos, over medium eggs, salsa, fire roasted green chiles, and crumbled chorizo.

Sara was the first to speak. "What did we do wrong?"

I looked at her, "Nothing. Why would you think that you did?"

"Yesterday, you want us. Today you don't."

"I didn't say I didn't want you. I just said no more sex. I'm spending way too much time on it. I need to focus on business, not pussy."

"So, just like that, you cut off the sex? What are we supposed to do?"

"Like I said, you have husbands. That's his job to take care of you. I just sign the paychecks. Speaking of which, when is payday around here?"

"It was Friday. Angela wrote our checks for us."

"Great., so, yes, I'm focusing on business. It has nothing to do with you ladies. You are both gorgeous, desirable women. Believe me, it was not an easy choice to make. So, anyhow, I've got movers, antique dealer and an auctioneer on the way out. I'm cleaning this place up. So if there's anything y'all want, go ahead and get it."

"Ok, señor, thank you. We were afraid we had disappointed you in some way."

"Absolutely not. In fact, I am disappointed in myself. My actions as of late are inexcusable."

"Ok, uh, one last thing."

"Yes?"

"There is a man, Alejandro, who worked here many, many years. When he got hurt, the lady put him out. He has no papers. Nothing. He helped to raise both of our husbands up into this business. Now he was put out of the only home he had. What savings he had are gone. I want to let him live in our home with us. It will be crowded, but he has nowhere else to go."

"Ok, how old is he?"

"70 something. He still gets around good, but he's too old to cowboy anymore."

"Ok, bring him out."

"Thankyou sir"

"Quit fuckin' calling me Sir! My name is Travis. Not sir, not Patrone, not jefe, or whatever. It feels like you're mocking me with that bullshit. Knock it off."

Sara held up her hands, "Ok, ok, Jesus... Chill out. We don't need you stroking the fuck out."

Consuela hung back. "What about Mateo?"

"Bring him too me today."

"Thank you."

I nodded and she left.

I finished my breakfast, took my plate to the kitchen. Refilled my tea. Mary and Sara were coming back in.

Mary spoke to me, "Consuela went to get Alejandro."

I nodded. "How about chicken fried steak, corn on the cob, mashed taters ahd gravy for supper?"

"Certainly. I'll go to the store."

I went back to the office. I looked around some more. Then remembered the folders that were in the safe. I got them out of the drawer ahd looked them over. Bearer bonds, treasury bonds in one. Looked to be about $300,000 worth. The next one had stock certificates in it. Mining companies mostly. The third one was more bonds. I figured it up. Another $250,000.

How did nobody know of this? There was over a million in value just in firearms. Conservatively. I had seen a Purdey double in there. Those start out at about $100,000. This one was extensively engraved with gold inlays. On second thought, I refigured the value somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.5 million or better.

I got out the phonebook and looked up firearm dealers and appraisers. I called a few, finally settling on the first one. Something about his voice intrigued me. It spoke of confidence. I called him back.

"Hello sir, we just talked. I was wondering if you could come out here and look this collection over."

Incestgod
Incestgod
838 Followers