Time Never Waits Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby. I'm here. Just take a moment and breathe. Calm yourself inside."

I looked up at her. God, this woman... I buried my face between her plump, firm breasts and just inhaled her essence. Loving everything about her.

She let me rest a moment. "Ok, now, I've got a problem."

I looked up at her. "Yes?"

"The two new women."

"Yes?"

"Where do I put them?"

"What, we don't have room?"

"Yes, plenty. This fuckin' place has got, like, ten bedrooms or some shit. That's not what I'm talkin' about baby. Are they employees or what?"

I nodded

"Ok, so where do they work?"

"Here, for me."

She rolled her eyes. "I figured that much out, dipshit. One's a secretary. So where does she do the secretary shit at? The other one that just popped in the door, Sam, something..."

"Sabrina."

"Yeah, that's it. Said she's a personal assistant or some shit. Where's her work space?"

"Ok, let's go in. Where are they?"

She raised a hand and they all came over. Sabrina, Sharon, daughter Alicia, Tom the boyfriend.

I shook Tom's hand. "Ok, let's all go in and get everybody situated." I turned to Angela. "You got a bedroom in mind for Sharon and Tom?"

"Yes, follow me."

We walked in the large bedroom. I looked at them, "This suit you?"

"Oh yes, it's beautiful!" She turned to Tom, "What do you think, honey?"

Tom shrugged, "Works for me."

She looked at me, "Tom was wondering if you had a job of some kind for him?"

"Well, when he decides to ask me, I'll give him that answer. Ok, now what about little bit here? Y'all keeping her in here, or she need her own room?"

"She'll stay with us for now."

"Ok, to the office."

We got there, "I think this is big enough for us both. You get that half. Set it up to suit you. Whatever you need, desk, whatever, let Sabrina know. That work?"

"Yes, perfectly."

"Ok, y'all go get settled in. Let Consuela know of any dietary requirements you have. If you need anything else, let Angela know."

"Ok, Sabrina. What do you require?"

"I get living accommodations, too?"

"Certainly, if you need them."

"What's it cost me?"

"Nothing."

"Ok, hook me up. I can let my apartment go. It's too far away to drive anyway."

You need a mover?"

"Nope, I pack two suit cases, I'm mobile."

"Ok, now, what do you need for work?"

"A small desk in my room with a phone and fax machine."

"Angela!" Nothing.

"Follow me." We went into the office. I opened the safe and took out a few stacks of cash and handed them to her. "Go buy a car that suits you for work. Go to the Galleria mall, find this place," I wrote down the electronic store and the installer. "Buy a mobile phone. This guy will install it. Then anything else you need. Go find Angela and have her get you a bedroom. I'll see you tomorrow morning. 0500 out at the pool."

I noticed she had hesitated and was looking at me strangely.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"How old are you?"

"S... um, 18, why?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. I just feel different. I'm not sure what or why. I just... Never mind. It's not important."

Ok, what about you?"

"What about me?"

"How old are you?"

"It's in my employee file."

"When have I had time to read that fucking thing?"

"Right." She laughed. "I'm 36. So, you're 18. Fucking how many women in this place?You own this. Have business ambitions I've known men to only dream of. Not only that, but you're not fucking around. You have the balls to make it happen. Since we're telling the truth here, just being close to you makes me wet. That's totally unlike me. But, I am honest enough to not lie to myself. Anyway, I'll see you in the morning."

"Wait. why's that totally unlike you?"

"Because, I'm a lesbian. I've never been with a man before."

"Ok, fair enough."

"Don't start getting ideas, boss man. I'm just clearing the air."

I laughed at that and walked off before she started asking questions I didn't want to answer.

I went to the pool, started to strip, then remembered there's a child around here now. I went inside to our room and looked for my swim trunks. Failing in that, I got out a pair of cut off jeans. Slipped them on, headed back out. I wanted a beer. Heading to the fridge behind the bar, I got out a Shiner Bock, and stepped in the pool. I no soon got my head wet when the phone rang. I set the bottle down, ran to the phone and was intercepted by one of the new girls who answered it. She listened, nodded, hung up and turned to me.

"That was Dave. He said to tell you he was on the way out with men who are engineers and architects. I told them to bring something to swim in."

"Thank you, uh, I never heard any of your names. When I met you, Consuela was on a tear and never mentioned them."

" I'm Teresa Mendoza. The oldest of the three. We are cousins, and come as a package deal. More or less. Consuela has made me her second in charge. So if you need anything, I'll be available. We are working two 12 hour shifts. Consuela, Sara and Mary on days. Me, Bonita, the one that upset you, and Juany, take nights."

I nodded, "Thank you, Teresa. What's for supper?"

"Since you have business guests coming, how about steaks?"

"Sounds good."

"Ok, I'll cut some and prep the vegetables. I'll be sending out Juany to fire up the grill. Bonita will be on bar duty."

"Sounds like you have it under control."

I went back and picked up my beer. Mom and gram's came out. Mom had on shorts and a thin Tshirt. Her tits swaying to beat hell. Nipples poking out the thin material. Her little spare tire and poochy belly hanging over the shorts a little. Her blonde hair in a bun. Of course, my cock decided to come alive at the sight of her.

I walked up to her and kissed her.

"What's a man got to do to get into that sweet pussy right about now?"

"Well, son, I suppose you just need to lead the way and mommy will take care of your problem."

So I did. I went with her in tow to her bedroom. She quickly undressed and got laid on the bed, legs spread.

"Come on, honey, give mommy a good fuckin'. It's been to long since you've been inside my old pussy. She's starting to think you don't love her any more."

I dropped my shorts, letting my cock swing free. Dripping a copious amount of precum in the process. I climbed in between her legs to mount her pussy.

"Be careful, son, remember I'm pregnant and that huge fucking cock of yours slams into my uterus."

I entered her slow and easy. She was already working her hips on me before I was fully inside her. My mother knew how to please a man, no doubt about it. It wasn't long before she started gasping an I felt the hot, wet flow of her pussy juice envelope my cock as she orgasmed. That pretty much done it for me. My cock surged and started emptying my balls in her. I lay still, letting my cock do its job. When I was spent, i kissed her and rolled off.

I dressed and went back out. My grandmother had been joined by Ruth. Angela was by the grill, talking to Juany. I waved Juany over. When she arrived, she had a fresh beer and glass of iced tea.

"Can you round me up a spiral notebook and some pencils, please?"

She took off and Angela came over. "Come on, get in the pool with me."

She went and fired up some Conway Twitty, grabbed a Coke, and came in, wading to me.

"I went to the doctor and told her about your concerns. She wants to do a physical on you. Appointment's tomorrow morning at eight."

She looked at me and laughed. Sipping her Coke.

"What?" I asked, looking around.

"It was her response when I told her what you were worried about. She just laughed and said 'Men always think it's bigger than it is.' I just shrugged it off. She's in for a surprise when she sees that fucking thing you're packing around."

"I want you sitting with me when Dave gets here with the others."

"Ok, what's going on?"

"I'm putting my building program in motion."

"What about permits and shit like t...Oh, yeah, never mind."

"Right, never mind.My projects will exceed every applicable code by a factor of fifty percent or greater. I'm not dealing with a bunch of government bureaucracy. They are the bane of a free market society. If they'd just stick to their fucking job description, it would be a good system. But, no, they have to push their weight around and make shit hard on everybody. If I even suspect one of my projects fucks the environment beyond just taking up space, I'll pull the plug on it. They fuck with me, I'll go to D.C. and when I'm done with the whole fucking bunch, they'll be shitting in colostomy bags from now on."

Dave arrived with not only his architect and engineering crew, but Margie, as well.

"Come on, baby, let's meet the gang."

Juany was on the spot, moving tables in a circle with the help of Bonita. She took drink and steak orders and hurried off.

I went up and shook Dave's hand. He introduced everybody around. One of the engineers was seriously eyeing Angela when we all sat down.

Dave spoke up first,"Ok, so I told everybody the jist of what you wanted. So, I'll let you take it from here."

I looked around, "Questions?"

Everybody had them, so I started on the right. "You first."

Juany brought drinks. We worked around the group until everybody was satisfied.

The lead architect spoke up. "Well, Mr Miller, I will say this. I believe you've thought this whole thing out. What I'm seeing here will revolutionize warehousing and transportation as we know it. How many of these you want to build?"

"My plan is to divide the country up into maybe six regions. More or less. Wiyh one of these warehousing and transportation hubs in each one."

"Jesus, man, you go all in, don't you?"

"I always figured, go big or go home. I need you to design me some feedlots for cattle and hogs, too. In conjunction with feed mills and processing plants. I'm toying with the idea of grain mills, and veggie processing plants, too. Perhaps fish farming, as well. Let Margie know what my land requirements will be."

"Ok, who's hungry?" I asked. Every was, I reckon. I waved to Bonita, she started grilling. Juany ran in and helped Teresa bring out the veggies. I looked at Margie, who came over and sat down.

"Well boss, I do believe I've bought up every farm and ranch available in western Oklahoma and Texas. I stayed away from most of the desert crap. It's cheap, but not good for much beyond oil and gas."

"Ok, sounds good. How many acres so far?"

"Just over 100,000 bought outright. I have bids and offers in on another 70,000 or so."

"Good. Keep it coming. I know in the Panhandle, around Amarillo, there's a large deposit of high grade silica sand. Buy all that you can. Make sure you get the mineral rights to it all."

"Silica sand? What the fuck boss? There's sand everywhere."

"Not this kind. I'm hiring a geologist to go with you out there next week. Before you go, go here and buy a mobile phone and have it installed." I wrote everything down. "Come with me."

I went to the office and got out $20,000 and gave it to her.

"What's this for?"

"I don't give a fuck. Whatever you want to do with it."

"Sweet, boss man. That's a nice bonus."

"I told you I'd take care of you, didn't I? Let's go eat."

Supper went well. The steaks were delicious. The drinks flowing. I went and got in the pool. Teresa had put on some Caribbean island music that Consuela told her I liked. I was getting into the steel drums when I saw Angela getting in the pool. The engineer eyeing her earlier cut her off.

He said in a loud, blusterous voice, "Hey, doll, how about you go get me a drink and grab yourself something besides that Coke you're drinking on. Then come back here and party with me." He smacked her on the ass and jumped in the pool.

She just got in the pool and came to me. He saw her and waded over.

"Did you here me, sweets? I said, go get me a drink and get your sweet little ass over here. Why you hanging out around him? Robbing the cradle, ain't you?"

I decided it was time to intervene.

"Look, bud, you need to slow your roll there."

"What? Why? I'm just trying to make a little time with the help. I'm always up for a good time. So beat it. She just works for you, you can't tell her who to party with."

"No, she doesn't work for me. She's my woman, and also pregnant with my child. So, in light of your obvious misunderstanding, I'll allow you the opportunity to apologize to her, and back the fuck off."

"You'll allow me? Really? Or what? You're gonna run to daddy and tell on me? I mean, you're spending his money anyway, right?"

Dave caught on to what was happening. He hurried over and grabbed the guy and talked to him. The guy looked at me, then Angela, and kinda stood there sucking wind.

I went over to them. Looking the guy in his flushed face, I told him, "Pack it in, hoss. You're done here. I don't want you on any of my jobs. I require a certain level of discipline, respect, and above all, judgement. You lack all three."

He stared at me, unsure of what to do.

"Do I need to spell it out to you? You're fired."

"Look, I'm sorry, I just got carried away. I assure you it won't happen again. This is a really good opportunity and I'd hate to lose it over a misunderstanding."

"That wasn't a misunderstanding. That was a blatant disrespect to my wife, myself and my other guests.Now, I'll ask you one final time. Leave my home or I'll throw you out. Your choice."

"Ok, ok, I'm leaving."

After he was gone, the unelected leader of the engineering group came to me.

"Mr Miller, he deserved that. One hundred percent. But, I hate to lose him. He has a grasp on making shit work when it seems impossible. Is there anything I can say, or do, to change your mind?"

"I'll tell you what. I'm unable to deal with this from a detached perspective. You talk to Angela about it. If she agrees to it, I'll let him back in. Keep in mind that if... IF... she agrees. He gets no more chances. He even looks like he's gonna fuck up, I'll bury his ass in the fucking pasture."

" Agreed."

He talked to Angela a while. She came over and told me he should be allowed to stay on the team.

I looked at the lead engineer and nodded my head. He took off after him and brought him back. He came to me.

Looking at both Angela and I, "I'm really sorry. Truly. Thank you both for this opportunity."

I just nodded and went and got another beer, then sat down. I had some thinking to do. A lot was about to start happening. I'm very impatient. Wanting things done yesterday. I don't give a fuck about the money.

Now, aquaponics hadn't been invented yet. My plans for increased efficiency solar panels needs to be moving. The silica sand is going to be used in microprocessors. The kind that haven't been thought of yet. Time to get busy.

To Be Continued..