All Comments on 'Time Never Waits Pt. 04'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

5 stars. Can not wait for the next installment.

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

Great glad you got a grip on your lead person

Car6555Car6555over 1 year ago

Just started the series, loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish you would do a better job of proofing your submissions. I was shocked to see 'set' used properly instead of 'sit' for putting an object down. But it appears to have been an accident.

IncestgodIncestgodabout 1 year agoAuthor

Well Anonymous. To begin with, I don't proof read. I work 60 and 70 hour weeks. Plus keep my my place up. I volunteer my time to write this stuff. I'm not a writer. I just got the notion to undertake this one day.

It's free. Nobody pays me to spend my time doing this. If you, and others like yourself, want professional results, pay me. I'll put in the work. Otherwise, read it, or don't.

In as much as 'set' is concerned, I happen to know the the difference between the two.

It seems to me, readers such as yourself, would realize by now that some of us just don't have the time to spare to meet your expectations. I've learned that some people are simply never happy. I suppose it stems from their own lack of ability to produce their own work. Which I figure is the case here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous