All Comments on 'Time Never Waits Pt. 05'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories I have read here. I hope this isn’t the end, you can keep going. I hope there is still more to come. Thank you for writing this story and please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The piss play has got to go.

IncestgodIncestgodover 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah, that piss part was added at the request of a couple of readers. I never liked that sort of thing.

IncestgodIncestgodover 1 year agoAuthor

If I get enough good feed back on it, I'll continue it. It takes a lot of time to produce it. I get more negative feed back than good right now, so, I decided to stop it here and see what happens. I don't want to waste my time on something that is just going to be criticized. I mean, it's free. Nobody is paying me for my time. Nor am I asking them to.

joejacksjoejacksover 1 year ago

Keep going, the only real niggle I had was how was he funding all the purchases as what had been bought I guessed exceeded the one mill plus from the bank. But this was addressed in this chapter as far as I could see. So carry on, there will always be someone who forgets it's a fiction story set in a fictional world in a fictional time.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06over 1 year ago

Amazing story

Please bring us more!

IncestgodIncestgodover 1 year agoAuthor

Right, I covered his funding in his contract. He had his account credited with the initial one million. With an open line of credit available beyond that. He's looking for more sources so he doesn't strain the bank too much at one time. But Dave is working his sketchy shit, making it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it

poopybrodypoopybrodyover 1 year ago

I hope his father somehow tries to weasel his way back into his life now that he’s rich and gets his brained turned into mush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this going to be a tbc or is this the finale? I only ask because of the ending. The other chapters ended with tbc, while this one didn't. Fantastic story so far. Both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story that incorporates a refreshingly candid view of the realities of life, even though it's fiction. Please ignore the critics & continue the good work.

Zen

IncestgodIncestgodover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm working on Part 6 of this, as well as Part 3 of A New Beginnihg.

I want to edit this series and republish it as Edited. Do some spell checking, etc.

SlofredSlofred7 months ago

I know it is a bit late for the story, but Texas Instruments was making military level personal computers with 286 possessors in 1980 If he has not already discovered them he needs to find himself a connection to TI and their solid state processor capability. USAF Maintainers in special projects had access to very useful laptops by 1984. This would be a large help in his movement forward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous