Time Never Waits Pt. 09

Story Info
60 year old scientist time travels from 2022 to 1980.
23.2k words
4.76
6.5k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers

Well, I thought to myself, this is interesting, the space was filled with heavy metal shelving. On the shelves was gold. A lot of it. I picked up one of the bars and inspected it. The stamping on it was a trademark of some refining company I didn't recognize. The rest described its composition. 24K, 400 TROY OUNCES, 99.999.

I sat it back in place and counted. The shelving was six feet wide by eight feet tall. The bars were stacked two high across the width of each shelf i guessed each bar to be roughly 4 x 10, maybe add a bit. 288 bars total. So, that's 115,200 ounces. Multiply that times $850 and you got $97,920,000.00, roughly.

Where. In. The. Fuck. Did. He. Get. This. Gold?

I looked at Sabrina. She was staring at the gold in shock. Turning to look at me, we both turned to look at the paper laying on the desk.

I shut the door and we went and looked it over. There were three more X's marked down. The closest was my bedroom. So, off we went. It was another book shelf filled with old books. Behind it was more of the same. As were the remaining two.

So, 288 x 4 comes to 1,152 bars. 400 troy ounces each at $850 per ounce, 460,800 ounces. $391,680,000.00.

Holy shit.

Just what in the fuck was going on around here. I thought it through quick as I could. Obviously the old man was buying gold as fast as he could when he was flush. It made sense. The perfect tax shelter. I guessed he figured his heirs would search the place and find it, leaving them set for life. Too bad he didn't, or perhaps couldn't, account for human emotion. Nobody was interested in investing time anymore. This trend had multiplied by an exponential amount in the 21st Century.

Well, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I went back to the office and called the gold dealer. He answered on the second ring. I wasted no time.

"It's Travis Miller.You busy?"

"Never too busy for you. What's up?"

"Well, I need you out here ASAP."

"Well, OK, Let me close up and I'm on the way. I need to bring anything?"

"Yeah, your whole tool kit."

"Gotcha. See you in a few."

Then hung up.

I leaned back and looked at Sabrina.

"I need a drink."

"No shit. Me, too."

She headed to the bar and mixed a couple, then sat back down.

"OK, boss, now what?"

"Get rid of this gold, put the cash to work."

"Why get rid of it?"

"Because we found it. Look, this much money attracts a lot of attention. This much money in untraceable gold? Well, that attracts generational attention and not the right kind. I'd rather have control of assets. Logistical and transportation. Food and energy. Gold just sits there. Assets work. This much gold means somebody is looking for it. I'm sure he left a trail behind him buying all this. I have a feeling it's not all legal either. Not that much of it."

I thought for a minute, sipping my drink.

"Those mining stocks. I wondered about that. Damn, I need access to the internet right now. I need to look up the trademark stamp. Who smelted it. I'm betting he bought it straight out of the mines, tax free. Had it refined. Then stored it all here. Off the books. But bet your ass, somebody out there knows it exists. I'm selling it before they come looking for it."

"But, why? I mean, it's gold, and..."

"No, Sabrina, it's money. As soon as it's located, the foreign government that controls the land it was dug out of as well as the IRS, will come with their greedy, grubby, little dick beaters held out wanting their 'Fair Share'."

"Their dick beaters?"

I looked at her, held out my hand, made a jacking off motion.

She giggled up realization.

"Ah, dick beaters, got it."

"Speaking of dicks. I want my fair share of yours. What gives?"

"We've been over this, Sabrina. You've seen what happens to women after they get a taste of it. I need you focused on business, not my tallywacker. Oh, while I'm at it, what was with spitting in my drink?"

"Because that bitch gets to ride the Travis Train and I don't. It ain't fair."

I could only shake my head in wonder. I'll never understand the female brain.

I finished my drink, went a made a new one for Sabrina and myself and headed out to the courtyard. A truck was pumping in water, with a line waiting. Some techs were doing sound and lighting tests. The masons were installing the huge steel fire grate in the fireplace. Some others were moving the tables and chairs in. The Tiki bar was now fully stocked.

I went out the gate. The guard house was up and running. The new ram proof fence and gate was being installed.

Heading to the runway and hangars, a truck was painting lines on the tarmac. The electricians were sorting out a minor issue with the hangar lighting. The helicopter hangar was ready and the helicopter was sitting on the landing pad. I had pilot apartments built onto the hangars. Nothing overly large, but accommodating and comfortable.

The track hoes and dozers were excavating the control room. It looked like two more days on the outside before we start installing steel. The electricians were burying 12 inch conduit from the bank to the excavation and stubbing it off.

In the distance, I saw trucks spraying in clay liner into the lake bed. The crews were building the steel buildings that will conceal the drive in entrances to the bunker.

All was going well.

Back at the house, I went and got one of the gold bars and sat down at my poolside table. Lupe and Juanita were out setting things up. I motioned for a drink and sat down. Juanita brought it.

"I'm expecting a visitor shortly, bring him out here."

She nodded and left. Angel came out with a plate of tacos, I attacked them with a vengeance. A strange kid came over and place a cardboard box on the table, opened it, extracted an intercom set of the weatherproof variety. He bent over and picked up a cable and connected the intercom. He then pressed the button, spoke into it, and started receiving replies.

He smiled at me,

"There you are, sir, you're connected."

"Thanks!"

He nodded and left.

The masons were directing a few men that were filling up the wood racks. Another had built a fire and was testing the draw on the fireplace.

I hit the button on the intercom and called the guard house. The response was immediate.

"Yes sir? Porter speaking."

"I have a visitor coming very shortly. He'll be bringing in some equipment."

"Yes sir, we're checking him in right now."

"Outstanding."

This is going to work out very nicely. Few minutes later, Lupe was escorting him out.

"Thank you, Lupe."

Looking at him,

"You like a drink or...?"

"Whatever you're having will be fine."

She headed to the bar.

He sat down, looking at me cautiously.

"That's quite the welcoming committee you have out there. I may need rape counciling after that reception."

He chuckled at his own joke,

"So, what has you calling upon me for today? I take it that it's rather urgent?"

"Well, I'm not sure exactly."

I reached over and slid the cloth wrapped gold bar in front of him. He unwrapped it carefully, whistling lightly as he studied it closely.

"Wow, ok then, umm, so what's your issue with it?"

"What can you tell me about it?"

"Well, other than the obvious, the mark is from a refinery in Sao Paulo. Brazilian."

He got his equipment out and tested it. After a few minutes,

"It's authentic. 24 Karat. 400 ounces, just like it say's. So, you wanting to sell it?"

"Yes, but, there's more of them."

"Ah, I see. So, how many exactly are we talking about? I've got buyers today that will trade you their wives on top of spot for them. So, what? Four or five?"

"1,152 to be exact."

He spit the drink out he just took and looked at me like a dick just popped out ofmy forehead.

"What?"

"1,152."

"Yeah I heard that. I'm just making certain I heard you correctly."

"Yep, you did."

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph."

He stared off out the gate. Thinking.

"So, that's..."

"$391,680,000 at $850 spot."

"Right. Look, I uhhh..."

He started thinking again. Then he looked back at me.

"So, you want to sell all of it?"

"Yep."

"Ok, of course I need to verify it before I start making calls."

"Follow me."

I took him to the office, opened the bookcase vault and watched his expression closely.

"Oh my god. There's more?"

He picked up several at random and inspected them closely. I showed him the rest. Then we headed back out. Seated again, he thought a few minutes whole Lupe made fresh drinks. When she brought them back, I asked her,

"Where is Consuela today?"

"She took the day off to go shopping. It's her husbands birthday coming up."

Well fuck. Why didn't I know that?

"Well, Lupe, it appears y'all better start planning a hootenanny."

She looked at me in confusion,

"A what?"

"A party. Fiesta. Whatever."

She smiled broadly,

"Ah yes! I'll get started right away."

"Have the hands bring up a fat steer. We're having a barbecue."

"Yes sir."

Then she hurried off.

"Ok, so how much you want for it?"

"Look, you're the dealer. I know you'll make a fair price. Just tell me what you can do here."

"Well, I typically get a fee of.ten percent. So, if I move it at spot, my cut will be roughly $39 million. So..."

"How about this, you move this today, you pay me an unreported cash sum of $300,000,000 even. You keep the $91,680,000, plus whatever wives go with it. I don't want them."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yep, I definitely don't want the wives."

"No, about the $91 million."

"Yes, I'm serious. You want the deal or is there a problem?"

"Hell no. Yes, I'll take it if that's what you want."

I slid the phone over to him.

"Get it done. Just remember, cash and carry from right here. No moving it around, no bank drafts, checks, shit like that."

He dialed a number, I went to inspect the pool. The final truck had emptied out into it. A pool specialist was monitoring the water and pumps. Adding chemicals as required.

The dealer called me over,

"They're having problems coming up with the total cash. They want to know if you'll sell half of it."

I shook my head,

"No, I want it gone and I'm already taking a big hit on commissions. About what? Fifty one million? Either they amp it up and run with the big dogs, or stay on the porch."

I thought a second,

"Tell you what I'll do, I'll give you 48 hours plus the rest of today to move it all. Same deal applies. I'm not handling any logistics. The price is cash on the barrel head, here, in hand. The cash stays unreported. If I have to move it, I'll melt it down and cast it into coins and sell those."

He got back on the phone and talked it over. After a bit, he came back to me,

"They can come up with $250,000,000 by close of business tomorrow."

"Does that include your commission?"

He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm taking my commission in gold. I'll just move it over time. Of course, I'm taking a pretty bad hit since I don't see gold doing anything but going down some. But, at this level, I can retire rather comfortably."

"I'll take it."

He spoke into the phone briefly, then hung up.

"They'll have a pair of armored trucks here by five tomorrow evening with the cash."

I just nodded and sipped my drink.

"You staying for supper?"

"Naw, I gotta go make arrangements for my share of these fucking things. I'll tell you though, than man that owned this place was something else. Ya know, I think I heard about this gold. Years ago, there were stories going around of the Brazilian government looking for him. Apparently, he smuggled all that gold out and stiffed them on the deal. I always thought it was bullshit, so I guess it just goes to show."

He sipped his drink, then opened up again.

"You know, come to think about it, I bet those mining shares you sold were the origin of this."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing."

"I imagine most of the players are dead and gone by now. But, it explains why they were so eager to pay that much for those stocks. The mines were in the name of the company. Dissolving that company to negate the shares, and starting a new one, would have required a whole new permitting process, leaving the mines in limbo. Buying you out kept them off the radar."

He stood up, held out his hand. I took it, sending a couple of instructions into his head.

"See you tomorrow. I've gotta run up to Dallas in the morning first thing. Should be back by noon."

He nodded and left.

I got up and walked to the pool, squatted down and felt the water. Chilly. I'd wait until tomorrow before getting in.

The pool guy had turned on the waterfall and light. Now, this was a pretty sight.

The door opened and I turned to see the women filing out.

Angela, mom, grams and Ruth. Followed by Carol and Sabrina. Then Marilyn and Lorene.

I smiled and spread my arms wide,

"Welcome to the new, uh, the, hell I don't know what to call it, but welcome to it nonetheless."

They all clapped and laughed playfully. Glad the noise was finally over I imagine.

I went and sat back down, accompanied by Angela and Sabrina.

Angela kissed me,

"It looks wonderful, baby. Almost magical, in fact."

Sabrina nodded in agreement before interrupting the festive moment.

"I have a couple of things to go over. I'm hungry, too."

I pressed the intercom,

"We seem to be hungry. Can somebody bring out some steaks and taters. Maybe a salad, too?"

"Right away, sir."

Sabrina chimed back in,

"OK, I just got off the phone with Marge and Dave..."

I held up my hand, stopping her.

"Where is Dave? Last I heard, he was on the way out here with new bankers. He never showed up."

"Well, that's just it. Apparently he's been arrested. They took him in on a DWI, then piled on a bunch of other shit."

"What sort of shit?"

"That's just it, I don't know."

"OK, where they holding him?"

"Harris county."

"I'll handle it. What's next?"

"Marge called. She's had to suspend land buys since Dave in off grid."

Now I was getting pissed. Goddamned bureaucrats, always fucking with somebody.

"Get me the home address of the Harris county DA, then get the chopper pilot up. We're going to end this shit tonight."

She looked at me, starting to speak, thought better of it, and left.

"While you're at it, get me the address for the Dallas county DA, too."

I have just purely had enough of this bullshit. I get it, you break the law, you pay the fine. But 99 percent of it was pure political bullshit. The justice system had turned into a political joke by the 21st Century. I was about to teach these motherfuckers a lesson. They yield political power. I am going to show them what real power is. I turned to Lorene,

"Lorene, get dressed, we're leaving."

She studied me a moment, then headed inside.

We all met at the helipad. The pilot was spooling up the helicopter. We climbed on board and sat down. I counted seats. Six. Perfect. Sabrina came running out, climbed on board and buckled in. I grabbed the headset.

"Where to?" The pilot asked.

"Houston."

He gave a thumbs up, lifted off, spun around and headed east. An hour and about a half later, we were landing on one of my construction company yards. We got out and I went to the office. The door was locked. I'd forgot my keys.

That's when the security guard popped out of the shadows.

He went into the typical "Hands up!" routine.

I blasted him with instructions. He automatically complied and unlocked the door. I looked him over closely, making sure he was alright. He worked for me, I take care of my employees. He seemed fine.

I gave him further orders. Promised him a raise and sent him back to his post.

We went in, located the address on the map hanging on the wall. The pilot studied it and plotted a course. We locked up and took off. I checked my watch. It was nine o'clock. The DA should be home. A few minutes later, we were landing in his front yard.

I hopped out and walked up to the front door as he opened it, mouth open to start his demands of an answer as to what the actual fuck was going on.

I started sending commands to him. He turned and led me into his kitchen. His wife following close behind, threatening me with all sorts of vile reprisals.

I looked at her, smiling evilly. People like her really set me off. Arrogant and entitled. Drunk on the unfettered power her husband wielded over others.

How many lives has he destroyed over political crimes, then came home and relived the glorious pleasure such power afforded him with this pathetic little cunt.

I spoke to her evenly and quietly,

"Shut your mouth, right now, or I'll put you on your knees and pump your face full of cum."

She about lost her mind on that one.

"I'll see to it that you spend the rest of your miserable life in prison for this!"

I looked back to her husband. I'll deal with her shortly.

"You have a man, Dave Haskins, locked up, charged with I don't know what all. What you're going to do is immediately release him. Shred and burn every last piece of paper you have on him. Deliver him back home, and forget he even exists. Are we clear on that?"

"Yes sir."

"OK, now get it done."

He went to his phone and called the jail. He was speaking urgently to whoever was on the other side.

I turned back to the wife.

"Now, I think you can see who's in charge here. Pay close attention. I'm only saying this once. I think you're an evil little troll. Thriving on the misery of others. So, I'm giving you a choice here. You either get naked, crawl over to me, and service my cock, or I'll make you go to the jail and suck and fuck every prisoner in there until you're turned into a mindless street whore. You have 30 seconds to decide."

Her face grew pale. I'm talking white as a freshly bleached sheet. Yet, she was becoming aware that I'm not somebody you fuck with. Seeing her husband blindly obeying me like this. Her mind screamed for him to do something, anything, to stop this madness. This isn't how it's supposed to be. She and her husband did these things to others.

She felt a sudden realization flood through her body, leaving her soul yearning to escape.

How many wives and mothers have they had officers deliver to them here, facing the same evil madness she herself was now facing?

All those terrified women servicing her husband and herself under the threat of having their lives ripped apart. Losing their children and husbands while they rotted away in prison. The vast majority of them actually innocent. Their only crime was catching the whim of her or her husband. The officers did the rest. Planting and manufacturing evidence, arresting them. Stripping them naked, then delivering them her.

Now, it seems as if fate has caught up to them. In the form of this mysterious teenager.

Now, here she was, undressing in front of him. Tears of shame and rage flowing down her face.

Now completely nude, she got on her hands and knees, and crawled over to him. His voice strong and commanding,

"Good girl. Now get my cock out."

She reached up with trembling hands and unbuttoned my jeans, then pulling them down, releasing my cock. It slapped wetly against my stomach, smearing precum across it.

I saw the change slowly taking place in her as my pheromones pervaded her senses. The rage and shame losing the battle to lust.

She focused on my cock as it quivered and jerked with my pulsating heart beats. Steadily dripping copious amounts of sweet, tantalizing precum that flowed down the shaft. It caused her to salivate. Drool running from the corners of her mouth.

Without any further instruction from me, she lapped at its sticky wetness with her drooling tongue.

What the fuck is wrong with me! Her mind seeming to take over her body. She suddenly felt the overwhelming desire to please this boy in every conceivable way. To worship this huge, magnificent cock like it was some phallic god.

Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers