Time Never Waits Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing, shet up, trying to stem the flow of semen streaming down her thighs.

She looked at me,

"OK, no scoot so I can get cleaned up."

I got up, slipped my shorts back on and headed to the courtyard. Arriving, Consuela brought me a Beam and Coke.

"Is she still alive? Did you fuck her to death?"

"No, but if you don't let me be, I may do that to you."

She huffed, "I could be so lucky."

Then she went back to work.

I sat down and Alice came over and sat down. I looked at her evenly and she stared at me speculatively.

"Was that your grandmother?"

I nodded, "Yep."

"Did you just have sex with her?"

Two for two. "Yep."

"Angela just filled me in on the pecking order around here. Also the fact that the baby in your mother's belly is yours as well.'

Damn, she was on a roll here.

"Is there a point to this, or are you just practicing stating the obvious?"

"I'm just trying to figure out why the fact that you're fucking your grandmother, mother and gradeschool teacher doesn't bother me."

I just nodded and sipped my drink, thinking.

"Did you decide on living arrangements?"

"Yes, an apartment by Lorene's. Is that all you have to say about the other subject?"

I looked at her levelly,

"I wasn't aware that I was required to answer to you about my personal business conducted in the confines of my own home."

"Well, you're not, but, I'm curious, and..."

"Enough. Curiosity about my personal affairs is outside the purview of your job description. Stay out of it unless you want to join in."

"I'll have to think about that one."

I stood up,

"Excuse me."

I headed out the gate and walked down to the lake. I looked in the excavation. The reinforced concrete floor was poured already. The rebar for the concrete encasement was in place. The forms were set. Stacks of plate steel were arrayed, ready for installation. Pallets of hardware, spools of wire, bundles of conduit and plumbing pipe were all here. The access corridors were being surveyed for accuracy.

I spotted Mark. He was having a conversation with a pair of men. I was waiting on him to finish when I saw Alice coming out. She walked up to me.

"Look, I'm not prying. I just think it's out of the norm that a man like you would find it necessary to engage in sex like that."

"Look, I don't have time for this petty shit. Now, drop it. If you bring it up again, I will bend you over that bed and ass fuck the curiosity right out of you."

"Oh really? You sound awful certain of yourself."

"You hang on. I've got business to discuss. I'll adjust you back to factory settings by the time I'm finished."

She just looked at me, her expression unreadable. But, I will educate her about nosing in my private affairs. Of that she can be certain.

Mark came over. I introduced him to Alice.

"She's the new house council. I need you to build her quarters next to lorene's. But, what I came out here for is on the other side," I pointed across the lake, " I need a corplrate retreat get up. Full deal. Lodge with a pool, sauna, hot tub, outdoor kitchen, pavillion, barn for game processing with walk in cooler. The whole bit."

"What motif you thinking?"

"Same as the house. Early Spanish. We'll let Virginia do the landscape and interior design. Also, I want this entire ranch under ten foot game fence."

He nodded, thinking, running numbers, then got out his note pad and scribbled it all down.

"Oh, by the way, it's Luis' birthday, were cooking a calf. Y'all plan on coming out."

"Yep, Dottie'll be happy, she'll be glad to see you."

He left, refocusing on the job at hand.

"Now for you. Follow me."

"Oh no, not that, please, anything but that."

I turned and saw her grinning like a fucking Chechire cat. I knew then I'd been played.

I just looked at her.

"Loopy cunt. Come on, we got work to do. You can worry about your little ass later."

"Awww, and I played so well, had you right where I wanted you."

How could you be mad at that?

"I'll take care of you later, sweetheart. But, I'm serious, I got work to do right now."

"Oh, now its sweetheart, just a minute ago, I was a loopy cunt."

"Well Alice, the times, they are a'changin'."

Back in the courtyard, Lupe was on shift. She was firing up the grill, preparing to cook steaks. She picked up her radio and spoke into it. Juanita came out with a platter of baked potatoes in one hand and fresh pitcher of iced tea in the other. She sat the taters down and made me a glass of tea. Looking over, she saw Alice and repeated.

Bringing them over and handing me mine, I looked up at her,

"I wanted Jim Beam."

She shook her head,

"Consuela said no more until you eat. She said bad things would happen to me if I fixed you that. So, Lupe cooks, I fix tea. But you haven't eaten today. So, if you get mad, you talk to Consuela."

I looked at her harshly,

"I'm selling you to the next carnival that comes through."

She just shrugged,

"My previous employer did that. The carnival took me back to him. Said it didn't work out. They had to pay him to take me back."

"Why didn't they just boot you out?"

"I told them I was a la bruja and if they abandoned me, i would, well, it was enough to change their minds."

I just nodded and went back to the business at hand.

Alice asked me,

"What is a la bruja?"

"A witch."

"I see. So, do you think she might actually be one?"

"Hell, who knows? It certainly wouldn't surprise me none."

I sipped my tea. Looking at Alice, I considered her earlier question. Like I said, it was none of her business, but I had been inside her, so I figured that at least earned her an explanation of sorts.

"OK, now to answer your question, although I'm certain Angela has already done so, yes, I do have sex with my grandmother, my mother, and Ruth, my grade school teacher. As to the why of it, I suppose you have to go back to my puberty years. Ruth was my teacher starting when I was twelve. She was known as the Ball Buster. My blood back then was comprised one hundred percent of sexual hormones."

"I believe the attraction started due to my mentality. Perhaps my personality. I was in no way a Beta male. Yet, she had full authority over me. I didn't like that. Not even a little bit. Start with my constant raging desire to fuck any female available, then couple that with the way her body moved under her dresses, her hips swaying, her tits jiggling whenever she moved, not to mention her 1950's style of dressing, hairdo, and make-up, it was inevitable that she became the initial source of my infatuation with both older women and 1950's styles."

"I fantasized about fucking her. Not just that, but dominating her. Then one day, I walked in on my grandmother and saw her totally naked. My first fully nude woman. I almost came in my pants at the sight. Then, my mother immediately followed. Iver the years, that fetish grew. I started..."

She interupted me.

"Over the years? You say that as if it's been more than the what, four, maybe five years?

Well fuck. I forgot her background here. She's a lawyer, and up until, what? Yesterday?, an FBI agent. Both are highly trained to pay attention to details. So, now what? She's already suspect of me due to this whole mind manipulation thing going on.

She continued along that path, confirming my suspicion.

"Anyway, you obviously have something going on that lets you hypnotize people to get them to do shit for you. So, why didn't you use that ability when you were twelve to get what you wanted?"

I knew she would never let it go. I also didn't want to fuck with her memory too much. I ran the risk of deleting important files in her brain. So, I just decided to come clean with her.

"Believe me, if I had that ability back then, iI would have. Thank god I didn't. Can you imagine a twelve year old male full of raging hormones and mind control abilities? Jesus, that thought literally horrifies me. I'd of fucked every female that got within arms length of me. Hell, half the women in Houston would be pregnant by me."

"No, my story extends out a bit. I could go into a lengthy diatribe about keeping secrets and shit, but, let's just cut to the chase, shall we? Your future success is tied directly to mine now, and if you betray me, I'll turn you into a fucking Zydoplast."

"A what?"

"A single cell organism that was discovered in the early part of the 21st century. It has no brain, nor pretty much anything else. It just kinda sits there, sucking nutrients in from it's environment."

"Wait. The 21st century? Is that what you said?"

"Yep. Although, you can add a couple of decades beyond yhe time it was discovered to begin my journey to where we are today. I may look 18. In fact, physiologically, I am. Intellectually speaking, from an experience and educational standpoint, I'm actually from the year 2022. I'm 60 years old. Well, my brain is."

"I'm educated in a lot of ways. I hold engineering degrees and a PhD in Physics. But you can add a lot of self education to that resumé. I was conducting experiments on remote viewing past experienes as a training aid for the DOD. So we could access prior events in what would apoear to be real time evaluation. You can imagine how that might be helpful in analyzing actions, and coming up with training solutions to mistakes made."

She started to interupt again, I held up a hand,

"Let me finish. So, one day, I decided to try a human trial, unauthorized human trial. On myself. After I hit the ENTER key, I woke up here. But instead of merely remote viewing my past, I sent my entire brain back to my earlier body. With a couple of unexpected side effects. First, I possess mind control capability and my dick started growing as my body was forced to grow, or expand, or whatever, and flooded my system with growth hormones to compensate. This Greek god physique and 11 inch cock are new."

I leaned back and sipped my tea.

"Holy shit. Just holy shit. I'm not sure what to even say."

I laughed.

"Well, there's not much to say. It is what it is. I'm just not wasting this opportunity."

"Yeah, I can see that. I will add here that I'm glad that you have control of that shit."

"At first, I went a little crazy with it. But soin I had to step back and realize that I was fucking around with actual people's lives here. So, I started to discipline myself. Now, I pretty much only use it when it's necessary for my program, or when I'm threatened. I refuse to steal anything. I stay away from politics. Think about that a moment. I could go to DC and essentially take over the entire world government. But, I chose to build something that will benefit most everybody in the end equation."

"I'm building an infrastructure that exists in my real time. The technology doesn't exist yet except in my head. I'm also designing a security program to keep it out of everybody elses hands. The world governments simply are not ready to have control of this technology. I'll do whatever I have to do to protect it from them. Which is why when you came snooping around, I stopped you. But, the sex, and the choices you made about being here were made after I released my hold on you."

"Well, in the spirit of full disclosure, my precum is rife with sexual attraction pheromones."

"Ok, so that explains this constant throb in my pussy whenever I'm around you."

"So, there it is."

"I'll say this, I'm glad to didn't make a whore out of me and sell me to the Mexicans. OK, perhaps I could add that while I'm not a whore, you most certainly made me your slut. And it has nothing to do with anything but the level of fucking you gave me. So, go easy on me."

"Well, we still good?"

"Yes, most certainly. I just need to absorb this. Process it I guess. But I thank you for giving me the truth."

"I need you focused on this program. Can I depend on you to leave this alone and do that?"

"Yes you can. l know I don't really have a choice, but I'm not going to jeapordize what I've got here. I wonder, though, what happened to you there?"

"Nothing. That ceased to exist the moment my life force came here."

"Is there any way to go back?"

"Back to what? There's nothing left to go back to. Even if I could, why would I? The 21st century sucks ass. I started to attempt to access the year we were just talking about, 1974. Think of the ramifications there. A twelve year old body housing a 60 year old brain."

She thought that over,

"But, right now, are you 18 or 60? Logic says you're 60, since your experience and education level are that age. You're life experience is all there. So, it really doesn't matter how old your body is, your brain dictates how old you are. So, you go back to 1974. You are talking to an adult that's 30 years old. The level you are communicating on is from a 60 year old perspective."

"Hey, I get it. People a weird, though. Who'd understand that? Anyway, what's on your weekly agenda?"

"I suppose I need to meet with my fellow employees, see where we're at from a citizenship standpoint. I'm pretty certain we're good with the house employees. I'm not so sure about the cowboys, though."

"OK, but just go easy. If any are illegal, do what you have to do to get the legal."

"Okie dokie, Oh goodie! Here comes the food."

Lupe delivered our plates. The steaks were perfect. Yep, these women were unparalleled in cooking. If any are illegal, tough shit. The feds could eat a dick.

Charol came out with Sabrina. They sat down, followed shortly by the nanny and Alicia. The nanny had on a bikini, for fucks sake. Alicia a one piece.

I watched the nanny fiddle around with the child before wading into the pool. At 55, her body was just beginning to show her age, but let me tell that I'm here to say that woman had everything right where she needed it.

Her DD pendulous breasts. Fat in all the right places. Slightly rounded belly, Dark pussy hair peeking out the edges of her suit. Fuck me running, but she was torturing my poor cock. She sealed the deal as she took Alicia by the hand and started into the pool. She cut her eyes at me, a slight seductive grin on her full, red painted lips.

Fuck.

I had to get a grip. Alice saw me looking at her.

"You like her?"

I just nodded.

I wish you looked at me like that."

I went back to eating, not letting her bait me again. I finished my steak, then decided I was too sleepy to drink anymore. I headed in the house, leaving Alice at the table.

I found the women in the livingroom watching old westerns. I sat down by Angela and watched TV with them, thinking. I dozed off at some point. I was awakened by Angela shaking me,

"Come on, let's go to bed, baby."

We headed to the bedroom and stretched out. I was almost immediately asleep.

I was awakened again by the feel of a warm, wet mouth engulfing the head of my cock. I looked down. Angela was looking into my eyes as she slathered her tongue across my glans. One hand was massaging my swollen balls, the other was jackin my shaft.

I surprised myself by feeling my cum rising quickly. My cock swelled up in her mouth, warning her of me impending orgasm. She took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, letting my cum jet out into her throat. She continued to squeeze my balls and lash her tongue around my shaft until my balls were drained.

I just collapsed as she got up and went to the bathroom. She pissed and brushed her teeth. Then came back out and kissed me. I looked at the clock. 0600.

I laid back down, thinking. She crawled in next to me.

"I'm not sure I like Alice, she's a little to clingy where youre concerned."

"Yeah, but she knows the rules. It'll just take some time for the new to wear off is all."

"Well, as long as she remembers that you may be daddy, but I damned well sure I'm mama."

I laughed at that. Some of the shit she comes up with.

"Well, mama, daddy has to get his ass outta bed and go earn his pennies. Buy some bread, feed my family. Gotta keep mama's ass fat to keep daddy happy."

Her turn to laugh.

"Go to work. I'll be here slaving over this house."

I went and hopped in the shower. Shaved. Splashed on the Bay rum. New short, T shirt. Ready to go.

Next stop, kitchen. Jar of tea and a taco. Out to the lake. The cranes were setting steel plates in place, and a bunch of welders were burning rods. Zipping it up

Concrete crews were pouring over extensive reinforcements on the access tunnels. They were big enough to drive a five ton into. It won't be long.

There were crews working on the women's apartments. Another breaking ground for the corporate retreat complex.

All looked good. OK, to the office.

I sat down at my desk listening to Carol making an appointment for me. Evidently the person wasn't happy with the date she offered him. Six months out. And no, he isn't taking phone calls.

She hung up the phone, then looked up at me.

"That was the equipment manufacturer that you fired. He'd like the chance to discuss a second chance."

I nodded.

What was wrong with people? They bid them to my specs and timeline, then set about fucking it up. So, I pulled my funding and found another supplier. I'm not interested in anything he's got to say.

I sat thinking. This thing was getting too big to manage with our limited crew. I pressed the intercom,

"Sabrina, office, please."

She came in and sat down. I thought I'd better get Alice in here,too.

"Alice, come to the office, please."

She popped in a couple mintues later.

"OK, here's where we're at. We are outgrowing our core management crew. We need more people. In the field, we've Dave, Margie, Mark, and Virginia. They have their hands full. Dave with finances, Mark on condtruction. I guess Virginia fits in that category, too. Margie in real estate. I tried an engineering crew, but it fell through. We need project managers that can handle multiple projects simultaneously. Like Mark. It'soutgrowing him, too. Sabrina, you're showing signs of stress. Dark circles under your eyes. Tits sagging, all that. You need help. The kind that won't wake up in the morning and just piss me off. Now, I need input."

Sabrina looked down at her tits.

"They are not. That shit isn't funny, Travis Miller."

"OK, well, maybe not, but you still need help. Alice, anybody in your network fit the bill?"

She thought for a moment.

"I have some ideas, I'll feel it out, see what I can come up with."

"Well, y'all know my requirements.Result oriented. No bullshit, no excuses. Get on it."

They got up and filed out. Firm in their new tasking.

I looked at the clock. It was pushing 1100. I went to the kitchen and had the women start making tacos. A lot of them. When you finish, load them in my truck and find me. I was feeding the construction crew.

I grabbed some tea and went to the courtyard. That gold bothered me. When I first saw it, something about it was off. Then the way they just rolled up with that much cash in hand.

It seems to me someone is cleaning up a crime scene. It started with the mining stocks. They wanted them awfully bad. They paid for them twice and never batted an eye. Never followed up on it concerning the transfer of $20,000,000, twice. Once in cash, another when the honored the check their rep had wrote. $40,000,000.

Now this bullshit.

I got up and went to the office and opened the door to the mini vault. I studied the shelving and the concrete it rested on. The steel was definitely not contemoorary to the house construction. The concrete was newer as well, so somebody went to great pains installing these things.

Going to the gun vault, I looked at the money again. Selecting random bills. I looked at it with my trained eye. Noticing every detail. I looked at Carol, she was watching what I was doing with no small amount of curiosity.

"You have a hundred dollar bill?"