Time Never Waits Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment she tasted his precum, her body seized up in the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her entire life. Yet, it only caused her enflamed cunt to beg for more. She wanted this boy's huge cock inside her more than she's ever wanted anything else in her life.

She fell backward, spreading her legs wide.

"Please, i'm begging you, fuck me, breed me!"

I watched her succumb to my influence. Yet, this time, it was all her own doing. Her own choice.

I stood up and took off my shirt. Then I looked over at her evil little pudgy husband. The look of utter horror in his eyes telling me he was now in the midst of his worst nightmare.

"Come closer," I ordered, "Come see me make this evil little wife of yours my willing whore. Watch as I pump her sloppy little cunt full of my sperm."

I kneeled down and mounted her. She gently grasped my cock and guided it to her dripping hole. I drove into her with all the strength I could muster. My balls slapping painfully against her wet asshole. My cock slamming into her cervix, forcing her cunt to stretch in order to accommodate my invading length.

My powerful thrusts into her shaking body causing her to scream. I began fucking her with everything I had. All my hatred of her kind. All my immense youthful strength and stamina. Her mature tits flopping back and forth on her chest. My cock driving relentlessly into her pudgy little body.

I lost track of time as I strived to find even more strength to fuck her with. My cock began to swell. My balls drawing up as my cum gushed out of me, into her.

She screamed in orgasmic splendor as she felt her cunt being flooded with my sperm. Her body and mind becoming mine at that moment. She no longer belonged to the vile little bastard watching her transformation into becoming another man's woman.

I pulled out of her, leaving a trail of thick cum seeping out of her destroyed pussy.

I sat back down,

"Come here and clean me up."

She shakily got to her hands and knees, and crawled over to her nw Daddy and began lapping at my deflating cock. Sucking it clean. When I was satisfied, I got dressed.

I looked over at him as his wife curled up at my feet.

"We good on the other end?"

"Yes sir, he should be on his way back home by now."

I nodded.

"Now, where do you keep the films?"

"Films?"

"Yes, of you and her violating innocent women. That is a filming camera on that tripod, right?"

I pointed to the equipment against the wall in the corner.

"Yes, it is."

"Well, go get them for me. Hurry up. I'm on a schedule here."

He hurried off and returned with boxes of films. Neatly arrayed by date. Labeled with each victims name.

I took them from him.

"Now, let me tell you how this works. My name is Travis Miller. If at any time in the future you come across one of my people in your system, you immediately release them and expunge them from the record. Then you call me. I'll deal with them. If you fail me, not only will I come collect her, but I'll fedex copies of these films to every news agency in the nation, but also to the AG. Are we clear? Then I'll sell you at auction to whatever prison I decide to send you to. You'll make a fine wife in there I'm sure. As for her? Well, I'll use her until I get tired of her. Then I'll have her drppped off at homeless camps every week to fuck the whole bunch of them."

I turned and started walking out. Then stopped and turned around, saying,

"Get down there and clean up her cunt."

I watched as she rolled over, spreading her legs as he lowered his face to her sloppy pussy.

I left and climbed back on board. Setting the boxes down, I grabbed the headset.

"We got enough fuel to make it to Dallas?"

"Yes sir. I'll have to gas up before we head back home. I'll drop you off and head over to take care of that. Should be back before you get finished."

I leaned back and closed my eyes. Should I feel guilty about subjecting that couple to that level of treatment? Somehow I just couldn't. People like that have always abused those the hold authority over. They always get away with it. Just going through life sucking off the tax payer tit. Never creating anything, never building anything. Law enforcement is the absolute worst. They commit crimes as a routine method of going about their day, justifying it by telling themselves and others, "I'm just doing my job."

That's fine and dandy, right up to the point you get my attention. Then shit is about to go sideways on you.

If his wife had of just kept her mouth shut, she would have walked away unscathed.

But, no, she just had to run her yap.

Anyway, I managed to snooze. Soon enough, I was awakened. We were landing at a small, out of the way airstrip. Getting out, we went into a building and the pilot checked the map and found the address. We headed over, landing in a vacant field just outside the gated subdivision the DA lived in. I grabbed the bag of cash and jumped out with Lorene. Sabrina stayed with the helicopter while he went to refuel.

We hurried over and located the house. I knocked on the door. A pleasant looking middle aged housewife answered.

"Hello m'am," I began, sending her instructions. "We're here to see your husband."

She stepped back and let us in about the tume her jusgand came around the corner,

"Who is it, honey?

I stepped around and ripped his brain with instructions.

"Chuck, my name is Travis Miller. This, in case you've forgotten, is Lorene Sanders. Evidently Mrs Sanders has stepped afiul of the rules. I'm here to fix that problem."

I handed him the bag containing $200,000.

That should cover the checks, her fines, and any other legal costs. Now, I expect all evidence that she was ever associated with the legal process to be fully expunged. Otherwise, i'm coming back, and i assure you, that will not be a pleasant experience for you, or your beautiful wife there. We clear on that?"

He looked at the money, then at me,

"Yes, I, uh, yes, absolutely. Consider it done."

"Outstanding. Well, I hate to cut this short, but, alas, the devil never waits."

I walked out, Lorene in tow. We made it back to the field and waited. I could see an aircraft in the distance. That was probably him coming back.

Lorene looked at me hard,

"OK, so what's up with all that?"

"Don't ask. It's none of your business to start with. Second of all, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

She wisely dropped the subject.

"Well, thank you. I guess I'm now in your debt."

I nodded,

"I reckon so. To the tune of $200,000 in cash, plus a record expungement, and saving you from about five years in prison."

"OK, now I guess the question is, what do you expect from me?"

I looked at her evenly,

"Anything that I want."

She had something akin to fear and uncertainty shadowing her eyes as she looked up at me, trying to decide exactly what that meant. I just let it lay there for the time being.

The pilot passed over and circled around, finally landing. A spotlight lit up the chopper and us as well. A voice came across the field, amplified by a PA system. Emergency lights came on. It was a cop car with a cop ordering us to stand where we were.

I motioned for the pilot to shut the helicopter down. The cop left the roadway and drove over the grass toward us. When he arrived, two got out. Both had guns pointed in our direction.

There's few things that piss me of more than somebody pointing a gun at me. A fact these two ass clowns were about to discover.

They split up, keeping us covered. One finally spoke,

"You, in the helicopter, step out with your hands where I can see them!"

The pilot and Sabrina stepped out and walked over to me.

I focused on one cop, then the other. Instantly, they both dropped their guns and walked toward me. They stopped a few feet short, looking around in fear and confusion. Wondering why they were doing what they were doing.

"OK, you two dipshits really need to pay close attention to what I'm about to say. First of all, I'm in a hurry to get back home. I'm starving and tired. Otherwise, I'd have some fun watching the two of you fuck each other a while. But, this is your lucky day. You get to go home in the morning without experiencing that. So, forget everything you saw here. Go retrieve your weapons. Then get back in your car and go on about your business."

They immediately complied as we got back on board and the pilot took us away from there.

I snoozed again until we landed back at the house.

OK. Another day down and two more problems solved. I carried the collection of films back to the house and went and put them in the vault. When I got back to the courtyard, Dave was there.

"Hey boss! Man, thanks for getting me out of that shit. We got some things to talk about. Mainly, you have the attention of the feds. They were sweating me to turn you over to them. I tried to explain to them that fucking around with you was a very bad idea and it was in their personal best interest to just leave you the fuck alone. Of course, she just laughed and told me about all the bad shit that was gonna happen to me and you. I'll tell you, she's an arrogant little bitch, that one is."

Well, I've been expecting this all along. Planning for it, too. So, nothing changes. Not in my life anyway. But, we all know how I feel about arrogant little tyrants. This little cunt will come to understand that truth soon enough.

I looked over and motioned for Lupe and Angel. They came over as Lorene and Sabrina came out of the bathroom. They came over and sat at the next table over.

"I'm ready for that steak now, and a stiff drink."

They took Lorens and Sabrina's order and hurried off. I motioned fo Lorene to come over.

"Dave, Lorene. She's our new resident nurse and head medic."

Dave looked her over, "Pleasure, and welcome aboard."

"Likewise, sir." She replied.

"Dave will be adequate."

"Then Dave it is. Of course you'll call me Lorene."

Dave turned back to me,

"Set her up?"

"Yep, full package."

"You got it."

I looked over at Angel who was making our drinks,

"How about some music and lights."

She finished the drinks and brought them over, then went to the cabana and suddenly the air was filled with an easy Mexican love ballad and the soft lights around the courtyard and around the pool. It was a beautiful, calming atmosphere.

The intercom buzzed to life. A guard came over the line.

"Boss, you up?"

"Yep."

"We've got an issue here."

"OK."

"There's a fed here demanding to see you. No warrant."

"Male or female?"

"Female. Alone."

"Bring her in."

"Yes sir."

I looked at Dave,

"Guess she got the call."

"It appears so. What are you going to do about her?"

"Well, I'd say that's entirely up to her, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of."

I chuckled and sipped my drink. Then I looked at Lorene.

"Go back over and sit with Sabrina. You're about to witness Part 2 of what happens when you cross me."

A couple minutes later, two guards escorted her in, weapons in hand. She was obviously not happy about that. But, she'll come around soon enough. Of that I was certain.

She walked over to my table, all business like, looked at Dave.

"On your feet, asshole, you're under arrest!"

I looked her over. She was tall at about 5'9". Weighed in about a buck fifty. Good build. Nice C cup tits. Short, thick blonde hair framing a heart shaped face, with full, narrow lips. Pretty green eyes.

I sent her the Full Meal Deal package and watched as her free will dissolved. Come into my house and start ordering my employees and guests around? I think not.

I pointed to the chair.

"Shut the fuck up and sit your ass down."

She gawked around in confusion. This was not how it was supposed to go. She was gonna show up here and show these fucking people who was in charge.

"Did you hear me?"

"Uh, yes, I'm sorry."

She sat. I looked at one of the guards.

"Come take her weapon."

He stepped over, I held up a hand, looking at her,

"Stand back up."

When she did, I told the guard,

"Search her."

She spun around to face the guard,

"Don't you touch me!"

He looked at me, I nodded to him.

"M'am, place your hands on top of your head with your fingers interlaced."

She spun around on me, complying with the order.

"You are done, Mr Miller. I am going to ruin you."

She stiffened as the guard searched her.

I laughed,

"Don't feel so good when the shoe's on the other foot, does it."

I studied her as he emptied her pockets, took her gun and cleared it, placing it all on the table in front of me. Then he cuffed her, hands in front, and pushed her down into the chair.

I slid the phone over to her.

"There's the phone if you need to make a call."

She picked it up and stared at it as if it were an alien creature she couldn't find the appropriate words to describe.

"Are you hungry?"

She snapped her glare up to my eyes,

"Fuck you. What do you think you're doing here? You know you're not getting away with this."

Her voice was filled with sullen anger.

"I'm trying to be hospitable. I imagine you're starving, according to how your stomach is rumbling. I know mine is, smelling those prime grade ribeyes grilling over that mesquite yonder."

I motioned for the guard to uncuff her. He complied. I slid her belongings and weapon back over to her. Then I hit the intercom,

"We have a new guest. Please come see to her needs."

She stared at her stuff, then at me. Confusion climbing to a whole new level.

When Lupe arrived, she spoke cordially,

"What would you like to drink, m'am? We have iced tea, coffee, and a well stocked bar."

She looked at Lupe with wonder in her eyes,

"Iced tea, please."

"Yes m'am. How do you like like your steak?"

"Medium rare."

"Sides?"

"Whatever you have available."

"Baked potato and Mexican corn on the cob, with Texas toast."

"Oh my god, that sounds delicious."

"Yes m'am."

Then off she went.

"My name is Alice Freeholm."

"Travis Miller. So, agent Alice Freeholm, what brings you out this late at night?"

"I got a call from the jail saying the DA dropped all charges and to eliminate any record of Mr Haskins ever having been there."

"And this was important to you how?"

"He's my star witness to bring you down. I just needed time to break him."

"Ah, I see. So, why the interest in me?"

"You're bleeding banks dry, I want to know why."

"Ah, is that all? All you had to do is come ask me. I'll be glad to fill you in."

"I'm not bleeding anybody. I'm partnering with them in a highly profitable, and, I might add, totally legal and environmentally friendly business model. I'll say this as well. I'm certain you realize by now that I possess certain abilities. Powers that make it unwise to cross me. But, rest assured, I have not borrowed a single solitary penny I can't pay back with interest."

"You see, agent Freeholm, I'm building something here that is beyond the capacity of your... Hell, of anybodies, imagination. An empire that will define the future of the Free Market concept as I bring about its evolution into something that's reminiscent of a living being."

"An enterprise that provides a sustainable economic and nutritional base. One that is self sustaining. Environmentally sound. Redefines the nature of moral and ethical animal husbandry. Provides for our transition into renewable energy."

"I'm investing that money into buying land. Farms and ranches. At or above market value. Nobody is losing anything. I'll control, no, let me rephrase that, my system, will control animal and crop production across wide geographical regions based on algorithms designed to closely predict weather patterns. Allowing for a change in crop designation, or to simply fallow the land during unfavorable periods. While managing losses to increase profits by a large enough margine to provide a comfortable income to the operators of fallowed farms."

"The food that I will produce will be of predictable quality, because I control the ability to decide the best possible regions. My products will be processed in my processing facilities, warehoused in my warehouses, distributed by my trucking and shipping networks. While providing my company's expertise to produce service packages to corporate America at rates more affordable than ever before. Simply because those services of warehousing, shipping and logistics, auditing and accounting, will make the facilities I own wholly profitable. Meaning, my own programs will be fully funded by others utilizing my products. Everything i produce, ship, and sell, will amount to pure profits."

"I'll develop a nationwide chain of grocery stores, selling top tier products at value margins. My energy program will build next generation solar farms and top paying jobs in under utilized desert regions. My desalination plants will provide massive quantities of fresh, pure water, distributed in my pipelines. Processing waste brine into valuable products in my chemical plants, salt production fields, and mineral reclamation plants. Which will produce metals such as gold, silver, lithium, to name a few, from sea water brine."

"All my trucks will be powered by bio-diesel that I produce inhouse. My warehouses will be in conjunction with trucking terminals. There will be fully integrated driver service facilities. Comfortable sleeping quarters. Cafeterias. Recreational facilities. All designed with the driver in mind. They will be paid top tier wages and fully funded benefit packages. My shipping will be done by my own container ship fleet. I'm buying fishing boats in all the major fisheries. I'll be able to utilize my algorithms to predict the best harvest patterns, the ideal harvest numbers, all to prevent over fishing."

"All my animal feeds will be produced in my plants, using raw materials I produce."

"I'm developing a network of fish meal plants along the Mississippi river to utilize the invasive carp that are destroying entire ecosystems. Which will cut our dependence on salt water fisheries for the same meal. My processing plants will process the best of the carp catch for distribution to China and other nations that utilize it as a primary food source. This will be enough profit to fund the entire enterprise to the point where my fish meal will be a no cost product that generate pure profits."

"My core employee base here enjoy a salary level roughly double that provided anywhere else in the nation. On top of that, they enjoy a company vehicle, expense account, housing, utilities, food, company paid medical care, generous paid vacation and sick leave, company paid college tuition. Full access to company land and recreational facilities. Hunting, fishing, camping. I provide top tier on-site medical care, plus the finest security force money can buy."

"Now you have a general idea of my operation."

"Make no mistake, anybody attempting to interfere with my program here will suffer highly undesirable consequences. So, agent Freeholm, if you persist in fucking with me, I will turn you into a cheap whore suitable for the streets of Sinaloa, and sell you to a cartel down there for a single United States dollar. Just to make sure you fully comprehend my ability to do so..."

I sent a collection of orders to her. Waited while they took effect. Then watched as she got undressed, went to her hands and knees, and crawled around the table to me. She unbuttoned my jeans, slid them off. Then grasped my cock, which was swelling in her hands and spilling copious amounts of precum.

She started to take me in her mouth when I stopped her,

"OK, enough. Get dressed. Supper will be right out."

"What the fuck are you doing to me? How are you doing this?"

Her face was flushed, her eyes smokey with apparent sexual arousal. She must have got a snoot full of my pheromones.