Time Rider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nanu shrugged. "Whatever you arranged for me, I just hit the Start and Stop things you showed me. But I think there was Zeppli. And... you told me the name... Kuh-wee?"

"Queen," Becky said, smiling. "Yes, you'll like them too. What else did you do, aside from eat, dance, try to tear apart my sheets, and use soap?"

Nanu blushed, but had a naughty smile. "I... used the small magic flat box."

Becky blinked and paused as she tried to ascertain what Nanu meant. "You... you managed to use my computer?"

"I guess," Nanu replied with a shrug. "I don't know what it's called. But it's the thing in your office?"

Becky hardly knew what to say. Had Nanu figured out how to use the computer just based on watching Becky use it once or twice? What had she managed to do?

Was a password suddenly necessary?

"Why... why don't you show me," she suggested somewhat uneasily. Nanu nodded and took her by the hand, leading Becky up to the small room she used as her office. Nanu knelt down on the chair and started using the mouse awkwardly to try and navigate the device. Becky watched in growing bewilderment.

"I wanted to see more of the world," Nanu said while she futzed around. "And I remember you making choices by pushing on these... these..."

"Buttons."

"Buh-tonz..." Nanu repeated, still looking at the screen. Becky could understand why buttons were strange to Nanu, since the mechanical button hadn't been invented until the late nineteenth century. How on earth had civilization progressed without something as simple as the button? Nanu eventually found the internet browser icon at the bottom of the screen and managed to click on it. "I saw you select the strange reddish dot with your buh-ton..."

Becky bit her lip as she watched with increasing dread.

"And I realized how glorious my new world was, Mistress," Nanu said, managing to start pulling up pages. "I found pictures in your liberi and they had En-gush words in them. So I copied the words on the screen like you did, using all these buh-tons..."

Nanu looked excited. "Why didn't you tell me that people could fuck gods?" she asked as a page came up. "This woman, look at her! She is fucking Anubis, and she loves it so-"

"NANU, NO!!!" Becky yelped, lunging for the mouse in horror.

***

Half an hour later...

Becky was sitting at the dining table, drinking a cup of tea and trying to calm her frazzled nerves. She had finally managed to wrestle the mouse away from Nanu, and now several blocks were in place on the internet, preventing the search of several keywords one might consider unsavory. She'd also upped and reinforced her subscription to her firewall and antivirus programs, just in case.

Nanu was sitting on the other side of the table, looking rather embarrassed.

"That... that wasn't Anubis, was it, Mistress?" she asked quietly.

"Nnnnnnope..." Becky said, still drinking her tea.

"She still looked like she was having fun," Nanu grumbled, trying to not sound put out. "So what I did was wrong?"

"You didn't know, darling, and I hadn't told you," Becky sighed, putting down her cup and feeling more adjusted now. "It was my fault for not telling you, but then, I didn't think of telling you. I can't keep track of all the things I need to warn you about. That's why we're taking it slow. This world is all new to you. But I don't know yet what I need to tell you about."

Nanu shrugged. "Everything, I guess."

"Then we're going to be at this for a long time, my love, because I don't know everything," was her Mistress' reply. "Just... if you're going to use my computer to search for fucking, limit it to people, please. Adult people."

"Well, that's still a lot of people to watch fuck," Nanu allowed. "I'm sorry, Mistress, I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's not your fault, Nanu," Becky assured her. "You're curious about your new world. And things are different here. You'll eventually understand, and I'll know what to explain. And through it all, you'll have fun."

"I believe you, Mistress," the girl out of time said, smiling warmly. She believed her Mistress implicitly. "Did you have fun as a teacher today?"

"Not really, no," Becky sighed, shaking her head. "I love doing it, Nanu, but it's not always fun."

"Was M-ark there?" Nanu asked.

"Oh yes," Becky muttered, scowling at the table. "Might as well not've been, though."

"And you're not allowed to fuck him," Nanu posited.

"No."

"Because he is your student?"

"Well, that's one reason, but more to the point, it's because he's not the right age for me to fuck," Becky tried to explain, knowing this was going to be difficult. Nanu had absolutely no frame of reference for a fluid time constant. Her thinking was strictly linear, and justifiably so.

"But I've watched you fuck him," Nanu reasoned, frowning. She still didn't get all this stuff. "Why is he too young now?"

Becky knew she couldn't readily explain, not yet. She would try, but Nanu was simply going to have to take her word for it a lot of the time. Maybe if she found a Latin translation of Pulp Fiction or Four Rooms? That would either help or really confuse her. Becky had no particular inkling of how smart Nanu was yet. She was somewhat literate but uneducated, and she was an amazing little dancer, but aside from fucking and eating, Becky had no damn clue what Nanu was capable of. She would undeservedly fail any I.Q. test, no matter how intelligent she actually was.

"Even if I wasn't old enough, I'd still fuck you," Nanu declared, trying to be encouraging. She didn't want her Mistress to feel undesirable, after all. She was the most beautiful woman Nanu had ever seen. "And even though you're a teacher. You said you've fucked teachers, Mistress?"

Becky smiled and nodded. "Yes, and we're meeting my two favourites at the end of the week, darling. You'll love them. They are very smart, and they have a son, but I haven't seen him for a few years. He was in his early teens when I last saw him."

"Too young to fuck," Nanu said.

"Yes," snickered Becky, smirking. "Back then, he was too young. But now he should not be."

"May I fuck him?" asked the Egyptian girl.

"As long as you survive fucking my teachers first, then we'll see..." laughed Becky, finally feeling better.

***

The following day...

Becky tried to not groan in despair as she watched Mark frown at his assignment, clearly having no idea what to do. She was fairly certain she couldn't have laid it out more clearly for everyone, but it was still beyond him. He'd been paying even less attention than she thought.

She decided to not be frustrated, since she had foreknowledge of what was coming in just few months. She would put her professionalism aside and simply accept things as they were. She could probably virtually ignore Mark at this point and concentrate on the other students. What was done was done.

What will be done would be done?

Time travel made things messy.

Still weird that she couldn't sext him. He didn't even know that she had his phone number at this point. How many times had they used her phone while fucking and she had to remind herself to not send the pics or videos to him, since they would come to his past self? Pics and videos she took were awaiting future Mark, to be showed to him once they'd caught up.

Oh, now there was a naughty idea...

Her students seemed intent on their work, so she subtly shifted around in her seat behind her desk, sliding forward slightly and parting her legs. Her skirt accommodated and she took her phone from her purse, quietly unlocking it. Making sure nobody was looking, she put it under the desk and used the camera to take pictures of her panties. Then she took a video, at one point even stroking her finger up and down the cleft in the material that clung to her pussylips.

True, he wouldn't see it for three months, but maybe she would start doing this, in order to relieve her impatience.

Becky finished before the class noticed and put her phone away. That would have to do for now. She answered some banal questions about the subjects they were looking at before the bell rang. She watched as the students packed up and hurried out of the room, and she did her best to not stare at Mark. He exited the class, hoping he was avoiding her gaze as he pushed through the throng.

Once she was alone, Becky slumped back in her chair and sighed heavily, staring at the ceiling. Teaching was mind-numbing on occasion, not that she hadn't been warned. She'd received a Bachelor of Science Honours and been poached by a school almost immediately, one that needed a competent science professor. She continued studying online to get her Master's degree, and would indeed receive it shortly, once the exams were done. One day, she'd have her doctorate.

She just wished it had been her favourite profs giving it to her. Still, they'd be proud of her for everything she was accomplishing. And she couldn't wait to tell them about she and Mark had been up to. That would blow them away, and if anyone could possibly understand what she meant, it was them.

"Those kids get stupider every year, don't they?" lilted a voice from the door. Becky tilted her head just enough to look over, seeing her fellow teacher leaning in the doorway and smirking.

It was Kay, the math teacher for the juniors, so she knew what she was talking about.

"Sometimes I think I made a mistake, Kay," the blonde sighed, shaking her head and sitting up again.

"Y'mean becoming an educator instead of a porn star?" quipped the brunette, walking into the room now before pulling up a chair and sitting down with her co-worker. "Everyone on the staff would agree, and probably most of the student body as well."

"Har," Becky grumbled, shaking her head. "You saying I'm not a good teacher?"

"You're brilliant, Becks, but you're just wasted here," Kay corrected. "I just meant that you're built like a porn star and everyone knows it. At least you'd be getting paid to be fucked, instead of this karmic nonsense with the kids fucking any goodwill you feel toward humanity and our future."

"I want to teach, though," Becky almost pleaded, resting her face in her hands. "To be a teacher. But they're so damned frustrating. Were we this bad at their age?"

"I dunno about you, I'm Gen X," the other teacher said with a shrug. "I somehow doubt you were bad like this. Weren't you valedictorian?"

"Yeah," Becky sighed, almost a confession of wrongdoing. "And I've always wanted to teach. I feel like it's my calling. So why do they make it seem like it's not worth it?"

"The kids already think they know everything," Kay said readily. "Every assignment you give them, they go home and do that 'copy-pasta' thing from Google, and then tweak it just slightly to avoid looking like they plagiarized. That's why tests are necessary. Oh, the tantrums they have when I tell them no calculators during tests..."

"I let them use calculators and most of them still only barely pass," Becky grumbled, folding her arms and scowling. "You may be right about porn being less work. Still, not my calling. Sex is pleasure, not business."

"My sister is a professional escort, she may disagree," her companion mused, smirking. "And she makes more than either of us."

"So wrong," Becky sighed, looking at the ceiling. "Educators should be well-paid and revered."

"Hey, you're preaching to the choir," Kay pointed out. "Couple of us are heading out for drinks after, wanna come along? It'll be our usual venting and griping session."

"Sounds great, but I need to get back to my houseguest," Becky said, standing finally and straightening her skirt. "She doesn't do well by herself."

"Oh, right you mentioned that," Kay recalled now, nodding. "What's her name again?"

"Nanu. She's from Egypt."

"Is she just a houseguest for you?" Kay teased, smiling slyly. "I refuse to believe you don't play for both teams, Becks."

"First off, I'd never tell you, you're the worst gossip on the faculty," Becky said, giving her friend a look. "Second, I'd never tell you, you're the worst gossip on the faculty."

Kay snickered, because it was true. "You should bring her along to your class."

"That would be a disaster, I assure you," Becky said, dreading the suggestion. "Nanu's world was so completely different from ours, she has... proclivities. And boundary issues. And consent issues. She finds our societal mores very strange and more than a little stupid."

"She sounds fun, but yes, best not bring her here," Kay admitted. "Why don't you bring her out for drinks and so on? No students to get tangled up with there."

Becky thought about that. "Well, she doesn't speak English, at all, but she mostly is content to sit and listen and stare at everything. She's fascinated by our society. In awe of it, really. You know, Kay, maybe that would be good for her. I shouldn't spend all my time sheltering her, after all. Fine, we'll come along. The usual club at the usual time?"

"You know us teachers, we're nothing if not predictable," Kay said cheerfully, standing up and heading back toward the door. "Just remember to not drink too much, since you're a teacher of promising young minds again tomorrow. See you!"

Becky stared at her desk, tapping the eraser of her pencil against it. If she was careful, what could happen? She just needed to make sure Nanu didn't poison herself with alcohol or eat too many nitrate-laden foods. If guys got grabby, Becky could handle them easily enough. Wasn't that what all the Krav Maga lessons were about? Putting men in their place?

Nanu needed exposure to her new world, even the loud and crazy parts of it. Becky couldn't keep her locked up in the house like some pint-sized Rapunzel. She had absolutely no idea if anyone had ever been brought forward in time before. Maybe there was no rulebook for it. After all, Walter hadn't said anything to that effect when he met Nanu, had he?

Was Becky just supposed to wing it and hope for the best because nobody had a better idea?

It might be fun to decompress and get her used to normal people, she mused, leaning back in her chair and smiling. After all, the only other modern people she knows are Mark and Walter, who doesn't really count. People like my fellow educators are going to be part of her future, so she needs exposure. Nanu needs normalcy. I could probably use some too, after all the crazy we've been through recently. Three months may not be enough, but we'll try.

"Hold on, guys!" she heard Mark yell as he dashed by her classroom, sprinting down the hallway. "I forgot my homework!"

Becky sighed and shook her head. "Asshat..."

***

Back at the homestead...

"Mistress, are you sure about this?" Nanu asked, carefully putting on her clothes while Becky did the same. "Are you sure I'm ready?"

"Not at all, Nanu," replied the blonde, wiggling into one of her rock t-shirts and then checking her hair to make sure it was in place. "But keeping you here at home guarantees you will never be. You need to see the world and meet people. We're still taking it slow, but we have to start somewhere."

"I guess you're right," the tiny Egyptian girl mused as she pulled up her new pants, blue things called 'jeens' or some other idiot word from her Mistress' En-gush. They felt awkward, but Becky promised she'd love them. "I'm not bored or anything yet, I've been seeing so much looking out your window. People have dogs, and I see the metal monsters going by..."

"Just think of them as a weird-looking carpentum, darling, and then they won't be so scary for you. Did you ever move around in a carpentum or carruca?"

Nanu thought about that. "Just once, Mistress; I was being brought to the Flavians from the port near Pompeii, so I was very young, maybe eight. But I remember the ride. The pincerna brought myself and two other dancing girls to the estate, threatening us with death the whole time if we did not perform well. I do not remember it fondly."

Becky came over to Nanu, smiling and she caressed her cheek lovingly. "Nanu, my love, I can promise you that I'll give you better memories in my car. I've been fucked in it many, many times, and I will fuck you in it as well. You'll love it."

Nanu nodded, looking rather more eager now. She was quite willing to fuck anywhere. "That sounds great, Mistress. I'm sorry if I'll be scared at first."

"You'll be too busy looking through the window to notice," Becky assured her, helping Nanu zip up and then button her jeans. Nanu had been playing with the zipper earlier, moving it up and down in fascination. Another one of those simple things Becky always took for granted but Nanu had no concept of. After all, the zipper also hadn't been invented until the mid-nineteenth century.

Becky walked Nanu over to the full-length mirror to show her how she looked. Nanu stared intently.

"You look so hot that you don't even need makeup," Becky cooed, caressing Nanu's shoulders as she stood behind her.

Nanu nodded. "Will people want to fuck me? I want to look fuckable, after all."

"Let's just get you socialized first before we start worrying about your fuckability," Becky laughed. She took Nanu by the hand and led her into the bathroom where she applied some light makeup while Nanu went pee, just in case. Becky knew the bar she was meeting everyone at, and had a good idea of the menu. She shouldn't have much worry about finding something for Nanu to eat so that she didn't shit herself to death again. At least, she hoped.

She'd bought a spring jacket for Nanu, and put this on her before zipping up her own coat. Nanu frowned at her new garment. "This is ugly, Mistress. No one will want to fuck me if I wear this thing."

"It's just to keep you warm until we get where we're going, silly," the blonde pointed out. "You can take it off inside the taberna."

"I don't think I've ever been inside one," Nanu said, trying to ignore her ugly jacket. "Slaves are almost never allowed in them, unless they're serving their master directly. That was never me."

"Well, you're not a slave anymore, and anyone is allowed to go to these places if they meet the age requirement," Becky announced, making sure she had her keys and wallet inside her purse.

"Am I the required age, Mistress?" Nanu asked.

Becky smirked and pulled the Egyptian passport she'd had made for Nanu out of the purse she'd bought for her. She held it up with a grin. "It says right here you are. Good enough."

Nanu didn't have any particular idea of what her exact age was, since she didn't even know her real birthday. She'd only kept track of how long she'd been with the Flavians, so she knew how old she wasn't. It was during the trip to see the chroniques dealer Walter that he had finally informed Becky of Nanu's age. At least they hadn't cut her open to count the rings.

"Oh, and one more thing," Becky remembered, kneeling down so she was face to face with Nanu and took her hands in hers. "It's probably not a good idea to call me Mistress tonight, because I don't know which of my co-workers might speak Latin. If they hear you call me that, they might have questions."