Time Rider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew that she and Nanu could both regret this in a few hours, that Nanu might be up all night again in the bathroom, but apparently she was willing to risk that to get the message across- don't fuck with Nanu Tehemet.

Nanu polished off the wings and then knocked back several glasses of milk Becky had lined up for her, followed by her beer. She put the last down and let out a thunderous belch that echoed around the area.

Everyone's eyes widened at the noise, except for Becky, who just shook her head. People at other tables looked over, perplexed that someone so small could release such a giant noise.

Annie cleared her throat. "Well, I... I hear that in some Middle Eastern cultures, burping is a sign that a person appreciates the food they were served."

Nanu patted her chest with her little fist and sighed happily.

"Nanu," Shirley said, getting her attention directly. She gestured to her shirt and then at Nanu's. "I like your shirt."

Nanu realized what the fat woman was talking about and then beamed happily, thrusting her chest forward and thumbing at the logo. "Lllllet Zeppli!"

"Do you like them, honey?" Shirley asked.

Becky translated and Nanu nodded eagerly. "Llllet Zeppli!"

"I like them too," Shirley said, pleased to be connecting with the exotic foreign girl.

"Shirley says she likes Led Zeppelin too," Becky explained, leaning in to be heard over all the noise. The karaoke had begun, and they were near the stage.

"The fat one likes Zeppli?" Nanu asked, shocked. "Is she allowed?"

"Nanu!" Becky gasped, bursting into snickers. "You can't just comment about people's weight like that!"

"What's funny, Becks?" Annie asked, curious.

Becky was still snickering as she tried to wave it off. "Pretty sure Nanu thinks only she's allowed to like Zeppelin. And maybe I'm allowed. Pop culture still eludes her."

"Well, she's got the hot wings and big tits part down already, I'd say she's halfway there," Kay quipped, making everyone laugh. Shirley had excused herself from the table for a moment. More food was ordered, along with beer or cocktails, and the gripe session continued about what complete morons the kids of this day and age were becoming. And the ones that weren't morons were completely unlikable.

"So how long is she stayin' with you?" Kay asked as she watched Nanu attack the jalapeno poppers.

"For the foreseeable future, really," Becky answered. "Like I said, she was a slave back home, she has no life to return to, and it was borderline Stone Age subsistence. I can't just let her go, or turn her over to the system, she'll die. She knows nothing. I'm doing what I can to help her adapt and learn about her new world. One day, she'll be fine."

"That's really noble of you, Rebecca," Ed stated, getting his share of an onion blossom before Nanu saw it and murdered it. "But it could be years. I'm not trying to make her sound like a pet dog, but this could be a long commitment on your part. How did you even meet her?"

"Honestly?" Becky said, having a rehearsed answer already. She'd tried to anticipate as many questions as possible for tonight. "I met her in Rome. That's where I managed to get her out of her slavery life."

"Wow, Becks, you have like a whole secret agent life goin' on," Annie said, sounding impressed. "When the heck did you even go to Rome?"

"It seems like ages ago," Becky said rather evasively. "Frankly, things've been crazy of late and I almost can't keep track without a time machine."

A round of laughter from her friends, and Becky heaved a sigh of relief. She didn't expect anyone to be making inquiries, but the fewer questions, the better. Nanu seemed oblivious, noshing away happily on more pub grub and seeming determined to try everything. She'd just plowed through the calamari Annie had bought for her.

"Hey, everyone!" called a voice from the stage, sounding tinny over a microphone. Becky looked up and saw Shirley standing on stage, smiling at them all. "I'm dedicating this number to a new friend I met tonight, I hope she likes it! Nanu, this one's for you!"

Nanu looked up at the mention of her name, right before the music began, blaring through the bar's speakers all around them. Her eyes flashed in excitement as she looked at Becky, grabbing her hands.

"Zeppli! Zeppli!!!" she squeaked, bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Yes, my love," Becky laughed. "Shirley is about to sing a Zeppelin song for you, and it's the one you know already."

Nanu clapped and squealed some more, bouncing up and down in her seat as she watched the fat woman begin to sing.

"Let me take you to the movie,

Can I take you to the show,

Let me be yours ever truly,

Can I make your garden grow?"

"Nanu, you should go up and dance," Becky suggested, bumping and gyrating in her seat. "I'm sure Shirley would love it."

"Really, Mistress?" Nanu gasped, his features alight with eagerness. She'd forgotten to call her Mistress by her name, but nobody seemed to notice.

"Just make sure you keep your clothes on, okay?" Becky warned, trying to sound serious, but winking at her lover. "Go have fun."

Nanu was out of her seat like a shot and scrambling up onstage before shebegan to dance around, just like Becky had shown her. Everyone at the table hooted and cheered while Shirley laughed, still between stanzas. While Nanu bounced and wiggled around the stage, the teacher started singing again. The pneumatic effect Nanu's movement had on her body held everyone spellbound. Her jeans were snug enough to show off her amazing ass, and her Zeppelin shirt was stretched tight across her ample tits, which jiggled continuously.

"From the Houses of the Holy,

We can watch the white doves go,

From the door comes Satan's daughter,

And it only goes to show, that you know!"

Becky laughed gaily as she watched, clapping along. She couldn't believe how well this was going! Nanu was having a blast, and even if she was going to be shitting herself all night because of the hot wings Steve had let her eat, it was a small price to pay to see the Egyptian girl absolutely radiant and doing what she did best, dancing. They'd have to do this more often, as long as she kept Nanu safe. Not that this bar was dangerous, of course.

"There's an angel on my shoulder,

In my hand a sword of gold,

Let me wander in your garden,

And the seeds of love I'll sow, you knowwwww!"

Nanu spun and pranced around the stage, lost in the joy of her dancing. She never felt more alive than when she was dancing, even when she was fucking. Or at least very rarely, and pretty much never when she'd been a slave. This new world and new life were going to teach her so many wonderful new things!

She stopped dancing for a moment, breathing heavily in excitement as she just watched Shirley sing, standing close enough to understand that she was singing into some little thing that looked like a black cock and made her voice echo all around the room.

"So the world is spinning faster,

Are you dizzy when you stall?

Let the music be your master,

Will you heed the master's ca-"

In her mounting excitement, Nanu had grabbed the microphone out of Shirley's hands and was now closing her eyes and singing into it with all her heart.

"AHHHHHHHHH- WA-OOOOHHHHHHH-GNNNRRRRRRR-OOOOAAAAAH!!!! OOOOORRRR-NYUUUUUUUU-WO-AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

The entire audience was just watching in confused and then stunned silence as Nanu wailed discordantly into the microphone, assaulting everyone's ears with the blistering noise she was making. Eventually, even the recording of the Zeppelin song was halted, and Nanu was screeching to a silent space. Realizing the music had ended, she opened her eyes and then paused, seeing everyone gaping at her.

But then a group at one large table right next to the one she'd been sitting at burst into derisive laughter, jeering and mocking her, apparently imitating the sounds she'd been making, and also flailing their limbs about like they were having seizures. Their faces were screwed up, made to look like the cursed child jesters that the Roman elite kept at their courts and made fun of. They were making fun of her!

"Hey, someone get the retard off the stage!" guffawed one man, still mocking her by slapping a limp hand and forearm against his chest and making the stupid face. His buddies howled with laughter as he imitated her sound again.

Until he was spun in his chair and Becky's fist slammed across his jaw, snapping his head to the right and knocking him out cold. Everyone at the table went very still, not daring to move as Becky glared at them all, her blue eyes flashing menacingly.

"Anyone else?" she challenged. The men all stayed silent, not daring to say a word of move a muscle.

"That's what I thought," she growled, standing up now and looking down at them in contempt. "Fucking cowards."

She looked over at the door and caught the attention of the bouncer on shift, an imposing guy named Jake. She tilted her head at the idiot she'd just coldcocked, and he nodded, knowing he was about to clear out that table and make them take their unconscious friend home. He'd seen Becky drop guys before, and it was always justified. If she hadn't dealt with them for mocking the screaming girl, he might have. Thankfully, it was seen to.

"C'mon, honey," Becky said, walking up to the stage and removing the mic from Nanu's hands, while she just stared at her Mistress, seemingly frozen. "Shirley, take over, will you?"

Shirley nodded and got another song going, beginning to sing again while Becky led Nanu back to her seat. Around the bar, things had returned to normal. Nanu still seemed silent and very out of sorts. Becky sat her down and took her hands, smiling at her.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said softly, caressing the crestfallen girl's cheek. "What they did was wrong. He deserved to get punched, I promise you."

Nanu looked up at her now, perplexed. "Am I... am I that awful to listen to, Mistress?"

Becky apparently hesitated a split second too long, because Nanu seemed aghast at the lack of response. "I am terrible! Please, Mistress, tell me! How bad am I? Be honest."

A deep breath as Becky composed her thoughts. "Truth, Nanu?"

The Egyptian girl nodded nervously.

"You... well, it... it sounded like a cat getting run over by a chariot with knives for wheels," Becky confessed, blushing while the other teachers looked on, having a fairly good idea what was happening, even if none of them spoke Latin.

She smiled somewhat wanly. "Maybe... just stick to dancing, okay? You're so very good at that, after all..."

Nanu slumped back in her chair, seemingly in disbelief, even failing to notice the table right next to them getting cleared out by the bouncer. She stared off into space for some seconds, not even noticing the other Zeppelin song that Shirley was now singing.

"I'm terrible," she murmured to herself. "Cats getting murdered sounds better than me singing..."

She then blinked and looked at Becky, seemingly her normal self. "Oh well. May I have more food and another beer now?"

Becky laughed in relief and nodded. No trauma seemed to affect Nanu for too long. She always had food and fucking to retreat to.

She ordered more hot wings, knowing Nanu felt she had even more to prove now.

***

An hour later...

"So you seemed like you had a good time, hm?" Becky mentioned as she drove north on the Gardiner, taking them home. It was quite dark out, and she hoped against hope that Nanu wouldn't be up all night in the bathroom, or that she wanted to stay awake and fuck, because Becky had to work in the morning.

"I did, Mistress," Nanu replied, nodding as she sat in her seat. She wasn't turned sideways with her face plastered to the window, watching the world race by. In fact, she was sitting rather placidly, her eyes somewhat unfocused. "And the food was all so good. And I think I'm drunk."

Becky smiled. "We'll deal with that when we get home. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Should we do it again?"

"Can we?" Nanu gasped in delight, seemingly excited. "Let's do it every night!"

"Not every night," laughed the blonde. "I can't afford to go out to eat and drink every night. But if you're good, maybe we'll make a treat of it once a week. There are lots of other places to try as well."

"As long as assholes don't make fun of me for singing," Nanu sniffed, determined to not get over being impugned. "I hope they dumped him behind the building and people walking by just put their dicks in his mouth while he was sleeping."

Becky smirked. Nanu clearly had a vengeful streak in her. Not that she blamed her, mind. Nanu had to simply watch while Becky meted out the punishment. She doubted Nanu was capable of inflicting any real damage on people who slighted her.

"Do you think you can teach me to drive this beast, Mistress?" the tiny woman asked.

"That's a long way off, honey," Becky replied. Hell, she doubted Nanu could see over the dashboard and reach the pedals at the same time. "Let's conquer walking properly in running shoes before moving on to wheeled death machines, shall we?"

Nanu huffed and crossed her arms, looking put out.

"I wouldn't run down THAT many people..." she muttered.

***

Becky's home, half an hour later...

They managed to close the front door behind them before they fell to their knees, arms wrapped around one another and kissing hungrily. They moaned as they began removing their clothes, swallowing each other's tongues. Earlier, Becky had hoped to make it through the night without any romantic interludes because she had to work tomorrow, but in the car, Nanu had started being naughty, reaching over and rubbing Becky's crotch or fondling her tits.

It also didn't help when she shimmied down her jeans and began fingering her pussy, teasing Becky and nearly causing her to drift off the road more than once. A trucker had cruised by them, looking down at them from his cab. Nanu had lifted her shirt to show off her tits, as well as stroking her netherlips plainly for him to see. He'd honked his horn loudly in approval, despite the late hour.

And Becky was obviously hornier than she'd been willing to admit, and she couldn't even blame it on alcohol, since she'd only had two beers and one cosmopolitan. No, she just wanted to fuck, and Nanu was certainly game. They almost yanked the clothes off one another, finally getting naked except for their socks. They were still grappling onto each other as they staggered over to and up the stairs.

"Bathroom, Nanu," Becky mumbled through the kiss. "We should pee first..."

They managed to make it to the washroom, never letting go. Becky plunked herself down on the toilet and pulled Nanu into her lap. They resumed kissing heatedly, pushing together as hard as they could. Becky shivered and peed, feeling Nanu's pussy squashed to hers. Seconds later, Nanu moaned and did the same. They both shuddered in delight at the taboo act, but also the relief they felt. Neither had gone since before they'd left for the bar.

"Mmmm, yes, Mistress," Nanu groaned through the kiss. "Piss on my cunt..."

"We'll need a shower after this," Becky panted, her fingers flexing on Nanu's ass cheeks. "We'll fuck in the shower, honey."

Nanu nodded, still kissing and peeing on her mistress' pussy. It felt so good to finally let go. It felt like she might not be able to stop, ever. Eventually, she'd drained herself, and she sighed loudly. She clambered off Becky and allowed the taller woman to stand. Becky opened the shower and allowed Nanu to use the faucets as she'd been taught, finding a water temperature she liked.

They tumbled into the stall together, kissing, fondling and groping. Their socks were soaked, but neither cared, stripping them off one another and tossing them aside. Within seconds they were in a heated sixty-nine, lapping at each other's pussy hungrily, fingering one another's ass. Nanu moaned and ground back against her Mistress' finger and tongue while pushing her own deep down into Becky's wanton sex.

"I love you, Mistress," Nanu panted, squirming and writhing in pleasure. She needed to be fucked so hard! "Make me cum for you!"

"I love you too, Nanu," Becky gasped, pushing her middle finger down inside Nanu's ass so that she could feel it wiggling with her tongue through the thin membrane that separated her orifices. "I was so proud of you tonight, and I wanted to fuck you all night as well."

Nanu seized up and shuddered, squealing as she came in Becky's face. She pushed several fingers inside her lover's cunt, almost fitting her entire tiny fist in. Becky moaned loudly, pushing up with her hips as she climaxed. Nanu was almost chewing on her clit as she came.

Barely a second had passed before Nanu had scrambled around to face down Becky's splayed body, getting between her legs and mashing her pussy back against her Mistress'. Both women gasped as Nanu began to grind relentlessly, one of her knees bent and pressed to the floor, while the other stretched back and under Becky's, keeping them pinned together. Becky was lying on her back and wailed as she squirmed and gyrated into Nanu.

The smaller girl arched her back and pressed down with her hips, revelling in the feel of the water inundating them while they fucked. She'd never felt anything like this until she'd come here to live with her beloved Re-be-kah. She was always discovering new and wonderful ways to make love, and it filled her with such a sense of wonder and joy.

They ground shamelessly into one another, gasping and panting while they girl-fucked desperately. Nanu was almost bouncing back against Becky, jamming her cunt into her lover's. she shuddered and keened as Becky reached and grabbed her wrists, pulling back and pinning them. Nanu had no power over her body now, reliant on Becky for her balance. She squirmed and writhed even hard, feeling her throbbing clit dueling with her Mistress'.

Becky pulling on Nanu's wrists made her arch her back, leaning backward and exposing her torso. The thin jets of water from the showerhead battered her torso, stimulating her already sensitive nipples and making her clench her teeth to keep from screaming. But she was past the point of control, feeling herself tumbling toward an orgasm, one that would burst her senses apart.

She pushed back as hard as she could, her whole body shaking.

Becky pulled on Nanu's wrists while she pushed up with her hips...

Both women screamed, the mutual climax crashing over them until Nanu seemed to pass out, collapsing backward onto Becky, still with her legs folded in their fucking position. Becky's world spun, and she lay still, just letting the unreal bliss flood through her. She had no sense of how much time had passed; all she could feel was the pounding of her heart, Nanu's weight on her, the pleasure of her orgasm, and the water inundating them.

Finally she stirred, feeling reality slowly come back. She sensed Nanu lying on top of her still, having not moved. She felt the smaller girl's legs still locked, and couldn't begin to imagine how Nanu hadn't snapped in half. Becky did yoga, but she had no clue how Nanu was doing this.

Jesus, what is her spine made of? Rubber?

"Nanu?" she whispered, reaching up to caress her lover now, hopefully wake her gently. "Nanu, wake up, my love..."