Time Rider Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Egyptian girl stirred and let out a small sigh. Becky put her hands on the back of Nanu's shoulders and slowly pushed her upright until Nanu was kneeling over her hips once again, their pussies still glued together.

Nanu stretched and rubbed her eyes. "Mistress?"

"That was a really good one, honey," Becky cooed, smiling and massaging Nanu's very available bum. "I thought you passed out."

"I think I did," replied the smaller girl, still getting her bearing. "But I came oh so very good, Mistress."

"I did too," Becky agreed. "We should wash up and get to bed. I have to teach tomorrow..."

They stood and washed one another off, stopping to kiss and fondle along the way. Finally, Becky led Nanu out and dried her off, letting her go pee one final time before they retired to the bedroom. Some minutes later, they were lying in the dark, wrapped up naked in one another, faces close enough their lips were brushing when they spoke.

"Today was wonderful, Mistress," Nanu whispered, feeling so safe under these warm blankets and in Re-be-kah's arms. "I can't wait to do it again."

"We will again next week, my love," Becky assured her. "But if you thought that was fun, wait until the Friday when you get to meet the people who made me who I am today, my teachers."

"I still don't know how that'll be fun," Nanu sighed. "Teachers are boring and cruel. Except you, of course."

"Not these two, my love," Becky said with a smile. Nanu couldn't see it, but she could feel it, since her Mistress' lips were touching hers. "To be honest, once you meet them, and see where they live, I'm pretty sure I'll have a hard time getting you back here."

"I love living here in your palace with you, Mistress," Nanu sighed happily, snuggling into Becky. "I never want to be anywhere else."

Just wait until you see more of your new world before you decide that, my love... Becky thought before sleep closed her eyes and carried her off.

***

The next morning...

Nanu cackled in delight as she skidded down in the hall in her socks, which was the only item of clothing she was wearing. She trotted to a stop near the spare bedroom, the one that was in theory 'hers', and then turned around and lunged before beginning to skid again, gliding along the wooden floor back to Becky's room. How could anyone ever get tired of doing this?

Once she was tired of it, she skipped into Becky's bedroom and plunked down on the carpet in front of the tall body mirror. She examined herself closely, still stunned by how gorgeous she was. She pressed the bottoms of her feet together and then used her fingers to spread her pussy wide, taking a good long look inside herself. No Roman had ever had a speculum as clear as this one, and her Mistress had several. She certainly lived like a queen, even if she said she wasn't terribly wealthy. People of the tomorrow were so modest!

Naturally, she turned herself on and started masturbating. She then remembered that Mistress had shown her where she kept her little supply of 'toys' and went over to the drawer. She'd told Nanu she could use any of them as long as she was careful. She opened the drawer and stared at the objects in wonder.

One of them was long and slender, and silvery. Mistress was very modest if she had a sex toy made of silver. She remembered what she'd been shown and she twisted the bottom of the device, giggling in delight as it began to buzz in her hand. There was a legend among her Egyptian people that Queen Cleopatra had pleasured herself by putting bees inside a small, thin gourd and then shoving it in her cunt, where the vibrations of angry bees would make her cum.

Nanu doubted there were bees in her Mistress' toy, and she made it stop before picking up some others. She looked at another one, turning it around in her hand. It looked and almost felt like a real cock, and it was a decent size, too. A third one was a bright colour, one her Mistress had called 'pink'. What a silly word for a colour!

The silly pink one also had a little stem near the base, which looked like the tail of an earwig. Mistress had told her it was meant to stimulate her clit while the rest was inside her. Nanu thought she'd best wait until Mistress was home before trying that one out.

Finally, she found a silvery little ball, sort of shaped like an egg, and Mistress had explained that it also vibrated. Nanu had seen the toys her Flavian mistress had kept, and they were nothing like this- cocks made of lacquered wood or heavy bronze, often in unique shapes that didn't exactly look like... men's cocks. Her mistress had been like every other wealthy Roman woman that way. It was just best to not know.

Nanu sat on the carpet again and then figured out how to activate the silvery egg-thing. She felt it vibrating in her hand and then giggled and shivered as she placed it gently against one of her nipples. It felt so different and so good! She slowly trailed it down her body until it reached her clit. She sucked in a lungful of air and gasped as she shuddered at the sensation. It made her whole body tingle! She wanted one of her own now so that she and Mistress could do this together.

She squirmed and writhed on the carpet, lying on her back and biting her lip while she buzzed her clit with the little egg. Finally, she got brave enough that she dragged it down over her slippery, sticky pussylips and then pushed it inside.

Nanu almost launched herself off the carpet, her eyes wide as she yelped in shock.

She scrambled up onto the bed and pushed herself back against the headboard, her eyes wide as she watched the silvery egg buzz away on the carpet where she'd hastily left it. She hadn't been expecting that. Her heart was pounding and her chest heaving. But Mistress said she loved it! What were the women of tomorrow made from that they could withstand that?

Nanu composed herself and then got back on the floor, turning off the egg and taking it to the bathroom. Mistress had instructed her to leave any toys she'd used there for cleaning when she got home. She took a deep breath and decided to just climax the traditional way, with her fingers. She frigged herself to a much-needed orgasm, and then realized she was hungry again. She put on socks and went downstairs.

The cold box held her food, and she chose carefully- she'd been told to not eat all the prepared food at once. Nanu hated making choices at the best of times, so making choices about food was almost painful. She finally decided on another par-fait and also some bread with the delicious peanut butter. Once situated at the table with her goodies, she dug in, thoroughly enjoying herself. Her stomach had complained overnight, no doubt about the spicy food she'd eaten when they were out, but to her (and Mistress') relief, she hadn't destroyed her asshole again.

Food was followed by music, and Nanu danced around gaily, laughing and clapping to the songs. Mistress had given her several playlists with different types of music, and all she had to do was press a buh-ton to change them. First Zeppli, then Kuh-ween, then another song she loved that saw her bouncing and almost rampaging around the living room like a wild woman as it played.

"You've been... thunderstruck!"

The man singing was more screaming than anything, and Nanu thought he must be constipated, but she loved the music and the rhythm. What she didn't know yet was what the instruments that made all these wonderful sounds looked like. She would need to have Mistress show her.

The song ended and Nanu collapsed on the living room carpet, breathing heavily and smiling up at the ceiling. She couldn't believe how wonderful life had become. Except for a few minor mishaps, her life was infinitely better than it had ever been as a slave. She ate good food, ate it when she wanted, she was clean as often as she wanted, she was warmer than she'd ever been, she had new music to dance to, and she could fuck as often as she pleased.

Nanu loved being a woman of tomorrow.

***

Mooredale Secondary...

Becky was pinching her eyes as she listened to one of her students try to explain how light was both a wave and a particle. He was saying 'ummm...' so often that she began to think she was listening to the Prime Minister. Well, that wasn't fair, the PM was a Gen X'er, it was kind of their thing and all of them did it, with a few notable exceptions.

"Thank you, Cory, please sit down before you hurt yourself," she sighed, sitting up straight while the students all snickered at Cory. He sat, blushing. Becky put her glasses back on. She didn't need them, but she thought it helped with the image she meant to convey. "People, I gave you this assignment over two weeks ago, and you need to be able to articulate this on your final exam. Does anyone know how to answer this question?"

Becky groaned inwardly when Gina Felton put her hand up. She gestured resignedly for the student to stand.

"Light acts or can be measured as a particle or a wave depending on when and how you try to observe it," the smarmy student began. Becky, along with most of the students, just shut their eyes. The bell didn't ring soon enough for Becky's liking, but she needed to get these twerps out of here.

"Don't forget, assignments on radiation due tomorrow!" she called after them while they all hurried out of the classroom. She wished she actually kept a bottle of whiskey in her desk drawer sometimes. Mark had avoided looking at her as he left, as if trying to dodge a velociraptor. Thank God she couldn't get out of eventually giving him a passing grade, because he definitely didn't deserve anything more than a Z-minus.

"Another day with the peerless minds of the future?" she heard Kay drawl from the door. "Don't worry, babe, moron students have always been a thing. Do you know about a TV show called 'Welcome Back, Kotter'?"

"Yeah, I used to watch reruns of it with my dad was I was little," Becky sighed, shaking her head. "These kids aren't funny enough to be Sweathogs, though."

"Maybe, but you get through to the ones that count," the older woman said, strolling in and pulling a chair around to sit in backward, straddling the seat and resting her arms on the back. "They can't all be thick as shit, can they?"

"Most of them are in your classes too, so you have the same info I do," muttered the blonde, removing her glasses and rubbing her temples. "They really took it out of me today, I can't wait to get back home so that Nanu can f-"

She pursed her mouth shut and stopped talking. She looked at Kay, who was smiling slyly.

"I knew it," the teacher breathed, wagging a finger. "You do have something going on with Nanu, you're bi, Fischer."

"Fiiiiiine," Becky said, rolling her eyes. "It's preferable to having everyone thinking that I'm boffing Simmons in any event."

"None of the gals would blame you," Kay said coyly, smirking. "Besides, if you're looking after that Nanu girl for the rest of her life, looking after you is the least she can do."

"Gross, Kay," Becky said, frowning. "She didn't trade in being a slave to become a prostitute. I want her to thrive."

"Just keep her from singing," laughed her co-worker. "Y'gonna bring her out again to our next bitching fest?"

"She'll want to go, as long as there's food and Zeppli," Becky said, standing now. She needed to get out of here. "We have a play date this Friday, actually, with my profs from university."

"Oh, wow, you mean the Viking god and the zillionaire heiress you told us about?" Kay queried. "Lucky bitch. Can you take pics?"

"Probably not the sort of visit one takes pics of, or at least doesn't share," Becky pointed out, gathering up her things from the desk. "It's going to blow Nanu away, I'm pretty sure."

"Y'wouldn't need to be Nanu the slave to be blown away, trust me," Kay pointed out. "In any event, don't forget the audit tomorrow. The suits are coming in to make sure we're teaching the right way and being inclusive about grades."

"I am so fucked..." Becky grumbled, stuffing her cellphone in her purse.

***

Home...

"So what new and exciting things did you do today?" Becky asked as she sat Nanu down for dinner. They were trying meatloaf in gravy tonight, along with mashed potatoes and steamed carrots. Nanu was almost drooling as she looked at the food.

"I tried some of your toys out," Nanu said, waiting while Becky put butter on the carrots. "I got scared and quit after trying to use one of them."

"Let me guess, the egg?" Becky mused, smirking. Nanu nodded. "I thought that one might freak you out. Don't worry, I'll show you how to use all of them safely, and then you'll love them. What else did you get up to?"

"I followed your instructions about using the lapp-topp," Nanu continued, poking the mashed potatoes with her fork. It smelled good, but looked like lumpy white shit. How strange. But Mistress had them on her plate too, so Nanu was clearly missing something. "I looked at pictures of Kana-da, and of Rome, and of my home..."

"Rome probably doesn't look anything like you remember it," Becky said, sitting down finally and pouring wine for each of them. It was actually Falernian wine she'd brought back with Mark from their initial visit to Imperial Rome, where they'd first met Nanu. She intended to bring a bottle or two along for the playdate on Friday.

Nanu nodded. "It is all ruins. The mighty Romans have fallen. They were not as strong as they thought. Who destroyed them, Mistress?"

Becky shrugged as she began to eat. She had made sure Nanu could use her cutlery properly, and Nanu watched her for cues about how to proceed. "It was a slow decline, my love, over a few hundred years. But there were nomadic tribes called Huns who began the fall, and then the people of Germania finished it, the tribes you call Goths."

Nanu made a face. "The tall, smelly straw-heads? They made Rome fall? Where are they today?"

Becky didn't know quite how to answer that question. Did she talk about Germany and the Third Reich? Would that make sense to Nanu? Or the fact that they were the industrial engine of Europe?

She almost laughed at the thought of trying to explain 'goth' subculture to Nanu.

"What is this called, Mistress?" Nanu asked, masticating on a mouthful of food. She tapped with the fork at the steaming brown mass on her plate. "It's very good, if hot."

"Meatloaf," Becky replied. "It's the ground-up meat of a cow and pig, held together with oats and egg, that baked in my oven. It's like a meat cake covered in gravy."

"Grayyyyy-veeeee..." Nanu said, looking at the sauce curiously. It occurred to Becky that Nanu had no analogue for gravy in her own era, and Becky had no damn idea when gravy had been invented. She'd just ask two people she was certain would know when she saw them on Friday. She swore those two knew everything.

"I like everyone we have met so far, Mistress," Nanu said, resuming eating. "Even Steve, after he let me try his fire chicken. That hurt so bad overnight, Mistress."

"I know, baby, and he won't do it again," Becky assured her. "The next time you eat hot wings, it'll be because you like them and want to. He's probably just glad to know he's not on your grudge list."

Nanu nodded. "I had an invideo list when I lived in Rome."

"That doesn't surprise me," Becky chuckled. "You wrote down the names of people who pissed you off so that you take revenge one day?"

"Well, no," Nanu admitted, blushing a little. "I was a slave, I didn't have a stylus or any parchment or things to write on. When I was mad at someone, or they hurt me and I was crying, I'd lie in my straw and I'd close my eyes and whisper their name into my palm to help me remember it."

"Did that work?"

"No, I usually forgot," the Egyptian girl grumbled. "My memory is shit."

"I'm sorry," Becky said, snickering and trying to control herself. "I promise you, my love, I'm not laughing at you. You just have a funny way of saying things."

Nanu sniffed indignantly and continued eating her food. At least food understood her and didn't mock her.

Except for the burning chicken. She'd be whispering into her palm about it that night, for sure.

***

Friday morning, finally...

"Should I be nervous, Mistress?" Nanu asked while Becky was setting out her clothes, humming to herself. Nanu still didn't have the hang of coordinating her outfits, and left to her own judgement, she usually ended up looking like a crazy homeless person. Ergo, Becky was in charge of dressing her for when they went out.

"Even I'm a little nervous, but I always am when I see my profs," the blonde told her, smiling. "It's been about three years since I last got together with them, we met up at a certain club. But I'm also feeling excited. I always have the time of my life when I'm with them."

"You're the only person I know of who's ever felt that way about their teachers, then," Nanu said, sitting naked on the bed and watching. "Except for maybe M-ark, but he gets to fuck you."

"Just wait until you meet my teachers, then," Becky replied, smiling slyly as she held up a shirt for Nanu to wear.

Fifteen minutes later...

"This is not the same direction we went to meet your other friends," Nanu observed, looking out the window as they drove. There were fewer of the giant buildings, the so-called 'sky-scrapers', and many of the domiciles were larger, more ornate, with larger spans of grass than at other houses she'd seen. "Do wealthy farmers live in these places?"

Becky snickered. Since the area they were driving through was not overly urban, with buildings heaped on top of buildings, Nanu thought they were visiting a rural area. Affluent suburbs like this must have felt strange. "No, wealthy people live in places like this, but they're not farmers. These are like the villas of wealthy Romans, I guess, like the Flavians. They're politicians, lawyers, merchants..."

"Do your teachers live here?" Nanu asked.

"No, not quite," Becky said, still driving and wondering what Nanu would think when they reached their destination. "It's hard to describe, just wait and see."

They continued driving until they turned onto the Bridle Path, and Nanu was gazing in wonder at all the endless trees that concealed the neighbourhood from public view. They began passing houses, all of which were affluent, of course, but weren't much more impressive than the ones they'd passed to get here.

Then they began reaching the oldest estates, and Nanu's eyes grew wide. The lots grew in size, and sometimes she almost couldn't see the houses. Endless grass and trees, and the houses Nanu could see were huge.

Becky was feeling a tingle of excitement as she turned up a long, winding driveway, lined with trees. Some carefully arranged rocks at the entrance had the letters of a word carved into them, but Nanu only caught a glimpse of it as they turned.

BLACKWELL

"Was that word in the big letters a name, Mistress?" she asked.

Becky nodded. She hadn't been here for some years. "The family name is Blackwell. This place is over a hundred years old."

"Blllllack... weh..." Nanu said slowly.

Nanu was staring at all the trees and the extensive lawn with its topiary when Becky got her attention. "Here we are, darling."

1...34567...12