Time Served

Story Info
Wife paying husband's drug debt.
920 words
3.34
19.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth to show him it was full of cum then I swallowed. My name is Debra; six months ago, there was no way I'd ever let anyone cum in my mouth. Now it was two or three times a day, more if it was a big party.

I'm twenty-five; I worked for years as a fitness instructor. I had a great life, married to what, I thought, was a wonderful man for five years. I was sitting in my living room watching TV, drinking a nice glass of wine, when my husband Robbie and two tough-looking Hispanic men came busting in the front door. I jumped up and was immediately pushed back into my chair.

The bigger of the two intruders, known as Panther, told me to "Sit and shut the fuck up."

Robbie was sobbing and crying like a baby; I could see cuts and bruises on his face." So help me, Deb, he begged, give them what they want."

I had no idea what they wanted; Panther sat and explained to me. "Your husband owes me a hell of a lot of money; he lost a shipment of my goods; now I need payment. He said you would work it off for him. It's up to you if you're not interested; I'll take the worthless bastard and shoot him."

"No, no, wait, what will I have to do? "I inquired innocently.

"You will be my personal assistant on call 24/7 for six months."

At that time, Panther's NR two-man slapped Robbie viciously alongside the head.

"No, please, I pleaded, I'll do it," thinking he was still worth it.

Panther smiled at me, "Go pack a bag; you won't need much in the way of clothes."

Well, six months into it with only two weeks to go, I can tell you Panther was right; I spent most of my time naked. Fortunately, as Panther's personal "Assistant," I didn't get sent to any of the traditional cartel whore houses. However, I did service Panther daily and a Special high-ranking visitor he might have. Once a month, I would do all of his guys in a big group sex party. I got into the group sex parties, and everything went; I started to enjoy eating pussy and putting on a show for the boys.

I had no idea what I agreed to when I said I'd work it off. Then I find out Robbie is back in trouble, the same old thing. Panther treated me well as long as I performed impressively. I learned quickly. I learned never to say no, always to swallow. To be prepared at any time to entertain his friends. His friends were the toughest; everything from anal to tit slapping even had to drink one guy's piss. I should mention I'm a natural blonde, which puts me in very high demand. And of course, there is my rule, keep my ears open.

This brings us to today; I slowly gulped down his cum in two swallows.

"Fantastic, my little fuck bunny." groaned Panther.

"Two more weeks, dear," I reminded him.

"What if I don't let you go, my little cum dump,"

"You're a man of honor, Panther; that's why I so willingly submitted to you and eagerly learned everything you were willing to teach me. There is no way, ill go back to my old life. I want my name back, no more cum dump or whore, and I want to really work for you."

Panther laughed, "Ok, Debra, what do you mean work for me?"

I got off my knees and sat next to him and quickly laid out his whole distribution network from top to bottom: names amounts, earnings, potential earnings, and potential slackers.

Panther was stunned, "Slackers, what do you mean?"

"They are stealing from you, Panther."

The next couple of days, I rode around with a couple of his top soldiers, rounding up slackers. I was now addressed as Miss Debra and was clearly in charge. As I brought in the offending earners and presented my case, the sentences were carried out immediately; some were shot, some wished they were shot.

A month into rounding up the offenders, I brought in the last one.

"You have never been wrong so far Debra, I am pleased my bosses are pleased; are you ready for the next step Debra?" handing me a gun.

"Without hesitation, I made efficient use of the gun and went to hand it back; Panther gestured for me to keep it. It was a gold inlaid 1911 with ivory grips encrusted with jewels. Panther handed me a shoulder rig for it with Viper hand-tooled into the leather. That was now my gang name.

To you, this may sound like the end of the story, but it was the beginning. I quickly moved up the ladder. I am now located in New York, a highly trusted and respected troubleshooter. Needless to say, even the fearless shake in their boots when the Viper comes to town. When I can't get away, Panther and his boys come up for an orgy. I have had sex with Senators and cabinet members, and I am in relatively high demand. As always, I keep my ears open. My husband, the little toad, is my groundskeeper with a minder. His minder has permission to break bones if he is caught gambling or doing dope.

I have no idea where my adventures will take me; as long as it involves plenty of sex, I'm ready.