Time Smut Ch. 11

Story Info
Time traveling step sisters and fun anal Nintendo adventures.
11.5k words
4.33
10.1k
14

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody in this story is over 18.

Time Smut Chapter Eleven... The Past Is a Lie But Nobody Cares.

Saturday February 8th 1988 dimension 2274 on the surface of a discarded simulation of planet Earth.

Just outside of a small town a silver teardrop craft silently hovered outside of the window of an old farmhouse.

A thick beam of light shot from the tiny craft into an open bedroom window and gently placed a sleeping James onto a soft warm bed on the tiny replica planet.

He woke up some time later in an old familiar bedroom with the entire adventure slipping from his mind like a wonderful dream.

He looked out the window and an unbelievably thick blanket of snow covering the farm equipment in back yard. The hardwood floor was chilly on his bare feet and he stumbled down the stairs while the memories faded and were replaced by this new reality.

He shuffled into the living room where his stepsister was lying on the soft carpet in front of the warm fireplace watching cartoons. She was lazily swinging her feet in the air and didn't take her eyes off of the TV when James walked in.

"My dad just dropped off some tapes." She said as she pointed to the giant wooden television.

"Ooo! What did he get?" James ran over to inspect the plastic rental boxes that sat atop of the VCR.

He was excited about the prospects of the carefully choreographed flickering lights keeping them transfixed during the brutal snowstorm.

Mary and her dad were on a streak of making poor choices at the video store and James was desperately hoping she asked the clerk for advice. Sometimes James thought they make movie selections based on which one has the most dust on the box.

But today he most definitely made a good choice, tonight was not to be a dusty movie night at all. They smiled and knew the next few days were going to be awesome as James held up two of the best examples of nineteen eighties media masterpieces ever created... Back to the future and super Mario two!

"All right!" They both yelled. Mary giggled and gave James an enthusiastic high five.

James tossed another log into the fire and the red hot coals quickly engulfed the dry seasoned wood filling the room with a warm Smokey comfort.

He snapped the plastic video cassette box open and slid it into the slot of the precious VCR.

The machine sucked the movie inside and his heart raced in Pavlovian excitement at the familiar crinkly sound of the tape gently being placed on the shiny spinning head.

James snuggled into a blanket and sunk into the soft couch while he watched the giant flakes quickly pile up outside. The fireplace was roaring and the cozy warmth of the living room left the windows dripping wet with condensation.

His mom and Mary's dad had a quick wedding after only knowing each other for a few weeks. When the two families' combined households they suddenly had doubles of many things, and since Nintendo was really dominating the living room they used a second smaller TV exclusively for games.

Having two TVs was kind of a big deal back then, it was largely unnecessary to have two until the introduction of Nintendo. James use to have an Atari and nobody ever played it, but everybody played Nintendo, even James mom would occasionally play Tetris.

He watched the FBI warning when Mary pranced over to the fire, she was barefoot wearing a scandalously short skirt and a paper thin little tank top.

The cute little outfit clung to her perfect body as she stood in front of the dancing flames warming her hands. It was clear by the way the fabric slinked down her back and barely covered her cute little butt that in typical Mary fashion she wasn't wearing any panties.

In this reality Mary looked pretty much the same, but instead of her normal fun blue hair this version of her had silly pink hair. There were a few other differences between the worlds but Mary's hair is the only difference relevant to our story.

James casually glanced out of the dripping window and watched the heavy snow pile up on the bushes while she crossed the room and laid face down on the warm carpet.

She crawled over to the Nintendo and with her feet dangling in the air she made no attempt to pull down her little dress while she slid the rented cartridge into the slot.

Mary got on all fours and James shamelessly stared at her smooth pussy lips while she slowly pushed the game down until they heard the familiar "squeak" of the little springs, and the "click," of the game being locked in place.

She hit the power button and... Nothing... it was just a flashing screen.

"WHAT! It's broken already?" She looked back with a panicked expression. "But it's brand new!" Mary clearly caught James staring but didn't acknowledge it.

"No, it's not broken; you just have to blow in it, I saw my friend do it when his Rad Racer stopped working."

"Really, that works?" She asked while she slowly crawled closer to Nintendo to investigate the problem, she made no attempt at pulling her skirt down before sexy crawling.

She licked the side of the cartridge and asked in a cutesy voice, "Is this how you do it?"

The young girl was on all fours slowly swaying her hips making sure her step brother had a good view.

"NOOO! Don't lick it!" James yelled. "The cartridge clearly says don't get it wet... just blow don't lick."

"Ohhhh Ok... blow not lick."

Mary kept eye contact and gently blew into the cartridge, "Is this turning you on?" She asked in a super sarcastic way.

"No." James smiled.

"How about now?" She stuck her tongue out and acted like she was going lick the metal pins in the slot of the cartridge.

"NOOOO ...MY SAVE FILES!!" He yelled in all caps and with three exclamation points.

Mary laughed in a cute devilish cackle and popped the game in, she hit the power button, and it worked perfectly.

She slammed the little door closed and asked: "Do Mario games even use save files?"

James hit start and was delighted to find that he could actually choose the character in this game.

"Ooo, pick the princess!" Mary yelled.

James chose Mario and hit start.

"Did you beat the fourth underworld in Zelda yet?" She asked as she lay back down on the soft carpet.

"NO, did you beat it?

"Yup... I'm almost done with five, there's a room where a guy says that the Dig-Dogger doesn't like loud noises, so I'm going to try to use a bomb to kill him."

"What! When did you do that?" He asked in amazement.

"Yesterday... I guess I'm just better at Nintendo then you." She smiled.

"Well I would be farther but you keep distracting me," he said to halfheartedly defend his gaming honor.

"Distracting you!" Mary stood up blocking the screen and took offence to his choice of words, "how am I distracting you?"

James stared past her smooth pussy lips peeking out from under her short skirt and tried to keep Mario in the little gap between her thighs.

He didn't answer; he just concentrated on not getting hit with a vegetable until she moved.

Mario jumped over one enemy only to hit something out of his view and he died. When the game over screen flashed Mary snapped her fingers indicating it was her turn to play.

James stepsister was unbelievably horny and mindlessly shifting her hips while she stood playing the game.

He watched her desperate dripping little pussy lips slide together while she slowly danced in front of the TV.

"Do you think Mario and Luigi ever fuck the princess at the same time?" She asked while she stared at the screen.

"Eww, I'm sure they don't, their brothers, and Mario is so fat."

Mary giggled, "If I were the princess I would totally double team those guys."

James was trying to hide his erection while his sister danced half naked in front of him shamelessly talking about fucking cartoons. It was everything he could do to keep from leaning forward and slithering his tongue between her soft cheeks.

He was sitting on the floor leaning against the couch with his knees up and his hard dong tucked between his thighs so she wouldn't notice.

They were playing one player but switching off lives and Mary was on a good run. She beat two levels standing in front of the television and when she went to sit down on the soft warm carpet she accidently sat on James.

"Scoot over." She playfully demanded.

"I was here first." James remained steadfast and put up his knees.

Mary wasn't letting him get away with that and she took a few tiny steps back until her butt was right in his face. James still didn't move.

She could feel his hot breath on her naked pussy but it wasn't distracting her from the game, she still continued her fabulous run and beat another level.

James nose was right between her soft thighs and if she bent over even an inch he would be buried between her dripping pussy lips... He thought about giving her one long lick, from front to back all the way up to her neck, but he resisted.

Mary bent over a little bit pretending to read some small print on the screen and ever so gently pushed back just a little bit until his nose grazed her clit.

When James didn't protest she took it a step farther and sat in his lap. He was surprised but acted casual while she draped her body over his propped up knees and focused on her game.

As she worked her way through the level she wriggled around until the head of his cock was pressing firmly against her smooth clit, they were only separated by his thin pajama pants.

He felt weird about it but not weird enough to stop.

Mary spent the next twenty minutes draped over James legs while she directed the princess through the mushroom kingdom and gently bounced her horny little pussy in his lap.

The snow continued to fall but the warmth of the fireplace kept the two toasty on such a blustery Saturday morning.

James watched Marty McFly stand in the flaming tracks of the DeLorean and fantasied about fucking his stepsister when the most unexpected thing happened... the button on the fly of his pajama pants popped off and slid down his belly.

Mary didn't seem to notice the lack of fabric between them but James could feel his naked dong sliding between her slippery lips while she played the game.

"Yaaay!" She yelled and bounced around when she beat yet another level and got three stars on the slot machine bonus game.

"Do you think Babs and Buster from tiny toons fuck?" She casually asked.

James has never thought about it before but entertained her hypothetical question none the less, "I don't think so, their brother and sister."

"Yeah, but their rabbits, and rabbits fuck all the time."

James was silent while his step sister danced her slippery clit around his cock and asked inappropriate questions.

"Besides, they could do a lot of stuff that isn't actually sex..." She mentioned.

"Like what?"

"Like hand stuff... that's not sex."

James wasn't going to disagree, "Yeah, I suppose hand stuff isn't really sex."

"And anal..." She mentioned. "Babs could take it in the butt from buster all day long and never get pregnant... so that's okay right?"

James knew that one was a stretch but still didn't disagree. "Yeah, I suppose that would be ok too." He agreed.

Mary was silent for a bit while she thought about cartoons and slid around his dong.

"I think they do fuck... I think they fuck but before buster cums he pulls out... or he cums in her asshole, one of the two." She reasoned.

James didn't answer; he just slid her tiny skirt up a little bit so he could watch her perfect little butt bounce around in his lap.

Their parents were still sleeping and the silence of the winter morning was only broken by the crackling of the fireplace and the low volume of time travel movies.

They sat in quiet comfort for a bit just enjoying the cozy morning when Mary officially took it too far. She finished another level, and while celebrating a bit too hard she clapped and did a little bounce forcing the head of James cock into her tight little body.

She looked back with a surprised expression and James was trying to come up with an excuse why he was suddenly poking around inside his stepsister.

Mary squished up her face and gave him a sly smile; she slowly sunk down forcing his dong deep inside her thin little body.

The two didn't utter a word while she gently bounced and used the princess to float over large parts of the game.

"Isn't that cheating?" James asked.

She didn't answer, she just continued to cheat.

Marty was on screen dealing with time travel problems while James was soaking his dick deep inside his step sister.

"Did you cum yet?" She asked obviously trying to change the subject.

"No, it's only been a few minutes... did you?"

"I'm about to," She squirmed in his lap as an orgasm rolled through her body.

"Don't cum in there, either pull out or put it in my butt." She demanded sweetly while trying to focus on Nintendo.

Mary let out a few happy little squeaks and gently bounced around letting her stepbrother bring her to orgasm.

She quietly moaned and jerked around still glued to the game.

James watched the young girl's body quiver and shake in his lap while she gently bounced on his dong; her tiny orgasmic squeaks were building and drowning out the sound of the little taps of the control pad.

Marty was on screen lying to his young mother about his name being Calvin cline and the princess was navigating the dark underground of level three when Mary's orgasm hit peak sexiness.

The front of James pajama pants was wet with girl cum as they secretly fucked on the living room floor. He was trying hard not to fill his sister with cum but her sexy little butt orgasmicly squirming in his lap was making it difficult to hold back.

James kindly let her finish before he pulled out and rested the head of his dong on the young girl's warm little asshole as instructed.

Perched on the tip of her his dick she pushed and squeezed until James could feel himself sliding past her warm naked cheeks.

She slowly sunk down squeezing her body around his cock happily accepting it deep inside her cute little butt.

James slid in and out slowly at first but increased the speed as he got closer to orgasm. Mary was focused on the game and completely not distracted while being vigorously fucked in the ass.

The princess floated over an entire level and was soon in mouser's lair; she quickly tossed two bombs and didn't get hit even once.

Mary bit her lip concentrating and James pushed in deep holding completely still until she beat the boss.

The princess tossed the last bomb and when it exploded he made a silly squeaky yelp and fell to the bottom of the screen.

"ALL RIGHT!" Mary yelled and put her hand up for a dick in the ass high five.

James happily slapped her hand and she went back to gently bouncing while she played the slot machine bonus game.

"Did you cum yet?" She whispered.

"No."

"Well hurry up, I want to go make some breakfast." She said while she slowly bounced.

With mouser out of the way James felt he could finally let himself go. He pulled Mary into his lap forcing his cock deep inside.

Mary could feel him pumping her body full of cum and she lovingly squeezed her asshole around his dong.

When he was finished they stayed connected for a bit while she finished her game.

The big log in the fireplace was almost gone leaving only ash and as the temperature dropped James knew that soon he was going to have to pull his dick from his sisters comfortable little body and toss another one on.

He slid his hands up her waist and gently cupped her breasts pulling her into his lap and pushing deep inside.

"James?" She asked.

"Yes?"

"Do remember last week when we were riding that snowmobile in the park?"

"No..." James was just beamed into this reality and had no way of remembering a thing that happened before he got to the tiny replica planet.

He pulled his dick completely out of the thin girl's asshole for just a moment before pushing back in while she reminded him. "You remember... it was just last week, I was driving the sled and you were sitting behind me?"

"What about it?" James asked while he nuzzled his dong deep inside her body.

"Well, I didn't say anything at the time, but that thing was vibrating so much that I had an orgasm when we were going over that bumpy part near the video store.

"Oh yeah?" James smiled.

"Yeah... and I was wondering..."

"What?" James prodded her to finish her thought.

"I was wondering if we could do this while we rode around."

"Like you want to drive around with a dick in your ass?"

Mary smiled and shook her head sheepishly.

"We could try it; my snow pants have a zipper on the fly so it might work." He reasoned.

Mary smiled and with only one heart remaining she bit her bottom lip while she concentrated on floating over another level.

"God, you're such a cheater." James laughed.

Mary giggled, "Shut up, I beat mouser didn't I?"

When the princess ran out of float power she drifted from the sky and fell directly into a pit.

"OH COME ON!" Mary yelled as she stood up and threw James the controller, his dick was quickly yanked from her body and it made a funny little popping sound.

"Shhh!" James whispered, the parents were still in bed upstairs and his mom was a notoriously light sleeper.

Mary had a cute but frustrated grimace on her face. James watched her do a little stretch in front of the TV and stared at the cum dripping down her soft thighs. She didn't wipe it off, she just let it drip from her body and cover her legs.

"Mom and dad should be up soon, are you hungry?" She asked.

"Sure, I could eat... what are you making, do you need help?"

"Nope... I'm just going to make a bunch of eggs and toast." Mary smiled and gently kissed his lips before she bounced off into the kitchen.

James watched cartoons and thought about his stepsister's sex on the snowmobile plan.

He could hear their parents moving around upstairs and went to let Mary know they were awake.

She was standing in front of the sink washing a dish humming a tune while a rather large amount of scrambled eggs were cooking on the stovetop.

Her bright blue hair was hastily tied into a messy pony tail and James couldn't help but smile at how cute she was "I think they're awake." He proclaimed.

"My butt cheeks are so slippery" she said with a mischievous smile, she gently gave his cock a secret little squeeze over the pajama pants and whispered into his ear, "Thank you so much."

"No problem, anytime." James whispered back.

"Anytime? ...Really? ...Do you promise?"

"Sure!" He looked around to make sure nobody could see them and snuck a kiss on her neck.

"Ok, right now." She stuck her butt out while she scrubbed the soapy bowl.

He looked around nervously "Right now?"

"Yeah, you don't have to put in it... just slip it between my legs like a little perch."

She leaned into the sink and did a sexy little dance to entice him... it worked.

James slipped his suspiciously hard cock through the fly of his pajama pants and snuck it under her short skirt, he slowly pushed it between her soft thighs and she let out a sigh of relief while he gently tickled her clit with the mushroom head.

"I'm leaving little cum puddles around the kitchen." She giggled.

He could feel her slippery pussy lips straddling his cock while she slowly danced and happily washed dishes.

"Mary? James mom yelled from upstairs. "Do you know where those earrings are I let you borrow last week? I need them for work."

They stayed perfectly still for just a moment while Mary answered, "There in the second drawer of your jewelry box, way in the back!"

She danced around on his dick like a little finch on a perch while she washed some forks and waited for a reply.

"Oh I found them, thank you." His mom yelled.