Time Smut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary hit the start button and nothing happened... she did it again and it didn't even make a sound.

The three jumped off the cold machine and were about to run in every direction when some tiny steps melted from the side of the craft and connected to the surface of the planet.

They were petrified and just stood helplessly staring at the scary floating thing when something came bounding down the tiny steps... It was a future version of Mary.

The three stared at the perfect replica of James stepsister in absolute amazement. She was completely naked and looked exactly the same, only she had bright blue hair instead of pink.

"Are you ready? Let's go." She said to James in an obvious hurry.

"What? There are two of you?" James Swiss cheese memory couldn't comprehend the second version of his stepsister and he demanded an explanation.

"Oh god," Future Mary rolled her eyes and quickly took his hand trying to shuffle him into the ship.

"NO! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM?" Pink haired Mary yelled at her future self.

Future Mary was annoyed that she had to take time from her busy day to explain. "I'm taking him to the future, to a cartoon city underground where we fuck him relentlessly... it's a place where you don't exist."

The girls stared at each other for a moment while future Mary took James hand and led him away.

"Are you going to bring him back?" Pink hair Mary yelled.

"NOPE!" Future Mary yelled back.

Pink hair Mary and Boots were panicking, she had to try to save her step brother from an alien abduction.

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU TAKE HIM!" She yelled at the naked blue haired version of herself. She grabbed a snowball and threw it hitting the alien right in the nose.

Future Mary was super annoyed and wiped the snow from her face, but she didn't fight back.

She grabbed the scanner from just inside the ship and pointed it at James. A pale blue light shot from the thin little machine and covered his body quickly returning his memory.

He twitched a little bit when his mind was flooded with memories of the cartoon kingdom and the multidimensional war.

He remembered Black pepper and her cute little anime body with her giant dong, he remembered his sweet wife Stephanie and rewinding time in the tiny replica earth he was currently killing time in while future Mary ran her errands.

"Wait a minute!" He yelled as all the pieces fell into place. "Its 1988 and Tiny Toons doesn't come out until 1990!"

Suddenly understanding that this wasn't really his life he scampered into the shiny craft leaving his step sister and boots puzzled and alone.

He gave the girls a halfhearted wave as the steps melted back into the craft and sealed the doorway.

Future Mary stood naked at the controls while the ship shot up into the sky and through the solar system.

James took a look around the familiar ship and saw the tiny replica planet they just left sitting on the table.

He quickly took off his wet cloths and stood naked in front of the little planet on the table. It was housed in the little silver cube full of stars and the lid was open.

"Mary, how did you just drive your space car onto the surface of a planet that is sitting inside the ship?"

Mary giggled, "I could tell you but the answer would just fill you with an existential dread that would make you lose your boner." She gave his tired dong a little squeeze.

"Hmm, okay." He said not wanting that.

Mary once again grabbed the tiny replica planet and tossed it in the dust bin with a small pile of other discarded planets.

"MARY!" James yelled and once again he scooped up the planet to protect it.

Mary just rolled her eyes and went back to driving the ship.

James sauntered over and hugged her from behind pressing his naked body against hers while she piloted the craft. "Where are we going now?" He asked.

She wiggled around until his tired dong was nestled comfortably between her thighs and said. "We have to get you back... back to the future!"

(Thank you for reading this long chapter, if you guys want to hear the end of the story please leave a comment and we can finish it up in about two more chapters.)

Thanks!

Julie