Time Smut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave James a sultry little look and slid off to fetch the pan of eggs from the stove.

He tucked his raging boner in the elastic of his pajama pants and got four plates to set the table.

Mary filled the plates with eggs and filled three cups of coffee with some toast at each setting.

"Only three cups? Where's my coffee?" James asked.

"Here I already made you some; make sure you drink it all." She gave a sneaky little smile and handed him a cup.

"Good morning you two." James mom said while she came rushing down the stairs.

"Good morning!" They both said cheerfully.

"Could one of you go to the street and grab the mail?"

"I'll do it since Mary made breakfast" James offered.

Mary jumped up and said "Oh I want to come too! I want to see the snow."

He slipped on his shoes and went out the door. It had been snowing all night so it was a magical land of soft powder several feet high, there were big flakes silently falling from the sky as far as the eye could see.

"Woow!" Mary was instantly taken back by the beauty of the fresh snow over the rolling hills. "It looks like the northern tip of Pangaea out here; we should get some warmer clothes on and go play in the snow later!"

She was wearing big fuzzy boots and a cute jacket but no actual pants; she still had the short skirt with no panties thing going on. "Mary, aren't you cold?" He asked.

"Yeah I am, are you? You only have a T-shirt and pajama pants on, where's your jacket?"

"Where're your pants?" James retorted.

"Let's just do this quick" She shuffled along leaving cute little tracks in the fresh snow with her big fuzzy boots.

They trudged down the snowy walkway and retrieved the mail, but on the way back to the house a big gust of wind came and blew a giant snow drift everywhere.

Mary stopped in her tracks and said "Oooo... That wind just blew snow up my skirt."

"Yeah, it's cold let's get back inside."

"I kind of liked it," she giggled and sat on her knees for a moment.

James watched as her naked pussy lips melt the fresh snow underneath, "can we try to have sex out here later after they go to work? Last night I had a dream that we were doing it in the snow and I would love to try it for real." She asked while she casually fingered her frozen little clit.

"Ha! Mary, you're dreams are crazy." He watched the young girls' bare butt scoot around in the fresh powder for a moment before she jumped back up and trudged back up the walkway.

When they returned to the warm cozy house the horny young kids sat down with James mom for breakfast.

James tossed the mail on the table and Just when she poured him a cup of coffee Mary's dad came in. He slammed the garage door and sat down to join the new morning ritual family breakfast.

"So what are you two planning on doing today?" Mary's dad asked while he slid into the kitchen chair.

James took a sip of orange flavored drink and said "I don't know, I think I'm going to just play some Nintendo and relax."

Mary chimed in, "It's so cold outside I think I'm just going to curl up on the couch and finish this book I'm reading."

Their dad shoveled a big fork full in his mouth and said: "Well If I had a choice I wouldn't get out in this weather either, I can't believe we both have to work on a Saturday."

James mom took a big sip of coffee and said. "Yeah, it's supposed to be crazy out there today, are you two going to go sledding or something? Maybe go play in the snow later?"

Mary smiled and looked at James in a secret sultry way; she slowly twisted her fork around in her mouth and said: "Yeah, I think we're going to go ride the snowmobile around, maybe later after we watch some cartoons."

James mom had a mouth full of eggs and asked, "Mary did you ever get that muffler fixed? The neighbors have been complaining about the noise."

The earth shaking vibration from the broken muffler on Mary's snowmobile was her favorite part of the machine and she had no intention of ever fixing it.

"No, not yet." She smiled at James.

"Well I'm going to go shovel the driveway, that's my playing in the snow." Mary's dad pointed out the window.

Mary smiled, "Oh dad, you love shoveling snow; you're always talking about it."

"I really do... I love the muffled sound of the snow blower engine, I love the scraping of the shovel, I love it all.

"Need some help?" James offered.

"NOPE!" He quickly answered. "This driveway is all mine."

His mom took a bite of toast and pointed at the children with the crust, "So have you kids looked for any jobs today?"

"Mom!" James laughed, "Mary has only been here for a week, don't start with your get a job thing or she might run away."

"Ha, a nineteen-year-old runaway... I think that's just called an adult."

Mary giggled and answered, "Actually I'm thinking of maybe going to college."

"Ooo, that's a smart thing to do." His mom was impressed and distracted from asking about the job hunt.

Under the table, Mary secretly slid her bare foot over and the children lovingly touched toes while they finished breakfast.

When everyone was finished James washed the dishes and started a big fire in the fireplace. He flipped on both TVs and the Nintendo before grabbing the softest blanket and snuggling into the couch to waste the day away.

As soon as he hit start his mom came in and sat down in the old comfortable chair to hem a pair of pants. "These pants fit at the store." She frustratingly said as she closed one eye to thread the needle.

"Maybe you're shrinking." James joked.

She looked up with one eye not amused. "Would you turn on the news, I want to see the weather."

He changed the channel and settled in to play some Zelda on the little TV.

Mary eventually came in with a paperback copy of flowers in the attic and sat next to him on the old worn couch, she started pawing at the blanket trying to steal a corner.

James looked at her and smiled, in a joking way he said, "Get your own blanket, this one isn't big enough for two."

"Aww, but this is the softest one." She whined.

Not looking up from her project James mom said in a monotone voice, "Share with your sister."

Mary scooted closer and gave a smug little look while she sat Indian style covering her bare legs with his favorite blanket; she flipped her book open to nearly the end and settled in.

After a short while of the three sitting in silence wrapped up in our own projects and watching the morning weather forecast, Mary lightly bit her bottom lip and let out a little squeak.

She had her hand under the blanket and James suspected she might have been secretly playing with herself under there... and that little squeak confirmed it.

The cozy living room was like a little cocoon of warmth on such a blustery day, James was truly content playing games and listening to his sister's almost inaudible orgasmic little squeaks.

He was working his way through a dungeon when without removing her eyes from her book Mary secretly slid her slippery hand down the front of his pajama pants under the blanket.

James squirmed around to indicate this is not the time or place but as we all could have guessed the more he protested the tighter her grip.

He positioned the blanket in such a way that her hand movements weren't noticeable and he tried to focus on his game.

He could tell by the perkiness of her nipples through her thin shirt that she was really getting off on her stepbrothers forced lack of focus.

He eventually gave in and put down the controller; He slipped his hand under the blanket and with one finger slowly wrote his name in cursive on her inner thigh.

With his other hand, he grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels during the commercials.

His mom was carelessly hemming the pants in an obvious hurry and said, "See if you can find the traffic report."

James secretly teased Mary's slippery legs with two fingers under the blanket and whenever he even got even close to her pussy she would take cute little breaths and squeeze his cock harder. He knew what she wanted but was going to drive her crazy before he gave it to her.

He left the TV on the traffic and the newscaster mad bad jokes about how snowy the roads were.

After quite a while of sitting in silence and the kids secretly teasing each other James gave in to her silent demands and slowly traced his fingers up her soft dripping wet slit.

Mary tried to look nonchalant and continue reading but to a trained eye he could see through her panting little breaths she was really enjoying it.

When he eventually sunk two fingers deep inside her horny little body she gripped tightly and squeezed his cock while she melted into the couch.

And then BAM!

They were all startled by Mary's dad bursting through the front door and slamming it shut. He had full winter gear on and was tracking snow all over the house.

"Ok I got the driveway shoveled, I did the neighbors too since I was out there."

"Aww dad, you're tracking snow all over," Mary said as James dislodged his fingers from her tight pussy.

She scooted down a little bit in silent protest of the hasty exit so he slipped them back in and lightly tickled her clit with his thumb.

"Well it's my house too, right? That's what I do at my house; I track in the snow and shake it off like a dog." Her dad said with a smile.

He shook off like a dog and flung cold water and snow on the top half of their overheated bodies, James fluttered his fingers inside her body and Mary arched her back in ecstasy when the snow hit.

"I have to use the sewing machine for this." James mom said frustrated as she got up and went upstairs.

"Aww," Mary's dad took her hand and dipped her back kissing her in support before he stomped downstairs to check the furnace.

Once they were alone Mary smiled and kissed James cheek, "I need you inside me right now," she whispered. When she got up his sticky fingers slid out.

Mary quickly laid face down on the couch with her cute butt draped over his lap and he slipped his swollen cock through the hole in the pajama pants. She scooted down so it was resting on her soft warm pussy and they both let out a comforting sigh.

She was happily bouncing her horny little clit on his dong when they heard her dad stomping back up the stairs with his giant snow boots.

James quickly covered their secret with the blanket and Mary grabbed her book, she rested on her elbows and went back to reading while sprawled across his lap.

He gave her butt cheek a loving little squeeze before her dad rounded the corner and he returned to his game... Mary's dad went straight into the kitchen to make another pot of coffee.

James looked down at the perfect little butt in his lap and through the soft blanket he could see the outline of the head of his cock poking through past her thighs. He grabbed it from the outside of the blanket and spun it in little circles; Mary pointed her toes in pure bliss while his member slipped around her smooth dripping lips.

Without looking up from her book Mary whispered, "Can you get it in at that angle?"

James didn't say a word he just slipped his hand under the blanket, grabbed his cock and twisted it sideways until he managed to stuff just the head inside. She scooted back to get a bit deeper and let out a content little sigh while she continued to read.

After a while of playing video games and being connected from the inside he got stuck on underworld four and put down the controller. He gave Mary's cute little butt a squeeze before sliding his hand under the blanket.

With two fingers He traced up his cock to the point where his body ended and hers began. Mary slipped her arm under the blanket and they tenderly held hands around his dong.

She went back to quietly reading and James stared out the window while they secretly fucked.

After a short while it was all just too much and James could tell by her little shortened breaths that Mary was about to orgasm.

He let go of her cum soaked hand to play with her clit and just as Mary really started to orgasm her dad came out from the kitchen with a cup of coffee and grabbed the remote.

He sat in his easy chair and took a big loud sip. "Ahh, it sure is going to be bad on those roads." He said in a rhetorical statement.

James completely stopped moving any part of him that was inside his step sister's body and he realized that they have gone too far. They should have just waited until their parents went to work, but it was too late and now they must pay for their hubris.

"Ahh... I have just enough time to drink one more cup and watch the weather." Mary's dad said while he changed the channel.

Just as things couldn't get worse James mom came downstairs and was looking in the mirror by the coat rack fixing her makeup and putting in earrings.

James slowly made one little secret circle around Mary's clit under the blanket and she jumped a little bit. She was trying to stay perfectly still reading her book but James could feel her uncontrollably orgasm around his cock.

"So Mary? Are you thinking of choosing a school in town?" His mom asked, being unintentionally cruel with her timing.

"Yeh. Yes... i... I'm planning on s...staying close." she muttered while she pretended to read.

"Oh great! Do you know which one yet?

"No." She said very distractedly.

"Well you have already taken almost two years off after high school; you kids really need to focus on what's important here."

"I... I know." She mumbled and pointed her toes.

"Mary, I'm not trying to be a jerk here, I just worried about you kids nowadays, with your rap music and your pepperoni hot pockets, it's all a bit much..." She trailed off as she went back to sewing.

"I K-Know, it's just because you c-c-care." Their slippery fingers were secretly wrestling between Mary's soft pussy lips while she stared at her book and silently orgasmed.

Mary's dad took a long slurp of his coffee and changed the channel.

James quickly felt the warm embrace of an orgasm washing over and looked down at Mary' butt in his lap to see if any of these tiny movements were noticeable from the outside of the blanket.

Surprisingly it wasn't very noticeable; except for her breathing being short, they looked pretty normal.

As their hands gingerly danced around her slippery lips he thought they might just get away with it, as long as nobody asked any questions in the next two minutes...

Then it happened... his mom put her earrings in and turned to look at them before saying, "it's garbage day today, would you two take the bins to the curb sometime before noon?"

James could feel Mary's body spasm around his cock and there was an uncomfortable silence while he started to orgasm.

He stared at the TV and secretly pumped cum deep into his stepsisters quivering body when his mom yelled, "HEY!" she snapped her fingers... "Snap out of it! ... Garbage day!"

"YE... Yeah... We... We can do it" he managed to sputter; Mary was at a full climax and said nothing.

"Great! Don't forget, you forgot last week and now there's wet rotting garbage all over the back porch, I want to hear you both say you won't forget."

The two were silent for a moment while they mustered the willpower to fight through the pleasure.

"Yes, we can do it." They both blurted out in an orgasmic but seemingly annoyed way.

His mom smiled and said "Ok, I'm going to be late, I have to go, I love you all and will be back at seven.

"We love you too!" The three of them blurted out as she went out the door.

They sat in the living room with Mary's dad and they finally had a moment of silence to enjoy the last few spasms of orgasmic bliss.

Little drops of cum were escaping the tight seal she had around his cock and dripping into their palms while they held hands under the blanket.

"Oh it's snowing again; it sure would be nice if you two would shovel the driveway again before your mother gets home tonight." Her dad said while he took the last sip of coffee.

"Yeah, no problem," James responded relieved he could finally return conversation.

"Great! Okay, I have to go to work, I was thinking of picking up a new Nintendo game on my way home, maybe that new game star tropic? I hear it's pretty good."

"Yeah!" the kids yelled.

"I heard that's the best game ever made." James encouraged.

"Sounds good to me, I'll be home around eight tonight and we can see what it's about, but we have to play with the sound off because this is your mothers night to watch Quincy, okay, I'll see you kids, later."

"Bye, dad!" Mary yelled as he walked out the door.

She put down her book and looked at James wide-eyed. "Wow that was wild! I totally thought they were going to catch us." She said while she climbed off of his dick.

She went to turn the TV volume down and when she bent over James could see her cute little pussy lips poking out from underneath her short skirt. She had cum dripping down her legs and it was colorfully glistening in the little heart-shaped gap between her thighs as a rainbow of soft glowing television light shined through.

"Mary, I'm sorry I came in you," he said quite worried.

"It's ok; your mom put me on birth control before I moved in, so you can cum in me all day long.

"Oh, nice! That's a suspiciously convenient thing for her to do," He puzzled. "Then why did you tell me to put it in your butt like a bunny."

Mary just shrugged with no answer. She sat back down and snuggled into the blanket next to him. "Our parents have terrible timing."

"Yeah, the whole time I was cumming they just kept asking questions... really bad timing."

"I know right? And your mom kept talking about rotting garbage... unpleasant."

"Yeah, it was."

They snuggled for a little bit watching cartoons until James got up for some water.

His cock was still rock hard and it just bounced all around while he walked so he slipped off his pajama pants and went to the kitchen.

"Mary, I'm still super hard, even after all of that, it's so weird," he yelled while he stood at the sink filling a glass.

She snuck up and hugged him from behind gripping his relentlessly hard dick with both hands.

"I know... I put two pills in your coffee this morning." She whispered in his ear. "It should keep you hard all day."

"What? You drugged me?"

"Well that makes it sound so bad, I didn't drug you, I slipped you a mickey."

"That really doesn't make it sound much better." James protested.

She turned on the cold water and ran her hand under it for a moment before returning it to his cock. James shivered; it felt cold clammy and slippery all at the same time.

She looked at him with sad puppy dog eyes and said "I only did it because I'm so horny today. I just want you to fuck every hole in my body and completely cover me in cum so I'm left squirming around on the kitchen floor like a slimy little slug." She did a sexy stretch and pressed her body into him sliding his dong between her warm butt cheeks for just a moment.

"Well I would have just taken the pills; you didn't have to trick me."

She said nothing; she just slithered down his body, wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and pushed it all the way down her throat while James finished his glass of water.

"Mary, you're the best stepsister ever."

She kissed her way up his belly and pulled him close sliding her slippery pussy around her human perch.

She rested her head on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, "You're not mad about the slippery mickey?"

"No... I should be, but I'm not, just don't do it again, I'll just take the pills."

"You should take the pills; look how much fun they are." She grabbed his dong and danced around as if it was leading her in a tango.

"Your right, it is more fun but I did a pretty good job without it."

"Yeah, you did." She laughed and pulled him close.