Time Smut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood on her toes and sunk James into her body while they kissed. He put his hand on the small of her back and gently slid in and out while they slowly danced.

Mary wrapped her legs around his waist and hung from his cock while James carried her around the kitchen.

"Would you mind if my friend Boots came over for a little bit? We were supposed to hang out today and I really don't want to blow her off." She asked while they slowly fucked.

"Boots from school? Sure let's hang out with her, she's cute."

"Yeah, she is... carry me to the phone and I'll call her."

She wrapped her legs around his waist while buried deep inside and he shuffled over to the kitchen phone, Mary picked up the receiver and dialed.

"Hello? Is Boots home?" James couldn't hear the other end of the conversation but assumed it was Boots mom on the other line.

"Hi Boots, do you still want to come over today?" Mary wriggled around a little bit hanging off his cock like an old jacket on a coat hook.

"Yeah we can do that, my stepbrother is here too."

While Boots was talking Mary kissed his fingers and gently slipped one in her mouth, she left them really slippery so he slid his hand down her back and slowly rested it on her tight little asshole.

"Yeah, I think he'll come to the reservoir with us and help ..."

"Help with what?" James asked while he gently pushed his thumb into her warm little butthole silently asking permission to enter.

She ignored the question and continued talking to Boots, "Oh it doesn't matter what you wear, just come over, and bring that stuff."

She arched her back and James ran his finger up and down her slippery butt crack, slowly and rhythmically pushing her tightly sealed asshole until she eventually opened up and let it slip in.

"Bring what stuff?" James asked.

Mary looked into his eyes but ignored his words while she slid up and down his cock a few times.

"No I gave him two this morning it'll be fine... yeah, we're going to watch some cartoons until you get here so hurry."

"What are you guys talking about?" he asked wriggling his thumb a little deeper.

Again she ignored his questions.

"Yeah all morning, and later we were going to do it on the snowmobile... we could come get you if you want?" Her voice quivered as James tickled her clit and used the thumb he had lodged deep inside her butt to slowly guide her up and down his cock a few times.

"I was going to make a little hole in our snow pants and not wear any panties... No, I wore a skirt out there earlier and it was way too cold... Well maybe you could, maybe with some warm thigh high stockings, but if you sit down you'll freeze your butt off." Mary laughed.

Even though James could only hear one side of the conversation it was becoming clear what the girls were planning and in his excitement, he started to feel the warm pulsating waves of another orgasm washing over.

"Boots... Can you hold on for just a second?" Mary asked, she rested the phone on her shoulder and gently kissed his lips through the orgasm.

"Ok I'm back, what were you saying Boots? ...Ha... Yeah, he is right now... the whole time..." She shifted her hips a little bit to comfortably wiggle around.

"I told you I gave him two this morning, I'm sure he will be Ok with it... fine I'll ask him."

"Boots wants to know if she can come have sex in the snow with us."

"Oh, of course she can!" James said not even trying to hold in his excitement.

"He said it's cool... Ok, we'll come get you in about an hour... Ok, love ya, see you soon."

She hung up the phone and rested her head on his shoulder, "Boots will be ready in a little while... could you put two fingers in my butt and lift me up and down like you were doing?" She whispered.

Mary licked two of James fingers and he gently pushed them into her cute little butt, he lifted her up until his cock left her body and slid around on her slippery clit a few times before quickly pushing her down to completely swallow it whole.

She let out a little squeak and a long content sigh as she happily let him fill her little body completely.

Her soft pink hair ticked his nose while she clung to her stepbrother's body. She was whimpering in his ear when she got closer and closer to orgasm so he fucked her faster and harder in the middle of the family's chilly kitchen.

James slipped his free hand between their naked stomachs and started making little circles around her clit to push her over the edge and she started convulsing and shaking with pleasure.

While she was panting in his ear to the rhythm of his pounding he felt the gentle waves washing over and he knew he had to have one more.

With her head on his shoulder Mary went limp in post orgasmic bliss and with two fingers deep in her ass like the soft handle of an old suitcase he quickly lifted her up and down his slippery shaft until in a blissful explosion he started to cum.

James pushed her twitching body down forcing his spurting cock deep inside while he pumped every little bit inside, showering her womb with warm sticky love.

They stood in the middle of the kitchen and held each other tight for a little while, enjoying the occasional last little spasms until she eventually put her exhausted feet on the floor and daintily climbed off his dick.

Finally satisfied they both sat on the clean white tile for a moment to catch their breath. Mary had streams of cum flowing from every hole in her body and she was slipping around in it on the cool tile.

She sat up cross-legged arched her back and pressed her sore pussy lips on the cold slippery tile, "I'm going to go cut a hole on my leggings for the snowmobile." She smiled.

"Ha!" James laughed and playfully wrestled her while she giggled, "Do you really think you can drive that thing with a dick in your cute little butt?" He gave her a hundred tiny little kisses up and down her neck while she laughed and screamed.

"I think I can do a lot of things with a dick in my ass." She said smugly.

After wriggling out of his comically frantic snuggling Mary stood and offered her hand to help him up, James gave her butt cheek a little kiss and she held his bouncing cock while they walked back into the living room.

He slipped his pajamas back on and snuggled into the blanket before hitting start to continue the Nintendo adventure.

Mary grabbed her warmest tights and proceeded to cut two perfectly placed holes in them the size of her brother's dick.

She was lying on the soft carpet with her cute little butt peeking out from under her short skirt casually dangling her feet in the air and James couldn't help himself.

He slithered up her soft legs and nestled his nose between her cheeks to playfully tongue her pussy lips while she watched cartoons and tailored her pants.

She didn't even acknowledge he was doing it; she just pushed back and squeezed her tight little asshole around his nose while she flipped through the channels.

James tickled her clit with the tip of his tongue for a bit before he sunk it deep inside her pussy. Mary pushed back trying to get it in as much as possible and smothering his face between her warm cheeks while she watched Pee Wee's playhouse.

They sat in warm comfortable silence as the snow fell, just enjoying each other's company and the cozy winter morning.

The serenity was eventually interrupted when the fireplace crackled and shot a red-hot ember through the air onto the slate tile that surrounded the mantel.

"Should we put the fireplace screen back up?" James asked.

"Nooo, I like it like this... all raw and unprotected," she smiled and bit her lip. "Raw and unprotected, with the possibility of something worm shooting out at any moment." She looked back at him mischievously."

"Ha... Mary, your innuendos are really subtle." they both giggled.

"And by fireplace, I mean your dick." She continued.

"HA! ... YES, I get it."

"And when I say something worm shooting out at any moment I mean..."

"MARY! I get it; it's not an innuendo if you have to explain it." He laughed between her naked thighs.

"When you cum inside me," She continued. "The fireplace is like your cock, and the warm ember that unexpectedly shoots out is like you filling him with cum, "She said while looking back at James and trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh my god... you're such a creep." He laughed.

"Pssht... Me a creep? ...Creep this." She laughed and wiggled around guiding his tongue from deep inside her pussy to her tight little butthole.

"I will 'creep that' thank you very much." James retorted and pushed his way inside.

They sat in comfortable silence for quite a while the snow kept falling.

James had his face permanently affixed to the young girl's asshole while she squeezed around his tongue. Although there was no discussion about it they both knew Mary needed to be stretched open a little bit if she planned to ride a dick the entire snowmobile trip.

James wriggled his tongue around deep inside while he slid two fingers into her horny little pussy. She just watched TV seemingly unfazed by James rooting around inside her thin little body.

Mary looked back and asked, "Is pee-wee supposed to be a kid? Like is he an actor playing the role of a kid, or is he supposed to be some type of mentally disabled adult in this show?"

"I'm not sure..." James popped up with his face covered in slippery girl cum, "I guess it could go either way, he does have a talking chair and a floating head in a box, maybe he's just an eccentric millionaire."

"If he were a millionaire I think he would have better transportation than that junky little scooter he's always riding around." Mary yawned and rolled around on the soft warm carpet stretching before noting it had been an hour and it was just about time to go pick up Boots.

She jumped up and made a silly face while she stood on her toes and pushed two fingers into her butt. "I'm just making sure there's room for your dong." She explained.

James smiled and got dressed into his snow pants while Mary slipped into her holey leggings.

They trudged through the snow to the back yard and Mary straddled her ancient snowmobile pressing her bare pussy into the cold plastic seat.

James snuggled in behind her and she wiggled around until the head of his cock poked through the hole in her leggings and rested between her warm cheeks.

She turned the key the antique machine strained to start, when it finally turned over it shook and vibrated to a degree that seemed dangerous.

She hit the gas and it lurched through the front yard, James could feel the heavy pistons vibrating through his cock and into her body.

He scooted closer pushing in just a little bit and holding onto her breasts. "This is way more fun than I thought it was going to be!" She squealed.

She hit the gas and g-force sucked her back into her step brother's lap forcing her tiny body open and taking his dick deep inside her warm little asshole.

She was just laughing and giggling as they shot past lines of traffic waiting at a stop sign. He held her waist while the machine flung them around forcing his dick in and out of her body on the cold winter morning.

Mary was driving that little sled in such a careless fashion James thought they might never even make it to Boots house. He held her tightly while she jumped over mounds of snow letting the hulking machine and gravity use his dick to properly fuck her.

While they were being flung around violently James could feel the vibration flow through his dick and rattle around deep inside her body. He had orgasm after orgasm just filling her little asshole with cum while she drove that thing like a real jerk.

Mary was laughing the whole way and intentionally hitting every bump possible while the little sled pushed its way through mountains of cold powder.

When they arrived at Boots house she was standing on the porch smoking. She flung the cigarette into the bushes and delicately pranced through the snow.

She was also wearing a tiny skirt but rejecting Mary's advice she had no warm leggings at all.

She straddled her naked legs over the loud machine nestling in behind James.

"Hey guys! I'm horny as fuck." She proclaimed.

"WHAT?" James asked over the loud engine.

Mary hammered on the gas and they took off out of there in a rooster tail of fresh snow.

Her friend had no idea that Mary secretly had a dick in her ass and she scooted in close. The g-force pushed their bodies together when they started moving.

Boots held James tight and yelled into his ear, "This vibration is going to make me cum!"

"WHAT?" He yelled back.

"I SAID THIS THING VIBRATING MY PUSSY FEELS GREAT!"

"WHAT?" James couldn't hear a thing over the engine.

Boots just smiled and gently kissed his lips while the sled bumped down the road.

They blasted through the snow and Boots slipped her cold hands down the front of James pants trying to play with his dick on the journey, but she was surprised to not find it where she thought it should be.

"WHERE'S YOUR DONG?" She yelled into his ear.

"WHAT?" He yelled.

Boots held the base of his shaft like the bullhorn of a rodeo horse wiggling it around deep inside Mary's body when they came upon a busy intersection. The little sled was in a deep ravine next to the road and a perfect ramp was formed from the snowplows clearing the street.

Mary hammered on the gas heading straight for the ramp while James and boots yelled. "MARY NO! WERE NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT!"

Boots held onto his dick for dear life when the snowmobile hit the jump.

They screamed while they hung in the air for an uncomfortable amount of time sailing over the long line of cars below.

Everything was moving in slow motion and the dick was yanked from the young girl's asshole as the heavy machine slipped out from underneath them.

James put his hands in the air in preparation for having to tuck and roll when they hit the ground but miraculously they sailed across two lanes of traffic and landed perfectly on the other side.

They hit the ground with a loud thud causing Mary to forcefully slam her body down around James dong. She made a surprised little yelp when it was quickly shoved back up her ass, but she just twisted the throttle and they tore down the snowy path.

She took a quick right and pulled off into the woods, they blasted down the path through the winter wonderland and the three horny teens ducked under low hanging branches while the little sled pushed its way through the crunchy underbrush.

Boots scooted closer unwittingly pushing James dick deeper into his stepsister's warm and comfy little butthole. He could feel Boots tiny little thrusts behind him while she was grinding her naked pussy on the cold seat of the vibrating machine.

"God this thing is making me so wet!" She yelled in his ear.

"WHAT?" James yelled back.

James had been filling his stepsister with cum the whole trip but Boots didn't orgasm once, and the machine vibrating her little clit left her ultra horny, so she was happy when Mary drove the little sled into the park to do some fucking in the snow before they went home.

When they jumped off James yanked his dick from her asshole exposing it to the frigid temperature.

"Did you cum?" Mary asked.

"Yup... did you?

"Oh my god, so many times!" She giggled.

'I WANT TO CUM TOO!" Boots yelled through the forest. She arched her back and stuck her butt out as an invitation.

James knelt behind her in the fresh snow and slithered his tongue between her warm thighs. Boots made a silly face when he pushed his way into her dripping wet pussy.

Mary circled around the sled and gently kissed Boots while the girls playfully fingered their clits.

"James, why don't you just lay in the snow and we'll do things to you?" Boots instructed.

She bent over a few times to get his tongue inside while James buried his cold face into her warm little asshole. Mary slithered down her best friends legs and playfully tongued her clit while James licked her from behind.

James and Mary's lips met in the middle and they kissed in the warm gap between Boots thighs.

"Aww, that's so cute." Boots exclaimed while she danced her pink parts on the end of their noses. She was dripping wet and as the young couple kissed they tickled her pussy so perfectly she hoped they never stopped.

Mary gently bit James tongue and pulled him closer forcing his nose to be pushed inside her friends body. James made some protest squeaks and Mary giggled before letting him go.

She playfully pushed James into the snow and Boots immediately swung her naked legs over his head and sat on his face.

He tongued her cold pussy lips while she bounced around and the tip of his frozen nose was warming up between her soft cheeks. The girls we kissing and making out while they rode him in the cool winter light.

He couldn't see what they were doing but could feel them playing around with his cock. He knew they were stuffing it into their bodies but he couldn't tell if it was a mouth or a pussy or an ass that he was in... he suspected a combination of the three.

James expertly tongued Boots clit for quite some time before she stood up and the girls took turns riding his dick while an exhausted James laid in the snow staring into the cloudy winter sky.

The snow was silently falling around them while the girls relentlessly pulled every drop of cum from his lifeless body. James just stared at the clouds letting them use him in any way they wished.

Wet clumps of snow was making its way into his jacket and down his pants while they bounced around on his dong, he could feel it melting between his butt cheeks and his hands were starting to go numb.

"I should have worn gloves." He whispered into the sky.

Boots slid his dick from her body to let Mary have a turn; she sauntered over and casually flung her cold naked legs over his head sliding his nose between her pussy lips once again.

His own cum was dripping from deep inside her body and covering his face while he expertly tongued her clit. She leaned forward to make out with Mary as she rode his dong and James saw something in the sky.

He looked past Boots stretched out little asshole and saw something weird ascending from the sky.

It was a small silver thing getting bigger and bigger as it came closer. James watched the weird object while his sister and her best friend were distracted by kissing on top of him.

He gently pushed Boots cum soaked pussy out of his face while he watched it come closer and closer.

"WHAT IS THAT THING?" He yelled into the young girls butt.

Mary looked up and quickly jumped off. "Oh my god... what is it?" She yelled with her bright pink hair blowing in the cool breeze.

Boots took a moment to suck the flavor of Mary from James cock before she stood up and freaked out. "Oh my god, it's an alien... like in that movie with Sigourney weaver!"

"Alien?" James asked.

"WHAT?" Boots panicked.

"The movie with Sigourney weaver... it's called Alien."

"No I don't think that's it, it's the one where their on an alien ship and the aliens are like trying to kill them?"

"Yeah that's it, it's just called alien." James was sure they were talking about the same movie.

"Nah, not that one, it's the one with the cat." Boots corrected.

"YEAH! ITS CALLED ALIEN!" James said emphatically.

"Whatever!" Boots grumbled as she stared at the silver craft slowly getting closer.

"Should we get out of here?" Mary asked.

James stared at the sky, "I'm sure it will just fly past, whatever it is it probably doesn't want us." He reasoned.

He was definitely wrong about that.

The three stood in the snow dripping with cum and staring at the scary dot in the sky when it quickly fell to earth and hovered above their heads.

"Aaaaa!" They screamed and all piled on the back of the snowmobile to get out of there.