Time Smut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boots interjected with a slight modification to the plan, "We should bring Boat girl with us... you know just in case we run into trouble down there?"

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Mary agreed and returned her body to its original cute little blue haired form. "Boots, you should just take the cube with you, I don't feel safe bringing it to toon city."

She tossed Boots the little backpack containing the cube at the center of the universe.

Boots rolled her eyes at the responsibility thrust upon her.

"Be careful with that," Mary warned, "If we lose that we would be in quite the pickle."

"I'm not going to lose it!" Boots barked. She wasn't happy with Mary's lack of confidence in her.

James didn't completely understand how Boots could possibly be holding the cube they were currently occupying, but his limited knowledge of multi-dimensional space-time kept him from asking questions.

"But wait!" He asked, "I was just in the future and Pepper was the one in the truck handing out scanners, not me and Boots."

Mary smiled, "I'm sure you were in some neighboring dimension where things are a bit different, it won't matter who gives out scanners as long as someone does it.

James didn't argue as pepper seemed to already have her hands full with the cum harvesters.

"Ok should we do this? Let's go!" Mary clapped her hands rallying the troops.

After a super cool montage of our hero's flying around the planet dispersing future weapons acme catalogs and scanners to the humans, they smashed a window and broke into a television station in the middle of the night.

Mary sat naked behind a fancy desk and they broadcast a little newscast to inform the planet of the impending war and instructions on how to use the new killer toys.

The production quality was poor and although the message was important the ratings were low.

"Ok... let's go check the future and see if it worked." Mary kissed James on the nose and they all ran out of the TV station just as the police showed up.

Mary hit the button and the cops were shocked when the thieves disappeared into the dim blue light.

When they shimmered back into existence our heroes found themselves standing in some tall grass overlooking a lush green valley just moments before the war starts.

A gentle wind blew while James and Mary stood on the hill holding hands. They both knew something was about to happen but they couldn't possibly guess what it was.

Suddenly off in the distance a blanket of machines darkened the sky and blocked out the sun.

Mary quickly opened the ACME catalog and circled a bunch of toon weapons with the magic pen while the enemy slowly ascended.

Moments later a crew of cute little delivery helicopters flew in with the items ordered.

Each one had an absurd gun hanging from a little hook and they sputtered as they struggled to carry the weapons.

Mary jumped up to snatch a dance cannon from the air.

She spun the dial to the electric boogaloo setting before pulling a baseball bat from her backpack, it had one giant nail in it and she gave it a big practice swing.

"Are you ready? She asked while she hung a few ACME portable holes from her belt.

"Yup." James grabbed a chainsaw in one arm and a big toon gun in the other.

When the ships landed they opened their doors and a hellish array of giant bugs and formless blobs rushed through the field below.

James gave Mary a giant kiss and started his chainsaw.

He powered up his Acme death ray and Mary grabbed two portable holes flinging one like a Frisbee far into the field of invading aliens.

"See you on the other side!" She smiled before tossing the entrance hole on the ground and jumping in.

She popped up far down the hill and started killing everything around her.

James watched the naked little girl off in the distance just tearing through the crowd with her baseball bat. They were uncontrollably breakdancing and kept perfect rhythm while Mary killed them one by one.

As soon as the creatures reached the foot of the hill Boots shot a flare gun into the air to signal the human army.

The flair went up and the entire human race rushed down into the valley, along with the toons.

Smashy flew past James laughing and smashing the creatures while comically dodging their attacks.

Boat girl had no weapons at all... she just jumped on one of the creatures backs and violently bit him. She chewed straight through its neck decapitating the creature before he even had a chance to fight.

His head bounced around in the grass with a surprised look on his face while Boat girl daintily climbed down and jumped to the next solder.

James ran into the swarm just mowing down the creatures with a chainsaw and using the indestructible bubble Mary bought him as a shield to avoid being hit.

His sweet wife was wearing a scandalously short little sun dress that would soon be covered in the blood of the invading army.

He watched Stephanie viciously pull the eyeballs straight out one of the creatures head and when he was stumbling around blindly she comically kicked him in the butt.

James shot a formless blob with the death ray and as it turned to dust he heard the sound of a light saber zoom past his ear.

When he turned around to kill whoever was behind him he stumbled over a human arm holding an Acme death ray.

"That's weird." He thought as he tried to pick up the gun... but his arm wasn't working, in fact his arm was completely missing.

"AHHHH!" James screamed and picked up his severed limb trying to put in back in place.

As he panicked the waitress from the coffee shop came running up. She slid in like she was stealing home base and skewered the alien with a giant samurai sword before she quickly healed James arm with a scanner.

He was enveloped with a comforting blue light as his bone and tendons reformed.

"Thank you!" He said to the waitress.

She just smiled and gently kissed his nose before bouncing down the hill killing everything in her path.

The Skipper strained her little fairy wings holding two absurdly large guns, she had a cigar hanging from her lips and was just blindly shooting into the crowd.

The toons fighting alongside the humans really made a formidable army.

As they all worked together effectively using powerful toon weapons in combination with the scanners our heroes absolutely lay waste to the first round of invaders.

Seeing them in action Mary smiled and thought they might just have a chance to win the game.

When it was all over James stood in the middle of the field amongst the scattered body parts of thousands of unfathomably strange creatures.

He peered through the crowd of humans for a familiar face but his friends were nowhere to be seen.

He sat in the trampled grass feeling victorious but worried about Mary and the girls... when he heard a familiar voice.

"SMASHIE SMASHIE!" a loud but tiny voice echoed through the battlefield.

"SMASHIE?" James yelled and waved his arms.

The little toon hammer flew over and greeted James. "Good evening James, What are you doing all the way down here?"

"I'm looking for Mary, have you seen her?"

"Yup, she's with Stephanie and the girls over by that tree." He pointed to a giant tree off in the distance."

"Great!" He said and clicked his teeth activating his convenient bubble.

He slowly floated up and flew over the crowd following Smashie.

James could see the entire crew high fiving and happily dancing around the tree. They were covered in blood and Boat girl was beating the life out of the last alien with his own severed leg.

When they returned to the ground Skipper fluttered over and gave Smashie a big hug.

Mary and Stephanie ran from under the tree and they both hugged James.

"Is everybody alright?" He asked as he kissed Stephanie's head and scanned her for injury.

"Yea, we didn't lose anybody," Stephanie said while she led him to base of the tree.

The crew sat in the shade sharing war stories and feeling confident about the victory, when the skies again went dark.

A thick blanket of absurd cartoon vehicles and flying monster trucks slowly blocked out the sun once again.

There were evil looking toons and angry humans screaming as they floated into battle.

"Uh oh..." Mary said.

"Uh oh?" James repeated her words but in the form of a question.

He looked down the valley and a flood of humans was rushing towards them, each one surrounded by a green indestructible bubble.

"OH NO!" Boots screamed. "IT'S THE TEAM FROM DIMENSION 2275!"

Mary jumped up in a panic, "2275 is our neighboring dimension, their team is a carbon copy of ours... but they all have an indestructible bubble." She explained in a somber tone suddenly realizing she should have probably supplied her army with a bubble also. "

James was starting to understand. "But if they are just as strong as us... and they are protected by the bubble-tooth... how can we possibly..." He suddenly realized they could never win this war with the tools available.

"SET YOUR SCANNERS TO HEAL!" Mary shouted at the circle of friends around the tree.

James set his scanner to heal when he noticed a whistling noise.

"Mary... do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" She asked while she set her dance cannon to samba.

"It's like a whistling... that's slowly getting louder."

"I don't hear anything." She said as she hung another batch of cartoon holes from her belt.

"Really? You don't hear it?" it's like a weeeeeee, or wiiiiii. He tried to imitate the whistle as it came closer.

"No, I don't hear anything..." But before she could finish her sentence a giant missile flew over their heads causing the ultimate distraction.

James grabbed Mary and clicked his teeth forming a protective bubble around them both.

"IT'S AS BIG AS A BUILDING!" Stephanie screamed as the missile hit the tree.

The impact carved a crater in the side of the planet and eviscerated everyone James ever cared about turning the entire continent into smoldering ash.

The molten core of the planet was blasted into the stratosphere as plastic ticky tack remnants of humanity was scattered throughout the galaxy.

James and Mary held each other tightly inside the safe confines of the cramped little bubble while they stood in the flaming inferno.

Mary looked at her scanner in heal mode, but there was not one loose body part of her friends anywhere to be seen.

She looked through the fire and flames at the remnants of the scorched planet and then... it somehow got worse.

The whole earth let out a silly little pop sound and exploded into sand.

"God-dammit!" Mary yelled while she and James floated through the vacuum of space.

James was upside down and with Mary hogging his bubble he couldn't get himself right.

"Mary, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know James..." Her voice was uncharacteristically small and she sounded defeated.

James didn't know what to do, so he just hugged her tight.

"I guess we just need to try again." She said while she watched the sand float away.

Mary set the scanner to time travel and the cramped little bubble shimmered out of existence.

They were immediately scanned to the safety of the cube in the past.

The comfort of the forest room made James feel warm and safe after such a brutal experience.

The little replica buildings lined the replica street while 99 lovely little cum harvesters playfully brought each other to orgasm around them, completely oblivious of the hellish future our heroes just escaped.

James and Mary stood in front of Boat-girl and stripped naked while Mary doubted herself.

Stephanie and Molly were hanging out with boots on the fallen log; they each had a ladies head in their lap while Pepper bounced around behind them comically fucking them both.

Everyone seemed safe and happy... except Mary, she wasn't happy at all.

"I just don't know what to do here... it just seems that no matter what we do the planet explodes, I can't find who's doing it and even if we could stop the planet from popping I'm having serious doubts about winning the war." She said with an uncharacteristic frown.

"Aww Mary, don't talk like that, we can do it, you're a being of pure energy with unfathomable powers to create and destroy... you're unstoppable!"

Mary cracked a smile at James sweet pep talk.

James was back in the cube for less than a minute before one of the lovely cum harvesters wrapped her soft lips around his dick.

James had bigger things to worry about than a quick dick sucking but he knew the girls were going to have their way with him regardless.

"She's just doing her job." He thought to himself while the cute lady slobbered his knob.

Mary was feeling down after seeing what her team was up against and thought really hard about what to do.

Boat girl mulled over the impossible problem for a moment before asking, "Well... was there anyone missing?"

"What do you mean?" Mary listened to boat girl's idea even though she was sure it was nonsense.

"Like, were all 32 factions on the playfield?"

Mary thought about it for a minute, "You know... I didn't see the team from Bootes void at all."

"Well, there you go... it was probably them, I'm sure you wouldn't show up to a game that you rigged to explode right?

"OF COURSE!" Mary was ecstatic they were narrowing the mystery.

"We should have known it was Bootes void, those guys are such cheaters." Boat girl scrunched up her nose at the thought of all the scandals that the uncivilized army has brought to the game.

James was totally lost and just stared at the girls while they Sherlock holmesed the problem.

"This is enough to take to the council to start an official investigation," Mary said excitedly.

James had the little blond girl's soft lips firmly attached to his dong while he held his wife's hand. He tried to pull away but the young lady was not letting go until she got the harvest.

The naked couple stood in the forest trying to focus on what Mary was saying when the girl pushed his dick deep in her throat and slid two fingers into Stephanie's wet little pussy.

James squeezed his wife's hand and she let out a little moan when pepper snuck up and casually slid her toon dong deep inside Stephanie's body.

James was only half listening and made the mistake of asking, "What counsel?"

"Mary looked at him with compassion and asked, "Do you really want to know?"

If James would have said no his life would have been a lot less complicated... But he said yes.

So Mary casually reviled the meaning of life to him while he slowly filled the girls mouth with cum.

"The council is the name of the company that employs the overseer of the game... it's kind of like, my bosses' boss. They use a system of checks and balances to ensure the battles are fought fairly and nobody cheats."

"The g-g-g-game?" James sputtered.

"HA! You said that just like scooby doo!" Pepper giggled while she fucked his sweet wife.

"Yes, James... your whole galaxy was purchased and developed by someone with more money than sense... you're a team."

"A team?" James was in shock.

"Yes... a losing team, but we're here to help." Mary said while she hugged him trying to cheer him up.

"I came to whip you guys into shape, or to start another galaxy with better athletes, whichever was more cost-effective... but now it's turned into something more... Come with me."

She held James hand as they marched out of the forest room and through the replica city.

"The girls have really built a lot since we have been gone." He noted as he watched ninty nine horny ladies fucking everything that could fit into their dripping wet little pussies."

"Yeah, we've been gone a while." Mary said as she hustled James along.

They walked past the little Theater and the bike shop and a number of other useful little stores and parks along the way.

James peered through the window of the arcade at the naked girls playing games.

He really wanted to stop to fuck them and play some Pac Man, but Mary was in a hurry and she pulled him by his arm while he craned his neck to see their cute naked butts.

The 99 girls were hanging out around the little town constantly masturbating and fucking anything that even remotely resembled a dick.

He watched as a cute little naked girl fiddled her clit while perched upon a fire hydrant, her friend was next to her laughing and slowly bouncing around on top of a traffic cone.

They were just having fun and enjoying life oblivious to the perils of the outside world.

When they finally reached the builder girls shop Mary told the ladies the whole story, the war and the bomb and Bootes void cheating by destroying the playfield and everything else.

"Boots void?" James asked ignorantly.

"No Bootes void," The builder girl kindly corrected, "Bootes means cowboy in Greek."

Mary smiled and said, "Bootes void is a really desolate spot in space, it's very rural... they say in the commercials that what happens in Bootes void stays in Bootes void.

"Oh." James responded not asking any more questions.

He sat his naked butt on the old wooden porch of the girl's newly built workshop, while Mary told them what she had seen in the war.

James wasn't listing; he just watched her cute naked butt bounce around while she pantomimed the violence.

After some time pepper wandered up and collapsed in the soft grass next to the workshop.

"God I'm just exhausted." She said through a cute little yawn.

Black Pepper and James were the only creatures in the cube who had a dick and the girls were just relentless.

"Aww." James smiled and kissed her sweetly but she was already passed out.

Pepper was lying in the grass with her giant toon dong pointing at the replica sky snoring comically when three ladies came skipping down the path holding hands.

James knew that they weren't going to let pepper sleep and he sat back to watch the filthy things in store for the unconscious toon girl.

One of the ladies perched herself atop her Peppers dong and slowly sunk it deep inside her horny little body while Pepper slept.

The girls giggled at her cartoonish whistle snores and did weird thing to her while she lay in the cool grass.

They took turns bouncing on her sleeping cock and James jumped in sliding his dick past her lifeless lips for a moment while he waited for Mary.

Pepper snored into his cock and he slowly pushed it down her throat while the girls rode her and playfully danced their horny pussies upon her soft cartoon body.

He slid in and out of her snoring throat for quite some time while the girls did some really creepy things to her.

By the time James was about to orgasm Peppers lifeless body was covered with harvesters, her hands and feet were pinned as the girls took turns stuffing whatever would fit inside their bodies.

Two of them were sliding their slippery dripping pussies around peppers nipples when James started to cum.

He quickly filled Peppers mouth causing her to make silly gargling noises as she snored.

Pepper was always trying to fuck James while he slept and with the number of times he woke up to find his asshole completely filled with cum he didn't at all feel bad using her unconscious body for a change.

He slid his cock from her throat and one of the girls immediately started kissing the sleeping toon and stealing the cum straight from her mouth.

James bounced back up to the porch hoping Mary was finished while the ladies carried Peppers sleeping body back to the forest.

When he rejoined the conversation Mary was just wrapping it up. "So if we can go make a case to the council maybe they will launch an investigation and postpone any games on playfield earth."

The builder agreed. "Ooo, that's a pretty solid plan, if we can't win the war games with brute force maybe we can hold them up with bureaucracy." The builder girl was getting excited that some progress was finally being made.