Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom and his mom discuss what happened after The Pub.
2.5k words
4.5
23.2k
34
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - This chapter is focused on Tom's mother and whether her proposition was alcohol related or something else. Chapter 4 is almost done so please comment if you want more. I think Chapter 4 is the best yet.

After having a dozen orgasms on Saturday I didn't wake up until 10am on Sunday. Yesterday was incredible as I got to realize a veritable lifetime of fantasies. I thought about what happened with my mom after our night at The Pub and wondered if she'd remember her proposition. I put on a t-shirt and pair of shorts, went downstairs and found her at the kitchen table wearing only her sheer nighty that didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Morning mom," I said as I grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Hi Tommy how'd you sleep?"

"After helping you to your room I slept Like a zombie," I said.

She said, "So you did help me to my room. I thought that was part of the dream I had."

"No you fell asleep in the car and I had to help you upstairs."

"So how did I get into my nightly then?" she asked.

"Well I didn't want you to sleep in your clothes so I had to help you with your nightly," I said.

"I see. So you saw me naked then."

I said, "I tried to be as quick as possible but yes I suppose I did see you naked," I said.

She said, "And this was after I kissed you and felt your cock." I could feel my face turn red as I didn't know what to say so I just stared down at my coffee cup. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but it wasn't the drinking that caused me to do what I did. Actually I had been planning it all day long and even masturbated while thinking about you. I was actually trying to flirt with you while we were out and hoped you'd be attracted by my outfit but I guess you don't want me."

Her eyes were starting to tear up so I finally said, "Don't cry mom. You're right that I thought you were just drunk and I would never take advantage of you in that condition.

She got up, walked up to me and said, "What about the other part Tommy?"

I knew exactly what she meant and realized my mom wanted to fuck me but proceeded cautiously. "Are you talking about having sex with me mom?"

"Yes Tommy, that's exactly what I'm talking about."

I said, "I would absolutely love to have sex with you mom. You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen." She wiped her eyes, pulled my chair away from the table, straddled my lap and started kissing me.

She said, "I need this so bad Tommy. I haven't been with a man since before your dad left and he lost interest in me when he started fucking his secretary."

"Let's not talk about that," I said as I kissed her neck then moved up to her full lips. I was running my hands over her back and she repositioned them on her tits causing my cock to get hard as we continued kissing.

She said, "I've seen how you look at my tits Tommy now squeeze my nipples for me." I gladly played with her massive tits as she started to grind her pussy on my cock then she pulled her nightly over her head freeing her massive tits. It was also then that I saw she wasn't wearing any underwear so I pulled my shorts down exposing my big cock to my mom.

"Oh my Tommy, what a nice dick you have," she said as she started running her pussy up and down the length of my shaft. "Fuck it feels so good on my pussy. Suck my titties for me baby." I pinched her nipple with my left hand and sucked her other tit into my mouth. I couldn't believe this was actually happening after the thoughts I had yesterday of stopping time and fucking her. Now I was actually sucking her tits and feeling her wet pussy on my cock. "Pinch my nipple harder Tommy. I think I'm gonna cum on your big cock. I did as she asked, pinching her nipple as hard as I could. She threw her head back and cried out, "Oh yes, just like that baby, fuck I'm gonna cum right now. Mmmmmmmmm!"

She ground her clit hard onto my cock as she shuddered through a powerful orgasm then gave me a long passionate kiss. "That felt so amazing but I need more," she said as she got up, grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance of her pussy. My mind reeled at the thought that I was getting ready to fuck my mom when she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She started fucking me with a back and forth motion that kept my cock fully inserted in her warm, wet pussy and allowed her to grind her clit on the base of my cock. "Fuck this feels so good I think I'm going to cum again soon." I'm not sure if it was because she hadn't had sex in so long but after a few more minutes she had her second orgasm as she ground her clit hard on my cock. "Fuck that feels so good on my pussy. I'm fucking cumming on my son's cock! Mmmmmmm!"

When she finished cumming she laid against my chest with her massive tits pressed against me breathing heavily. After a few minutes she recovered and started bouncing up and down on my cock. "Feel my clit while I fuck you Tommy and don't stop pinching my nipples. I need to cum again on your big dick."

I started rubbing her clit with one hand and pinched her nipple with the other as she continued pounding her pussy up and down on my hard cock. I felt the beginning of my own orgasm start to build and said, "Fuck mom you're gonna make me cum. I love your big tits and your pussy feels so good on my cock."

"Please hold off Tommy," she said. "I'm almost there."

I started raising off the chair to meet her thrusts which took me over the edge. I cried out, "I can't hold it mom. I'm gonna cum in your hot pussy right now. Mmmmmm!" As she felt stream after stream of my hot cum spray in her pussy she had her third orgasm.

"Fuck yes Tommy cum in mommy's pussy! Your big dick and hot cum is gonna make me cum again! Mmmmmmm!" Her entire body shook as I came in her and the pleasure of her orgasm overtook her. Again she laid against me and I enjoyed having her big tits pressed against my chest as my dick softened.

When she recovered she sat back, looked. Into my eyes and said, "I love you with all of my heart Tommy. Thank you for doing this. I don't think I've ever felt anything so good in my entire life."

I said, "I love you too mom. It felt really good for me too. I can't believe you don't have men lining up at our door because you're hot as hell."

"I've had a few offers but I didn't know how you'd react if I brought a man into our house. Do you really think I'm hot?"

I said, "Please mom. Do whatever makes you happy and don't worry about me. You deserve it and yes, you're smoking hot. Just wear that outfit you had on last night when you go out and watch how men react. They'll be following you home like dogs on a leash."

"Why would I do that when I have a son with a nice big cock right here at home?"

"I'll be happy to have sex with you any time you want mom but I'm not sure what I'm going to do after I graduate. There aren't that many opportunities here in my field and I might have to move. I think you're in your prime right now and I'd feel bad if you wasted it on me even though having sex with you is amazing."

She said, "You're such a sweet boy Tommy. Always thinking of other people first like when I said those things about Maggie last night. By the way, you know you could have her if you wanted."

I said, "No way would someone like that want me."

"Trust me Tommy. I know when I see a woman who's on the prowl and she wasn't shaking that fat ass for tips, she was shaking it at you."

I said, "I guess someday maybe but there is the fact that I've been seeing Jen pretty regularly and I wouldn't want to hurt her."

"Oh I forgot about her," she said. "My advice is to not get too serious with one girl right now. You're handsome, young and single with a great cock so I'd take advantage of that. Plus you can always fuck me when you're in-between girls."

I said, "I'll think about it but right now I'd like to get a shower."

"That sounds like fun. Do you need someone to wash your back?"

"Now that you mention it I do," I said with a sly smile on my face. "Can you call down to The Pub and see if Maggie will come over?"

She playfully slapped me on the arm and said, "You're an asshole Tommy now get in the shower so I can have some more fun with my handsome son. I'm sure there are a few things I can do to take your mind off of Maggie's big ass."

I said, "I was just teasing mom. Of course I'd love to shower with you. Let's go."

We went to the shower and lathered each other's bodies with a lot of soap. I was fully hard when she bent down and put my cock between her big tits and said, "I bet you've never had tits like this before. Do you like them?"

The irony wasn't wasted on me but still I said, "Oh god mom, they feel so good. I've never felt anything so soft in my entire life," leaving out the part where I fucked her tits yesterday in stop time. Because she was participating and her tits were nice and soapy this felt a thousand times better. After fucking her tits for a while I said, "How about letting me get your back? There's something I've always wanted to do."

She said, "Oh really, I can't wait to find out what that could be," as she stood and presented her ass to me. I washed her back and put my cock between her ass cheeks then started humping her ass. Her soft soapy ass cheeks felt so good on my cock I didn't think I'd be able to hold off too long. "Is this my big surprise Tommy? It feels nice but I need something too." She grabbed my hand and put it on her pussy and I started rubbing her clit.

"Gosh mom your ass feels so good on me. I don't think I can hold off for very long though."

She said, "That's fine Tommy, just keep rubbing my clit." She moved her ass up and down on my cock and I really wanted to help her cum so I slid into her pussy. "Of fuck that feels so fucking good Tommy. Fuck me hard and make me cum. I pounded her pussy from behind until she started shaking through another orgasm. "Oh yes Tommy, just like that. I'm cumming right now! Mmmmmmmm!" Somehow I managed to hold off my orgasm through all of that so I pulled out and started humping her ass again. 'I'm glad you enjoy humping my ass like this but let me know when you're going to cum. I want to see the cum shooting from my sons cock, knowing it was me that did it."

"I will mom. It's not going to be long now," I said as I started to feel the beginnings of my orgasm as I furiously humped her ass. "Shit I'm gonna cum now mom. You'd better turn around so you can see it."

She turned around, knelt in front of me and started jacking off my soapy cock as the first shot of cum sprayed on her face. Then she opened her mouth and I watched as stream after stream of my cum went in her mouth. Then she sucked my cock until I couldn't take it anymore and had to pull back.

Breathing heavily I said, "That was amazing mom. I'm starting to have second thoughts about letting other men have you like this. I might want to keep you all to myself."

"I'll do anything you want Tommy," she said. "As long as you give me what I need."

I said, "I suppose we'll just have to play it by ear." I thought for a minute and said, "So what did you have planned for the rest of the day?"

"Oh I'm not done with you by a long shot. Get your big dick to my bedroom because I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk."

I didn't need to be told twice so we went to her room where we spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking. I took her in every position I could think of but I liked fucking her from behind the best so I could admire her hot ass and feel her big tits. I think she made me cum five more times when my stomach started to growl from hunger.

"It sounds like you're hungry Tommy. Let's take a break and I'll fix us something to eat,".

I said, "That sounds great. You gave me quite a work out."

We went down to the kitchen where I sat and admired her ass while she stood at the stove and cooked a couple burgers. My cock started to get hard as I stroked it beneath the table so I quietly walked behind her and shoved it deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god," she cried as I pounded her from behind.

I said, "Your hot ass makes me crazy mom and I just can't get enough of it."

She managed to finish the burgers and put them on a plate as I fucked her. After we both had amazing orgasms we sat at the table and devoured the food.

She said, "You are an amazing lover Tommy. After dinner I want to go back upstairs and fuck you for the rest of the day."

"Sounds great to me," I said.

After we ate and cleaned up she took me back upstairs and did indeed fuck and suck me until I couldn't walk. It was dark outside when she was finally satisfied and we fell asleep in each others arms.

To be continued...