Time Stop Inheritance Ch. 06

Story Info
Tom goes on a rampage.
3.8k words
4.33
7.2k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: We're back to Tom who struggles with a big decision in this chapter.

My alarm wakes me from a deep sleep and I'm initially startled by the gaze of the woman beside me. As the flog clears I remember what happened yesterday and a smile comes to my face. Marian says, "Did anyone ever tell you you're cute when you're sleeping?"

I turn my head to let out a yawn and stretch my arms saying, "Only my mom."

She says, "You don't think that I'm going to believe that I'm the only woman you've ever slept with do you?"

"No, I've had plenty of girlfriends but you're pretty much the first one I allowed in my inner circle so to speak."

"Really," she says, "I don't quite know how to respond to that."

"No response is needed and it's way too early for deep discussion like this. Plus I need to get you back so you're not late to work."

"I could always call off and spend the day fucking you," she says.

"As much as I would love that, I have a huge project at work so I can't play hooky today."

She rubs my cock and says, "How about a quickie to hold me over til next time then."

I briefly think about the ramifications of a next time but since I now have a hard on I roll over and slip my cock into her pussy making her gasp with pleasure. I get her off three times before depositing a fresh load of cum in her pussy. Once I recover I say, "Ok Miss Crane we need to move. Do you want to shower here or at your place?"

"I'll shower at home so I have a nice present from you in my panties."

Smiling I say, "You're crazy," then we kiss and when Marian reaches for my cock I extricate myself and say, "Time to go Marian."

We get dressed and I take her home to shower and get ready for work. She lives in the downstairs of a two story flat which is quite nice. Plenty of room, great woodwork and neat as a pin which pleases me. She asks me to put on some coffee while she gets ready which I gladly do. I hear the shower start and resist the urge to join her and instead wander through her apartment appreciating the neatness of her space.

When the coffee's ready I peak in the bathroom to ask how she takes her coffee then bring her a cup with a splash of cream. By then she's in her room applying makeup, wearing only a white slip and I say, "That look might be a bit too much for the office Marian."

She laughs and says, "Well duh, haven't you ever seen a woman in her slip before?"

"Just my mom," I say then go back to the living room to wait until she comes out dressed in a white blouse and skirt. "No fair hitting me with the Marian Crane look when you know I have to work today. You look gorgeous."

She sits on my lap, wraps her arms around my neck and says, "I figured if this doesn't make you call off work then you must really have something important to do today."

"Unfortunately I really do. As a matter of fact we need to get a move on."

When I pull up to Bennett Realty she kisses me and says, "Thanks for a wonderful evening Tom. When will I see you again?"

I say, "I loved every minute of it but my week is crazy. Probably won't be until the weekend but I'll call you after I check my schedule."

Pouting she says, "Ok but please call me tonight so I know I wasn't a one night toy for you."

"By definition that doesn't apply because we met several times before our date," I say.

"Please don't tease me with something like this Tom. I like you a lot."

"Sorry Marian I like you a lot too," I say, "I'll call you tonight for sure."

"That's more like it," she says then gives me a kiss and heads to the office. I admire the view of her slim waist and how her ass moves as she walks then shake my head and start back to my house.

As I drive I think about my date with Marian. I'm surprised by how much I like her but wonder if it's real or early relationship infatuation. I don't recall feeling this way with any of the girls I dated in school but I also never had a night like last night. It was smart to put her off until the weekend to give myself time to think things through.

After getting home I shower then head to my job and enjoy losing myself in my work. There were many opportunities to have some stop time fun and I still hadn't gotten around to playing with our unit secretary. Melanie Page is sexy as hell with brunette hair that falls halfway down her back, dark brown eyes, nice figure and amazing ass but when I reached for my watch I thought of Marian. She was so vulnerable last night it made me really think about the effect I have on the women I fuck during stop time. And what about Daphne? She has to be going through hell right now. I make up my mind to make some changes when I get home.

The first thing I do is write a letter to Daphne, apologizing for what I'd done and promising to never bother her again. I stop time, drive to her apartment and leave the letter in her mailbox then start time after I'm back home.

I go to the tool box in my garage, grab a hammer and place the watch on my workbench, covering it with a towel to keep parts from flying everywhere. I can feel a single line of perspiration slowly fall from my brow as I raise the hammer above my head. Images of women play through my mind as I stand there with the hammer in the air. That first time with Carol and how fast I shot my load when I rubbed my cock between her ass cheeks then went back to fuck her later that same day. The amazing night in the women's locker room with Susie Taylor. The five hours I spent in the grocery store, fucking so many women including the high school volleyball coach. The last time with poor Daphne who was the only woman to have a real time experience with me. I wipe sweat from my brow and just as I resolve to smash the watch, my cell phone rings loudly, startling me from a nearly dreamlike state causing me to drop the hammer on the garage floor.

I slump in the chair next to the workbench, pull out my cell and see Marian's name. I forgot all about calling her and consider letting the call go to voicemail but instead press the button to accept the call.

I'm out of breath as I answer, "H,h,hello Marian."

She says, "Hi Tom. I thought maybe you forgot to call me but you don't sound so good."

I look at the clock on the wall and see that it's almost nine o' clock. I say, "Sorry about that. I'm dealing with a lot of things at work and literally just walked in the house. I didn't know if it was too late to call you then my cell rang. It's nice to hear your voice."

"It's nice to hear your voice too. I assume you haven't eaten so I could bring you over something including a nice dessert that I call psycho."

I say, "As amazing as that sounds I'm going to have to decline. I have a bunch of data to go over before I hit the sack. I promise I'll call you tomorrow."

"Ok then I'll let you go but make sure you eat something," she says.

"Ok mom," I say, "I'll talk to you tomorrow," then hang up without waiting for a response.

In reality I didn't have any problems at work today but it was good subterfuge as I needed to figure out a path forward before seeing Marian again. I consider the timing of Marian's call just as I was about to destroy my watch. Were the fates intervening to keep me from making a mistake I'd regret later? Marian is wonderful but what if she gets her fill of me and decides to move on at some point? Do I really want to settle down, get married, have kids and live a normal life? Then I think about Mr. Robinson and remember he left his most prized possession in my care. There are too many things to consider so I put the hammer away, go down to the basement to look through my video library to hopefully find some answers.

Seeing the pictures and videos of all the amazing experiences I had over the last few years makes me realize I almost made a terrible mistake. It would have been unfair to myself and Mr. Robinson if I would have destroyed the watch. Even if Marian and I have a future I can still use the watch for things other than sex. Maybe I'd even let her in on the secret but I'm getting ahead of myself again. All guilt washes away as I jack off to the pictures of the volleyball team and the video of Daphne and revel in the release of my orgasm. I grab a bite to eat then go to bed with a renewed resolve.

For the rest of the week I go on a major rampage of stop time sex starting with Melanie Page at work the next day. I arrive, make a beeline to her desk, stop time then strip her naked and shove my cock in her pussy with her bent over her desk. After shooting my load on her ass I clean her up, dress her and sit her back down then head to my cubicle before starting time. I hear quiet moans as I fire up my computer to start my day.

At lunch I head to Starbucks where I fuck the hot college girl who takes my order. The rest of the week is much the same. As soon as my cock is hard again, which varies from 2 or 4 hours between encounters, I stop time and play with the hottest woman in my vicinity. Bank tellers, Uber drivers, the woman who cleans the office, the hot Italian chick at Mastrianos who gave me my take-out. Big tits, small tits, big asses, tight asses. They were all available throughout the week, getting me off 5 to 6 times each day before culminating with another trip to the mall Friday after work.

I leisurely stroll through the mall looking for my next target to bring home. I find her in the women's clothing section at Kohl's and observe her from a safe distance. I estimate her to be in her early 30's with shoulder length blonde hair, good sized tits and a voluptuous body that I need to have. I watch as she picks out several pieces of clothing and heads to the changing room. After a few minutes I stop time, walk to the changing room, pull back the curtain and take in the image of her in her bra. I fondle her tits and fleshy ass, decide she will be a perfect choice then leave the store and start time.

I wait on a bench in the concourse until I see her leave then follow her to the parking lot. The fates are once again in my favor as her car is parked across from mine so I stop time, put her in the back seat and take her home.

Once I have her in the basement I check her ID, log her information on my computer then look at the sexy Michelle Hayes waiting on my bed. This time I dispense with all pretense that I used with Daphne, strip her naked, restrain her arms then lick her pussy to prepare her for my cock. I don my mask then slide my hard cock deep in her pussy before starting time. I'm on top of her, slowly pushing my dick in and out of her pussy when she looks at me and screams. I ignore her screams and continue slowly fucking her before saying, "You're pussy feels so good on my cock Michelle. You were an excellent choice."

She screams, "How do you know my name and how did I get here?"

"All in due time Michelle but for now I suggest you lay back and enjoy the fucking I'm about to give you," I say as I begin to pound her tight pussy. She tries kneeing me off of her which only increases my pleasure. "Oh yes baby, move that hot ass for me like that. You feel so good on my big cock."

She tries to talk while I fuck her, "Unh, Please stop," she says, "I want to go home, ooof. I don't understand, unh."

"As I said before, all in due time after I enjoy your sexy body for the next few hours." Her cunt envelopes my cock as I enjoy fucking her at my own pace, not worrying about making her cum. Of course I alternate between pounding her hard and fast with long slow strokes until I feel her climax as I grind my cock on her clit. She can't suppress a moan as I slowly move my cock in and out of her pussy I say, "Every woman I take this way fights me but they always cum just like you have Michelle. Now it's my turn."

I pull out of her pussy and her eyes widen as I squeeze her tits together and slide my cock between them. "Oh fuck your big tits feel so good on my cock Michelle. I had to have you ever since I felt you up in the changing room at Kohls.

She says, "But how is this possible?" I ignore her question and continue fucking her tits as I feel my first orgasm start to build.

"You won't care about any of that when I'm done with you Michelle," I say as I stroke my cock and shoot cum on her face and tits before collapsing onto the bed next to her.

She says, "Please sir, stop doing this and let me go. I won't tell anyone."

After a brief pause I say, "And what is it that you would tell Michelle? How would you fill the blank from the time you were at your car to the time my cock was pushing in and out of that sweet pussy. You'll be taken for a lunatic so I suggest you think of an excuse that will explain where you were while I have my way with you. I've also taken the time to log your address so your life could get very unpleasant if you don't do exactly as I say."

"Oh god, are you planning to come to my house and do this again?"

"Don't flatter yourself Michelle. I have the power to have any woman I want any time I want and you just happen to be the one I picked tonight. You will likely never see me again if you do exactly as I say."

She closed her eyes and cried softly as I ran my hands over her body. "You really are quite lovely Michelle," I said as I untied her left hand so I could reposition her on her stomach and told her to get on her hands and knees. She didn't comply immediately so I slapped her ass as hard as I could. When she continued to lay there I again slapped her ass and said, "I really don't enjoy hurting you Michelle but you really need to do as I ask."

After continuing to assault her ass cheeks she finally gets on her knees and says, "Please stop."

I don't say a word as I slide my cock between her ass cheeks until I'm fully hard then penetrate deep into her pussy grabbing a handful of her blonde hair, pulling her head back slightly which reflexively makes her push her ass back onto my cock. Michelle is another woman with a perfect ass, having just enough flesh that provides the ultimate amount of pleasure. I reach around and rub her clit as I continue pounding her pussy from behind and it's not long before she can't suppress her moans through her second orgasm.

Just as she starts to cum I pull out of her pussy then bury my cock deep into her ass with one hard thrust causing her to fall flat on the bed. It's not until she finishes cumming that she cries at me, "Please stop. That really hurts. Oooooow!"

I say, "I'll stop after I cum in your ass Michelle which might take a while since I just came on your face. Having you lay flat like this feels really good though." She continues to lie prone as I slowly pull my cock out of her ass then slowly push back in, inch by agonizing inch. I press her cheeks together which provides even more pleasure as my cock slides between her ass cheeks on it's way deep into her perfect ass.

I continue enjoying the softness of her ass and tight asshole for another 30 minutes before I can't stand teasing myself anymore. I move my hands to the bed at her side and start pounding her ass with everything I have. Tears stream from her eyes as my orgasm slowly builds and after another 10 minutes of hard fucking I bury my cock all the way in her ass and lie flat on top of her to maximize my pleasure.

I cry out at the top of my voice, "Fuck Michelle, get ready for a huge load of cum in your ass! Oh it feels so fucking good!" After the first shots of cum spray into her ass I resume pounding her until the last drop is expelled from my cock. I collapse on the bed next to her and breath heavily as I recover from the exertion of pounding her ass and the intense pleasure of my orgasm.

Finally I'm able to say, "That was one of the most amazing orgasms of my life and trust me when I say I've had thousands. I know you're frightened but I am grateful for having the honor of using your body for a while tonight. Let's get you cleaned up now and I'll take you back to your car."

She whimpers as she walks painfully to the shower and I have her wash thoroughly before removing the last restraint so she can dress herself. I say, "So tell me Michelle, have you figured out how you're going to explain the missing two hours of your life?"

After a few moments she says, "No one will have missed me but if anyone asks I'll say I stopped for a bite to eat after shopping. Please just promise me you'll leave me alone."

I take her hand, look into her eyes which causes her to lean away from me in fear. I say, "While it's true I'm a sexual deviant engaged in these activities, I'm also a man of my word. I promise to leave you alone and I will not come to your apartment on Taylor Road or bother you in any way."

Her eyes get wide as she realizes I know where she lives but she nods her head and says, "Ok, I promise I won't say anything. Now please take me back."

I follow her from behind as we go up the stairs admiring her ass once again then blindfold her before opening the door. I lead her to my car and after she lays down on the back seat I stop time and drive back to the mall, leaving her as I found her. As I pull away I start time and watch her painfully make her way into her car then quickly drive away.

It's been an amazing week but it's time to check in with Marian. Now that I've resolved my internal conflict I feel no guilt or remorse as I pick up my cell and press her number.

She picks up on the first ring and says, "Well high there stranger, I thought you'd forgotten about me. Is everything ok?"

"Everything's fine gorgeous although I'm exhausted from a particularly taxing week. Thankfully I managed to resolve all conflicts and can't wait to see my best girl."

"I'm happy to hear that," she says, "but you're going to have to wait until tomorrow. One of my college friends is in town and I promised to meet her for dinner."

"I certainly understand," I said.

She says, "What do you think about coming over to my place tomorrow afternoon. It sounds like you could use some pampering after a difficult week and I'd like to make you something special."

"That sounds amazing Marion. What time do you want me?"

"I always want you Tom and I've thought about you all week long but let's plan on around three tomorrow afternoon."

I say, "I'll be at your door promptly at three. It's been a while since I've had a home cooked meal. Can I bring anything?"

"A bottle or two of that red we had at Mastrianos would be delightful," she says. "Other than that just bring your handsome self and be ready to get your brains fucked out of you head."

"I'll have to wear a hat or something," I say, "I'm rather fond of my brains."

"Oh yes, wear one of those hats like the guys in that movie wore and I'll wear my best Marian Crane outfit."

I say, "I know just the thing. Have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok Tom, I can't wait to see you."

After hanging up I grab my watch and head out for supplies. There's no sense in paying for anything so I get the wine first then swing by the mall and lift a hat that looks exactly like the one detective Arbogast wore in Psycho. I also pick out a matching suit, shirt and tie and after trying on a few different sizes I grab a new pair of shoes. With my shopping complete, I head back to my car, start time and head home to make a few final preparations for my date with Marian.

To be continued...