Time to Lay Plans

Story Info
Rahul teaches Rachna lessons of life.
11.4k words
4.22
1.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
airair
airair
26 Followers

Previous - "A Unique Owner-Builder Relation"

=====

Solanki stared at the big stack of files piled up on his desk. They were the documents for his transactions with his business partners. He took each of them one by one and went through them slowly. He made sure to separate the unimportant ones from those with top priority and began to sign them individually.

"Damn it!" Solanki exclaimed as he sipped his coffee. It had grown cold with the passing minutes, and he would need another one because he loved his coffee hot. It was almost as if his day wouldn't start without hot coffee.

He picked up his telephone and punched a few numbers, putting the receiver in his ear.

"Yes, Mr Solanki?" His secretary, Anya, picked up the call.

"What's wrong with the beverage guy? How often do I tell him I want my coffee hotter? The one I have here has grown cold now. Get me a new one quickly," Solanki ordered.

"Yes, Mr Solanki. I will do that immediately," Anya responded.

"Good. Thank you, Anya," said Solanki as he dropped the phone.

He heaved a heavy sigh as he spun around in his office chair. He stood up and walked around his office. The walls were filled with awards and portrait paintings of himself and other art forms. Solanki was a very successful man. He had won many business awards among his contemporaries. He even had his learning institute.

The paintings were some of the gifts he had gotten from various women he had helped get successful careers. He took pride in having women under him. The fact that he could amass them in his possession so quickly with his financial influence gave him earnest satisfaction. It was his ego. The other day, he wasn't candid with his wife, Payal. He didn't just love to help young women. He loved to be in control of them. One of his many feats made his employees and colleagues wonder about him.

The telephone rang suddenly. Solanki went to his desk and picked up the call. "Hello, Solanki," said a voice in a nervous tone.

"Binita?" Solanki answered.

"Yes, it's me," the voice answered.

"Binita, you know I don't take personal calls on my office telephone. What's the matter? How's the family?" Solanki asked.

"Bad, sir. Very bad. That's why I'm calling you at this time. There's been an emergency-like condition. Gorakhpur is hotting up." Binita broke a piece of sensational news on the call.

"Okay, okay. There's no need to get tense. How much does the operation cost?".

"Two million rupees," she replied in sobs.

"Wow. Okay, give me a few minutes. I'll send the payment to your account," assured Solanki.

"Oh, my God. Thank you so much, sir. This could be a goldmine", Binita said, sounding excited.

"Don't worry, Binita. It's nothing," Solanki said.

Binita thanked him several times for a few more minutes, then ended the call. Just as it ended, Anya walked in with his cup of coffee. It was steaming hot, and even the scent filled the office.

"Your coffee, sir," she said as she placed it on his table.

"Thank you very much, Anya." Solanki nodded at her.

Anya bowed and was about to leave.

"Anya, wait.", Solanki called after her.

She turned back and approached his desk. "Sir?".

"Take these account details. I need you to send two million rupees to it," Solanki said as he handed her a piece of paper.

"Two million? What for, sir?" Anya asked, surprised at such a vast request.

"Just do it. Don't ask," Solanki said.

"Okay, Mr Solanki." She nodded and quickly approached the exit. Solanki kept his fingers intertwined and observed her from behind as she left. Anya was wearing a tight red sleeveless gown, and her backside wobbled temptingly in it as she approached the door. Solanki grabbed his coffee and took a tiny sip.

"Hmm, which is hotter? You or her?" Solanki smiled and whispered to himself as he gazed at his mug.

*******

Solanki arrived home later in the evening. He was so exhausted from the day's work. He dragged his feet as he got down from his Jeep. His hands were weak from the paper signing he had done at the office.

He reached the door of his mansion and pressed the bell multiple times. He stared at his wristwatch.

"Wow. It's 11:00 PM!" Solanki exclaimed. He pressed the bell again.

"Who's there?" grumbled a sleepy woman's voice from inside.

.

"Honey, it's me," Solanki answered.

There was silence for a few minutes. Then the door opened.

"Payal!" Solanki smiled as his wife stood in front of the door. She had a scowl on her face.

"Why are you so late today?" she demanded.

"You know how tedious work can be, honey. I'm so sorry," Solanki explained.

But it was the work that kept him on time. He had been with Anya, his secretary. While everyone else had gone home, they had stayed behind to go through the company's daily records.

However, their moment of discussion soon turned sensual as Solanki pulled Anya in and embraced her passionately first. Anya did not resist. They spent several minutes kissing and exploring each other. Their inhibitions faded as their desires consumed them, leaving no room for rational thought. The intensity of their connection was undeniable, fueling their hunger for each other. In that stolen moment, they lived for the present, ignoring the uncertain future. It used to be their daily routine.

One unforgettable evening, Solanki and Anya were alone after office hours in his cabin, their bodies tangled in a web of desire and temptation. With each touch and caress, the weight of guilt grew heavier on Solanki's shoulders, but Anya's passion was like a drug he couldn't resist. Solanki quickly used to get intoxicated by her dressing when she entered his office. As they lost themselves in the moment, they did not care about the consequences of their actions, which could shatter their lives forever.  

When they finally broke apart, both were breathless and flushed with desire. Solanki couldn't help but feel aroused as he looked into Anya's eyes, knowing he needed to have her quickly. The allure of their secret rendezvous was too intoxicating to resist. 

On the other hand, Anya wore a mischievous smile, her eyes filled with excitement and longing. They both knew what they were doing was dangerous, but the forbidden nature of their affair only fueled their passion further. Solanki's eyes lit up as he admired her, his gaze filled with desire. They both knew that this was going to be an unforgettable evening.

Solanki hugged Anya tightly, his lips pressing passionately against hers. He pulled away and looked deeply into her eyes, his voice soft yet determined as he had told her earlier to go to the beauty parlour and get whatever she wanted -- her hair, makeup, whatever she desired. 

Solanki's eyes lit up as he admired her, his gaze filled with desire. They both knew that this was going to be an unforgettable evening.

Anya looked stunning in her outfit, her curves accentuated by the curve-hugging skirt and her cleavage emphasised by the deep red blouse. Her skin glowed in the light, and her lips were painted glossy red, making her appear irresistible. Her hair was done up in a messy bun, her eyes were smouldering, and she had a playful smile that made it evident that she was up for some naughty fun.

He watched in awe and anticipation as she slowly, provocatively, removed her skirt and panties, revealing her bare body to him. His breathing quickened, and his heart pounded as he watched her, mesmerised.

She coyly smiled at him, aware of his voyeuristic gaze. His heart skipped a beat as she moved closer, her eyes twinkling mischievously. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, letting it slide off her shoulders, revealing her bare, smooth shoulders, her eyes never leaving his.

His heart raced as he watched her reach up and pull off her blouse, revealing her ample bra-clad breasts. She then slowly unclasped her bra and let it drop to the floor, her curves exposed. She teased and tantalised him, running her hands across her body and whispering naughty words. She was enjoying her power over him and had no intention of stopping anytime soon.

Anya smiled, feeling a thrill of excitement rush through her. She turned around to face Solanki, her eyes glinting with desire. She leaned in close and whispered her request in his ear. He nodded in agreement, his own desire reflected in his eyes. 

Anya smiled and kissed him back, enjoying his hands moving over her breasts. She felt herself melting into his embrace, her heart racing with excitement. She wanted to be his forever. 

"Yes," she murmured, her lips still pressed against his. "I'm yours now."

He grinned and pulled her closer, his hands exploring her curves with renewed urgency. Anya closed her eyes, allowing herself to be lost in the moment. She was his and wanted nothing more than to stay in his arms forever.

Anya moaned as she felt Solanki's lips on her neck running to her tits. His mouth moved hungrily over her boobs, exploring her curves and pleasuring her in ways she had always experienced with him. She ran her hands through his hair, guiding him to her bosom, where he eagerly sucked and teased her sensitive nipples. Anya's breathing quickened as she felt her body responding to his touch, her pleasure building until it was almost unbearable. 

He grabbed her hips and pulled her against him, grinding his hips in a slow, sensual circle. She gasped as he pushed himself deep inside her, his thrusts becoming more and more intense as her pleasure built. Anya's breathing became shallow as she succumbed to the fun, her body quivering with delight.

Anya felt her body trembling with pleasure as Solanki's thrusts grew more and more intense. She arched her back, her whole body shaking with pleasure as she neared her climax. She clung to him as his body tensed and then felt him unleash his cum deep inside her. She gasped as waves of pleasure washed over her, her body still quivering with pleasure. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into his, the love and desire shining through. Anya lay in his arms, feeling sated and satisfied.

She smiled and bent down to lick him clean, her tongue tracing circles around his shaft as her hands explored his balls.

As the night drew close, they reluctantly pulled away, knowing their lives would always be the same. 

Solanki left the office with Anya and dropped her off at home shortly after she had given him a good blowjob in his car.

Anya was one of the girls, just like Binita, whom he had picked from the trenches and employed as his informers. Her job as Solanki's secretary helped him seek valuable information from his competitors, staff, and officials.

"It's fine. Just try not to wake Kabir and the servants as you come in," said Payal as she left him at the door.

Solanki walked inside, shutting the door behind him. He walked towards the oversized couch in the living room and collapsed on it.

"When you come upstairs to the room, please try and be silent," Aliya said as she climbed up the stairway.

Solanki exhaled deeply as he spread his arms on the couch. He took his phone from his suit pocket and dialled Binita's number.

Her line rang for a few seconds before she picked up.

"Hello, Binita. How was the operation?" Solanki asked.

"It was successful, Solanki. It would be best if you thanked me for the information I gave you. Land prices have started shooting up in Gorakhpur," said Binita cheerfully.

"Thank God. Binita, would you mind being my company's ambassador?"

"What? Sir? Sorry?"

"I want to give you the job of my chief intelligence officer. I will pay you triple the monthly allowance I send you. I want you to have a well-paying job that stabilises you and continues working for me like this," answered Solanki.

"Hmmm. But why, sir? I don't deserve any of this," said Binita, confused.

"But you do. And you're also fit for marriage, more importantly. Trust me, to attract a potential groom, you'll need to have a good job. Think about it, will you?" Solanki pleaded.

"Sure. I'll think about it," said Binita.

"Good. Well, I'm glad Gorakhpur real estate is picking up. Find out who the other players are. You've got more work to do now." Solanki said.

"Elementary," Binita said, "the entire market is abuzz with one green building project coming up in Gorakhpur. I hear it is close to Rs 700 million or more..."

"What?" Solanki interrupted, "700 million? Binita, find out the promoter behind this..."

"Straightforward," Binita said, "some Mrs Urmi is collaborating with some Mr Rahul..."

"Is it Rahul Bhargava?" He asked curiously.

"Yes," she said, "do you know him, sir?"

"Of course I do." He stood up from the couch with his suitcase and said, "Binita, I want every detail. I want to know what Rahul is doing in Gorakhpur."

"Right, sir," she said.

"Good. Well, that's why Gorakhpur real estate is picking up. Your real job starts now." Solanki said.

As Solanki ended the call, he said, "What Rahul is up to, how he is involved, 700 million!" and shrugged.

*****

Rachna felt she needed a car because most times, Rahul was using his car, and there were times she needed to go out, especially when she was going to work now that she had gotten a new job. She had to have a car of her own for her simple movement and impress the groom. 

Rachna wore a denim jacket over a low-back blouse with two one-inch straps to visit Rahul's flat. Rahul caressed her back as they kissed. Then he removed her jacket, unhooked her blouse, and opened it. 

As they broke the kiss, he took her blouse off. As per Rahul's preferences, she was wearing a black lacy bra. She started unbuttoning her jeans herself and letting them drop around her ankles. She wore three-inch high heels, which she did not try to take off. 

Rahul picked her up in her arms and took her to the bedroom. He put her on her back on the bed and took his clothes off. 

"So, you can see why I desperately need a car," Rachna said from the bed. 

"Baby, I know all you are saying, but I don't understand what you expect me to do." Rahul got on top of her and caressed her breasts over her bra. 

"My love, I think you know well what I am asking, but you are resisting for some reason." Rachna took his face in her hands and caressed his cheeks. Her hands moved down his bare back, moving up and down with loving caresses. "And I want you to know that... ah, mummy!" 

Rahul bit his teeth into the swell of her breasts, and Rachna's words ended in a scream as he fiddled with her bra straps. She took a deep breath and grabbed her arms behind her to unhook her bra. She squirmed with his movements and pushed forward so more breasts pressed against his cheeks. Over time, Rachna learned to love pleasure, and his ways of loving her gave her plenty of charm. 

"And I want to know what that reason is." She finished her sentence in a breathless flurry of words. 

Slowly moving his hips, Rahul entered his stunning girl, gradually increasing his penetration depth in her tight pussy, enjoying her body's familiarity with the deprivation of several hours since he had had her last. 

That a car is costly is not reason enough?" He leaned down and kissed her neck as he entered her smoothly, without hurry, simply claiming what was his and intending to make it last a long time. 

"No, my love, I don't think so." Rachna kissed his neck and rubbed her cheek on his cheek. "You have given me many rides, taught me driving, and now I want you to buy one for me. But you are resisting doing it for some reason of your own." 

"Okay, I will be honest with you," Rahul said and pushed his cock fully deep into her cunt. 

"Mmm, oh, Rahul!" 

He waited until she had adjusted to his last thrust, then continued to enter her in and out with slow strokes as he said, "You are free to use my car anytime, anywhere. My car is your car. There are so many formalities involved in buying a car." 

"Formalities? Like what?" Rachna closed her arms around his naked body and squeezed until his bare chest ground on her hot, firm tits, "I will do whatever is required." 

Rahul kissed her lips, cheek, and neck as his strokes continued slowly and deep into her slippery, slick cunt. "It's not about shopping, my girl, but a car purchase. A car is a costly thing, say Rs 500000. Even if you arrange this money somehow, the tax authorities will quickly slap you with a notice." 

"Rahul, you are such a smart man." Rachna speeded up his strokes as her pussy got hotter and hungrier. "You are almost a perfect man. You only have one demerit...ah...you don't know your potential." 

"How so?" He teased her.

"Ah, I am cumming," Rachna whimpered urgently. 

"Cum, my girl, cum," Rahul said in her ear and pinned her down as he entered her with hard, fast strokes, repeatedly nailing her ass into the bedsheets. 

"Ah, mummy! Oh!" Rachna's moans and screams grew in volume until her pussy exploded. Her body went stiff for a moment, then jerked hard. 

"Yes, Rahul. Oh yes! Please keep loving me. Ah, yes. God!" She came so hard that her eyes teared up. Rahul flattened his tongue and licked her lips. 

"Love you too, my girl." He slowed down his strokes again, keeping them long to reach fully deep into her cunt but slow and smooth, keeping her turned on but not pushing her to the edge yet. "You were saying something about my only flaw?" 

"Rahul, you are right about the car's price, and I love that you can have as many cars as I want." Rachna rubbed his broad shoulders, her fingers lovingly caressing down his back. "But ask yourself, can you not manage?" 

"I can, but it is not for me. It is about you. How can you purchase something in your name?" Rahul raised his concern as he continued to love her. He was getting distracted now as Rachna squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles, massaging his dick as he had taught her. 

"Yes, Rahul, I can with your help," Rachna said, moving her hips and guiding him deeper inside her. "You will guide me, and you will do it." 

Rahul did not say anything. He speeded up his strokes and entered her hard and deep, his cock thrusting into her cervix. She moaned and screamed. Her ass lifted off the bed as she tried to get herself penetrated as hard as possible with his brute force.

She could feel him about to erupt, and she tried to hold off her orgasm so she could cum with him. He pressed his mouth to her neck below her jawline and pounded her cunt ruthlessly hard. She knew he was about to blow when she felt his teeth dig into her breast. She took a fresh breath and got ready. 

"Ungh!" An animal grunt came from Rahul's mouth as he exploded inside Rachna's wet, hot cunt. 

"Aaah!" Rachna screamed with an unprecedented delight as she let go simultaneously, her pussy throbbing around his cock, pulsing furiously as she gripped his cock with her cunt lips. His hot load was burning through her, and Rachna could feel him flooding her womb, branding her as his property once again. 

She held on to him as they both came together. Her lips touched his cheek. 

"You have loved me every day since we met." She said softly in his ear, "And I loved every one of those. But each time you love me, it feels like this is the best yet." 

He looked into her eyes and smiled, "And now you will be married."

Rachna smiled, "So what? I will still love you!" 

"Prepared for your food?" He inquired. 

"Gracious certainly. Feed me, Rahul." 

He was so packed inside her that he needed to pull out leisurely and cautiously. Rachna groaned when his cockhead jumped out of her twat. He sat down on the bed. Rachna got between his legs and grinned up at him as she began to lick his cum-drenched penis.

He stroked her head as she licked up his cum and gulped it. Her tongue knew this region. She licked up and sucked his shaft. Then, at that point, she licked the remainder of it from his balls. Her demeanour showed how much she preferred the flavour of his cum.

airair
airair
26 Followers