Time to Lay Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped at the edge of the cliff and got down. "Here we are!" she exclaimed. "I used to come here as a child whenever I had the chance to, especially on weekends." 

Rahul looked around, and the view was beautiful. "Wow, this is amazing." He said. "I didn't know of this place." 

They stood so close that Rahul felt any mistake, and they would fall to their deaths, but Rachna looked so confident.

"People are never much here. Most times, I just used to be me, sitting here and imagining a better life but never seeing the possibility."

"You're getting there," Rahul assured her. His arms came over her. "Now, what about that other ride you promised?"

She took him to the car, and with the doors opened, she slowly began stripping off her dress, displaying her bra-clad boobs and activating his arousal with his hands all over her body.

Rahul didn't say anything. He smiled and got into the backseat. Rachna also quickly followed and climbed into the back seat.

Rahul immediately reached out and drew her to him for a long kiss. Her heart was beating, but it was beating in anticipation as well as nerves. His hands roamed over her through her breasts and then under her bra, and when he brushed between her legs inside her underwear, she shivered and found herself kissing him back feverishly, and when he slipped a finger into her pussy, she was already soaking wet.

Rahul backed away, kicked off his shoes, and fumbled with his pants until they were down on the car's floor. When his underwear followed, she gasped. Then Rachna let him turn her toward him and eased her dress around her waist. He put one hand under her at the small of her back, lifted her, and used the other hand to guide himself into her pussy.

The moment he pushed inside her, Rachna felt overwhelmed with desire. Her breathing soon became rapid and loud, and her legs weakened as he touched her. With a kiss, he drove deep into her and moved his hips as his dick glided in her with the most brutal motions.

She pushed against him and lifted one leg over the back of the seat to allow him more manoeuvring room. He began thrusting in long, deep thrusts, and she marvelled at how big he felt. She reached up and pulled him closer. She gasped at his back as he began to move faster, feeling his muscles tense.

"Oh, Rahul," she cried as she was about to come.

And it wasn't the soft coming she felt when she touched herself. Instead, it felt like an orgasm was ripped from her. She screamed something unintelligible, wrapped her legs around his waist, and bucked against him. Rahul groaned and grunted and then, with a final thrust, came hard and collapsed on top of her. They both came quickly and were thankful no one interrupted their fantastic session.

Rachna lay under him for quite some time while stroking his hair.

"That was incredible, Rachna," he said, kissing her breasts.

He helped her dress when they were done and took plenty of time to kiss her everywhere, showing her he truly valued her.

"You have such a kind heart and a humble personality, Rahul. I will become like you one day." She said to him.

"Wrong," he replied. "One day, Rachna, you will become greater than me. And I will ensure that." 

She smiled as she stared at him. She wondered how such a man existed and how she got lucky to find him.

They ate the ice cream, got on their way and took photographs. She looked so beautiful, and he, too, looked so dashing. Soon, they were driving back home, thankful for a successful day and that they had each other again on a most exciting day.

====

To be Continued