Time to Lay Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Urmi's turn. She moved away from his embrace slightly, looked deep into his eyes, and repeated his statement, "Plans are not told. I am here to execute them. I am here to make love to you, Rahul, and nothing else."

Urmi had come prepared to cool his anger in her own juicy way. Urmi had picked out her outfit pretty carefully, as it was a couple of days into seeing Rahul.

She turned to face him as she stood before him. "I wondered if maybe you'd like to come and share a drink with me?" 

She searched his face, her eyes wide and hopeful. He took a step forward toward her. "Only if it's no bother," he replied, kissing her.

His face lingered close to hers for a second. She could smell his aftershave. Even over the musky dampness, it was intoxicating. Feeling the warmth of him close to her, she wanted him. Nervously, she turned to open the door and led him into the bedroom. She hit the lights and went to remove her dress.

She felt his hands on her shoulders, "Allow me," he whispered in her ear. She could feel him close behind her as he slid the dress gracefully down her smooth frame. She leaned back into him, pulling his arms around her. He kissed her neck, and it was electric. He let go slightly and turned her around to face him. She threw her arms around his neck, holding her waist in his hands.

"Is it bad that I've never stopped thinking about this since our last meeting?" she whispered, kissing him. She could feel his hands holding her, secure and close to him. His shoulders felt so firm under her arms. They kissed hungrily.

She ran her hands around his neck to the front of his shirt, and her fingers danced tantalisingly over the buttons. She moved her mouth close to his ear, standing on her tiptoes, "Can I take this off? Please?" She murmured. He kissed her again, gently taking her hands in his. 

They made their way up the bed, their paces broken with fevered kisses. Up against the bed, she pulled him into her by his shirt. Her fingers searched for the buttons again. He steadied himself by placing one hand above her. His other hand found its way to her back, pulling her as close to him as he could, kissing her repeatedly. He moved his mouth across her face and back to her neck. She gasped a little, feeling her body flush as his mouth touched her. His shirt slowly came loose.

Once she'd undone it, she ran her hands under the material. She delicately caressed his frame, up his chest, and over his shoulders. The kissing got heavier. He pulled her closer to him and away from the door. Her hands found their way to his face, and his hands found her hips. His touch felt exquisite, kissing him hungrily.

They almost fell on the bed. Rahul held Urmi close to him and helped him out of his shirt. His bare chest was warm against her, and the heat radiated through her. His hands found their way to the straps of her dress, easing them over her shoulders. The touch of his hands glancing down her arms made her shudder slightly. Underneath the dress, her soft skin was glowing.

He relished in the sensation of it under his fingers. Tiny goosebumps had surfaced on that smooth marble-like skin. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was. He eased the dress further down her body, running his hands over her bra, waist, ribs, and hips till it was on the floor, puddled at her feet. The graceful curves of her exquisite frame in his hands felt terrific.

He pulled away from kissing her, looking down over her body, holding onto her waist. Her hands were on his face. He nuzzled his cheek against one of them. "You look incredible," He sighed heavily. 

She stood there before him, a beautiful vision of lace and skin. Urmi had picked a matching set of leopard lingerie with dark lace trim. She wanted to feel her sexiest self for him. The bra framed her bust beautifully, accentuating her cleavage to full effect. The matching knickers elegantly stated her derriere, leaving just enough imagination. He pulled her in to kiss her again.

The kisses grew more and more fevered. His hands skimmed over all of her. He wrapped her up in his arms. She pulled him closer to him, enjoying the sensation of his skin on her skin. She felt so warm and safe in those arms. Her whole body seemed to ache for him. She ran her hands down his chest and reached for his belt buckle. She was struggling with it slightly. He let go of her to help.

Between them, the belt came undone, then the buttons on his jeans. The jeans slid down to her bedroom floor. Urmi and Rahul slowly made their way to the bed, and neither wanted to stop kissing. Each step was painfully measured, completely lost in each other, until they hit the bed frame.

Urmi led Rahul onto the bed, not once dropping the kissing, and pulled him onto the bed and onto her. Their hands were once again all over each other. Her hands graced his muscular frame, over his shoulders, again and again, down his back, across his jaw, anywhere she could touch. He buried his face in her neck, kissing down to her collarbone, kissing down from her collarbone to her bust. He moved one hand under her to her bra strap. He fumbled with its clip, kissing across the top of her bra line. The other hand soon found its way up her thigh, around her ribs, to the bra clip. She could feel his weight on top of her, his stomach grazing her lap. She wanted him. She wanted him badly.

The bra came loose. Urmi felt it undo and arched her back to remove it. She buried Rahul's face in her cleavage. She could feel the breathy kisses and the grainy stubble against her chest. She closed her eyes, taking in every sensation of his touch. The definition in his shoulders was beautiful, and she was relishing in his every touch. She felt his kisses searching across her chest, down the side of her ribs, till his stubble teased the lace at the top of her underwear.

She moaned slightly, her body rippling underneath him. His hands were still under her, supporting the arch of her back as she tensed and relaxed in the ebb and flow of pleasure. He kissed along the lace trim of her underwear, from one side to the other, teasing her with the possibility of more. The intensity with which she felt the pleasure of his touch was almost painful. Her breath seemed to escape her. Slowly, Rahul slid his hands down from the arch of her back to her underwear, deftly sliding her knickers down. She was now fully naked, underneath him, in the bed, as he knelt between her knees.

Rahul drew back to take in the view. Urmi's pale skin almost seemed to glow against the dark sheets. Watching her body ripple under his touch excited him greatly. He leaned over her again and kissed the lower part of her stomach. His hands slid back up the bed, under her petite frame, and cupped her derriere. He kissed slowly across her pelvis, getting closer and closer to her cunt. He kissed slowly around her, up the innermost part of her thighs, causing her to buck and shudder repeatedly. He could smell her excitement, and it made him throb. He drew his mouth closer and closer to her cunt.

She was moaning slightly, her breathing getting more sporadic, her body shuddering repeatedly. He went down on her, finally, using his tongue to excite her further. Urmi flushed over and over again with pleasure, her whole body reacting to the sensation of his tongue up against her. The inside of her ached for him to take her.

"Oh, Rahul," she stammered as his tongue danced over her. She could feel the sensations building inside her. The pressure and pleasure building in her abdomen. Her breath shakily filled and left her lungs. Her body was bucking and buckling more and more sporadically as he went down on her.

Her whole body flushed with wave after wave of intense pleasure, in time to his tongue dancing up against her clitoris. "I'm going to come.", the words wrestled out of her. Her quivering breaths became audible moans that grew louder as she climaxed.

Once done, Urmi's hands searched for the edges of Rahul's shoulders as she beckoned him from the bed. He wiped his face using the back of his hand, grinning at her. She pulled him in to kiss him. 

She whispered in his ear, "This is how I execute my plans. Did you like it?"

"Like? I loved every moment of it." He smiled. He wanted nothing more than to be next to her, feeling as much of her next to him as he could. Rahul lay down next to her and embraced her tightly.

In the meantime, Rachna and her nephew Manan reached the car showroom and took Manan around the row of cars for a tour.

When she reached the front office desk, the receptionist peered at them through rounded glasses, and Rachna felt her legs go numb as she noticed the look of dissatisfaction on the lady's face.

"You need a lot more than this, ma'am." She made no effort to hide the snort on her face. "You need an address, tax filings, ID proof, a driving license, bank statements, and a guarantor. You came unprepared, ma'am."

Rachna's jaw dropped as she looked at the woman with pleading eyes while ignoring Manan, whose eyes were already getting red with sadness.

"Does this mean we are not getting the car?" Manan asked. He was beyond disappointed.

"Hold on, sweetie," Rachna replied. To the lady, she said. "Please, I really need to purchase this vehicle. It is for work, and I need it as soon as possible."

"I'm sorry, I can't help you." The lady turned her attention away to another customer who had driven in a vast Honda car. He came in with three siblings, telling them to get a car each.

Rachna felt terrible as she was treated with such disrespect. Still, she gave the woman the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she was tired already and didn't want to be more stressed by customers who came in without any idea what they wanted, thus stressing her out. Then, she saw how confused the teenagers were and how she willingly and happily assisted them in taking a car of their choice, and Rachna felt so horrible.

"Maybe you should call Uncle Rahul," Manan suggested. He wanted her to leave the showroom as a new car owner. Rachna had considered that before he meant it, but she didn't want to disturb Rahul. She had stressed him enough and didn't want to seem like a bother, but she reconsidered when she turned and stared at the clean black sports car she had chosen. It was too beautiful to let go and stand proudly among others.

One of the young boys who had come in with the wealthy man had considered the car for a while, and even as he stood beside his soon-to-be red Camry car while documentation was ongoing, she caught him glancing at the back beauty now and then. Her hand reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone.

At his True Friends apartment, Rahul had his lips buried between Urmi's legs many miles away. She writhed beneath him as he licked her pussy, blowing hot breath on her thick folds.

The phone rang, and she grunted in frustration as he moved off her to grab it.

"It's Rachna." He said as she came at him, her breasts swinging as she struggled to find balance on the vast bed.

She relaxed at his words and mouthed, "What does she want?"

"Rachna," he spoke into the receiver. "How are you?" he asked with genuine concern.

"I am fine, Rahul." She breathed in, struggling to find the right words.

"You sound worried, Rachna. Please, talk to me."

Rachna licked her lips from the other end. "I am at the car store, Rahul. Like you said, I have chosen the best car I love."

"That's great. Is there any issue?" he asked.

"No, it is nothing serious." She coughed. "I want to process the purchase for the car, but I do not have some of the documentation. The only one I have is my driver's license. I'm told my address is not permissible.

"Driving license? When did you get that? You never told me." He asked her and looked towards Urmi, who seemed to understand the conversation. She nodded and smiled.

"That I got it in Basti when my father was posted there," Rachna said.

"But then, you didn't know driving," he quizzed her.

"I, too, have some tricks up my sleeve," Rachna said, and he could see Urmi nodding and smiling in approval.

"Well then, if you are so smart, then why don't you manage other requirements?" he teased her.

Urmi came from behind and hugged Rahul.

"Oh Rahul, come on, without you, I am nothing." She said.

Rahul hummed as he tried to think of the most effective solution.

"Okay, if we begin to process all that in your name, it will take a lot of time, and you need the car immediately." He saw Urmi's eyes grow super happy.

"Yes, I need it urgently, and the lady here isn't willing to help me without all the due process."

"Ask her if soft copies of the documents are accepted." He said.

Rachna put the call on hold and went to talk to the woman for a minute.

"She is stuck up for documents?" Urmi asked in bewilderment.

Rahul nodded. "Yes, for her own car," Rahul said with a smile.

Rachna was back, and he went back to talking to her. "Yes, what did she say?"

"She said that is possible. But I have to produce the hard copies later for verification. Can you do this, Rahul?" she asked. There was a little bit of positivity in her voice.

"Sure I can. Please hold on, Rachna." He dropped the call and picked up his system.

Urmi's arms crossed him from behind when he sat on the bed and fumbled with his system's keys. "Thank you, Rahul. I am grateful." She said as she kissed his rigid back, clinging her body to his. She was happy.

"Yes, Urmi. That is Rachna. Soon, you, Suman, Vicky, and even little Manan will be on top of the world." He smiled as he said that to her.

"Oh, Rahul," Urmi said, "This will be great. Even her in-laws will be impressed. She will walk in there with her held high."

Her appreciation speeches appeased Rahul's ears. "That is what I want for you and her." He said. "Everybody should look upon you and her with great respect."

"It is all because of you, Rahul. We could never have managed that much amount of money." Urmi said.

"It is not only money, dear," Rahul explained, "You need to produce these documents. Buying a bra is one thing. Buying a car is quite another thing. This is precisely what I wanted Rachna to feel herself."

"Hmm," Urmi shrugged, "I can see that. But even this has been possible because of you."

He compiled the documents Rachna had requested and sent them to her. He called her to confirm if she had gotten them, and she replied in the affirmative, promising to call him when she was done with the process.

Rahul put his laptop aside and turned around. Urmi hugged him warmly. "So, what were you saying?" He asked.

"Nothing," she smiled, "There is nothing left to say."

"You know?" he said, "You should know. This address is now your address. This apartment is yours. It is now documented officially in her car purchase."

Urmi's eyes opened wide in astonishment. "Oh, my!" she exclaimed, "I don't know what to say."

"Nothing, just come here, make love to me." He said and pulled her close.

At the car showroom, Rachna was busy selecting the car of her choice. Rachna sat Manan but sighed as he got up the minute she turned her back. He returned to the vehicle he was obsessed with, which was about to be hers. She didn't have time to stop him because most people who came in had an eye for that very car but were discouraged mainly by the price. She needed to complete her income tax filing before the vehicle was snatched.

"Here, ma'am," she said, passing her phone to the lady. "I have all the documents in here."

The woman took the phone reluctantly and looked at the files. She paused and looked up at Rachna.

Oh, not again, Rachna sighed as she looked tiredly at the woman.

"You know, Sir Rahul?" the lady asked. She looked like she had been stung by a bee or seen a ghost." When Rachna nodded in response, she asked again. "And he is the one you were on the phone with?"

"Yes, I just talked to him. Is there an issue?" she asked.

"No, not at all." The lady said, getting to her feet. "Please come with me." Her attitude to Rachna suddenly changed. She walked Rachna to the car and showed her around, pointing out all the fantastic features the vehicle had and assuring her that her choice was excellent.

Rachna didn't fall for her schemes; she knew she was only nice to her because she had connections with Rahul. Still, Rachna wondered how one man could have such influence, and she admired it. 

After filing, she took a photo with the car, and their after-sales service team made delivery arrangements. Rachna called Rahul.

"I got it....." she yelled excitedly. "Thank you so much, Rahul. Thank you."

"I am happy for you," Rahul said. He truly was.

"I just sent a photo of the car to you on WhatsApp. I want to take you on a ride in it, Rahul. You're just so busy. Please, can we make it possible?"

Rahul smiled, "I would love to." He said.

"It's to rides, actually, if you know what I mean." She bit her lips, wishing he could see the look on her face.

Rahul kept his face calm. He didn't want Urmi guessing they were talking something else to each other. "I sure can't wait." He smiled. "I will be free tomorrow. Let's make it then." 

"Sounds great." She replied. She turned to Manan, who was playing with another kid whose dad worked in the showroom. "Let's go, Manan."

They left and got home, waiting for the car to arrive. It took over an hour, but it was totally worth the wait. There was excitement and jubilation from Suman and Vicky. Rachna could see the neighbours looking through the window at her. She marvelled at the reactions she got from people who were passing by.

Everyone looked at her with so much admiration and joy, and she couldn't help but think of what her life would have been without Rahul. She was grateful to him.

The following day, she was up very early. She cleaned up and dressed, taking a little extra time to apply makeup. She needed to look good for Rahul.

She headed out in a blue dress with yellow and white little flowers patterned all over. She wore her shades low and her lipstick bold.

She honked when she got to his apartment, and she saw his drapes move apart, and his face showed through the window. He seemed to scream something she didn't hear, but she saw the thumbs-up sign he made. He was down in minutes and hugged her as he got in.

"I must say, pictures do not do justice to this car." He said, admiring the insides.

"Yes," she said. "I just need to get it furnished and your help."

Together, they picked the best seat covers, and she chose woolly Louis Vuitton ones. They also installed a music system, floor mats, fresheners, and little accessories to decorate the car. 

"Ready for that ride?" she asked, and he nodded.

"Let's refuel first." He said. "I want that to be on me." She drove to the nearest gas station, and he made sure the tank was filled to the brim before she began her long drive to a destination he had no idea about.

"Where are you taking me?' he asked between giggles.

"Just hold on and trust me, and let me." She said, "There was a time when you used to take me on drives. Today, I am taking you on a drive. You taught me driving; you bought me this, so I am now driving. I had never dreamed about this."

"This is nothing, my girl," he assured her, "You will do more wonders." He said.

She drove fast, and she played music loudly. The wind blew through her hair, giving her an exotic look and feel. She slowed on the outskirts of Delhi, turning into a quiet street. It was sandy and windy, and soon, Rahul learned she was mounting a hill towards Manesar.

"Rachna," he called. His look was startled.

Her laugh was loud. "What?" she teased. 'The car can handle it."

"You know why I'm bothered. Close the window, and the AC is on." He said. 

Her laugh ceased a bit. "What?" she realised. 'Okay, I close it."

"You know why I'm worried." He said.