Time to Lay Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again persuaded him to buy her a new car. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her on her breasts. He said, "I will give you the money. Do not worry. You take Raja and Manan to any car showroom and find the formalities. Happy?" 

They continued kissing while she cuddled with him and caressed his chest slowly. "Mumm. Thank you for that. Thank you for all your love. I need you, your love, every time." She spoke. 

Before sleeping, while kissing her, Rahul said," You know, I was waiting for this moment since the moment I met you in the morning. I wanted to have you, Rachna, desperately.". 

She smiled sweetly and said, "I, too, wished for this experience." 

"Experience what?" he asked. 

"I always fantasise about getting loved by you," she said. 

It was past midnight; Rahul and Rachna lay in each other's arms on the bed, naked, tightly embracing each other. Her breath slowly got steady, and she opened her eyes. He could look at her eyes from close because his eyes adjusted to the dark, and he could see her eyes. She was lying beside him, curled up, facing him, his palms caressing her breasts when he smiled at her. They snuggled closer and closed their eyes. 

The early morning light streaming in through the large windows in the bedroom was pale gold and shining off her back. He reached over and touched her shoulder to see if she was awake. She turned around and smiled. 

"You are mad," he said. 

"You are crazy," she replied, "That was the best moment of my life." 

He leaned over and kissed her gently this time. 

"No, I mean it. You are outraged," he repeated, "I haven't had so much happiness. I absolutely loved it! But I also feel guilty that I did not let you go home and...." 

Rachna leaned over and covered his mouth with her lips, crushing her breasts onto his chest, stopping his mid-sentence, "Rahul, not another word. I like you; I want you, your love. I love how you make love to me and how we make each other happy." 

Rahul kept staring at her. 

"What?" she asked. 

"Nothing. Go on," said Rahul. 

She got up and said, "I will prepare coffee for us." 

Rahul looked at his phone and said, "There is enough time. Now it is only 6.30 AM. Can I sleep for another hour?" 

Suddenly, her phone started ringing. Both exchanged puzzled looks. Who can it be? Her mom? An unknown number flashed on the screen. She looked up at Rahul, who signalled her to answer the call. 

"Hello," she said, "Who is it?" 

"It's me, Kabir," seemed an exciting male voice to Rachna. 

"Kabir? Who? How did you get my number? Why do you call me now at this hour?" She asked in an irritating tone. 

"Oh, Rachna, I am Kabir Solanki. Our parents have fixed our marriage; Auntyji gave me your number. They want us to meet. I could not wait," he sounded highly excited, "I was thrilled about what we would do in Gorakhpur." 

"Gorakhpur?" she asked, becoming surprised. 

Rahul, who lay beside Rachna, got up with a jerk when he heard Gorakhpur. His laziness disappeared immediately, and he signalled her to end the call. His sleep had gone. 

"Okay, okay," she said on the phone, "We'll talk later." She disconnected the call and looked at Rahul, puzzled. His mouth remained open so much that she waited for his reaction. 

"So that is the matter," he whispered to himself, nodding his head.

Rachna could only watch Rahul in amusement. She knew he was thinking and planning something. Before she could speak, Rahul pulled her to him and kissed her bare tits. "Rachna, my girl," he said, "I now understand." 

She ran her fingers behind his head. "Oh, Rahul," she moaned," Tell me, what is it?" 

Rahul grabbed Rachna's hand and tugged, toppling her on him. She crawled over to him, straddling him. She felt a thrill when her pubic area touched that of him. She straddled and kissed him again while rubbing her wet cunt against his cock. She slid back and forth on it, coating his cock with her juices. He grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Rachna closed her eyes and moaned, throwing her head back. She started moving her cunt in circles, finally impaling herself on his hard cock, riding him hard inside her, and moving her hips in slow circles. 

"Ah," she cried in intense pleasure. She tightly embraced him and stopped for a while. After becoming steady for a bit, she slowly lifted her ass and again went down as she continued moving her hips. She leaned forward, placed her palms on either side of his head, and locked lips with his, moving faster and faster. 

With his eyes closed, he was intensely aware of every move she made, every wet slide up and down his throbbing shaft. He cupped her breasts in his palms and caressed them. Moaning, she quickened her pace and began riding him. Suddenly, she stiffened, leaned back, and shuddered, squeezing a spine-shattering orgasm out of her. He felt his stiff cock sandwiched in her tight pussy. 

Rahul could not control himself until he came inside her in warm bursts. His cock spurted thick globs of his cum inside her cunt. Rachna felt hot molten lava erupt inside her cunt. Lying on him, sweating like crazy, completely spent, she stood up, his cum dripping down the inside of her thigh. 

They sat there holding each other tight. After a long time, she stood up and walked toward the bathroom.

Rahul got up after a while and started to follow her back into the bathroom. He first went his way to the fridge. He took a long drink of chilly water and tried to gather his thoughts. He wondered where Rachna was when he saw her emerge in a pink bathrobe from the bathroom. 

"See, what has happened to me?" she said alarmingly. 

"My dear, Rachna, you are no longer an ordinary girl," he said smilingly. "Go inside and dress properly."

After a few minutes, she came up close, with panties and bra only, smelling fresh and lemony, and hugged him. She threw her arms around him and kissed him slowly when they realised he was aroused again. 

"Hmm, someone is waking up," she said. 

"You are something," he replied. 

"I know I am." She spoke. 

"I was not thinking that", he replied, pushing her away from him so he could see her face. 

She stared into his eyes, saying, "I know you weren't. But you haven't told me everything yet." 

"That's true," he said. 

"So, when will you tell me, my dear Rahul?" she asked, smiling. 

"Now," coolly, he replied. 

"You are now a millionaire girl, Rachna." He spoke. 

"So what? I do not care," she said, "I only want you. Everything else is meaningless to me."

"Rachna, everybody wants to marry you." He spoke. 

"So what?" she said, "I will still be yours." 

"That Solanki guy is after your money." He said, "What will you do?" 

Rachna fell silent. She said, "Well, I don't know the whole matter. You haven't told me yet." 

Then Rahul told her about the Gorakhpur project and its potential, its green building concept, and how the news had spread and raised the alarm in the real estate market. 

"I think I now understand something. Guptaji did come to our home. I could not understand then, but now I know." She said, "Oh, Rahul, you are great." 

Then she paused, smiled mischievously, and said, "I also have something to share about your greatness."

"What is it, my girl?" he asked, kissing her smiling lips. 

"Mentioning your name at the car's showroom created magic!" She spoke. 

"Really? How?" He asked. 

"The bank executive suggested you as the guarantor, and I could buy any car!" She said, opening her eyes wide. 

"So, you bought the car?" 

"Not yet. Your signature is required. I could not get time to ask. You kept me so involved here that I couldn't." She said and kissed him deeply. 

"I have been seeing that before, but it was confirmed." She continued saying. 

"What is it, my girl?" He asked. 

"Your name, Rahul, your name, the impact it carries everywhere," she said, "You are really great, Rahul." 

He embraced her tightly and kissed her tits. "Don't worry, Rachna," he said, "One day, your name will have more impact than mine." 

"You must be kidding," she said. 

"No, I am not kidding," he said, suddenly becoming serious, "The only aim in the rest of my life is to achieve that status for you, and I will get it; you will help me get it." 

"Oh, Rahul," she too turned emotional. 

"Rachna, tables do turn," he said, "Every day will not remain the same. You have already seen a few samples." 

"Like what?" She asked. 

"First, it was your moneylender, Guptaji. Till yesterday, you people went to him to beg for money. Today, he is at your feet. He comes to you to borrow money." He told her. 

"Then it is Solanki. He terminated you from your job. Today, he wants you as his daughter-in-law." He spoke. 

The last part hit Rachna well, and she understood what Rahul meant by "tables do turn."

"Yes, I now understand a little." She spoke.

Grinning, he leaned forward, and they kissed again. It was a wet one, and her mouth was warm. She pulled back and said, "Come inside," and took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom. 

All he had time to notice was the sizeable back-lit bed before she took his face in her hands and commanded, "Okay, tell me this time, slowly. I want to know every bit of the story." 

Then she came and sat on his lap with her back to him. 

"Rachna!" he called. 

"What?" he asked.

Whatever he had meant to say fled his mind. Having her on his lap, her entire body leaning against him, smelling as wonderful as she did, he could not help but lean forward and take a whiff of her, not just the perfume she was wearing. 

His hands moved up her body to her breasts, bringing back memories of the night. He slowly massaged her breasts as she leaned back into him, arching her back, firmly pushing her boobs into his hands. His finger found her nipples through her bra and began pinching and rubbing them. She put her left hand over his hand and kneaded her breasts harder, and with her right, guided his other hand down her body between her legs, spreading them to make room for him. 

Rachna giggled, "Feel them?" 

He rushed back to her side, hauling her into his arms, and held her by the shoulder. He kissed her with an urgent need. As their lips moved to each other's, he opened his eyes and looked at her. He smiled. His lips must have moved involuntarily because she immediately noticed his distraction and pulled back from the kiss. 

"What are you thinking?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye. 

"Nothing," he replied. 

Instantly, he slid his hand inside her panties and touched her core. She moaned, leaning further back into him, and, lifting her legs, planted her feet on the edge of the bed. When he found her clit, she held his hand in place, firmly pressing his fingers deeper into her. 

"Love that!" he asked, rubbing her slowly. "Mmm. Oh! Make me come. Yes," she panted. 

He began moving his finger in tight circles. 

"Aah, aah," she moaned, and just when he thought she was being recklessly loud, she brought his left hand to her mouth and bit his palm. 

Rahul shut his eyes from the sudden pain and from feeling her wet cunt around his fingers as he rapidly moved them in and out. He pushed them in more profoundly, finding the rough texture of her G-spot, and began to tickle her, slowly at first, and then faster, more challenging, until he felt her body tense and push back into him just before she climaxed. 

She lay on him like that. He held her more tightly, noting her body quiver, her breasts crushed on his chest, waiting for her body to calm down. Her weight on his hard cock began to hurt, and he squirmed to relieve some pressure. Eventually, he turned to his side to relieve some of the stress. She turned along with him, and they kissed deeply, and then, pulling back, she gave him a small peck on his cheek. 

"I don't want to leave you. I will never leave you," he said, pulling her closer. 

"Thank you. I will return this favour," she said and flashed one of her million-dollar smiles while stroking his stiff cock. 

"I can't wait," he replied. 

After a whirlwind round of lovemaking over the past twelve hours, Rahul and Rachna sat over their meals and drinks to recoup some energy. 

Rahul said," Now tell me, how would you like to settle your scores with Solanki." 

"I have not thought about it yet, "she said, "I have left all those things up to you, so you advise, Rahul, what to do." 

"How would I know, Rachna? You tell me, do you have anything specific in your mind?" Rahul asked. 

Rachana thought and whispered, "You say they are after my money; the poor kid wants to marry me; what should I do?" 

Rachna played with her hair for a while, coiling and uncoiling her strands; then, she suddenly produced an idea, snapping her fingers, "He ruined my life. He could not. He now wants my money; can we rob his money?" 

"Wow, Rachna, wow," Rahul exclaimed joyfully, "You are great; you have just spoken my mind. This is called check and checkmate or game, set, and match. You are now quite a grown-up girl!" 

"This is all because of your training, "she said, "I am just your student; you are my master."

"So, how would you proceed?" Rahul asked. 

"Very simple; let the ball roll on its own and wait for the events to unfold for the time being." She spoke.

Rahul thought and said, "Have you bought your car? You will need that now." 

"I haven't purchased the car yet, but I understand. We will need it in our plans." she said, "I will have to go to the showroom again with all the documents and some procedures, and your signature remains. I need to be quick, and I'll go and pick Raja up again, provided you leave me." 

"Okay, Rachna, you may proceed to your home and keep me updated," Rahul said. 

"What are your plans?" Rachna asked. 

Finishing his drink, Rahul pulled her close to him to kiss her, almost chewing her lips, and said, "My dear girl, the best plans are not told; they are executed. You watch." 

"Hmm, I see," she exhaled, "I am still learning." 

"First, go and buy the car." He said. 

"Okay, I will do that. Even that will require some paperwork, and you must sign some papers, and then I will take the delivery of the car. Still, it will take some time, but I can buy the car. Thank you, Rahul, for that." Rachna reached forward and kissed Rahul again on his lips. 

"Oh, Rahul," she whispered, "I also do not want to leave you or him." She held his rigid cock in her fingers. "But I have to go." 

After cuddling her for a long time, Rahul said, "I am all yours, Rachana. You should now proceed, take someone along and keep in touch if you need something." And he added, "I will also have to speak to your mom. Please tell her I am very angry with her, and she should meet me as soon as possible." 

"Okay, I'll tell her," she said, "But why are you so angry with my mom?" 

"Rachna, you don't know," he said, "Your mom dribbled all our secrets. She gave Kabir your number. I do not know what she disclosed about the Gorakhpur project to Solanki. I want to clarify with her. Tell her that I was very angry with her." 

"Okay, Rahul. I am taking your leave now and do not want to go. I will relish our wonderful time together for the rest of my life. I will go and tell Mom. We shall be in touch," Rachna said and proceeded slowly towards the door.

Rahul held and kissed her passionately, caressed her all over her boobs, and said goodbye smiling, telling her not to worry about anything. 

*****

Urmi was frightened when Rachna conveyed Rahul's message to her. She almost started shaking with fear. "What wrong she had done."

She had specially prepared herself beautifully earlier to meet Rahul. She had gone to her favourite beauty parlour to fix certain things and put on Rahul's favourite dress and undergarments. She even thought of not meeting him, but suddenly, her sane mind said, "Instead of being an ostrich, be brave and face the consequences."

An idea occurred to her suddenly. She was sure she should then face Rahul easily.

Urmi reached Rahul's apartment two hours later, and Rahul opened the door. Urmi, especially dressed up for the occasion and looking like a beauty goddess, stood at Rahul's door.

"Greetings, Rahul!" She said hesitantly.

"Yes, yes, hello! Please come in!" He moved aside.

As soon as Urmi saw Rahul, she could immediately make out that Rahul was only faking anger and that too, unsuccessfully. So she also decided to play along.

Rahul was struck by how beautiful she looked since he last saw her. She wore a dress of his taste and a low-back sleeveless blouse. Rahul stared at that bare, smooth back and arms as she walked by him, then pulled himself together to close the door.

Rahul pulled Urmi in his arms roughly and kissed her thoroughly on her lips. Then he slightly released his hold and noticed she was very well prepared to meet him. Seeing her beauty, Rahul's fake anger evaporated as he lovingly pulled her into his embrace.

"Oh, Urmi, what have you done? I can't even scold you, and I can't even beat you. You are such a pretty woman, and you are my woman." Rahul said.

Urmi said, "Oh Rahul, you can beat me, scold me, do whatever you like to me; I am all yours, you can even kill me, I can die...."

Rahul slapped her cheeks, stopping her, "Shut up, Urmi, don't say that ever again. I will die before that. You have a whole life ahead. You will become a grand lady, and that's the objective of my life."

"Rahul," she fell on his shoulder and said, "Sorry, beat me more, Rahul."

In response, Rahul pulled her closer, kissing her all over her face. "Urmi, my woman," he said, "You are so innocent, so pure. How will you face this cruel world?"

"I don't care. As long as I am in your arms, I don't care." She said, getting closer to his chest.

"But Urmi, you need to be smart, or else this world will eat your everything. What will happen to you all when I am not...."

He could not complete it. Urmi silenced her, closing his mouth with hers. "Stop, Rahul, don't say that. I will cry."

"Oh, I forgot. You are here not to cry. Why should you cry? It is their turn to cry. Come with me. Let us enjoy a bit." He said, patting her.

"But first, tell me, Urmi, do you know what blunder you have done?" He asked.

"Blunder? Me? No. What happened?" She said and sounded worried.

"Did you know that Solanki was the same guy who had fired Rachna?" He asked and then quipped, "And how did he know about your Gorakhpur project? How much did you tell him?"

"Really? I did not know that. He talked to me and gave Guptaji's reference." She said, "I didn't tell him anything about Gorakhpur."

"Hmm, it's getting murkier." He whispered, "So Guptaji has spread the Gorakhpur news in the market. I see. Interesting." Aloud, he asked, "Then why did you give Rachna's number to his son?"

"I thought they should meet and talk to become familiar. What's the matter, Rahul?" She said, looking puzzled.

"Look, Urmi, this Solanki guy is after your property." He said, "He wants to grab it and has thought of a matrimonial alliance between Rachna and his son."

"Oh, I see." She sighed.

"He perhaps doesn't know that Rachna was his ex-employee." He said.

"I see. It is not as simple as I think. You are right, Rahul. The world is so cruel." She admitted.

"Yes, you need to be very careful." He said.

"Oh, so that's why you were angry. You have every reason to be angry with me. I am such a fool." She slapped her forehead and asked, "What should we do now?"

"Well, we have planned something, and I want you to be extra smart from now on." He said, "You are no longer an ordinary woman. People like Guptaji and Solanki are after your money. Now you are a millionaire woman, my business partner, my woman."

"That I sure am. What have you planned?" She asked

He pulled Urmi closer to him, kissing her and groping her boobs. He said, "My dear Urmi, plans are not told. They are executed; just wait and watch," and asked her, "You tell me what you have planned for me today?"