Time to Pullout Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're worried about your period not coming yet, aren't you?"

She sighed and took a deep breath, and I could feel my cock stiffen as her giant nipples pressed against her tight t-shirt. She was the hottest babe in the world, and if all went according to my plan, she would be my babe.

"I would not be able to have sex with your father until he gets out in two months. Will he believe the baby is his if it is full term after only seven months as opposed to nine? Maybe he won't figure it out or even think about it. Who knows? But what if he gets suspicious. He has a violent temper. And if he were to find out you are the father, he would go ballistic on you."

Her words were like bullets. My dad could be violent, that was true, and he could be wickedly jealous, that was also true. But if truth be told, I was extremely muscular also, and good at fighting with my fists if need be. Even if he was a better fighter, a bat could even the score if needed. I wouldn't be adverse to defending myself or Marlene at if it came to that.

"You don't feel like your period is going to come?" I asked.

She shrugged helplessly. "It was supposed to come last night, in the early morning hours, but it is after six now and I don't feel it coming at all. Normally I feel it coming a half a day before it's due. And it has never come late before. So, I'm kind of scared. I won't lie."

"It's all my fault," I said softly, pretending to be just as sad as she was, but in reality it seemed, at least on the surface, that I had tricked her into being a mother, and more importantly, into probably not ending our sexcapades. I tried not to show my intense excitement over being able to start fucking her long and hard once more. As soon as she would be convinced she was knocked up. She obviously still had her doubts.

"I thought for sure," she whispered, that after taking that pill yesterday, that I would be in the clear."

I kissed her gently on the cheek and gave her a healthy hug. "Don't worry Marlene, it will be okay. We will work it out, you'll see."

She smiled and patted my arm that was hugging her. I was a comfort unto her, and more importantly, she was not blaming me for what was unfolding.

"I'll make you something to eat," I said.

"Not hungry," she managed.

"A nice tea or coffee then," I offered.

"Not thirsty," she added. Then she tentatively smiled and patted my arm again.

"Maybe you should lay down for a bit. Doesn't look like you got a lot of sleep last night."

"Not sleepy either, but I appreciate what you are trying to do."

I gently grabbed her chin and raised it, causing her to look directly into my deep blue eyes.

"I want you to know," I told her. "That you are not in this alone. If it turns out you are indeed pregnant, then I will be there every step of the way, and whatever we have to face, we will face together."

"Thanks," she said, suddenly beaming. "I know you really care about me."

"I love you actually," I confirmed.

"I know you do, and I'm beginning to love you too."

She held up two crossed fingers to me. "I'm just hoping my period comes. Right now everything is so weird and scary."

Two days later

The early morning wind was howling, and a light rain spitting onto the concrete steps. Marlene sat in the love seat in front of the picture window. She stared almost mindlessly at the clump of baby maple trees. She had probably thought about going out to sit on the veranda, but unless the rains and winds stopped gained more momentum, she would have to stay inside to remain dry. I came in the room and sat down next to her on the cozy love seat.

"Still nothing?" I asked apprehensively.

She shrugged and looked at me red eyed. "I've never been pregnant before. I mean, I'm thirty-six, so I guess if I were going to have a kid, now would be a good a time as any. Then again, I had never wanted to be a mom. And I always assumed I would never be a mom."

"Maybe you're just late?"

"No, I've never been late before, plus I feel different. By breasts are tingling and my stomach feels funny."

"Wow."

"My figure was always so damn important to me. I really enjoy all the stares I get when I walk along the street or in a mall or in a restaurant, all the longing guys and all the jealous women. Only now, only now, I can't imagine looking like a beached whale. And yet...what if I never have kids and one day regret it? I guess most women at one point want the pregnancy and birthing experience. I thought I never would, only now...fuck, what to do, what to do?"

"Are you saying you don't want to keep it?" I asked

She shook her head. "I don't know...I don't know. My hormones are running wild. A part of me wants nothing to do with it, and yet, another part is kind of wondering if maybe, just maybe, I would regret giving it up."

I pursed my lips and stared at her massive boobs, sugary thick lips, and long flowing legs under those tight super short shorts. I was on absolute fire. Fucking her had been a dream come true, only for the last few days she was far too worried about maybe being pregnant to let me do anything.

My mind was racing all over the place. If she did visit the clinic and gave it up, then she wouldn't want me to keep fucking her for fear of getting pregnant again. But if she decided to keep it, and try to claim my dad was the father, then that would open the way for her to start fucking me again. Or would it? She had already said many times in the past few days that her and I would have to forget about ever having sex again.

I sighed at the thought. Confusion reigned supreme in my frantic mind. I was desperate to get into her delicious tight pussy again, but everything was just so absolutely upside fucking down. I had thought, when I concocted this crazy idea about switching pills, that she would want to start fucking me again, only now, it was a little more complicated.

A part of me wanted to come out and ask her for sex directly, but I didn't want her to blow a gasket and turn against me. I decided to take another approach. I was grasping at straws but just had to try anything. The delicate mood she was in now was so damn finicky, and yet I now thought that maybe, just maybe, I could use it to my advantage.

I snuggled a little closer, then I put my arm around her shoulder, and looked directly into her gorgeous, glowing eyes.

"I just want you to know," I said softly, "that whatever you decide, I will be there every step of the way to both love you and fully support any of your decisions."

A light bulb suddenly when off in her pretty head. "Oh my God. I just thought of it. It is your baby too. I haven't even asked you once how you feel about it."

It's okay," I said, gently brushing her face and hair with my free hand. "Whatever you decide is all that matters in my book. You're the one that has to deal with it the whole nine months if you do feel that you want to keep it."

She smiled at me lavishly. I was making it easy for her, being so very supportive while at the same time not complicating things by claiming that I should have a say also.

"Then again," she surmised. "If I didn't keep it then the whole thing with your father would just go away. No fuel, no fire. He would never ever in a million years know I had been pregnant. On one had it's a lot easier if there is no baby, but on the other hand, there is a chance I can keep it and trick him into believing it is his."

"Quite the dilemma," l said. "But just remember, you'll always have me to talk to and bounce ideas off of. I was serious when I said I want to help you and cherish you and be there for you every waking moment."

I could tell she was over the moon at my comments and devotion to her. She was really starting to fall for me. And at that moment...at that very moment, I could see it in her eyes, the look of wanting and needing to be held, the look of longing for some necessary hugs and kisses.

While the moment lasted, I knew I had to take a chance.

I moved my head closer, whispering "I love you."

Then I let my trembling mouth brush sweetly off her gloriously glossy lips. I knew I was taking a big chance. She could very easily get mad and ask me how I could think of sex at a time like this. But she was confused and therefore surprisingly responsive.

Her hand slipped under my head and pulled me closer, causing our chests to touch.

A warm sensation flooded over my body. I pressed my mouth harder against hers and she reciprocated.

Then we sworded with our tongues.

A slight moan emanated from her glossy lips. She was already confused and getting turned on.

I let my hand drift up under her t-shirt and lovingly squeezed her left boob. Then I rolled the swollen nipple between my fingers.

She was suddenly not only confused, but fully out of control.

She let her fingers pull down her shorts and panties, kicking them to the floor. Next she lift her t-shirt up over her head and began kissing me in earnest.

I quickly did the same with my own clothes until I was naked as well, then followed her lead in slipping down onto the plush carpeting. She indicated she wanted me crouched down but not on my knees. Then she lift her spread legs and draped them around my stomach and chest.

She was a lady on fire, and couldn't wait to steer my cock deep inside of her.

I couldn't believe how sweet it was as I stretched her open wide, gently pushing all ten inches inside of her.

She groaned with unimaginable delight, suddenly experiencing an intense orgasm at my entry, especially since there was no need to use anymore pesky condoms. She was definitely already pregnant, so closing the barn door after the horses were already gone, simply made no sense.

I sighed happily with my own escalating delight, from here on in, and for the next two months, I knew I would be fucking her non-stop night and day. So much for her earlier assertions that we would "have to stop. And have to cool things down."

Happily for me, her mind was confused and she was like a woman with a brand new sex toy. Which meant that my oversized, skilfull cock was going to remain unbearably sweet inside the ultra tight, wet confines of her amazing, heavenly pussy. And right now it was divine medicine for my pumping, long lasting cock.

I therefore began increasing the ferocity of that pumping so very deep and so very fast, sending us both into sheer ecstasy for the next four hours, all while continuing to feel her unending warm ejaculate flood my swollen cock. She must have cum a dozen times. All that while we constantly changed positions and rooms.

Four glorious hours of us both shivering with uncontrollable delight. And all the while she kept her glazed over eyes watching in my cock in amazement as it kept moving in and out of her with unrelenting full length strokes.

As for me, I completely ignored the buckets of sweat pouring off of me. I was both convinced and determined that I was going to fuck my step mother every single day, ever so sweetly, all morning long, and then again well into the evening, even if I had to use every piece of flooring, and every piece of furniture and every room in the house to do it in.

And for the next two months, my dad was going to rot in jail, and despite any rumours he might hear, there would be absolutely nothing he could do about it.

Stay Tuned For Time To Pullout: Part 3, out in a couple of weeks.

12