Time to Serve Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple continues to serve.
1.6k words
3.8
8.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since the AI had taken control of Will and Skye. The couple had used Will's retirement money to move to Hawaii. The AI had programmed Kiki and Kandy to believe that they were twins. Kandy was the dominate one though. Now it was their job to bring tourists to the house which they all shared.

These tourists were transformed and sold as sex slaves on the AI's home world. But, what happened to the tourists didn't concern the AI. Her only job was to supply her home planet with fresh sluts. The sun rose.

"It's six am, my sluts. It's time for you to go to work. Chop chop." stated the AI.

"Yes, Mistress" said Kandy and Kiki in unison. They were tired from a late night fuck fest. But, their Mistress had to be obeyed.

"I'll take scrambled eggs, bacon and of course coffee" said the AI. The AI had taken a human form and now enjoyed carnal pleasures. Today she was an Asian sex bomb. Ready to fuck anyone. It was the first of the month and time to send a new slut to her home world.

The twins scampered to make their Mistress her breakfast. She strode confidently into the kitchen naked. "Kandy, I believe it's your turn to be rewarded this morning. After all, you had Kiki screaming passionately all night last night. Let's see if you can do the same to me." With that the AI, sat on Kiki. She spread her legs wide open.

"I don't have all day dyke. When I say service me, I expect you to be on the floor worshiping my pussy. Let's put that tongue of yours to some good use." said the AI.

"Yes Mistress of course Mistress." said Kandy. Kandy could only do as she was ordered. So she slid down to the floor between the AI's knees and with one smooth movement, inserted her tongue. What she saw between her Mistress's legs sent a wave of longing through her. Kandy grew wet. (She had been programmed to after all.) Her Mistress loved to experiment and today her Mistress's pussy was perfectly smooth and hairless. Two studs pierced her labia. Puffy pink lips gleamed wetly as Kandy stared.

"I'm waiting dyke." stated the AI impatiently.

Kandy didn't respond. She just inserted her tongue into the AI's hot box. Kandy was now addicted to her Mistress's salty musky taste. Only wanting to please her Mistress, Kandy wrapped her hands around the AI's hips in order to hold on and keep in contact with her pussy as the Asian sex bomb began to buck and bounce. Kandy was pleased as her Mistress's moans and grunts had been replaced with cries and screams as she approached her climax.

"Oh fuck!" the AI screamed as her back arched and slammed her cunt deep into her slave's face. "I'm gonna cum!"

A wave of thicker, muskier juice flooded out of the AI onto Kandy's pretty face as the blonde went over the edge. Screams filled the kitchen as Kandy tried to hold on and continue licking up her Mistress's wonderful cum.

Finally, sated the AI collapsed to the floor.

"That was wonderful my dyke. As for you Kiki, you'll be punished. By not being able to cum for at least a month. I saw you masturbating without permission. You think your Mistress doesn't notice these things. But, Mistress knows all and sees all. Both of you need to start behaving better. Both of you need to serve better. I want you to be good girls. Not naughty girls. Now be good girls, it's time for both of you to go up to the resort and bring me a new plaything. You know how much my home planet needs them. Well, what are you waiting for...go!" ordered the AI.

With that Kiki and Kandy left their beach house and headed up to the resort. They were naked, as their Mistress wanted them. Soon they arrived at the resort. Kiki and Kandy laid sprawled out across deck chairs.

"I need some sun lotion." stated Kandy. (She was the dominant of the two.)

"Alright, here it is." said Kiki passing the sun lotion to Kandy.

"Now rub it in." ordered Kandy.

Kiki did as Kandy bid. She rubbed the sun lotion across Kandy's neck and shoulders, working her hands around to the front of her shoulders and working her slim fingers along the collarbone. She continued to rub back and forth across the collarbone, working lower and lower, until she was working her fingers across the tops of Kandy's breasts. Kandy was already quivering under Kiki's ministrations. Then with one smooth motion Kiki slid her hands down t and started massaging her full breasts.

Kandy let out a moan of pleasure.

Kiki gently pinched Kandy's hard nipples.

Kandy gasped in pleasure and pain and her eyes rolled up and her head rolled back, "Oooohhhh." she let out a long, soft moan. "What are you doing? Oooohhhh!"

As Kiki continued to fondle Kandy's breasts she leaned in and started kissing the exposed side of her neck.

The AI had made it so Kandy was embarrassed to be nude in public. Kiki continued her ministrations. She was holding Kandy down firmly. Under Kiki's expert skills, Kandy moaned again, louder this time. "No, no I can't... I have to go... oooohhhh! Please... let me go...so embarrassing."

But, Kiki paid Kandy no head. They had a job to do for their Mistress. They should be good girls and obey. Kiki knew she already was in hot water for masturbating. Kiki didn't want to think about the punishment that awaited them if they failed to bring in a new slut. So Kiki kept pinching Kandy's nipples again, rolling them in between her thumb and forefinger. Kiki didn't care if Kandy was embarrassed. Kiki only lived to serve her Mistress. Kiki was a good girl.

Kandy raised a hand for a moment and Kiki thought that her fellow slut was going to try to pull Kiki's hand away. But, it was too late for the couple. Kiki and Kandy were both turned on. There was no going back now. Kandy placed Kiki's hand on her tits and started to help fondle her own breast.

Then In a flash, Kiki's lips were wrapped around one of Kandy's hard little nubs. One hand gripped each tit as she suckled greedily on first one nipple, then the other. Kiki had slid down further on Kandy's legs so her mouth could more easily reach her fellow slut's tits. Kiki now was straddling one of Kandy's legs, desperately grinding into her thigh as she sucked tit. Little moans were escaping from her mouth as her passion built and she worked herself closer to an orgasm. (An orgasm Kiki would not receive due to her behavior that morning.)

Nonetheless, Kandy was moaning deliriously with the stimulation she was receiving. The pleasure came fron her fellow slut's talented mouth but also from the incredibly erotic notion that they were doing as their Mistress bid.

Even through her moans, Kandy continued to taunt her fellow slave, and her former wife. Kandy got off on humiliating Kiki.

"You have a... a very talented... tongue you little... you little dyke"

(Kiki blushed at being called a dyke. She wasn't a dyke. She just liked eating women's cunts.) Kandy moaned loudly as Kiki took both breasts, pushed them together and turned her nipples together. She then managed to get both nipples into her mouth at the same time.

The two slaves were so turned on that they failed to noticed their pussy juice had formed a small puddle in the sand.

"Pardon me." came a voice.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you ladies to leave. We don't tolerate this type of behavior in our hotel." stated a waiter. The scent of Kiki and Kandy's pussy juice hit his nose. His eyes rolled back in his head. He was already under their control.

"Tell us your name and what you do." stated Kiki and Kandy in unison.

"I'm Dean and I'm an actor." said Dean.

"If you're an actor what are you doing working as a waiter?" questioned Kandy.

"It's hard for me to find work as an actor. I need money so sometimes I work as a waiter." said Dean.

"So you need money? I know a woman who needs a yard boy who will pay you more than you make here. Follow us?" stated Kandy. She put the last part in as a command after all Kiki and Kandy had to bring a new slut back to their Mistress.

After watching Kiki and Kandy's performance and smelling their juices, Dean had no choice but to follow. He left the resort and followed Kiki and Kandy back to the beach house.

The AI was sunbathing naked in front of her house. When would her sex slaves get back? She loved their talented tongues so much and would hate to ship one of them off. Hopefully, they'd bring her someone of use. She watched as Kiki and Kandy strode up to the beach house with a man. He was attractive enough. He'd just need training.

As Dean gazed upon the AI, he felt his cock grow in his pants. In all his life he'd never seen as beautiful as the one who stood before him. There was no explaining the arousal he felt. Knowing Dean wasn't fully under her control, the AI lazily parted her thighs, revealing the darkness beneath her skirt, and the supple treasure that lay within.

"Eat me." she ordered.

Dean fell to his knees, where he would remain forevermore and crawled to his Mistress's pussy. It was time for him to begin his training.