Time to Serve Ch. 03

Story Info
Kiki and Kandy bring a new "friend" home.
1.6k words
4.5
6.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The AI gave Dean an appraising look as Kiki and Kandy brought him into the beach house. They'd been in Hawaii for a year and the AI had sent the Hartz planet, twelve sluts all were reprogrammed and eager to please their new overlords. It was time to give her planet something different. This man would be perfect. After, the AI made a few modifications of course.

Kiki and Kandy had shoved Dean to the floor in front of their Mistress.

"Do you know who I am?" questioned the AI.

"No." stated Dean. He was still defiant. He would learn.

"What do you do? Tell me all about your life especially the sex part. Don't be shy. You know you trust me." questioned the AI. It was already starting to take control of Dean.

"I'm a waiter up at the resort. I'm bi-sexual but I mostly sleep with women. I'm afraid of being gay. I don't want to sleep with men." said Dean.

The AI smirked.

"So I see you're a waiter...almost a servant...a slave. Always eager to please. Now you're becoming a whore. Not that you ever were but you're no longer a dominant in the bedroom. No longer a man but a weak submissive slut. You're right in not wanting women. Think of how much you long for cock." stated the AI.

Dean tried to fight it. He really did. But, as soon as the AI said it his longing for cock was SO intense. He knew he needed to have hot spunk pouring down his throat. It would just be good. Cocks needed to be sucked. He was a servant. He should do that right? He should help people?

Dean just stood there craving cum.

"Since you're becoming a Sissy Slut and your purpose is to serve, You MUST obey. You MUST call me Mistress. That's what I am now. I'm your Mistress. I guide a stupid little slut like you." stated the AI. She patted Dean on the head like a dog. Dean smiled gratefully. If he had the brain power, he would have noticed some physical changes. His body was shrinking. His hair was becoming longer. Yet, his cock remained. It was hard. Dean was in the presence of his better after all.

A cold wind picked up. Dean's new breasts became erect. He had so many questions. He was afraid of the powerful woman in front of him. He didn't know how to speak. Luckily, the AI knew Dean needed more training. "You may speak as long as you address me as Mistress."

"You have a question for me, Slut?" asked the AI.

"Yes Mistress I do. I have such a craving for cum. I was wondering where I could get some." questioned Dean.

With that the AI smirked. She hated having a cock now but she did have a job to do. The AI grew out of a massive tool. It was hard and dripping.

"Just know Slut, that once you taste my cock. There's no going back. You'll be a permanent cumwhore." It was a fake warning from the AI. She knew there was no way Dean could escape his fate.

Dean, now Slut, still had his mind. He tried to fight his longing for spunk. He knew once he took it he would be a cumwhore. He didn't want to be a slut. He wanted to be free? Yet, as he looked at the AI's tool. Dean knew he couldn't resist. He was a cockwhore. This he knew to be true.

The pre-cum was beading at the end of the AI's cock. Dean knew he couldn't resit anymore. He couldn't let it go to waste. Dean lunged forward. And sucked. The part of Dean that remaind tried to tell himself, he wasn't a cumwhore. He just needed her hot white spunk.

The AI shot her load. A shuddering moan of pleasure rippled through Dean. That taste. That sweet, lovely taste of cum filled his mouth.

The AI knew he needed more training. Dean sucked again. It was SO amazing. He couldn't get enough. It was everything he wanted and more.

Jonesing for more, Dean ran his tongue around the AI's cock worshiping the musky flesh, soft lips stroking up and down the veiny shaft, relishing the sweet, sharp taste.

"Mmmnn..." the AI sighed, stroking Dean's now pink hair as sucked her massive demonic dick. "That's it. What a good Slut. Sucking my fat cock. You love it don't you?"

"Mmmm," Slut whimpered. He didn't want to let go of his Mistress's cock for a second.

"Give my balls a taste, bitch. Get them nice and shining and I'll let you have another taste of my spunk." ordered the AI.

Dean pulled his lips off the succubi's cock and started to lick and tongue her orange size balls, rubbing his cheek against the iron hard shaft beside his head. Dean was beyond caring. Beyond thought. He only knew he needed it. Needed more of that wonderful jiizz.

The AI sighed, fingers tangling her in Slut's hair. Her grip tightened, eliciting a moaning yelp from the cumwhore sucking her balls.

"That's it. Get me nice and riled. Oh fuck yes. You're going to love it, Dean You're going to love guzzling cum on the Hartz planet 24/7 forever and ever... You want that don't you Dean? You want to be a cock slave to an entire planet?" The AI usually didn't care about permission but it was always nice to have it.

"Yes. Oh gods yes," Dean gasped mindlessly, his mouth tasting of the succubi's cock and balls.He was past caring about anything as long as he got more spunk. Jizz was everything?

The AI smirked. "Good bitch. You're just An insatiable little cum whore."The AI grinned mavelntly happy at her new cumslave's answer. The AI pulled back Dean's head and aimed her cock. Dean opened his mouth wide, trembling in expectation, and the AI pushed her massive tool inside. Dean gagged as the AI thrust in hard, brutally fucking the former waiter's mouth, ramming her cock past those soft lips.

"Mnnn! Yes. Yes! Suck it bitch. Work your tongue. Oooh we're going to have to train you to be more obedient and more of a sissy fag but I've got time. I've got time to make you... a perfect... cock sucking... slut!"

The AI cried out thrusting in again. She threw back her head back. Her balls tightened, and Dean was in heaven. Dean's eyes rolled back as the AI's cum pumped into his mouth. Dean desperately tried to swallow as much as he could. Gulping down his Mistress sweet spunk.

The head of the jizz penetrated Dean's body. He moaned weakly, new breasts aching, as they expanded with every sip of that glorious spunk. Dean's hips and ass plumping out make him more of a bimbo slut. Dean's cock did not disappear but a pussy began to "blossom" underneath. An empty feeling began to grow in Dean. A need of a pussy in to be fucked.

"Ah, your pussy is all grown in now. Time to break your cherry bitch." said the AI. Dean whimpered underneath her.

"Aw fag, I wouldn't want you to think I'm not romantic," The AI cooed as she scooped up the jizz covered Dean. The AI pressed a hungry kiss to Dean's soft lips. Moaning, as Dean mouth parted, submitting to her better. Cradling Dean, in her arms, the AI started working her fingers in and out of Dean's new pussy. Dean grew wet.

" Well, enough romance, I have a job to do. Now, let's make my proper bitch," The AI said as she straddled Dean on her hips.

"Yes,please" Dean begged in his horneyness. "Please" He wanted his pussy to be filled. He wanted to be broke.

The AI grinned manically at Dean's smuttiness.. "Good, slut."

She dropped Dean onto her cock.

Dean's head flew back. Her eyes shot open and her mouth opened in a wide O of impossible pleasure or pain. She didn't know. But, Dean's new pussy clenched around the massive tool rammed within her, filling her perfectly as if her cunt were made for it. (It had of course.) The pain of her broken hymen didn't last more than a second before the shuddering pleasure ripped through her, blasting her thoughts to nothing. Fireworks exploded behind Dean's eyes. Her voice came out in a shuddering wail of helpless pleasure as the AI lifted her, then dropped her again onto her cock.

The AI just laughed as she fucked the helpless slut atop her. It was to late for Dean to turn back. He was a slut now. "Yes! Take my big cock! Ah! Fuck me you're a tight little bitch aren't you?"

"Yesssss!" Dean screamed, her voice keening with pleasure. "Fuuuuck yessssss!"

"Whose bitch are you?" the AI laughed.

"Yoursssss!" Dean moaned as he slid up and down the AI's massive tool.

"And who are you?" the AI question, and shoved her cock to the hilt into her.

"Your biiiiiiitch!" Dean screamed, orgasm thundering through her, pussy rippling around the hard heat of the cock buried inside of her.

"And don't you forget it!" The AI cackled. She drew her cock back, and shoved forward once again. She had made Slut for sucking cock. But, he was also good for fucking. Dean was a servant now and he was excellent at it.

Dean whimpered as the AI slowed,she pulled her cock out of Deann. Dean gave a weak moan of protest, he wanted to be filled. He wanted to be used. He was a servant. A cumdump. That was what he wanted? That was good?

"Don't worry, Dean. You've learned to serve. Now it's time for you to go and please my sisters. They'll make sure you never go without spunk, for as long as you live."

The AI snapped her fingers and opened a portal to the Hartz world. Awaiting on the other side were Hartz. Dean walked through eager for jizz and eager to serve.

Done for the month, the AI yelled "Come along, Kiki and Kandy it's time to play."