Time to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember how hot you looked, on your knees, letting cocks slide inside your mouth or ass. How you started out slowly, just bobbing back and forth," the AI continued, spreading her legs a little to show her ever growing cock. The AI rested one hand on her upper thigh. "You're still so eager for cock aren't you?"

"Yeah,"Will said. He really wanted to get back to sucking dick.But, he wasn't a fag. He had to fight. Yet, the AI (No Mistress) thought Will was so beautiful.

" You want more." stated the AI.

"Uh huh." stated Will. How could it be true and not true at the same time?

"You are so eager, Will. So enthusiastic to suck cock...isn't that right?"

Will nodded again. "Yeah." He could almost taste and feel the AI's hard cock in his mouth, and he licked his lips. He knew it would taste so good in his mouth. What harm could there be in just wrapping his lips around it.

The AI smirked at him. "Would you like to suck this cock Will"

Will groaned. He shouldn't. He's wasn't gay. But he wanted it SO bad, and talking about sucking cock had only made his desire worse.

"You want it don't you, fag?" questioned the AI.

Will nodded. "Yeah." He was salivating for it. The AI knew this and was taking it's time.

"So, why don't you just give in? I would like you to suck my cock, and if you want to suck me off, where's the problem?"

Will got off the sofa without thinking about it. The AI had a good point. He wanted to suck cock, so why not? Will sank down to his knees in front of the AI, who continued to stroke the cock up and down. Will just couldn't wait to suck another cock.

"Here you go, Will" the AI said. She tugged on it a few times causing some cum to leak out. "A nice, hard dick for you.But, remember our agreement.

Will stared at the AI's cock. He couldn't believe he that once he had about saying 'no' to being a cock sucking fag! Why would he turn down the chance to suck a nice dick like this? He leaned forward, opening his mouth, and letting his lips slide around the tip. A drop of cum hit his mouth.

Will moaned in pleasure, letting the cock slide deeper. His own turgid cock pressed against his pants. Oh, it feels so good to suck cock again. It was just SO right to worship the cock before him. Will bobbed his head up and down, taking more of the AI's cock into his mouth and even down his throat. (The AI had made some modifications to Will.)

He kept using his mouth and right hand on the AI's thick cock to make her moan in pleasure. The AI's hips were thrusting up, into Will's mouth. He couldn't take the cock that deep, so he eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good fag," the AI panted. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that." The AI's magic was modifying Will to sate her twisted desires.

Will managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. The AI's hips were rocking constantly now and Will knew he was close. He could taste the pre-come already. It was AMAZING. He loved cock? Hot spunk pouring down his throat was everything?

"Keep going, good fag," The AI groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Will kept going, the only thought in his head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as the AI wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. He had forgotten his and the AI's "deal". Just keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made the AI moan.

The AI's grip on his hair tightened again and his Mistress shuddered as she thrust her hips up and deeper into Will's mouth. His Mistress let out a deep, loud groan as she came, filling Will's mouth with a thick load of hot spunk.

Will loved swallowing as much as he could. He knew he had failed the AI's bargain. But, he did care. He was just a cumslut. It was so right if he could worship cocks and be a bottom. Finally, the AI let go of him, sagging back in the chair.

"Very good girl" the AI murmured. "Stand up and take off your clothes."

"Take off my clothes, but then I'll like be naked!" stated Will.

"I know. You have to enjoy your new body as a dyke. Trust me you'll love it. NOW TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF." ordered the AI.

"Yes Mistress." said Will. He knew he had to obey. The AI was superior than him.

Will shed all of his "men's clothes". The AI had to magic him some clothes. Will now looked like a Japanese maid. His tits were blown out to watermelon like proportions. Best of all, at least for the AI, he had a collar and leash around his neck.

"Time to go home, Kiki." stated the AI.

"Yes, Mistress." replied Kiki/Will. He led his Mistress back to the home he shared with his wife. His tits were so big they dragged against the ground.

Eventually, Kiki reached the home he'd shared with his wife. The AI forced Kiki to ring the doorbell.

"How can I help you?" questioned his wife as she answered the door. She was apprehensive of opening the door to one woman who was almost naked and another who led the first woman by a collar.

Still the AI's magic forced her to compile.

"Hi, honey. It's me...your husband Will!." stated Kiki/Will as she giggled and jiggled her tits.

"Uhmm...my husband's at work.It's his retirement party today. I was just about to go to the celebration." stated Will's wife.

"Invite us in." stated the AI.

"Won't you please come in?" questioned Will's wife. A part of her wondered why she was saying this to the strange women. This was HER house!

"Why don't you make us some tea like a good girl?" questioned the AI. (The AI loved playing games.)

"I don't think I will." stated Skye boldly. She felt a pulsing in her head but as soon as it came on, it went away. Skye just realized that both of the women who had come into her house were amazingly attractive.

"Alright Kiki, you go make some tea. Skye and I are going to talk. I'm going to show her how things are now." stated the AI.

"Yes Mistress." stated Kiki as she went into her kitchen to make her Mistress tea.

"What the fuck do you mean? This is my house. Things go the way I say they go." stated Skye boldly.

"Do they though? Even now you want to put on a show for me, you rug muncher. You want to impress me don't you?" stated the AI. "WELL, show me DYKE!" stated the AI.

Skye blushed. How had this strange woman known that Skye was longing to lick her pussy. Still, it was time for her to show off for this woman. Skye began simply by putting her hands on her hips and hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her jeans.

The domineering woman just looked amused, which caused Skye's temper to flare even more. This was her house?

Knowing she wasn't pleasing the woman, Skye frowned and, with her thumbs, pushed her jeans downward; they fell smoothly to her ankles, where she stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

This left the pretty young woman standing in her living room in a tank top and a pair of thin, white panties. Skye didn't even seem to be aware that she was behaving unnaturally. She was just pleasing the woman. Just putting on a show like the woman wanted. This woman deserved to be pleased? Still the woman wasn't satisfied.

Desperate to please the woman, Skye reached up to the neckline of her tank top; she pulled the material down while lifting up her modest breasts, so that they spilled out of her top and bounced slightly before her. Her nipples quickly hardened. With her breasts now free, Skye began to shake her torso slightly from side to side, to make sure her tits were jiggling in front of her. She still wasn't aware of what she was doing but somehow she knew it was right to show this woman her tits.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you can't come into my home and dominate me. You can't boss my husband or whomever it is in there around like he's your slave."

This made the AI grow even more domineering. She looked down at Skye's swaying breasts, watching their subtle motions from side to side. The AI was growing more excited as Skye fell further under her control. The AI now knew it wouldn't go back into her imprisonment. She would stay here and "play" with humans.

The AI didn't want to look away from Skye's beautiful tits but it was time for her to be a Mistress. "I can't boss your husband around? Yes I can." The commanding words, when spoken, bore into Skye's mind. They settled deep in there and became true.

"Okay, well maybe you can boss him around like a slave," Skye admitted. "But, I'm a free woman." Skye noticed that the woman seemed to be disappointed. Skye knew she needed to put on a better show. She wanted this woman? She definitely wanted to please this woman.

Skye stopped swaying, only so that she could sit down on the carpet and spread her legs; her hand snaked between her open thighs to rub at her covered pussy. "But you can't talk to me that way."

"Because you're a free woman.. A free straight woman?" questioned the ever demanding AI. (The AI was horny again. It had been an hour since she'd been blown.)

"You bet, I'm a free straight woman." Skye replied, moaning as she pressed the cotton of her panties against her moist pussy. A damp spot began to show, growing larger and larger the more she rubbed. She seemed to lose herself to the masturbation, forgetting that the domineering woman was watching Skye's eyes closed and her fingers worked quickly; she pressed against her swollen clit, through the fabric, and ran a finger into her covered slit.

"Do you think you're pleasing me yet?" The AI taunted, which snapped Skye out of her masturbation high.

"Oh, you'll... ung... you'll know when... I show you a scene..."

"Tell me your name," The AI commanded, while staring across the short distance to Skye.

"Skye Black," said Skye automatically, not thinking anything odd about anything going on. The AI frowned slightly.

"You don't strike me as a Skye... I think, for you, something more appropriate would be ... Kandy, with a K...not that you can spell it. Black sounds too sophisticated for a slut like you. Wouldn't, oh... Cummings be so much better?" She spoke, and the words settled into Skye/Kandy's mind, rewriting what she knew of her own identity. "Kandy Cummings. Isn't that better?"

"Yes" Kandy gasped; she shuddered as an orgasm struck her, her pussy clenching before it released a flood of her own juices, soaking her panties and her own thighs. Kandy was left panting, and looked up at the domineering woman in the doorway, like she had just accomplished something. Still, the woman gave her a hard glare. Kandy knowing her performance wasn't done. Quickly pried off her soaked panties and lifted them to her mouth, putting the wet fabric between her lips so she could suck on her own juices.

"And that's your husband in the kitchen?" The AI asked, not phased in the least by Kandy's actions. Kandy nodded in response.

"No she's not. You've never met that person in your life," The AI stated as she smirked. Once again, Kandy's mind began to rewrite what she knew. Now Skye's memory was... all erased, gone forever. She was left blinking.

"Like what... am I doing here...?" Kandy asked, words muffled from the panties stuffed in her mouth. What was she doing in this house? What was she doing with this woman? Kandy was confused.

"You're my live-in slut, of course. You came here because you said you wanted to serve. And it looks like you did. Though I don't know why you're all dressed up the way you are. We have uniforms here, you stupid slut."

The words hit Kandy like a ton of bricks. Her intelligence dropped dramatically, her libido increased a hundredfold... and her free will quickly crumbled, to fit her new position. Kandy blushed furiously. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I didn't know what I was thinking..." Kandy quickly got into the anime maid outfit that had appeared before her. The panties stayed in her mouth.

"Now that you've used your mouth to talk instead of please me, why don't you get back in the kitchen and start work on my breakfast. After I finish eating I'll give you something to eat too."

"Oh, yes Mistress!" Kandy quickly got to her feet to comply, hurrying into the kitchen.

The AI smirked as Kandy hurried past her, watching her new servant's lovely tits bouncing wildly as she went. The AI strode to the front of the house and locked the door. The AI was happy and after all that was what mattered. Who cared about humans.

12